Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-03-15 23:26:00

full

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KAMSI_UG;5587 wrote:
full;5531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5512 wrote:

Great thanks mate for this, I can now see some site I can use CRP Crypton, UUSD to purchase things from. It's really exciting. Although i don't know is there is any regional restrictions that are attached to this.

In the meantime, there are also some other sites like https://utopia-ecosystem.com and https://utopiaecosystem.com/ where you can get different information about UtopiaP2P and their possible goals.

Thanks for the site but I need your recommendation based on your personal experience. Have you ever used CRP Crypton to make any purchase and if yes how was your experience using it like?

Yes, I have used the CRP coin to make purchases on the Arcadia website and one of the online merchants that received the CRP coin as payment. The experience was awesome and I have goosebumps for being able to make payment in CRP coin.

#102 2023-03-15 23:28:01

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;5622 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5587 wrote:
full;5531 wrote:

In the meantime, there are also some other sites like https://utopia-ecosystem.com and https://utopiaecosystem.com/ where you can get different information about UtopiaP2P and their possible goals.

Thanks for the site but I need your recommendation based on your personal experience. Have you ever used CRP Crypton to make any purchase and if yes how was your experience using it like?

Yes some time last year I have actually used CRP on a merchant that has accepted CRP Crypton as a means of payment honestly it wasn't different from sending CRP Crypton to some one, you enjoy all the benefits of using CRP to carry out your transactions.

What I can say about using CRP coin as payment is that it's just like making a payment with a lightning network cause it is so easy and super fast than my imagination.

#103 2023-03-15 23:30:06

thrive

IyaJJJ;5646 wrote:
Kelechi;5622 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5587 wrote:

Yes some time last year I have actually used CRP on a merchant that has accepted CRP Crypton as a means of payment honestly it wasn't different from sending CRP Crypton to some one, you enjoy all the benefits of using CRP to carry out your transactions.

What I can say about using CRP coin as payment is that it's just like making a payment with a lightning network cause it is so easy and super fast than my imagination.

That's exactly how I feel when I first use Crypton coin as payment for goods I like and I also have the feeling that I am holding the future of money and good benefits not just holding a cryptocurrency

#104 2023-03-16 19:16:41

CrytoCynthia

Why doesn’t the transaction fee on Utopia p2p grow? I have noticed that the transactions fee on CRP is always low on like Bitcoin or any other coin that some times the transaction fee can be moderate other time it can be high.

#105 2023-03-16 22:42:06

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;5675 wrote:

Why doesn’t the transaction fee on Utopia p2p grow? I have noticed that the transactions fee on CRP is always low on like Bitcoin or any other coin that some times the transaction fee can be moderate other time it can be high.

Well the transactions fee in CRP Crypton is very steady because traffic on CRP Crypton is not congested so they js a good te.gor a transactions can be confirmed.

#106 2023-03-16 23:08:12

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5675 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem was not created to enrich the developer team, it was created to provide solutions to some drawbacks we have in the crypto market, privacy, security, gaming, etc. For Utopia to achieve they have to introduce something different.

#107 2023-03-16 23:10:24

IyaJJJ

thrive;5763 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5675 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem was not created to enrich the developer team, it was created to provide solutions to some drawbacks we have in the crypto market, privacy, security, gaming, etc. For Utopia to achieve they have to introduce something different.

This explains the reason why almost every aspect of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem features are easy to use and quick to understand tech and non-tech savvy.
Is it possible for us to metaverse on Utopia?

#108 2023-03-16 23:20:18

thrive

IyaJJJ;5764 wrote:
thrive;5763 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5675 wrote:

This explains the reason why almost every aspect of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem features are easy to use and quick to understand tech and non-tech savvy.

Yes, and Metaverse is also one of the plans of the Utopia developer. I also believe they are going to tap into the Ai setting since its one of the trending features in the cryptocurrency market.

#109 2023-03-16 23:21:59

full

thrive;5767 wrote:
IyaJJJ;5764 wrote:
thrive;5763 wrote:

Yes, and Metaverse is also one of the plans of the Utopia developer. I also believe they are going to tap into the Ai setting since its one of the trending features in the cryptocurrency market.

Having Metaverse and Ai on the Utopia ecosystem will be interesting concept but i will be more happy if we can have the DeFi and NFT on the ecosystem.

#110 2023-03-16 23:24:10

joanna

JONSNOWING;5758 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5675 wrote:

Well the transactions fee in CRP Crypton is very steady because traffic on CRP Crypton is not congested so they js a good te.gor a transactions can be confirmed.

The transaction traffic on the Utopia ecosystem is congested because of the powerful blockchain and the outstanding job put together by the developer by updating the ecosystem from time to time.

#111 2023-03-17 19:20:30

CrytoCynthia

I don’t think the transaction traffic on Utopia p2p is congested in any way, because there are no delays for the transactions to be confirmed, I am yet to experience any delay sending CRP Crypton to anyone.

#112 2023-03-17 21:46:56

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5828 wrote:

I don’t think the transaction traffic on Utopia p2p is congested in any way, because there are no delays for the transactions to be confirmed, I am yet to experience any delay sending CRP Crypton to anyone.

I experienced so slight delay when I was trying to convert my CRP into Usdt although I haven’t experienced such delay before so I checked the history and yes there was lots of transactions happening.

#113 2023-03-17 23:11:17

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;5892 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5828 wrote:

I experienced so slight delay when I was trying to convert my CRP into Usdt although I haven’t experienced such delay before so I checked the history and yes there was lots of transactions happening.

Not all the time would you see traffic on CRP Crypton transactions, but even if there was it won't last for too long. Crypton Exchange is my number place for CRP Crypton, and also for Bitcoin and Monero also.

#114 2023-03-18 04:11:56

oba

CrytoCynthia;5828 wrote:

No congestion of transactions in the Utopia Ecosystem happens because of the mechanism Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and proof-of-resources algorithms. Besides, also one of the things that make the Crypton coin the most stable currency with the lowest volatility.

#115 2023-03-18 20:51:33

KingCRP

Utopia p2p CRP transaction has been my best way to send cryptocurrency to someone the set back is that not everyone is aware of CRP Crypton and you have to convince them about it’s Utilities.

#116 2023-03-18 21:38:58

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;6008 wrote:

Utopia p2p CRP transaction has been my best way to send cryptocurrency to someone the set back is that not everyone is aware of CRP Crypton and you have to convince them about it’s Utilities.

Well Utopia p2p is accepted by 1800+ merchant meaning the number of those who would use CRP Crypton would be increasing gradually, just me patient we may be having a CRP global adoption soon.

#117 2023-03-19 20:28:16

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;6028 wrote:
KingCRP;6008 wrote:

Well Utopia p2p is accepted by 1800+ merchant meaning the number of those who would use CRP Crypton would be increasing gradually, just me patient we may be having a CRP global adoption soon.

The adoption level of Utopia p2p Crypton CRP is on a steady increase but still need more work to be done especially in areas like Africa which is becoming cryptocurrency savvy very fast.

#118 2023-03-19 23:34:51

thrive

oba;5933 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5828 wrote:

No congestion of transactions in the Utopia Ecosystem happens because of the mechanism Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and proof-of-resources algorithms. Besides, also one of the things that make the Crypton coin the most stable currency with the lowest volatility.

I don't know how the UtopiaP2P dev team makes the instant transaction confirmation with no congestion happen but i am sure they use the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and proof-of-resources with the inclusion of 256-bit AES and curve25519 high-speed encryption for secure storage and transmission.

#119 2023-03-20 01:19:45

level

JONSNOWING;6028 wrote:
KingCRP;6008 wrote:

Utopia P2P is not accepted by 1800+ merchants. What was accepted worldwide by the merchants is the Crypton coin (CRP) and Utopia USD (UUSD). Utopia is the project name while their crypto ticker is the CRP and UUSD.

#120 2023-03-20 15:45:39

joanna

There's no doubt about Africa being the empire for cryptocurrency. Even CZ Binance once tweet that "Africa is primed for crypto adoption. 10-20% banked. Need financial access and inclusion. Blockchain provides that with a smartphone."

#121 2023-03-20 19:34:58

CrytoCynthia

joanna;6222 wrote:

There's no doubt about Africa being the empire for cryptocurrency. Even CZ Binance once tweet that "Africa is primed for crypto adoption. 10-20% banked. Need financial access and inclusion. Blockchain provides that with a smartphone."

Africa’s traditional means of transactions and anything online needed a fresh breath and Cryptocurrency gave room for that fresh breath that’s why Africa ls so excited about cryptocurrency.

#122 2023-03-20 20:46:12

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6249 wrote:
joanna;6222 wrote:

Africa’s traditional means of transactions and anything online needed a fresh breath and Cryptocurrency gave room for that fresh breath that’s why Africa ls so excited about cryptocurrency.

Well also with the system of government being ran in Africa they would be craving for a true decentralization project like Utopia p2p and backed by all of Utopia p2p utilities. It’s a good market for the team to explore.

#123 2023-03-20 20:54:33

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;6257 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6249 wrote:
joanna;6222 wrote:

Well also with the system of government being ran in Africa they would be craving for a true decentralization project like Utopia p2p and backed by all of Utopia p2p utilities. It’s a good market for the team to explore.

Africa and Asia would benefit greatly from Utopia p2p if they have more access to it, utilities like anonymous transactions would definitely be used in great parts of Africa.

#124 2023-03-20 21:12:51

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6263 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6257 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6249 wrote:

Africa and Asia would benefit greatly from Utopia p2p if they have more access to it, utilities like anonymous transactions would definitely be used in great parts of Africa.

But is there any one from those region here, we would like to find out if Utopia p2p is prevalent in those places. I believe the team should do some survey to enable them make their decision.

#125 2023-03-20 22:35:59

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;6269 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6263 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6257 wrote:

But is there any one from those region here, we would like to find out if Utopia p2p is prevalent in those places. I believe the team should do some survey to enable them make their decision.

Well I am from such region and I can say for a certain it necessary Utopia p2p directs Their attention to Africa . This continent is blessed with hard working youths and many of which are interested in cryptocurrency.

Board footer