Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-05-04 18:51:49

joanna

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

thrive;7636 wrote:
full;7635 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7599 wrote:

Secure which project ? Do you mean Utopia p2p? This project is already very secured, it has amazing Utilities that protects ones privacy and is fully secured.

Yes, I am talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and of course, it's already secured but I want you to understand that nothing is secure forever and this is the reason why the developer is doing the route I said.

You have a point and the same daily security route is what some enthusiasts did on the Bitcoin network either because the cryptocurrency scammer and hackers always develop new strategies and equipment and it is important for crypto to always develop simultaneously to maintain quality security.

Guys make me understand what you're trying to say since the UtopiaP2P uses Curve25519, XSalsa20, and Poly1305 algorithms to encrypt, sign, and authenticate packets and connections between users. What is more secure than that?

#177 2023-05-04 18:53:01

IyaJJJ

joanna;7637 wrote:
thrive;7636 wrote:
full;7635 wrote:

Yes, I am talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and of course, it's already secured but I want you to understand that nothing is secure forever and this is the reason why the developer is doing the route I said.

You have a point and the same daily security route is what some enthusiasts did on the Bitcoin network either because the cryptocurrency scammer and hackers always develop new strategies and equipment and it is important for crypto to always develop simultaneously to maintain quality security.

Guys make me understand what you're trying to say since the UtopiaP2P uses Curve25519, XSalsa20, and Poly1305 algorithms to encrypt, sign, and authenticate packets and connections between users. What is more secure than that?

Additionally, Utopia Network uses a dynamic multi-link routing engine with MITM (man-in-the-middle) attack protection, so all user communication is shielded from being intercepted and read by outside parties.

#178 2023-05-04 20:54:09

Detroit

IyaJJJ;7638 wrote:
joanna;7637 wrote:
thrive;7636 wrote:

Additionally, Utopia Network uses a dynamic multi-link routing engine with MITM (man-in-the-middle) attack protection, so all user communication is shielded from being intercepted and read by outside parties.

How does this dynamic multi-linking route work? Does it have a connection with creating an algorithm to protect the utopia ecosystem and its community?

#179 2023-05-04 21:43:19

KingCRP

Detroit;7654 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7638 wrote:
joanna;7637 wrote:

How does this dynamic multi-linking route work? Does it have a connection with creating an algorithm to protect the utopia ecosystem and its community?

He don’t forget that the Utopia p2p ecosystem is already well protected and it does not need another external protection infact that might be the source of the unsafety.

#180 2023-05-04 23:29:35

level

IyaJJJ;7638 wrote:
joanna;7637 wrote:
thrive;7636 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P network is designed with security and privacy as its top priorities. However, the ecosystem still needs validators who act as intermediaries in transmitting data from one user to another, ensuring that all communication is encrypted using advanced algorithms. I believe this is what the users are trying to point out.

#181 2023-05-04 23:30:59

Vastextension

level;7728 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7638 wrote:
joanna;7637 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P network is designed with security and privacy as its top priorities. However, the ecosystem still needs validators who act as intermediaries in transmitting data from one user to another, ensuring that all communication is encrypted using advanced algorithms. I believe this is what the users are trying to point out.

Yes, that's the exact thing the users are trying to say because the duty of UtopiaP2P network validators which are also known as server nodes, is maintaining the security and privacy of the network.

#182 2023-05-04 23:32:19

oba

Vastextension;7729 wrote:
level;7728 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7638 wrote:

Yes, that's the exact thing the users are trying to say because the duty of UtopiaP2P network validators which are also known as server nodes, is maintaining the security and privacy of the network.

They are also the ones who authenticate and confirm transactions and blocks on the UtopiaP2P network, establishing consensus and preventing duplicate spending, which is why some people refer to them as miners.

#183 2023-05-05 21:24:09

KAMSI_UG

oba;7730 wrote:
level;7728 wrote:

They are also the ones who authenticate and confirm transactions and blocks on the UtopiaP2P network, establishing consensus and preventing duplicate spending, which is why some people refer to them as miners.

How does the Utopia p2p mining work? I learnt it’s a simple form of mining but truth be told there is no form of mining that’s easy and not even this one.

#184 2023-05-05 21:31:13

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;7799 wrote:
oba;7730 wrote:

How does the Utopia p2p mining work? I learnt it’s a simple form of mining but truth be told there is no form of mining that’s easy and not even this one.

Well yes it's not so simple but compared with other coins mining system I think it's very simple, less demanding and also eco-friendly.

#185 2023-05-05 22:28:46

Dozie

Kelechi;7804 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7799 wrote:
oba;7730 wrote:

Well yes it's not so simple but compared with other coins mining system I think it's very simple, less demanding and also eco-friendly.

Don't forget that CRP mining has less power demand so it actually uses less power than other mining system.

#186 2023-05-06 19:09:58

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;7828 wrote:
Kelechi;7804 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7799 wrote:

Don't forget that CRP mining has less power demand so it actually uses less power than other mining system.

Yes I can agree that CRP mining uses less power to run but to be honest the amount of power it uses to an average person is still much, mining can never be too cheap.

#187 2023-05-06 20:19:04

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7867 wrote:
Dozie;7828 wrote:
Kelechi;7804 wrote:

Yes I can agree that CRP mining uses less power to run but to be honest the amount of power it uses to an average person is still much, mining can never be too cheap.

You have a point and I am not disputing that but comparing the mining system of Utopia p2p to any other then you would notice that CRP mining is cheap.

#188 2023-05-06 21:42:07

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;7906 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7867 wrote:
Dozie;7828 wrote:

You have a point and I am not disputing that but comparing the mining system of Utopia p2p to any other then you would notice that CRP mining is cheap.

CRP mining is cheap compared to let's say Bitcoin mining and the power consumption is also less, and definitely it's more eco-friendly.

#189 2023-05-06 22:29:06

Dozie

Lanistergame2;2850 wrote:

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Looking forward to more merchants accepting to use crypton.

Do you know that CRP Crypton is listed and accepted by several merchants? Well over 1800+ merchants has accepted CRP.

#190 2023-05-07 19:22:59

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;7945 wrote:

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Do you know that CRP Crypton is listed and accepted by several merchants? Well over 1800+ merchants has accepted CRP.

That’s very correct that means that your options about actually using CRP to make purchases are high but what the rate of CRP Crypton adoption?

#191 2023-05-07 19:31:53

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8016 wrote:
Dozie;7945 wrote:

That’s very correct that means that your options about actually using CRP to make purchases are high but what the rate of CRP Crypton adoption?

The rate of adoption of CRP is projected to increase with time. CRP needs more exposure and this would be the Turing point for CRP Crypton.

#192 2023-05-07 20:31:24

KAMSI_UG

Any merchants that see all the benefits they can get from Crypton by using it as a form of transactions mean. IT’s secured and can provide anonymity.

#193 2023-05-07 21:35:39

thrive

Dozie;7945 wrote:

This is something that's well known by a lot of investors of the CRP coin except those that didn't join the ecosystem when the CRP coin and UUSD were accepted by 1800+ online merchant or visited the Utopia official website.

#194 2023-05-07 21:58:56

IyaJJJ

thrive;8054 wrote:
Dozie;7945 wrote:

This is something that's well known by a lot of investors of the CRP coin except those that didn't join the ecosystem when the CRP coin and UUSD were accepted by 1800+ online merchant or visited the Utopia official website.

Then when I first hear the news about the real-life use case of the UtopiaP2P cryptocurrencies was surprised and couldn't believe it until I try it out because CRP and UUSD coins are privacy coins.

#195 2023-05-07 21:59:26

full

IyaJJJ;8059 wrote:
thrive;8054 wrote:
Dozie;7945 wrote:

Then when I first hear the news about the real-life use case of the UtopiaP2P cryptocurrencies was surprised and couldn't believe it until I try it out because CRP and UUSD coins are privacy coins.

I understand your impression cause I also believe privacy coins don't always get real use cases and most people are always fear of the government's stance toward privacy coins.

#196 2023-05-07 21:59:55

joanna

full;8060 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8059 wrote:
thrive;8054 wrote:

I understand your impression cause I also believe privacy coins don't always get real use cases and most people are always fear of the government's stance toward privacy coins.

There's no doubt about people not wanting to get into trouble due to the government's stance on privacy coins but UtopiaP2P is here to change that and I believe their cryptocurrencies being accepted as payment now is a perfect example.

#197 2023-05-07 22:16:31

joanna

IyaJJJ;8059 wrote:
thrive;8054 wrote:
Dozie;7945 wrote:

#198 2023-05-07 22:16:52

full

joanna;8067 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8059 wrote:
thrive;8054 wrote:

There's no doubt about people not wanting to get into trouble due to the government's stance on privacy coins but UtopiaP2P is here to change that and I believe their cryptocurrencies being accepted as payment now is a perfect example.

#199 2023-05-08 13:27:16

CrytoCynthia

full;8068 wrote:
joanna;8067 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8059 wrote:

It’s great to see that Utopia p2p is changing the fact the government is taking advantage of many peoples freedom and anonymity, Utopia is putting the power in our hands.

#200 2023-05-08 23:42:09

full

CrytoCynthia;8100 wrote:
full;8068 wrote:
joanna;8067 wrote:

It’s great to see that Utopia p2p is changing the fact the government is taking advantage of many peoples freedom and anonymity, Utopia is putting the power in our hands.

Yes, the government is known by experienced people to be the group of people that love to abuse power and also manipulate the people through their weaknesses.

Board footer