Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#551 2023-08-14 22:53:42

IyaJJJ

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;20143 wrote:
Vastextension;20105 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20092 wrote:

But guys, the forum can still gain more investors to their side if they increase their marketing strategies in countries that allow for buying and selling with Cryptocurrencies. This will inturn boost the popularity of the CRP Crypton coin

If you're talking about this forum, there's no need for any marketing strategy than the current one that's provided by this forum development team.

Yea I think the vision of the forum is gradually taking shape, I believe that the forum In the near future would be a force to reckon with and that's not going to take long anymore.

Yes, the vision of the forum is simultaneously taking shape but the area of it being a force to reckon with depend on the forum development team.

#552 2023-08-15 20:14:26

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;20183 wrote:
Vastextension;20105 wrote:

If you're talking about this forum, there's no need for any marketing strategy than the current one that's provided by this forum development team.

Yea I think the vision of the forum is gradually taking shape, I believe that the forum In the near future would be a force to reckon with and that's not going to take long anymore.

Yes, the vision of the forum is simultaneously taking shape but the area of it being a force to reckon with depend on the forum development team.

Well I would love the forum to achieve what the project team has always thought it would but I think we still have a long way for that to happen.

#553 2023-08-16 16:51:59

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;20275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20183 wrote:

Well I would love the forum to achieve what the project team has always thought it would but I think we still have a long way for that to happen.

It's hard to know what the UtopiaP2P team want this forum to achieve but I believe they want it to be a platform for every UtopiaP2P enthusiasts will have discussion outside their messenger application instead of using centralized forum.

#554 2023-08-16 19:40:38

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;20354 wrote:
Kelechi;20275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20183 wrote:

It's hard to know what the UtopiaP2P team want this forum to achieve but I believe they want it to be a platform for every UtopiaP2P enthusiasts will have discussion outside their messenger application instead of using centralized forum.

Well firstly Utopia p2p wants the progress of the forum let's all establish that fact and also I want the growth of the forum as well .

#555 2023-08-16 23:19:49

joanna

Kelechi;20275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20183 wrote:

I believe the forum is creatred by the project team to play a vital role in aligning the project team's plans with the broader community's input and feedback.

#556 2023-08-16 23:30:26

oba

joanna;20492 wrote:
Kelechi;20275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20183 wrote:

I believe the forum is creatred by the project team to play a vital role in aligning the project team's plans with the broader community's input and feedback.

Members of the community may use the forum as a platform to interact directly with the project team.

#557 2023-08-16 23:30:56

thrive

oba;20497 wrote:
joanna;20492 wrote:
Kelechi;20275 wrote:

Members of the community may use the forum as a platform to interact directly with the project team.

It enables candid conversations, criticism, and idea sharing. By involving the community, the project team is able to better understand its needs, concerns, and perspectives.

#558 2023-08-16 23:31:13

Vastextension

thrive;20498 wrote:
oba;20497 wrote:
joanna;20492 wrote:

It enables candid conversations, criticism, and idea sharing. By involving the community, the project team is able to better understand its needs, concerns, and perspectives.

By enabling the project team to communicate updates, progress reports, and plans with the community through a forum, transparency is promoted.

#559 2023-08-16 23:31:40

level

Vastextension;20500 wrote:
thrive;20498 wrote:
oba;20497 wrote:

By enabling the project team to communicate updates, progress reports, and plans with the community through a forum, transparency is promoted.

It makes it possible to have direct and open lines of communication, ensuring that the team's intentions and objectives are effectively shared with the locals.

#560 2023-08-16 23:32:03

joanna

level;20501 wrote:
thrive;20498 wrote:

It makes it possible to have direct and open lines of communication, ensuring that the team's intentions and objectives are effectively shared with the locals.

The project team benefits greatly from the forum's useful feedback. On a variety of project-related topics, including features, design decisions, user experience, and more, community members can express their opinions.

#561 2023-08-16 23:32:32

oba

joanna;20502 wrote:
level;20501 wrote:

The project team benefits greatly from the forum's useful feedback. On a variety of project-related topics, including features, design decisions, user experience, and more, community members can express their opinions.

Based on the community's collective wisdom, the project team can adjust its course and make informed decisions thanks to this feedback.

#562 2023-08-16 23:33:23

thrive

oba;20503 wrote:
joanna;20502 wrote:
level;20501 wrote:

Based on the community's collective wisdom, the project team can adjust its course and make informed decisions thanks to this feedback.

The project team can evaluate and comprehend the needs and priorities of the community using a forum.

#563 2023-08-16 23:33:44

Vastextension

thrive;20504 wrote:
oba;20503 wrote:
joanna;20502 wrote:

The project team can evaluate and comprehend the needs and priorities of the community using a forum.

The community can express preferences, make improvement suggestions, and voice needs through discussion threads, polls, and surveys. The project team can then order their plans in accordance with community preferences for a better fit.

#564 2023-08-16 23:34:32

level

Vastextension;20506 wrote:
thrive;20504 wrote:
oba;20503 wrote:

The community can express preferences, make improvement suggestions, and voice needs through discussion threads, polls, and surveys. The project team can then order their plans in accordance with community preferences for a better fit.

A collaborative atmosphere where members of the community can offer their knowledge and suggestions for the project can be fostered by forums as well.

#565 2023-08-16 23:35:29

joanna

level;20507 wrote:
thrive;20504 wrote:

A collaborative atmosphere where members of the community can offer their knowledge and suggestions for the project can be fostered by forums as well.

Through this interaction, creative improvements, new features, and solutions may be produced that not only support the objectives of the project team but also benefit the larger community.

#566 2023-08-16 23:36:02

oba

joanna;20508 wrote:
level;20507 wrote:

Through this interaction, creative improvements, new features, and solutions may be produced that not only support the objectives of the project team but also benefit the larger community.

A forum empowers community members and instills a sense of ownership in them by actively involving them in project discussions and decision-making processes.

#567 2023-08-16 23:38:42

thrive

oba;20510 wrote:
joanna;20508 wrote:
level;20507 wrote:

A forum empowers community members and instills a sense of ownership in them by actively involving them in project discussions and decision-making processes.

People are more likely to support and positively contribute to a project when they feel a sense of ownership, which improves the project's chances of succeeding according to the project team's plans.

#568 2023-08-16 23:39:06

Vastextension

thrive;20511 wrote:
oba;20510 wrote:
joanna;20508 wrote:

People are more likely to support and positively contribute to a project when they feel a sense of ownership, which improves the project's chances of succeeding according to the project team's plans.

The project team needs to be active in the forum, pay attention to community feedback, answer questions, and consider community input when making decisions.

#569 2023-08-16 23:39:26

level

Vastextension;20512 wrote:
thrive;20511 wrote:
oba;20510 wrote:

The project team needs to be active in the forum, pay attention to community feedback, answer questions, and consider community input when making decisions.

A forum can help the project team's plans align with the aspirations and needs of the larger community by encouraging open communication and collaboration with the community.

#570 2023-08-17 19:20:19

CrytoCynthia

level;20513 wrote:
thrive;20511 wrote:

A forum can help the project team's plans align with the aspirations and needs of the larger community by encouraging open communication and collaboration with the community.

A project should always have good project team, this is very important and I see Utopia p2p team as one that everyone should emulate. I appreciate the way the team carries the project .

#571 2023-08-17 22:51:46

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;20540 wrote:
level;20513 wrote:

A project should always have good project team, this is very important and I see Utopia p2p team as one that everyone should emulate. I appreciate the way the team carries the project .

Well a good project team is important but also a good project community is also very necessary and I think the community of UtopiaP2P is amazing and growing rapidly.

#572 2023-08-18 06:36:52

Vastextension

level;20513 wrote:

A good team is one of the many reasons why a project will thrive in the cryptocurrency market and good preparation with tangible experience is what create a good project team.

Last edited by Vastextension (2023-08-18 06:37:22)

#573 2023-08-18 21:21:03

thrive

KingCRP;20583 wrote:
level;20513 wrote:

Well a good project team is important but also a good project community is also very necessary and I think the community of UtopiaP2P is amazing and growing rapidly.

Both a good project team,  a good project community and a good project concept is also good to maximize grow in price,  user and investors.

#574 2023-08-23 20:11:15

CrytoCynthia

thrive;20625 wrote:
KingCRP;20583 wrote:

Both a good project team,  a good project community and a good project concept is also good to maximize grow in price,  user and investors.

Is there any point we should be expecting the numbers of merchant that accepts Bitcoin to increase or in this how it would be for a long time? Although I have yet used all of the merchant

#575 2023-08-28 20:23:32

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;20811 wrote:
thrive;20625 wrote:
KingCRP;20583 wrote:

Is there any point we should be expecting the numbers of merchant that accepts Bitcoin to increase or in this how it would be for a long time? Although I have yet used all of the merchant

Yes I think when the adoption level increases then the number of people using or accepting it would increase

Board footer