uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-04-06 19:38:27

Kelechi

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I don't know if this has been requested for here or has it been posted here before but I would like to know some of those 1800+ merchants that has accepted Crypton as a means of service exchange.

#152 2023-04-06 21:49:40

JONSNOWING

It is not a list of the merchants individually but it's a comprehensive categorized list of the merchants that are accepting CRP Crypton. You can check this thread gkr the list.

#153 2023-04-06 23:34:49

level

Kelechi;6975 wrote:

I don't know if this has been requested for here or has it been posted here before but I would like to know some of those 1800+ merchants that has accepted Crypton as a means of service exchange.

I think this is not a question you should ask mate if you look through the UtopiaP2P official website you get the answer to your question. In the meantime, you can check this link https://u.is/en/merchants.html

#154 2023-04-07 01:42:11

full

level;7061 wrote:
Kelechi;6975 wrote:

I think this is not a question you should ask mate if you look through the UtopiaP2P official website you get the answer to your question. In the meantime, you can check this link https://u.is/en/merchants.html

It is not everybody that you see on this ecosystem that knows this project through the same process of knowing this project some people are invited directly from friends to the application client and those that know this project through the official website will know the information you provide.

Last edited by full (2023-04-07 01:42:41)

#155 2023-04-07 17:03:57

Kelechi

level;7061 wrote:
Kelechi;6975 wrote:

Thanks mate for this, the list has really been very helpful for me. Also would we get an updated version of this list when more merchants starts accepting CRP Crypton.

#156 2023-04-07 17:41:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;7114 wrote:
level;7061 wrote:
Kelechi;6975 wrote:

Thanks mate for this, the list has really been very helpful for me. Also would we get an updated version of this list when more merchants starts accepting CRP Crypton.

1800+ merchants has accepted CRP Crypton that’s true honestly you hardly find what you need now and want to use CRP Crypton to purchase it and you can’t.

#157 2023-04-07 18:37:40

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7127 wrote:
Kelechi;7114 wrote:
level;7061 wrote:

1800+ merchants has accepted CRP Crypton that’s true honestly you hardly find what you need now and want to use CRP Crypton to purchase it and you can’t.

Well I don’t doubt the fact that amongst the 1800+ merchants accepting CRP Crypton it covers a good number of usable utilities but the issue here is that are there any restrictions?

#158 2023-05-01 16:40:00

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7144 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7127 wrote:
Kelechi;7114 wrote:

Well I don’t doubt the fact that amongst the 1800+ merchants accepting CRP Crypton it covers a good number of usable utilities but the issue here is that are there any restrictions?

And what’s the best utilities you have gotten using CRP Crypton as a medium or means of exchange? It doesn’t necessarily have to be amongst the 1800 merchants.

#159 2023-05-01 17:01:34

Dozie

I have been trying to find out ways in buying things online with CRP Crypton, has anyone else used CRP to get anything online pls give me link.

#160 2023-05-01 18:49:14

JONSNOWING

Dozie;7273 wrote:

I have been trying to find out ways in buying things online with CRP Crypton, has anyone else used CRP to get anything online pls give me link.

Well I have used CRP as a means of sending transactions to people especially in places that the government are strict on cryptocurrency and I had not gotten any problems doing that.

#161 2023-05-01 23:04:16

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;7144 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7127 wrote:
Kelechi;7114 wrote:

I don't think there's any form of restriction and I don't see any reason why that should be a question because the manifesto of the UtopiaP2P project shows that the project was created to prevent any form of restriction, barrier, and drawbacks.

#162 2023-05-01 23:17:20

thrive

IyaJJJ;7320 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7144 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7127 wrote:

I don't think there's any form of restriction and I don't see any reason why that should be a question because the manifesto of the UtopiaP2P project shows that the project was created to prevent any form of restriction, barrier, and drawbacks.

As per the manifesto, the aim of the dev team is to create an ecosystem that will uphold the values to humanity and privacy enthusiast and build a foundation that contributes to the development of a self-regulating society. Technically there's no restriction

#163 2023-05-02 20:01:59

KingCRP

thrive;7323 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7320 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7144 wrote:

As per the manifesto, the aim of the dev team is to create an ecosystem that will uphold the values to humanity and privacy enthusiast and build a foundation that contributes to the development of a self-regulating society. Technically there's no restriction

Utopia p2p has already started to kick start that vision they have for now done there very best in giving the ecosystem those amount of utilities.

#164 2023-05-02 23:41:52

Vastextension

KingCRP;7404 wrote:
thrive;7323 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7320 wrote:

Utopia p2p has already started to kick start that vision they have for now done there very best in giving the ecosystem those amount of utilities.

Totally correct buddy. UtopiaP2P's P2P architecture also proved this by making the network more resilient to assaults and other forms of failure. Furthermore, even if one node fails, the Utopia network can continue to function as long as other nodes remain operational.

#165 2023-05-02 23:47:50

full

Vastextension;7443 wrote:
KingCRP;7404 wrote:
thrive;7323 wrote:

Totally correct buddy. UtopiaP2P's P2P architecture also proved this by making the network more resilient to assaults and other forms of failure. Furthermore, even if one node fails, the Utopia network can continue to function as long as other nodes remain operational.

The feature I like about the Utopia ecosystem was the censorship resistance, consensus, and methods for data transmission that are quicker and more effective than those offered by conventional centralized networks.

#166 2023-05-03 17:39:18

KAMSI_UG

full;7444 wrote:
KingCRP;7404 wrote:

The feature I like about the Utopia ecosystem was the censorship resistance, consensus, and methods for data transmission that are quicker and more effective than those offered by conventional centralized networks.

Utopia p2p has already started its improvement on the cryptocurrency space, it’s a great project to be part of right now, it has also amazing useful utilities to choose from.

#167 2023-05-03 18:31:32

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:
full;7444 wrote:

Utopia p2p has already started its improvement on the cryptocurrency space, it’s a great project to be part of right now, it has also amazing useful utilities to choose from.

The Ai technology is one of the latest technology on the cryptocurrency space and now Utopia p2p has ventured into it. The project is just too awesome.

#168 2023-05-03 21:41:38

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;7483 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:
full;7444 wrote:

The Ai technology is one of the latest technology on the cryptocurrency space and now Utopia p2p has ventured into it. The project is just too awesome.

Utopia involvement in cryptocurrency show that it's always going to advance making it the right project to be part of Right now for the future sake.

#169 2023-05-03 21:50:26

Dozie

JONSNOWING;7510 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7483 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:

Utopia involvement in cryptocurrency show that it's always going to advance making it the right project to be part of Right now for the future sake.

Utopia p2p is not just getting involved in artificial intelligence but it's actually revolutionary with it, right now the best ChatGPT service is that of Utopia p2p.

#170 2023-05-03 22:16:38

JONSNOWING

I don't know if there are any artificial intelligence Marchants that would be able to accept CRP Crypton as a medium of exchange honestly that would be very nice to have.

#171 2023-05-03 23:18:41

full

KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:
full;7444 wrote:

Yes, they have started the improvement of the project in the crypto market but it all happen some months ago and what they are doing right now is a normal route to secure the project and also provide users with the need features.

#172 2023-05-04 12:34:54

JONSNOWING

full;7569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:
full;7444 wrote:

Yes, they have started the improvement of the project in the crypto market but it all happen some months ago and what they are doing right now is a normal route to secure the project and also provide users with the need features.

Secure which project ? Do you mean Utopia p2p? This project is already very secured, it has amazing Utilities that protects ones privacy and is fully secured.

#173 2023-05-04 13:40:21

Dozie

JONSNOWING;7534 wrote:

I don't know if there are any artificial intelligence Marchants that would be able to accept CRP Crypton as a medium of exchange honestly that would be very nice to have.

For now I don't think that there is any artificial intelligence technology merchant accepting CRP Crypton. But why not check out the ChatGPT service on Utopia p2p. It's free.

#174 2023-05-04 18:45:17

full

JONSNOWING;7599 wrote:
full;7569 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7476 wrote:

Secure which project ? Do you mean Utopia p2p? This project is already very secured, it has amazing Utilities that protects ones privacy and is fully secured.

Yes, I am talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and of course, it's already secured but I want you to understand that nothing is secure forever and this is the reason why the developer is doing the route I said.

#175 2023-05-04 18:47:35

thrive

full;7635 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7599 wrote:
full;7569 wrote:

Yes, I am talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and of course, it's already secured but I want you to understand that nothing is secure forever and this is the reason why the developer is doing the route I said.

You have a point and the same daily security route is what some enthusiasts did on the Bitcoin network either because the cryptocurrency scammer and hackers always develop new strategies and equipment and it is important for crypto to always develop simultaneously to maintain quality security.

Board footer