uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-21 19:55:37

Europ

Re: Why does Utopia work with scam projects?

KAMSI_UG;15284 wrote:

Cryptojacking is a form of cybercrime specific to cryptocurrencies that have been used on websites to hijack a victim's resources and use them for hashing and mining cryptocurrencies.

Its nice you mentioned such method can you kindly elaborate more on this "cryptojacking form" .how its been executed.

#202 2023-06-21 20:55:46

CrytoCynthia

Cryptojacking is the unauthorized use of someone’s computer to mine cryptocurrency. This is typically done by installing malware on the victim’s computer that uses their processing power to mine cryptocurrency without their knowledge or consent.

#203 2023-06-21 21:50:25

JONSNOWING

There are so many cryptocurrency theft methods being used by this scammers now, it’s just to be highly cautious as a cryptocurrency investor or user generally especially when not on cryptocurrency related forum

#204 2023-06-21 21:54:52

PEACEMAKER

CrytoCynthia;15324 wrote:

Cryptojacking is the unauthorized use of someone’s computer to mine cryptocurrency. This is typically done by installing malware on the victim’s computer that uses their processing power to mine cryptocurrency without their knowledge or consent.

The crazy part is one way or the other they would have to give consent for malwares to be installed on their device. They will disguise it as a harmless application and hope that you download it without doing any research into it.
When they have gotten the malware in they now plan how to manipulate your wallets.

#205 2023-06-22 05:35:58

gap

PEACEMAKER;15357 wrote:

The crazy part is one way or the other they would have to give consent for malwares to be installed on their device. They will disguise it as a harmless application and hope that you download it without doing any research into it.
When they have gotten the malware in they now plan how to manipulate your wallets.

that's why its always advisable to keep in the flow of your internet and do male sure that your server ain't compromised.

#206 2023-06-24 14:09:16

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;15357 wrote:

Thats why its more advisable to stick to what your current state of your wallet and restrict from whatever that might comes as a tools for wallet

#207 2023-06-24 14:32:14

crpuusd

Comrade;15468 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;15357 wrote:

Thats why its more advisable to stick to what your current state of your wallet and restrict from whatever that might comes as a tools for wallet

In every reasonable ways transaction are to be kept on a usual safer line, there might another changes in your security protocol well new things are introduced to the wallet.

#208 2023-06-24 14:34:55

gap

crpuusd;15473 wrote:
Comrade;15468 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;15357 wrote:

In every reasonable ways transaction are to be kept on a usual safer line, there might another changes in your security protocol well new things are introduced to the wallet.

I will say we all need to be more careful and always to give every protection to our wallet, just like 2 security protocol. A

#209 2023-06-24 14:49:50

Europ

gap;15474 wrote:
crpuusd;15473 wrote:
Comrade;15468 wrote:

I will say we all need to be more careful and always to give every protection to our wallet, just like 2 security protocol. A

And as we say its okay to give your fund safe in a safe system as the Utopia p2p ecosystem. The lost of your fund is always in your hands, Safety is always in Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#210 2023-06-24 16:44:33

KAMSI_UG

Europ;15475 wrote:
gap;15474 wrote:
crpuusd;15473 wrote:

And as we say its okay to give your fund safe in a safe system as the Utopia p2p ecosystem. The lost of your fund is always in your hands, Safety is always in Utopia p2p ecosystem.

Well don't trust anything without doing your research. I also appreciate the work Utopia p2p is doing but even at that always do your own research.

#211 2023-06-24 16:48:16

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;15486 wrote:
Europ;15475 wrote:
gap;15474 wrote:

Well don't trust anything without doing your research. I also appreciate the work Utopia p2p is doing but even at that always do your own research.

Same here but so far with my stay in UtopiaP2P I must say they have really gotten my trust and respect, it's really an amazing project and it's completely secured.

#212 2023-06-24 17:11:50

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;15352 wrote:

There are so many cryptocurrency theft methods being used by this scammers now, it’s just to be highly cautious as a cryptocurrency investor or user generally especially when not on cryptocurrency related forum

That is why it is good to be on a cryptocurrency related forum, if you are you will learn many things about scammers and how they carry out their scam. Utopia is a safe platform, but there are scammers out there that can pretend and scam you, they can lie to you that they are from the utopia team, it is good to verify.

#213 2023-06-24 20:04:52

Detroit

Forums provide an open platform for people to discuss their views on various topics related to cryptocurrencies, enabling traders to gain valuable insights and how to go about stuffs

#214 2023-06-24 21:24:35

crpuusd

I hope once the Utopia is listed its going to be a plus 1 to users to teade and also updates on various pairing trade that produces more outcome  with the CRP

#215 2023-06-24 21:31:35

Europ

crpuusd;15566 wrote:

I hope once the Utopia is listed its going to be a plus 1 to users to teade and also updates on various pairing trade that produces more outcome  with the CRP

You are right, but with the paired provided coin it will be easy to consider and analysis with a thought and ideas shared together and this will actually makes more topics to debate on and more relative public advert for the trade.

#216 2023-06-25 20:22:19

Detroit

Policymakers have begun to take action; gambling advertising and sponsorship. Research shows cryptocurrency trading is associated with a sudden increase in real estate purchase.

#217 2023-06-25 21:56:04

CrytoCynthia

Policymakers are in the early stages of determining how best to interact with cryptocurrencies, with current responses ranging from declaring them illegal and all that.

#218 2023-06-25 23:36:38

Europ

Europ;15570 wrote:
crpuusd;15566 wrote:

You are right, but with the paired provided coin it will be easy to consider and analysis with a thought and ideas shared together and this will actually makes more topics to debate on and more relative public advert for the trade.

The growing facilitate more changes while thd public poses their recognition and request. Its best that the listing will actually makes Crypton coin more liquidity.

#219 2023-06-26 09:58:51

gap

Europ;15840 wrote:
Europ;15570 wrote:
crpuusd;15566 wrote:

The growing facilitate more changes while thd public poses their recognition and request. Its best that the listing will actually makes Crypton coin more liquidity.

The spontaneous improvement the utopia p2p team are including to the system will as much makes it convenient for the all users and upcoming ones.

#220 2023-06-26 11:53:39

Comrade

Europ;15840 wrote:
Europ;15570 wrote:
crpuusd;15566 wrote:

I agree that there's always going to be more request on the Utopia services and it quite understandable that the Utopia p2p team as made alot of tools available meet the standards of all users. The listing will be adequate.

#221 2023-06-26 11:56:34

Europ

Comrade;15886 wrote:
Europ;15840 wrote:
Europ;15570 wrote:

I agree that there's always going to be more request on the Utopia services and it quite understandable that the Utopia p2p team as made alot of tools available meet the standards of all users. The listing will be adequate.

The Utopia p2p are actually doing a great job so as we are not relenting as well. So have ever think or ask yourself "what are the requirements to get a certain new coin listed in the trade market"?

#222 2023-06-26 12:04:32

Comrade

Europ;15887 wrote:
Comrade;15886 wrote:
Europ;15840 wrote:

The Utopia p2p are actually doing a great job so as we are not relenting as well. So have ever think or ask yourself "what are the requirements to get a certain new coin listed in the trade market"?

Well its trues that there are basic procedures to be followed to avhieve such aim and one the most essential part is adopting a massive users on your projects and support the promotions of the marketing trade.

#223 2023-06-26 12:08:29

Europ

Comrade;15888 wrote:
Europ;15887 wrote:
Comrade;15886 wrote:

Well its trues that there are basic procedures to be followed to avhieve such aim and one the most essential part is adopting a massive users on your projects and support the promotions of the marketing trade.

So do you think the Crypton team will actually now considered the promotion of other marketing trade on this platforn?

#224 2023-06-26 12:54:34

Kelechi

Europ;15889 wrote:
Comrade;15888 wrote:
Europ;15887 wrote:

So do you think the Crypton team will actually now considered the promotion of other marketing trade on this platforn?

Well mate the name of the project is UtopiaP2P and the coin name is CRP crypton and the exchange is crypton exchange.

#225 2023-06-26 15:01:59

Comrade

Kelechi;15890 wrote:
Europ;15889 wrote:
Comrade;15888 wrote:

Well mate the name of the project is UtopiaP2P and the coin name is CRP crypton and the exchange is crypton exchange.

We are actually speaking of CRP coin getting listed in Binance. Well the Utopia p2p ecosystem team actually works to improve and market value and create attain their pledge according to their manifesto. So if there's needs to promote Binance on this ecosystem then Utopia p2p ecosystem can actually consider that.

Board footer