Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-05-27 18:59:55

crpuusd

Re: Service Group

Vastextension;10206 wrote:
oba;10205 wrote:
joanna;10204 wrote:

That's correct everything we do in life is not a waste no matter how small or big it may be it will at least influence something.

Speaking of graphic design. I don't know if any of you guys are on the uMusic channel because the Mods are doing a great job in terms of graphic designing, music, and giving uVouchers.

Anyone on the UtopiaP2P application client who didn't join the uMusic channel is missing a lot. Of course, I am on uMusic channel and their graphic design is totally awesome.

The graphics is extremely a good job well done and i was like, Oh my God! Where on earth does this came from?

Last edited by crpuusd (2023-06-01 17:28:02)

#152 2023-05-28 21:43:10

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;10291 wrote:
oba;10205 wrote:

Speaking of graphic design. I don't know if any of you guys are on the uMusic channel because the Mods are doing a great job in terms of graphic designing, music, and giving uVouchers.

Anyone on the UtopiaP2P application client who didn't join the uMusic channel is missing a lot. Of course, I am on uMusic channel and their graphic design is totally awesome.

The graphics is extremely a good job well done and i was like, Oh my God! Where on earth is does this came from?

Well there is nothing like extremely, there is always competition in any job you do now so don't expect you just get everything on a plater you actually have to work hard for it.

#153 2023-05-28 21:50:53

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;10552 wrote:
crpuusd;10291 wrote:

The graphics is extremely a good job well done and i was like, Oh my God! Where on earth is does this came from?

Well there is nothing like extremely, there is always competition in any job you do now so don't expect you just get everything on a plater you actually have to work hard for it.

That's true even going into any business now the competition on it has become very high you have to always strive to be the very best in anything you set your mind to do.

#154 2023-05-28 22:13:13

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;10558 wrote:
crpuusd;10291 wrote:

That's true even going into any business now the competition on it has become very high you have to always strive to be the very best in anything you set your mind to do.

Well rather than learning graphics as a cryptocurrency enthusiast it's best you go learn web development you are most likely to get a better paying jobs than graphics.

#155 2023-05-29 13:00:30

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;10571 wrote:
KingCRP;10558 wrote:

Well rather than learning graphics as a cryptocurrency enthusiast it's best you go learn web development you are most likely to get a better paying jobs than graphics.

WELL ITS HARD TO DETERMINE WHICH ASPECT OF SKILL IS MORE LUCRATIVE THAN THE OTHER IN CRYPTOCURRENCY I THINK ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE.

#156 2023-05-29 17:41:28

JONSNOWING

Yes, but most times skills that are related to what one knows already might be a good choice. Because with you know or already know you just have to relate both and give the best they can offer if need be and get laid handsomely too

#157 2023-05-29 18:03:32

crpuusd

KingCRP;10558 wrote:

Speaking about graphics and web development what your own option or reason for choosing over web development and i understand if he actually learn web dev. It will as well help in connecting to other site just like this wonderful Utopia system.

#158 2023-05-29 18:37:22

KingCRP

crpuusd;10645 wrote:
KingCRP;10558 wrote:

Speaking about graphics and web development what your own option or reason for choosing over web development and i understand if he actually learn web dev. It will as well help in connecting to other site just like this wonderful Utopia system.

If I am asked I would say trading cryptocurrency is more profitable than both the graphics designing and the web development but also nothing is sure you can still lose money.

#159 2023-05-29 19:57:27

crpuusd

KingCRP;10662 wrote:
crpuusd;10645 wrote:

If I am asked I would say trading cryptocurrency is more profitable than both the graphics designing and the web development but also nothing is sure you can still lose money.

Well we are not actually that the system was created due to the knowledge of web programming or development same things goes to having the knowledge of creating website and with that also it might also open a payment gateway to help to help in promoting CRP and UUSD

#160 2023-05-29 20:20:38

Kelechi

crpuusd;10703 wrote:
KingCRP;10662 wrote:
crpuusd;10645 wrote:

Well we are not actually that the system was created due to the knowledge of web programming or development same things goes to having the knowledge of creating website and with that also it might also open a payment gateway to help to help in promoting CRP and UUSD

I am trying so hard to understand what you wrote here, please check again because it is not adding up, the topic was about which skill Is more profitable.

#161 2023-05-29 22:11:33

Dozie

Kelechi;10711 wrote:
crpuusd;10703 wrote:
KingCRP;10662 wrote:

I am trying so hard to understand what you wrote here, please check again because it is not adding up, the topic was about which skill Is more profitable.

Many suggestions coming in a taking shape of what the Bitcoin talk is, I think we should not try very hard to be just like Bitcoin talk, this forum can remain unique in their own ways.

#162 2023-05-29 22:59:20

Comrade

Kelechi;10711 wrote:
crpuusd;10703 wrote:
KingCRP;10662 wrote:

Was actually using voice translator, was unable to check the content before it was sent. What i was actually saying is that, web programming will actually help in connecting with other app and promotion and also Utopia p2p ecosystem can also host the website using the CRP as a method of payment.

#163 2023-05-29 23:52:15

full

JONSNOWING;10640 wrote:

Yes, but most times skills that are related to what one knows already might be a good choice. Because with you know or already know you just have to relate both and give the best they can offer if need be and get laid handsomely too

It is good to have 2 more skills in other to be ahead of the game but it's hard to understand or pick what in the name of skills you're talking about and how it will be the best offer.

#164 2023-05-30 09:06:40

Comrade

full;10800 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10640 wrote:

It is good to have 2 more skills in other to be ahead of the game but it's hard to understand or pick what in the name of skills you're talking about and how it will be the best offer.

According to my understanding on what he said, he's referring to an already acquired knowledge, that it might be more profitable than choosing another. Well i will say, it's better to own a well acknowledge close source program than a one time service, because things are already getting more easier, imagine an AI doing your work, probably online now you can get thousand of graphics to fill up a file, but when it comes to a website, its open for every users around the world to explore and ones your site is high in affiliate it'll start paying you without stress. Same thing occur to this Great Utopia system, and mind you Utopia is not just a Site, its a Software and a future tools for all.

#165 2023-05-30 13:27:04

IyaJJJ

Comrade;10815 wrote:
full;10800 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10640 wrote:

According to my understanding on what he said, he's referring to an already acquired knowledge, that it might be more profitable than choosing another. Well i will say, it's better to own a well acknowledge close source program than a one time service, because things are already getting more easier, imagine an AI doing your work, probably online now you can get thousand of graphics to fill up a file, but when it comes to a website, its open for every users around the world to explore and ones your site is high in affiliate it'll start paying you without stress. Same thing occur to this Great Utopia system, and mind you Utopia is not just a Site, its a Software and a future tools for all.

I think there's nothing bad in acquiring new knowledge if ones believe that he/she have the capability and understanding to combine the two skills but before jumping to another skill ones needs to have a standard knowledge about the previous skills.

#166 2023-05-30 17:21:59

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;10832 wrote:
Comrade;10815 wrote:
full;10800 wrote:

I think there's nothing bad in acquiring new knowledge if ones believe that he/she have the capability and understanding to combine the two skills but before jumping to another skill ones needs to have a standard knowledge about the previous skills.

It's well understood that web developer are open to more opportunities but at thesame time dont lets us forget that we still the help of graphics in the advert world, in this great forum have we see any Utopia templates file?  At least with beautiful slides of templates its enough for some to reconsider in choosing the platform.

#167 2023-05-30 18:03:11

JONSNOWING

Learning a skill and learning it well is significantly different between having two or more skills and not mastering any. People only invest into good skills that would give them a value for their money not what you have little idea on

#168 2023-05-30 18:04:11

Camavinga

Kelechi;2816 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

Nice one mate but I think making it more formal is a better option like showing us some of the people you worked with general giving a more attracting post would be better.

I agree with mate, this will help make him more authentic and reliable. Also,  we reduce the chances of people thinking he or her a scammer.

#169 2023-05-30 19:25:45

Dozie

Camavinga;10864 wrote:
Kelechi;2816 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2734 wrote:

So I would be kick starting it, this isn’t going to be my main post because I believe I should make it more presentable but for now I would be letting everyone know that I am into graphic designing

Nice one mate but I think making it more formal is a better option like showing us some of the people you worked with general giving a more attracting post would be better.

I agree with mate, this will help make him more authentic and reliable. Also,  we reduce the chances of people thinking he or her a scammer.

Scams is everywhere even outside of crypto-currency and I believe having knowledge about them here would result into helping anyone deal with scams even outside the cryptocurrency world.

#170 2023-05-30 21:30:02

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;10832 wrote:
Comrade;10815 wrote:
full;10800 wrote:

I support what you guys said because the world we are living in now doesn't accommodate having one skill if you want to good means of earning and all the people we see that are millionaires and billionaires don't base on one knowledge.

#171 2023-05-30 21:39:37

Dozie

Vastextension;10958 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10832 wrote:
Comrade;10815 wrote:

I support what you guys said because the world we are living in now doesn't accommodate having one skill if you want to good means of earning and all the people we see that are millionaires and billionaires don't base on one knowledge.

Well being wealthy should be the target and you don't need to have billions of dollars to achieve that you just need to be consistent in what ever you doing and keep progressing.

#172 2023-05-30 22:07:22

Europ

Dozie;10963 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10832 wrote:

Well being wealthy should be the target and you don't need to have billions of dollars to achieve that you just need to be consistent in what ever you doing and keep progressing.

Lets use Utopia p2p ecosystem as a case study, its all started with a vision  of one service and now its grows with the aid serving a lots of services to all users and Merchant. With this we should learn to expand our comfort zone.

#173 2023-05-31 22:58:49

Dozie

Europ;10980 wrote:
Dozie;10963 wrote:

Lets use Utopia p2p ecosystem as a case study, its all started with a vision  of one service and now its grows with the aid serving a lots of services to all users and Merchant. With this we should learn to expand our comfort zone.

Well I don't know the personal part of the project on the team but all I can say the project was meant to give freedom to anyone and promotes anonymity and security.

#174 2023-06-01 06:30:46

Comrade

Dozie;11218 wrote:
Europ;10980 wrote:
Dozie;10963 wrote:

Well I don't know the personal part of the project on the team but all I can say the project was meant to give freedom to anyone and promotes anonymity and security.

All you mentioned are part of the great work and i will advise you take a closer look to see where you are missing. UTopia is already standing chance of incomparability

#175 2023-06-01 17:30:50

crpuusd

Comrade;11232 wrote:
Dozie;11218 wrote:
Europ;10980 wrote:

All you mentioned are part of the great work and i will advise you take a closer look to see where you are missing. UTopia is already standing chance of incomparability

As what's i can see here those with development skills has high benefits in enjoying the awesome work of this ecosystem.

Board footer