Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-05-06 15:47:50

Detroit

Re: Qatar World Cup 2022: Predict the potential winner - get 500 CRP

KAMSI_UG;7825 wrote:
Detroit;7770 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7752 wrote:

One thing you should know is that Utopia p2p has always supported it's community, it has always provided several for it's community to be able to earn.

The Utopia community might have done a lot but they have so many missing gaps they need to fill in.  Their p2p network is a bit dysfunctional today.

Very correct but going by they are relatively new project they have done well in relation to the time they have been around for, but definitely their is still room for more improvement.

I really do not think they are new. They have been around since 2019. Their progress is relatively slow it needs to be speeded up. This will help them a lot if they do

#177 2023-05-06 18:05:22

Camavinga

Detroit;7847 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7825 wrote:
Detroit;7770 wrote:

The Utopia community might have done a lot but they have so many missing gaps they need to fill in.  Their p2p network is a bit dysfunctional today.

Very correct but going by they are relatively new project they have done well in relation to the time they have been around for, but definitely their is still room for more improvement.

I really do not think they are new. They have been around since 2019. Their progress is relatively slow it needs to be speeded up. This will help them a lot if they do

I do not think they are slow if that us what you are implying. They are just doing their best I guess. Also,  if you ask me I will say they are good for themselves at this stage.

#178 2023-05-06 23:50:46

thrive

Detroit;7770 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7752 wrote:
Detroit;7737 wrote:

This is absolutely correct.  Developers and admins creates contest and advertisement to improve the traffic on their network thereby increasing their sales also.

One thing you should know is that Utopia p2p has always supported it's community, it has always provided several for it's community to be able to earn.

The UtopiaP2P network was dysfunctional? When did this happen and on this platform do you experience dysfunctionality I never experience something like that before. Are you sure it's not your local internet providers?

#179 2023-05-06 23:52:20

IyaJJJ

thrive;7968 wrote:
Detroit;7770 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7752 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P network was dysfunctional? When did this happen and on this platform do you experience dysfunctionality I never experience something like that before. Are you sure it's not your local internet providers?

I have never for once see the UtopiaP2P network having some dysfunctionality  before and i still don't believe what i read until the user explain what really happen.

#180 2023-05-06 23:54:31

joanna

IyaJJJ;7969 wrote:
thrive;7968 wrote:
Detroit;7770 wrote:

I have never for once see the UtopiaP2P network having some dysfunctionality  before and i still don't believe what i read until the user explain what really happen.

Maybe the thing that happen to him when he using the UtopiaP2P application client was due to his computer performance since the requirement computer for Utopia app client was said to be more than 4Gb ram.

#181 2023-05-06 23:54:56

full

joanna;7970 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7969 wrote:
thrive;7968 wrote:

Maybe the thing that happen to him when he using the UtopiaP2P application client was due to his computer performance since the requirement computer for Utopia app client was said to be more than 4Gb ram.

My belief is that maybe the user that makes the statement about the Utopia network dysfunctionality is a miner.

#182 2023-05-07 16:04:23

Detroit

joanna;7970 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7969 wrote:
thrive;7968 wrote:

The problem wasn't from my computer.  I think it's from the Utopia server. The Utopia server kept on lagging for more than an hour I was using it and it was honestly annoying.

#183 2023-05-07 19:04:26

Camavinga

Detroit;7978 wrote:
joanna;7970 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7969 wrote:

The problem wasn't from my computer.  I think it's from the Utopia server. The Utopia server kept on lagging for more than an hour I was using it and it was honestly annoying.

No one actually likes it when their computer or a site starts to lag. It automatically slows you down and kills your mood at that time. This will lead to anger and frustration.

#184 2023-05-07 19:35:15

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;8010 wrote:
Detroit;7978 wrote:
joanna;7970 wrote:

No one actually likes it when their computer or a site starts to lag. It automatically slows you down and kills your mood at that time. This will lead to anger and frustration.

When a system or sit is faulty it is very annoying and I get sick in my stomach. But the Utopia community support group is doing a great job when responding to customers.

#185 2023-05-11 21:07:52

KAMSI_UG

Lanistergame2;8022 wrote:
Camavinga;8010 wrote:
Detroit;7978 wrote:

When a system or sit is faulty it is very annoying and I get sick in my stomach. But the Utopia community support group is doing a great job when responding to customers.

How many times have you been forced to actually reach out to the support team? As for me I have not required reaching them because it’s been going well for me so far.

#186 2023-05-13 20:18:59

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;8206 wrote:
Camavinga;8010 wrote:

How many times have you been forced to actually reach out to the support team? As for me I have not required reaching them because it’s been going well for me so far.

Well,  personally I have reached out to them once, and then the response was rapid. You can see the human relationships and also the willingness and readiness to help you.

#187 2023-05-13 20:53:30

Detroit

Camavinga;8304 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8206 wrote:

Well,  personally I have reached out to them once, and then the response was rapid. You can see the human relationships and also the willingness and readiness to help you.

No doubt that their support team is good but sometimes things may not be really going the way you want and it's nobody's fault.  In life, we don't always get what we want.

#188 2023-05-14 17:52:52

Dozie

Can we please have a prediction on the UEFA champions league it would be very awesome where we would predict the winner of the champions league, although many people would go for Manchester city.

#189 2023-05-14 18:20:24

Kelechi

Dozie;8397 wrote:

Can we please have a prediction on the UEFA champions league it would be very awesome where we would predict the winner of the champions league, although many people would go for Manchester city.

I doubt if UtopiaP2P would actually like this to happen, also everyone would go for Manchester city and there is a high chance that Manchester city would win the league.

#190 2023-05-14 18:29:55

KAMSI_UG

To be honest of there was such competition I won't be going for Manchester city I would be putting my mouth on real Madrid, I believe real Madrid is a stronger team than Manchester city right now.

#191 2023-05-14 18:48:10

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;8410 wrote:

To be honest of there was such competition I won't be going for Manchester city I would be putting my mouth on real Madrid, I believe real Madrid is a stronger team than Manchester city right now.

And are we all writing off inter Milan, they could be the dark horse in this competition, they have strong believe right now in there team I think they have what it takes to go far in the competition.

#192 2023-05-14 20:29:36

full

Dozie;8397 wrote:

If want us to have a prediction channel for the UEFA Champions League, why don't you create one so the user that is interested will join the discussion? Besides, it will be increase the number of topic this forum have.

#193 2023-05-14 20:36:10

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;8410 wrote:

You can never tell what will happen because football is a game full of surprises and I believe anything can happen because the Manchester City team seems to be in form now and they once claim to be more focused on the Champions League

#194 2023-05-14 20:39:37

full

IyaJJJ;8424 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8410 wrote:

You can never tell what will happen because football is a game full of surprises and I believe anything can happen because the Manchester City team seems to be in form now and they once claim to be more focused on the Champions League

Yes, Manchester City appears to be strong footing their performance in the English Premier League and how the shock the Everton with three goals.
I also want them to be successful in the Champions League

#195 2023-05-14 20:49:07

IyaJJJ

full;8425 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8424 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8410 wrote:

Yes, Manchester City appears to be strong footing their performance in the English Premier League and how the shock the Everton with three goals.
I also want them to be successful in the Champions League

Meanwhile, I see the performance of Manchester City in today's game as a preparation for the match against Real Madrid.
Both side always a rival when it come to Champions League and i hope the Man City defeat them.

#196 2023-05-14 20:57:21

JONSNOWING

Barcelona doing a great job today as they defeated espanol a derby match I am really proud of the Barcelona the.

#197 2023-05-14 21:03:57

thrive

Kelechi;8402 wrote:
Dozie;8397 wrote:

I doubt if UtopiaP2P would actually like this to happen, also everyone would go for Manchester City and there is a high chance that Manchester city would win the league.

Everything that's a good concept is always welcome in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the only concept that is not welcome is the concept that is not needed for the ecosystem to gain more traffic.

#198 2023-05-14 21:27:07

full

thrive;8429 wrote:
Kelechi;8402 wrote:
Dozie;8397 wrote:

I doubt if UtopiaP2P would actually like this to happen, also everyone would go for Manchester City and there is a high chance that Manchester city would win the league.

Everything that's a good concept is always welcome in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the only concept that is not welcome is the concept that is not needed for the ecosystem to gain more traffic.

According to what i know about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem its a community-driven project where the user best experience is the top priority of the developer team.

#199 2023-05-14 21:31:46

thrive

full;8433 wrote:
thrive;8429 wrote:
Kelechi;8402 wrote:

According to what i know about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem its a community-driven project where the user best experience is the top priority of the developer team.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is indeed a community-driven project and I believe every user's idea is welcome but that doesn't mean the idea will be granted or integrated into the ecosystem.

#200 2023-05-14 21:44:24

oba

thrive;8434 wrote:
full;8433 wrote:
thrive;8429 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is indeed a community-driven project and I believe every user's idea is welcome but that doesn't mean the idea will be granted or integrated into the ecosystem.

Yes, UtopiaP2P is a community-driven initiative that aims to be a fully decentralized ecosystem where everyone who shares their beliefs on universalism, equality, and freedom of expression and association may come together in a secure environment, self-organize, and express their ideas while also developing.

Board footer