uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-19 23:51:49

thrive

Re: Why does Utopia work with scam projects?

IyaJJJ;9194 wrote:
Detroit;8840 wrote:
Comrade;8667 wrote:

In every day by day activities we uses different kinds of web server for our activities, utopia p2p its just another benefiting web just as your social media, web browsers,  affiliate sever, banks account, wallets etc.  All this can be used in various way,  Utopia doesn't tolerate missused of  server neither support fraudulent act.

The fact that it doesn't support fraudulent acts does not rule out the original fact that it can acquire as a medium for scams or any fraudulent act because of the anonymity and privacy it offers.

You have a point since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provide a privacy service that can't be find anywhere in the world and it's normal for people who are into fraudulent to abuse its benefits

Yes of course we will see people who will want or use the privacy service of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem for something illicit but that doesn't mean the UtopiaP2P ecosystem supported fraudulent activities.

#27 2023-05-20 01:51:47

full

thrive;9287 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9194 wrote:
Detroit;8840 wrote:

The fact that it doesn't support fraudulent acts does not rule out the original fact that it can acquire as a medium for scams or any fraudulent act because of the anonymity and privacy it offers.

You have a point since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provide a privacy service that can't be find anywhere in the world and it's normal for people who are into fraudulent to abuse its benefits

Yes of course we will see people who will want or use the privacy service of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem for something illicit but that doesn't mean the UtopiaP2P ecosystem supported fraudulent activities.

I buy what you said because, for every great innovation, we see something people that will use for their selfish benefit, and the project shouldn't be blamed for that.

#28 2023-05-20 01:53:48

Vastextension

full;9301 wrote:
thrive;9287 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9194 wrote:

I buy what you said because, for every great innovation, we see something people that will use for their selfish benefit, and the project shouldn't be blamed for that.

I don't think anyone was actually trying to put the blame on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but as a matter of fact, we could say they support illicit indirectly.

#29 2023-05-20 14:45:13

oba

Vastextension;9302 wrote:
full;9301 wrote:
thrive;9287 wrote:

I don't think anyone was actually trying to put the blame on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but as a matter of fact, we could say they support illicit indirectly.

Hmm. That remind me when a crypto currency tumbler site was shut down this year for laundering. Yes, FinCen supports the use and operation of crypto tumblers but when used for fraudulent what they didn't support in a decentralized ecosystem they didn't direct or indirectly support fraudulent acts.

#30 2023-05-20 18:19:18

Detroit

It's good they have such support groups that help to regulate cryptocurrency networks and prevent scammers and other related fraudulent acts.

#31 2023-05-20 23:18:59

Lanistergame2

It's nice to hear they have a support group that helps maintain the cryptocurrency network.  It is good that it is authorized to help prevent scammers from harming people.

#32 2023-05-21 14:17:38

Kelechi

For real this has to be the funniest post I have seen in a very long time, there is no place it's documented that Utopia p2p willingly work with scam projects.

#33 2023-05-21 15:06:08

oba

Detroit;9359 wrote:

It's good they have such support groups that help to regulate cryptocurrency networks and prevent scammers and other related fraudulent acts.

What regulation body are you talking about exactly because from what I read they are talking about the cryptocurrency tumbler website that was shut down whereas FinCen supported the use of crypto tumbler service.

#34 2023-05-21 18:16:09

JONSNOWING

It’s also a community, different categories of people can be in. Utopia with its individual user privacy cannot be part of fraud. Outside people should be clarified on this, Utopia is legit but maybe not it’s all users

#35 2023-05-21 19:45:37

Lanistergame2

Clarification on weather or not the Utopia network is true or false is bases on the users that have benefited from this project. The developers only can't do it.

#36 2023-05-21 20:02:38

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

It’s also a community, different categories of people can be in. Utopia with its individual user privacy cannot be part of fraud. Outside people should be clarified on this, Utopia is legit but maybe not it’s all users

That's what i also believe, no genuine enthusiast of the Utopia P2P project will use it for something illicit and it will only be an outside person.
It can't be an outsider only guys cause it can also the people are greedy because the foundation and the cause of every scam activity started from greed.

#37 2023-05-21 20:16:09

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;9531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

That's what I also believe, no genuine enthusiast of the Utopia P2P project will use it for something illicit and it will only be an outside person.
It can't be an outsider only guys cause it can also the people are greedy because the foundation and the cause of every scam activity started from greed.

As you said no genuine Utopia community member will use the project for dubious means. Let's not forget that these individuals look for every means possible to feed and do better for themselves and the only way they can do that is scamming.

#38 2023-05-21 20:51:12

Detroit

Camavinga;9543 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

That's what I also believe, no genuine enthusiast of the Utopia P2P project will use it for something illicit and it will only be an outside person.

As you said no genuine Utopia community member will use the project for dubious means. Let's not forget that these individuals look for every means possible to feed and do better for themselves and the only way they can do that is scamming.

A scammer remains a scammer. Stop justifying their wicked ways. You should not scam another person just to meet ends meal. It's very painful.

#39 2023-05-21 22:39:19

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;9543 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9531 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

I really don't get you mate are you actually supporting scam or trying to justify those scammers work, for real this should not be a conversation there is no justification for scamming people, it should not be allowed.

#40 2023-05-21 23:40:08

joanna

JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

That's what i also believe, no genuine enthusiast of the Utopia P2P project will use it for something illicit and it will only be an outside person

#41 2023-05-21 23:43:02

level

joanna;9637 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9517 wrote:

That's what i also believe, no genuine enthusiast of the Utopia P2P project will use it for something illicit and it will only be an outside person

You are damn right. When a human is greedy he/she can easily do unthinkable things that will affect the other person negatively.

#42 2023-05-21 23:44:30

Vastextension

Kelechi;9483 wrote:

For real this has to be the funniest post I have seen in a very long time, there is no place it's documented that Utopia p2p willingly work with scam projects.

Yes, there's no document about it and I never for once see a reason why they would work with a scammer but since the UtopiP2P ecosystem provides solid privacy service there's no way some scammer won't use it as a cover.

#43 2023-05-21 23:44:58

full

Vastextension;9639 wrote:
Kelechi;9483 wrote:

Yes, there's no document about it and I never for once see a reason why they would work with a scammer but since the UtopiP2P ecosystem provides solid privacy service there's no way some scammer won't use it as a cover.

There's no way this won't happen truly but there's no one to blame for that and the only one to blame is the scammer that abuses the privacy provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#44 2023-05-27 18:12:33

Comrade

full;9640 wrote:
Vastextension;9639 wrote:
Kelechi;9483 wrote:

There's no way this won't happen truly but there's no one to blame for that and the only one to blame is the scammer that abuses the privacy provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

We all heard the Utopia News of Meta faces a huge private data leakage.  Different users with different ideai and consumption

#45 2023-05-27 18:35:30

KingCRP

Firstly it's also your duty to identify scams and try your best to avoid it but I am also certain that Utopia p2p also looks out against scams and they try their best not to work with such projects.

#46 2023-05-27 19:09:03

Detroit

KingCRP;10285 wrote:

Firstly it's also your duty to identify scams and try your best to avoid it but I am also certain that Utopia p2p also looks out against scams and they try their best not to work with such projects.

It may be your duty as an individual to identify or recognize scams but sometimes you may not know and may need the help of an external party to verify it's legit.

#47 2023-05-28 20:40:45

Camavinga

We all fall into scams in one way or the other. That is the more reason we need all the help we can get. It is quite important to fill that void.

#48 2023-05-28 23:58:38

thrive

Detroit;10294 wrote:
KingCRP;10285 wrote:

It may be your duty as an individual to identify or recognize scams but sometimes you may not know and may need the help of an external party to verify it's legit.

It is impossible to know everything and this is the reason why we have a forum like this where people can ask for help on something they did have knowledge about.

#49 2023-05-29 13:02:12

MRBEAST

thrive;10605 wrote:
Detroit;10294 wrote:
KingCRP;10285 wrote:

It is impossible to know everything and this is the reason why we have a forum like this where people can ask for help on something they did have knowledge about.

YES THIS IS THE MAIN REASIN FOR A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT CAN COME TOGETHER AND COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER

#50 2023-05-29 17:25:16

JONSNOWING

I totally agree, because most of this scam projects might put in extra efforts to look so real but a forum like this gives all its members especially the new members the knowledge to identify scams from the informations we share here

Board footer