uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-18 21:13:35

crpuusd

Re: Why no PM on this forum?

Lanistergame2;13105 wrote:
KingCRP;13089 wrote:

Road map in my own opinion are mostly for short term project I don't think any solid project that has already done some successful good years having any road map they follow.

I have a different perspective to this. Roadmap helps to guide a project and keeps their devs on their toes to keep developing the project overtime, and check their expectations to know if they are on track.

I learnt that to achieve a success firstly there have to be a written plan and which needs to be checked over time .

#77 2023-06-18 21:43:37

Crpuss

crpuusd;14778 wrote:
KingCRP;13089 wrote:

Road map in my own opinion are mostly for short term project I don't think any solid project that has already done some successful good years having any road map they follow.

I have a different perspective to this. Roadmap helps to guide a project and keeps their devs on their toes to keep developing the project overtime, and check their expectations to know if they are on track.

I learnt that to achieve a success firstly there have to be a written plan and which needs to be checked over time .

This is great and is more like discipline, the truth is that the very Rich are always different because of their work ethics, you just have to be very discipline.

#78 2023-06-19 06:15:26

Comrade

Crpuss;14790 wrote:
crpuusd;14778 wrote:

This is great and is more like discipline, the truth is that the very Rich are always different because of their work ethics, you just have to be very discipline.

You are right, Self discipline is one of the great things that makes a successful vision. Utopia p2p ecosystem are so discipline to keep their policy uncompromising and trusted.

#79 2023-06-19 23:08:11

Europ

Comrade;14868 wrote:
Crpuss;14790 wrote:
crpuusd;14778 wrote:

You are right, Self discipline is one of the great things that makes a successful vision. Utopia p2p ecosystem are so discipline to keep their policy uncompromising and trusted.

Self discipline bags a commitment attitude and ring a bell of never give up for every users and new to get to the peak.

#80 2023-06-20 07:27:43

Comrade

Europ;15063 wrote:
Comrade;14868 wrote:
Crpuss;14790 wrote:

Self discipline bags a commitment attitude and ring a bell of never give up for every users and new to get to the peak.

Its expected to discipline ones self in order to lurk in to achievement. Nothing is acquire without being disciplined

#81 2023-06-20 15:01:20

Kelechi

Comrade;15070 wrote:
Europ;15063 wrote:
Comrade;14868 wrote:

Its expected to discipline ones self in order to lurk in to achievement. Nothing is acquire without being disciplined

Having discipline is very important but still you should try to always make the right choices this is also very important.

#82 2023-06-20 15:15:22

KingCRP

Kelechi;15078 wrote:
Comrade;15070 wrote:
Europ;15063 wrote:

Having discipline is very important but still you should try to always make the right choices this is also very important.

Well in my own opinion try to make the right choice on its own requires a high level of discipline that's for sure so you need to always have that discipline.

Board footer