Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-05-08 23:44:33

thrive

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

full;8122 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8100 wrote:
full;8068 wrote:

There's no doubt about people not wanting to get into trouble due to the government's stance on privacy coins but UtopiaP2P is here to change that and I believe their cryptocurrencies being accepted as payment now is a perfect example.

It’s great to see that Utopia p2p is changing the fact the government is taking advantage of many peoples freedom and anonymity, Utopia is putting the power in our hands.

Yes, the government is known by experienced people to be the group of people that love to abuse power and also manipulate the people through their weaknesses.

This is the reason why I wonder why some people still believe in the government's statement whenever they said cryptocurrency is a scam and only used for illegal transact.

#202 2023-05-08 23:46:02

thrive

thrive;8123 wrote:
full;8122 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8100 wrote:

It’s great to see that Utopia p2p is changing the fact the government is taking advantage of many peoples freedom and anonymity, Utopia is putting the power in our hands.

Yes, the government is known by experienced people to be the group of people that love to abuse power and also manipulate the people through their weaknesses.

This is the reason why I wonder why some people still believe in the government's statement whenever they said cryptocurrency is a scam and only used for illegal transact.

The problem is that some people can easily trust the government for their whole life while they always place the people right from the beginning.

#203 2023-05-08 23:48:19

IyaJJJ

thrive;8124 wrote:
thrive;8123 wrote:
full;8122 wrote:

The problem is that some people can easily trust the government for their whole life while they always place the people right from the beginning.

When we talk about the government, I believe the inflation and loss in value of fiat currency are purposely caused because there's no way billions of cash will be printed every year and there won't be inflation.

#204 2023-05-08 23:50:21

thrive

IyaJJJ;8125 wrote:
thrive;8124 wrote:
thrive;8123 wrote:

When we talk about the government, I believe the inflation and loss in value of fiat currency are purposely caused because there's no way billions of cash will be printed every year and there won't be inflation.

If we look deep into the point you mentioned I have a reason to agree with what you said and I guess this is what Satoshi sees before he introduce Bitcoin which led to the birth of innovative altcoins.

#205 2023-05-08 23:51:48

IyaJJJ

thrive;8126 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8125 wrote:
thrive;8124 wrote:

If we look deep into the point you mentioned I have a reason to agree with what you said and I guess this is what Satoshi sees before he introduce Bitcoin which led to the birth of innovative altcoins.

You're right and this is the reason why people like Kiyosaki advise people not to hold fiat currency because it died. Mind you, Kiyosaki is someone who is a millionaire through fiat currency.

#206 2023-05-08 23:53:45

full

IyaJJJ;8127 wrote:
thrive;8126 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8125 wrote:

You're right and this is the reason why people like Kiyosaki advise people not to hold fiat currency because it died. Mind you, Kiyosaki is someone who is a millionaire through fiat currency.

Kiyosaki is a smart entrepreneur that makes use of the shady political strategy of the government to enrich himself by helping them to print more fiat currency.

#207 2023-05-08 23:55:33

IyaJJJ

full;8128 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8127 wrote:
thrive;8126 wrote:

Kiyosaki is a smart entrepreneur that makes use of the shady political strategy of the government to enrich himself by helping them to print more fiat currency.

What you said now appears to be hard to understand but how can someone help the government to print more money while he enriches himself when he is not a politician not to talk about being in office?

#208 2023-05-08 23:57:22

full

IyaJJJ;8129 wrote:
full;8128 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8127 wrote:

What you said now appears to be hard to understand but how can someone help the government to print more money while he enriches himself when he is not a politician not to talk about being in office?

I understand this seems to be technical for some people to understand but the is that whenever rich folks borrow money from the government or bank it makes the government print more money.

#209 2023-05-08 23:58:29

IyaJJJ

full;8130 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8129 wrote:
full;8128 wrote:

I understand this seems to be technical for some people to understand but the is that whenever rich folks borrow money from the government or bank it makes the government print more money.

I guess this explains the reason why the rich guy always borrows money from the banks and it's more like help me I help you situation.

#210 2023-05-09 17:30:45

full

IyaJJJ;8131 wrote:
full;8130 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8129 wrote:

I guess this explains the reason why the rich guy always borrows money from the banks and it's more like help me I help you situation.

Sort of. When the rich folks borrow money from the bank it gives the Central Bank the chance to price more cash that's why the fund borrowing is tax-free. I believe they are doing this as a means to steal from the country without anybody knowing.

#211 2023-05-09 17:33:08

IyaJJJ

full;8143 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8131 wrote:
full;8130 wrote:

Sort of. When the rich folks borrow money from the bank it gives the Central Bank the chance to price more cash that's why the fund borrowing is tax-free. I believe they are doing this as a means to steal from the country without anybody knowing.

Meanwhile, the rich don't like paying based on their income.
Hmm, therefore they will choose to borrow money from the bank and use it to finance their business.
Gosh, I like the fact that we have cryptocurrency in today's market which opens our eyes to the best trend.

#212 2023-05-09 17:37:55

joanna

IyaJJJ;8144 wrote:
full;8143 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8131 wrote:

Hmm, therefore they will choose to borrow money from the bank and use it to finance their business.
Gosh, I like the fact that we have cryptocurrency in today's market which opens our eyes to the best trend.

I honestly don't blame the people who don't totally trust the government and everything that have to do with politics because they are always into something shady that will give them more benefit and power.

#213 2023-05-09 17:40:32

full

joanna;8146 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8144 wrote:
full;8143 wrote:

I honestly don't blame the people who don't totally trust the government and everything that have to do with politics because they are always into something shady that will give them more benefit and power.

This is only about the government or politicians because something like that also happened in cryptocurrency. An example is when USDT used the investor's fund to finance an exchange, SBF used the investor's funds lavishly and his FTX exchange go bankrupt

#214 2023-05-09 17:46:09

thrive

full;8147 wrote:
joanna;8146 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8144 wrote:

This is only about the government or politicians because something like that also happened in cryptocurrency. An example is when USDT used the investor's fund to finance an exchange, SBF used the investor's funds lavishly and his FTX exchange go bankrupt

Of course, I also happened in cryptocurrency, especially in the DeFi space. Mind you, DeFi was introduced to be the best alternative to the finance service offered by real-life banks but some DeFi operated in the worse and cruel ways that the real-life finance banks operated by stealing the investor money through backlog just as SBF did.

#215 2023-05-09 17:48:38

full

thrive;8148 wrote:
full;8147 wrote:
joanna;8146 wrote:

Of course, I also happened in cryptocurrency, especially in the DeFi space. Mind you, DeFi was introduced to be the best alternative to the finance service offered by real-life banks but some DeFi operated in the worse and cruel ways that the real-life finance banks operated by stealing the investor money through backlog just as SBF did.

The list of these issues is numerous but the only to prevent this type of issue is through total decentralization and checking the smart contract of DeFi in case there's a possibility of the developer running away with the investor's fund.

#216 2023-05-09 17:53:19

IyaJJJ

full;8149 wrote:
thrive;8148 wrote:
full;8147 wrote:

The list of these issues is numerous but the only to prevent this type of issue is through total decentralization and checking the smart contract of DeFi in case there's a possibility of the developer running away with the investor's fund.

Apart from some DeFi projects, FTX, and USDT shady act that was pointed out. I believe meme coin developers are using almost the exact through the manipulation of their cryptocurrency, luring investors in and later dumping the price.

#217 2023-05-09 17:56:04

thrive

IyaJJJ;8150 wrote:
full;8149 wrote:
thrive;8148 wrote:

Apart from some DeFi projects, FTX, and USDT shady act that was pointed out. I believe meme coin developers are using almost the exact through the manipulation of their cryptocurrency, luring investors in and later dumping the price.

You're right because the meme coin market is known as the wild wild west space but it's sad that some cryptocurrency investors still fall for their shady strategy through greedy habit of making a profit in crypto.

#218 2023-05-09 17:58:05

joanna

full;8149 wrote:
thrive;8148 wrote:
full;8147 wrote:

Meanwhile, it's the decentralization aspect that make me like the UtopiaP2P ecosystem even before knowing that it was a self-funded project in which the developer team is the project number enthusiast.

#219 2023-05-09 18:01:00

IyaJJJ

thrive;8151 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8150 wrote:
full;8149 wrote:

You're right because the meme coin market is known as the wild wild west space but it's sad that some cryptocurrency investors still fall for their shady strategy through greedy habit of making a profit in crypto.

We will always see people who are greedy of making a profit in the cryptocurrency market but you may not agree that we need them to sparkly the market's bullish trend and help in the bearish market because they are always the first to panic sell.

#220 2023-05-09 18:34:07

joanna

IyaJJJ;8153 wrote:
thrive;8151 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8150 wrote:

We will always see people who are greedy of making a profit in the cryptocurrency market but you may not agree that we need them to sparkly the market's bullish trend and help in the bearish market because they are always the first to panic sell.

Unsurprisingly, not everyone can consistently earn from the bitcoin market. There is always a chance for both profit and loss, just like in any other financial market.

#221 2023-05-09 18:36:16

thrive

joanna;8154 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8153 wrote:
thrive;8151 wrote:

Unsurprisingly, not everyone can consistently earn from the bitcoin market. There is always a chance for both profit and loss, just like in any other financial market.

That's true since cryptocurrency prices can be highly volatile, and there are many factors that can influence their value, so it's essential to first have the best knowledge to do a thorough analysis and have a sound investment strategy before investing in crypto.

#222 2023-05-14 17:57:34

Dozie

I just got a phone today using Bitcoin, this was the very first time I would be using crypto to purchase something offline, I also just imagined if this can ever be possible with CRP sometime in the future.

#223 2023-05-14 18:21:37

Kelechi

Dozie;8401 wrote:

I just got a phone today using Bitcoin, this was the very first time I would be using crypto to purchase something offline, I also just imagined if this can ever be possible with CRP sometime in the future.

Well for now there is no option for that to happen for CRP users yet but regardless you can try out the 1800+ merchant that has accepted CRP.

#224 2023-05-14 18:34:18

Dozie

Kelechi;8403 wrote:
Dozie;8401 wrote:

Well for now there is no option for that to happen for CRP users yet but regardless you can try out the 1800+ merchant that has accepted CRP.

First before you can be able to use CRP crypton to buy things then the adoption of CRP crypton globally should have gone very far that's the only reason that would happen.

#225 2023-05-15 15:54:59

Kelechi

Dozie;8413 wrote:
Kelechi;8403 wrote:
Dozie;8401 wrote:

First before you can be able to use CRP crypton to buy things then the adoption of CRP crypton globally should have gone very far that's the only reason that would happen.

The global adoption of CRP crypton would happen gradually and it won't be a difficult task, CRP crypton actually has much utilities and service apart from just being used for investment.

Board footer