uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-05 21:39:35

Dozie

Re: What is the power consumption of CRP mining

I read on am article that Utopia p2p has made some changes on their mining system, the increase the minimum stake on mining node, is this positive or negative.

#27 2023-02-06 10:10:03

Lanistergame2

Dozie;4848 wrote:

I read on am article that Utopia p2p has made some changes on their mining system, the increase the minimum stake on mining node, is this positive or negative.

It is definitely positive, most updates turn out to be. I am not an active miner but follow discussions around mining as anyone who is very interested in the growth of CRP.

Updates such as these shows that the system is running properly and the team is responsive to issues raised and looking to give the best customer experience possible.

#28 2023-02-06 20:36:54

KAMSI_UG

Guys who else have heard about the new implementation UTOPIA P2P has made on its mining system by incredibly the minimum stake on it’s mining?

#29 2023-02-06 20:41:28

Detroit

Dozie;4848 wrote:

That's great to hear. This will be helping the mining business for Crypton. Can you please share the article with us? Just send in the link so we can read it up, thank you.

#30 2023-03-11 18:57:32

Cat

And how much energy is required for the production of crp and how much does the PC need to work to get 1 crp.

#31 2023-03-13 10:23:05

Kelechi

I am well aware that the power consumption of CRP mining is very cost effective and of low. But I noticed that There was a increase in the mining node I want to know would this affect the power consumption.

#32 2023-03-19 20:52:52

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;5368 wrote:

I am well aware that the power consumption of CRP mining is very cost effective and of low. But I noticed that There was a increase in the mining node I want to know would this affect the power consumption.

This increase has nothing to do on the power consumption and even if it does it would be very minimal but the main reason for the increase was the better the functioning of the mining system generally.

#33 2023-03-19 21:29:34

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;6121 wrote:
Kelechi;5368 wrote:

This increase has nothing to do on the power consumption and even if it does it would be very minimal but the main reason for the increase was the better the functioning of the mining system generally.

I think the people who created the mining machine will create one in the nearest future that doesn't consume a lot of electricity.  The high cost of electricity makes it almost impossible for people to go into cryptocurrency mining.

#34 2023-03-19 22:17:21

Kelechi

Detroit;6137 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6121 wrote:
Kelechi;5368 wrote:

I think the people who created the mining machine will create one in the nearest future that doesn't consume a lot of electricity.  The high cost of electricity makes it almost impossible for people to go into cryptocurrency mining.

Well it's already here, the Utopia p2p mining system is a simple mining system that doesn't consume high amount of electricity, and it is also very much eco friendly.

#35 2023-03-20 17:58:11

Detroit

Kelechi;6148 wrote:
Detroit;6137 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6121 wrote:

Well it's already here, the Utopia p2p mining system is a simple mining system that doesn't consume high amount of electricity, and it is also very much eco friendly.

Wow,  really? Do you have a breakdown of what this machine can do? Also, we can get be found for purchase.  I think many people here do not know about it.  Maybe with a few directions from you, they can get it.

#36 2023-03-20 20:37:31

KingCRP

Detroit;6232 wrote:
Kelechi;6148 wrote:
Detroit;6137 wrote:

Wow,  really? Do you have a breakdown of what this machine can do? Also, we can get be found for purchase.  I think many people here do not know about it.  Maybe with a few directions from you, they can get it.

Utopia p2p mining is quite popular. I think if you want more knowledge about it you can check the tutorials about Utopiap2p mining on YouTube right now mate.

#37 2023-03-20 21:06:17

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6255 wrote:
Detroit;6232 wrote:
Kelechi;6148 wrote:

Utopia p2p mining is quite popular. I think if you want more knowledge about it you can check the tutorials about Utopiap2p mining on YouTube right now mate.

And since we are talking about Utopia p2p mining what do you think about Utopia p2p increasing the amount of their mining node, do you think that’s a good move from them.

#38 2023-03-20 21:30:26

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6266 wrote:
KingCRP;6255 wrote:
Detroit;6232 wrote:

And since we are talking about Utopia p2p mining what do you think about Utopia p2p increasing the amount of their mining node, do you think that’s a good move from them.

Well the team has realized a memo about their decision to raise the minimum amount of the mining node and in there release they stated that it would be beneficial for the community.

#39 2023-03-20 22:24:23

full

KingCRP;6255 wrote:
Detroit;6232 wrote:
Kelechi;6148 wrote:

Yes, there are a lot of tutorial videos of CRP coin mining on Youtube there's a particular topic created for it on this forum either and I believe the combination of the two is enough for anyone who wants to mine CRP coin.

#40 2023-03-20 22:26:32

IyaJJJ

full;6286 wrote:
KingCRP;6255 wrote:
Detroit;6232 wrote:

Yes, there are a lot of tutorial videos of CRP coin mining on Youtube there's a particular topic created for it on this forum either and I believe the combination of the two is enough for anyone who wants to mine CRP coin.

Despite the in-depth knowledge provided by the Youtube videos you guys are talking about. I think every new user that wants to mine CRP coin need to read the basic step of it on the Utopia application client.

#41 2023-03-20 22:35:35

thrive

IyaJJJ;6287 wrote:
full;6286 wrote:
KingCRP;6255 wrote:

Despite the in-depth knowledge provided by the Youtube videos you guys are talking about. I think every new user that wants to mine CRP coin need to read the basic step of it on the Utopia application client.

Hmm, that's absolutely correct going to the root of information is the best way to have adequate knowledge about a thing and it also make the person edge over others.

#42 2023-03-20 22:36:13

joanna

KAMSI_UG;6266 wrote:
KingCRP;6255 wrote:
Detroit;6232 wrote:

The concept was to chase away the weak hands and opportunists in the CRP coin mining ecosystem. The new requirement will be a step of advancement for genuine enthusiasts and the weak hands will see it as a burden.

#43 2023-03-20 22:39:34

full

IyaJJJ;6287 wrote:
full;6286 wrote:
KingCRP;6255 wrote:

You have a point since the ignorant of the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency is the major reason why a lot of cryptocurrency investors make losses in the market and the best way to prevent loss is to have the needed knowledge.

#44 2023-03-20 22:40:45

Kelechi

Well if it's to chase away weak hands of the CRP mining then it must have worked because Utopia p2p mining is now more serious, profitable and entertaining

#45 2023-04-04 14:41:09

oba

Kelechi;6294 wrote:

Well if it's to chase away weak hands of the CRP mining then it must have worked because Utopia p2p mining is now more serious, profitable and entertaining

What must have worked? To my knowledge, the memory leaking of the Utopia Alternative Miner Bot is fixed and the Crypton coin is showing a bullish signal with time things will change.

#46 2023-04-04 14:43:32

level

oba;6701 wrote:
Kelechi;6294 wrote:

What must have worked? To my knowledge, the memory leaking of the Utopia Alternative Miner Bot is fixed and the Crypton coin is showing a bullish signal with time things will change.

Is either he was talking about the positive momentum of the Crypton coin price or the profit level of the Crypton coin mining which some miners are doing and never complain about it since the reward is good for them.

#47 2023-04-04 21:15:43

KAMSI_UG

Hey guys someone asked this question about the new minimal mining node increase, the person wanted to know how we have been seeing its influence, is it favorable right now or not?

#48 2023-04-04 21:23:41

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;6744 wrote:

Hey guys someone asked this question about the new minimal mining node increase, the person wanted to know how we have been seeing its influence, is it favorable right now or not?

Well the team has made it clear that the reason for the increase was for the betterment of everyone especially the miner and so far I haven't heard of any complains.

#49 2023-06-24 19:25:40

crpuusd

Kelechi;6746 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6744 wrote:

Well the team has made it clear that the reason for the increase was for the betterment of everyone especially the miner and so far I haven't heard of any complains.

Well we all hope for the best of the system and still hope its get more better and better as the time goes on

#50 2023-06-25 20:59:34

KingCRP

crpuusd;15534 wrote:
Kelechi;6746 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6744 wrote:

Well we all hope for the best of the system and still hope its get more better and better as the time goes on

Well the power consumption of UtopiaP2P CRP crypton mining is very much low and also it's very much environmental friendly and doesn't cause damage

Board footer