uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-04-05 22:30:38

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: Bot Setup Problem

thrive;6781 wrote:
level;6780 wrote:
Detroit;6721 wrote:

Good suggestion. This will skyrocket the use of their exchange to a very high number of traffic.  I think in business it's all about what you can offer. That's where Utopia comes in.

Numerous variables generate traffic for cryptocurrency exchanges and some of the main factors that constantly boost the volume of transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges include
User-friendly interface and features
Range of cryptocurrencies and trading options
Promotions and incentives

Meanwhile, the Crypton exchange has the needed user-friendly interface but lacks the range of cryptocurrency. Besides, it also lacks trading volume and liquidity.

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

Offline

#102 2023-04-05 23:29:56

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;6806 wrote:
Detroit;6721 wrote:

Good suggestion. This will skyrocket the use of their exchange to a very high number of traffic.  I think in business it's all about what you can offer. That's where Utopia comes in.

I think so too, and honestly i do not know why the developers have not decided to add more trading pairs to the exchange, every other thing about the exchange is perfect, this is the final step to take the exchange to full adoption and i suggest that the developers take a look at it.

None of us can know the major reason unless they make an announcement about it but judging by the developer team's enthusiasm for the whole UtopiaP2P  project I believe there's a vital reason.

Offline

#103 2023-04-05 23:59:41

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Bot Setup Problem

level;6889 wrote:
thrive;6781 wrote:
level;6780 wrote:

Numerous variables generate traffic for cryptocurrency exchanges and some of the main factors that constantly boost the volume of transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges include
User-friendly interface and features
Range of cryptocurrencies and trading options
Promotions and incentives

Meanwhile, the Crypton exchange has the needed user-friendly interface but lacks the range of cryptocurrency. Besides, it also lacks trading volume and liquidity.

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

Hmm. You have a valid point funny enough i have never think about this before and my mind dont even go to that extent.

Offline

#104 2023-04-06 06:07:06

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Bot Setup Problem

level;6889 wrote:

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

Offline

#105 2023-04-06 20:07:03

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;6943 wrote:
level;6889 wrote:

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

Offline

#106 2023-04-06 22:34:48

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;6943 wrote:
level;6889 wrote:

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

Yes and that's the exact thing I am trying to say when all the application clients of UtopiaP2P provide advanced service with privacy the enthusiast of the project will be happy that the dev team keeps their promise.

Offline

#107 2023-04-06 22:37:03

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Bot Setup Problem

level;7045 wrote:
Camavinga;6943 wrote:
level;6889 wrote:

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

Yes and that's the exact thing I am trying to say when all the application clients of UtopiaP2P provide advanced service with privacy the enthusiast of the project will be happy that the dev team keeps their promise.

Of course. We can't expect high traffic for Crypton Exchange but it is easy for the exchange to gain huge traffic, and use since no privacy exchange was able to provide the exchange advance service.

Offline

#108 2023-04-06 22:41:27

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,254

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;6987 wrote:
Camavinga;6943 wrote:
level;6889 wrote:

Yes, I believe Crypton exchange's lack of volume and liquidity is something that's glaring but I believe it's something that can be easily fixed by the Utopia developer team. I believe they focus more on the technical aspect of the application client.

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

Serving customers was indeed their priority, remember that's the reason why they added pair for Monero. You should know this information if you have joined the Utopia P2P ecosystem for some time you will what I said about Monero.

Offline

#109 2023-04-06 23:42:27

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: Bot Setup Problem

IyaJJJ;7046 wrote:
level;7045 wrote:
Camavinga;6943 wrote:

I’m afraid, but i have to agree with you. Maybe they have plans to do something about it in the future, but for now as long as there are no sufficient trading pairs, traffic would not be as high as it should be. Maybe they want to work on the technical aspects first, before the volume.

Yes and that's the exact thing I am trying to say when all the application clients of UtopiaP2P provide advanced service with privacy the enthusiast of the project will be happy that the dev team keeps their promise.

Of course. We can't expect high traffic for Crypton Exchange but it is easy for the exchange to gain huge traffic, and use since no privacy exchange was able to provide the exchange advance service.

That's true. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts always flock to where they can get the best in the crypto market. If the Crypton Exchange continues to provide outstanding anonymous exchange service they will always use the platform until more pair is added.

Offline

#110 2023-04-07 05:49:17

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;6987 wrote:

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Offline

#111 2023-04-07 14:29:44

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Camavinga;7075 wrote:
Detroit;6987 wrote:

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

Offline

#112 2023-04-07 18:26:49

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;7103 wrote:
Camavinga;7075 wrote:
Detroit;6987 wrote:

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

As much as I get your point there must be a valid reason fur them to do that. Also if there's no valid reason, they must really lack business sense.

Offline

#113 2023-04-07 21:38:32

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;7103 wrote:
Camavinga;7075 wrote:
Detroit;6987 wrote:

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

All I can say is that the developer team understands what we want and if they didn't understand they won't have created a topic on this forum dedicated to the community voting for the next pairs they will add to the Crypton Exchange but if they are not adding it now then there must be a good reason for it.

Offline

#114 2023-04-07 21:39:11

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: Bot Setup Problem

IyaJJJ;7186 wrote:
oba;7103 wrote:
Camavinga;7075 wrote:

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

All I can say is that the developer team understands what we want and if they didn't understand they won't have created a topic on this forum dedicated to the community voting for the next pairs they will add to the Crypton Exchange but if they are not adding it now then there must be a good reason for it.

I believe no sensible person will read what you guys said here and won't agree with you. However, we still have a lot of people that won't understand this or read what you just said.
In the meantime, I have a strong feeling that they will add more pairs before the end of this year.

Offline

#115 2023-04-07 23:16:43

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;7103 wrote:
Camavinga;7075 wrote:
Detroit;6987 wrote:

I agree with you. But I think the people are the reason for business. Without human traffic there is no business and when there is no business no money. Serving and getting customers should be their number one priority.

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

I really appreciate what you said because I have seen a lot of users who seems not to understand how this project is big for the developer team and the rest of us who are enthusiast.

Offline

#116 2023-04-08 12:20:32

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Bot Setup Problem

joanna;7187 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7186 wrote:
oba;7103 wrote:

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

All I can say is that the developer team understands what we want and if they didn't understand they won't have created a topic on this forum dedicated to the community voting for the next pairs they will add to the Crypton Exchange but if they are not adding it now then there must be a good reason for it.

I believe no sensible person will read what you guys said here and won't agree with you. However, we still have a lot of people that won't understand this or read what you just said.
In the meantime, I have a strong feeling that they will add more pairs before the end of this year.

I agree with you mate. It seems so. It does seems like temporary something they will solve in no time. We all just have to be patient with them.

Offline

#117 2023-04-29 22:24:35

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;7212 wrote:
joanna;7187 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7186 wrote:

All I can say is that the developer team understands what we want and if they didn't understand they won't have created a topic on this forum dedicated to the community voting for the next pairs they will add to the Crypton Exchange but if they are not adding it now then there must be a good reason for it.

I believe no sensible person will read what you guys said here and won't agree with you. However, we still have a lot of people that won't understand this or read what you just said.
In the meantime, I have a strong feeling that they will add more pairs before the end of this year.

I agree with you mate. It seems so. It does seems like temporary something they will solve in no time. We all just have to be patient with them.

It will be nice if the strong feelings you have about the Crypton Exchange adding more pairs before the end of this year do happen and I hope Ethereum and Litecoin will be among the pair that will be added.

Offline

#118 2023-05-02 12:49:59

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: Bot Setup Problem

thrive;7232 wrote:
Detroit;7212 wrote:
joanna;7187 wrote:

I believe no sensible person will read what you guys said here and won't agree with you. However, we still have a lot of people that won't understand this or read what you just said.
In the meantime, I have a strong feeling that they will add more pairs before the end of this year.

I agree with you mate. It seems so. It does seems like temporary something they will solve in no time. We all just have to be patient with them.

It will be nice if the strong feelings you have about the Crypton Exchange adding more pairs before the end of this year do happen and I hope Ethereum and Litecoin will be among the pair that will be added.

I think adding more pairs to the Crypton Exchange is a problem for the UtopiaP2P developer team and footing every upgrade with the inclusion of new features integration adding more pairs shouldn't be a problem for them but they are more focused on developing the ecosystem.

Offline

#119 2023-05-02 14:11:55

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;7139 wrote:
oba;7103 wrote:
Camavinga;7075 wrote:

You are very correct, but i think maybe there is a real and genuine reason why Utopia cannot add extra trading pairs for now, but since we are not working closely with the team we do not know, i believe in the future there will be more volume in the exchange, but for now people have to use it for the other wonderful features it offers.

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

As much as I get your point there must be a valid reason fur them to do that. Also if there's no valid reason, they must really lack business sense.

Lack of business sense, in what way? Do you think exchanges like Crypton Exchange work like Binance that can integrate any trading pairs in just a snap of fingers and ignore the privacy aspect of their service? If you have dev skill you know how hard this work.

Offline

#120 2023-05-02 19:41:49

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;7364 wrote:
Detroit;7139 wrote:
oba;7103 wrote:

Let's get this straight, the true intention of the developer team is to provide an ecosystem that will ease the burden of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and also provide a form of security in terms of privacy and investment. Therefore, I don't see any reason why they will choose not to add more pairs on the Crypton Exchange if there's no tangible reason.

As much as I get your point there must be a valid reason fur them to do that. Also if there's no valid reason, they must really lack business sense.

Lack of business sense, in what way? Do you think exchanges like Crypton Exchange work like Binance that can integrate any trading pairs in just a snap of fingers and ignore the privacy aspect of their service? If you have dev skill you know how hard this work.


I strongly believe that if you can't offer a standard service then you should open a business. Many businesses should be allowed to run with their cheap and poor service

Offline

#121 2023-05-02 22:24:12

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: Bot Setup Problem

level;7344 wrote:
thrive;7232 wrote:
Detroit;7212 wrote:

I agree with you mate. It seems so. It does seems like temporary something they will solve in no time. We all just have to be patient with them.

It will be nice if the strong feelings you have about the Crypton Exchange adding more pairs before the end of this year do happen and I hope Ethereum and Litecoin will be among the pair that will be added.

I think adding more pairs to the Crypton Exchange is a problem for the UtopiaP2P developer team and footing every upgrade with the inclusion of new features integration adding more pairs shouldn't be a problem for them but they are more focused on developing the ecosystem.

According to what you they are more focused on having a very well-standard ecosystem first before taking another step which I believe is a good one. Taking a step at a time is good in solving issues cause it always provides the best result.

Offline

#122 2023-05-02 23:09:26

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,254

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;7397 wrote:
oba;7364 wrote:
Detroit;7139 wrote:

As much as I get your point there must be a valid reason fur them to do that. Also if there's no valid reason, they must really lack business sense.

Lack of business sense, in what way? Do you think exchanges like Crypton Exchange work like Binance that can integrate any trading pairs in just a snap of fingers and ignore the privacy aspect of their service? If you have dev skill you know how hard this work.


I strongly believe that if you can't offer a standard service then you should open a business. Many businesses should be allowed to run with their cheap and poor service

I think you just misinterpreted what the user is saying because he was talking about Crypton Exchange and user Binance with the addition of the creation of business as an example.
What I can say is that the Utopia team knows what is best for the project.

Offline

#123 2023-05-03 17:24:51

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,508

Re: Bot Setup Problem

full;7434 wrote:
Detroit;7397 wrote:
oba;7364 wrote:

Lack of business sense, in what way? Do you think exchanges like Crypton Exchange work like Binance that can integrate any trading pairs in just a snap of fingers and ignore the privacy aspect of their service? If you have dev skill you know how hard this work.


I strongly believe that if you can't offer a standard service then you should open a business. Many businesses should be allowed to run with their cheap and poor service

I think you just misinterpreted what the user is saying because he was talking about Crypton Exchange and user Binance with the addition of the creation of business as an example.
What I can say is that the Utopia team knows what is best for the project.

Sorry, I missed that.  But as you said,  the project developers know what's best for business for them. The Utopia community project is already doing well, I hope they don't ruin it.

Offline

#124 2023-05-03 19:35:12

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Bot Setup Problem

Detroit;7470 wrote:
full;7434 wrote:
Detroit;7397 wrote:

I strongly believe that if you can't offer a standard service then you should open a business. Many businesses should be allowed to run with their cheap and poor service

I think you just misinterpreted what the user is saying because he was talking about Crypton Exchange and user Binance with the addition of the creation of business as an example.
What I can say is that the Utopia team knows what is best for the project.

Sorry, I missed that.  But as you said,  the project developers know what's best for business for them. The Utopia community project is already doing well, I hope they don't ruin it.

I know you care about the fruitfulness of the project and so far the UtopiaP2P developer has been making the right decision for the past 4years if I'm not mistaken and I think that's nice for us to trust their instinct.

Offline

#125 2023-05-03 22:10:56

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: Bot Setup Problem

oba;7498 wrote:
Detroit;7470 wrote:
full;7434 wrote:

I think you just misinterpreted what the user is saying because he was talking about Crypton Exchange and user Binance with the addition of the creation of business as an example.
What I can say is that the Utopia team knows what is best for the project.

Sorry, I missed that.  But as you said,  the project developers know what's best for business for them. The Utopia community project is already doing well, I hope they don't ruin it.

I know you care about the fruitfulness of the project and so far the UtopiaP2P developer has been making the right decision for the past 4years if I'm not mistaken and I think that's nice for us to trust their instinct.

I will make my contribution to this conversation base on how the Utopia developer team has handled the Crypton Exchange from day one and how it is still functioning now. if they could that I think their decision and move won't hurt the project.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB