uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-06-20 15:34:01

CrytoCynthia

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

JONSNOWING;14997 wrote:

The utopia team continously looks out for different methods and procedures to ensure it’s users trade with safety and to reduce the risk of scammers while on the Platform

Well right now the only draw back I can say I get from Crypton exchange right now has to be the fact they they haven't listed more coins meaning there are less trading pairs.

#227 2023-06-20 15:54:29

Crpuss

CrytoCynthia;15101 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14997 wrote:

The utopia team continously looks out for different methods and procedures to ensure it’s users trade with safety and to reduce the risk of scammers while on the Platform

Well right now the only draw back I can say I get from Crypton exchange right now has to be the fact they they haven't listed more coins meaning there are less trading pairs.

Yes that's very correct and this is the only draw back many other people are seeing in cryptocurrency and it's sad that all this hasn't changed even after we had voted.

#228 2023-06-20 21:29:39

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;3037 wrote:

Guys there is an avenue created by Utopia p2p for you to suggest the coin you want to see listed on Crypton Exchange, let's probably use that option and contribute our own part to the growth of the exchange.

That's true guys let's all take out chance to vote which coin we want listed on crypton exchange so let's not just talk let's act guys it's firiur best interest.

#229 2023-06-20 22:34:58

Crpuss

Well still riding on crypton exchange and I haven't yet had any reason to have issues with it, this is such an amazing exchange and all of it's utilities are top notch.

#230 2023-06-21 06:05:41

gap

Crpuss;15163 wrote:

Well still riding on crypton exchange and I haven't yet had any reason to have issues with it, this is such an amazing exchange and all of it's utilities are top notch.

Exactly the point, the availability of such exchanger intensifies smooth and fast uninterrupted transactions and trade.

#231 2023-06-21 20:23:06

Lanistergame2

Crpuss;15163 wrote:

I also have not had any issues while using crypton exchange. It is one of the best crypto exchange I have used and the best part about it is how responsive the customer service team is when any user has an issue on the exchange.

#232 2023-06-21 21:41:27

Comrade

Lanistergame2;15301 wrote:
Crpuss;15163 wrote:

I also have not had any issues while using crypton exchange. It is one of the best crypto exchange I have used and the best part about it is how responsive the customer service team is when any user has an issue on the exchange.

Its a pleasure to have your thought, crypton has brought such great deal in

#233 2023-06-21 22:02:38

JONSNOWING

If all cryptocurrency exchanges can try to render their services as the Crypton exchange, that will be a plus to cryptocurrency because it will build a lot of trust from their users

#234 2023-06-30 19:27:24

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;15363 wrote:

If all cryptocurrency exchanges can try to render their services as the Crypton exchange, that will be a plus to cryptocurrency because it will build a lot of trust from their users

But crypton exchange is a decentralized exchange that very correct, also there are many other decentralized exchange already in the cryptocurrency sector.

#235 2023-06-30 19:34:39

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;16797 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15363 wrote:

But crypton exchange is a decentralized exchange that very correct, also there are many other decentralized exchange already in the cryptocurrency sector.

Well yes we may have many decentralized exchange but it's rare before you see anyone that offers the services Utopia p2p cc crypton exchange offers.

#236 2023-06-30 19:55:37

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;16804 wrote:
Kelechi;16797 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15363 wrote:

Well yes we may have many decentralized exchange but it's rare before you see anyone that offers the services Utopia p2p cc crypton exchange offers.

you are correct firstly crypton exchange has to be the first exchange I have come across that doesn't require any form of kyc for registration and that's amazing.

#237 2023-06-30 20:01:25

JONSNOWING

What restrictions does KFC requirements for registration play  on an exchange like the Crypton exchange. The Crypton exchange still the Crypton exchange stands in the best exchanges I have come across

#238 2023-06-30 22:37:58

Crpuss

JONSNOWING;16831 wrote:

What restrictions does KFC requirements for registration play  on an exchange like the Crypton exchange. The Crypton exchange still the Crypton exchange stands in the best exchanges I have come across

Hey mate I believe you meant KYC well kyc actually means know your customer and this is when you are required to submit some very sensitive personal details of yourself.

#239 2023-07-01 19:41:58

KAMSI_UG

Crpuss;16921 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16831 wrote:

Hey mate I believe you meant KYC well kyc actually means know your customer and this is when you are required to submit some very sensitive personal details of yourself.

There has been report about people getting into serious trouble with the law by just giving out their details for kyc.

#240 2023-07-01 19:48:35

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;17009 wrote:
Crpuss;16921 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16831 wrote:

There has been report about people getting into serious trouble with the law by just giving out their details for kyc.

Well why give out your sensitive details when you have the option of decentralized exchanges and crypton exchange is one of those exchanges.

#241 2023-07-01 20:14:12

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;17015 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17009 wrote:
Crpuss;16921 wrote:

Well why give out your sensitive details when you have the option of decentralized exchanges and crypton exchange is one of those exchanges.

No security cautious cryptocurrency investor can opt for a centralized exchange and claim not to know the risks involved. Most of this informations should be left for newbies to follow up to avoid mistakes that can lead to huge losses

#242 2023-07-01 20:16:35

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;17042 wrote:
KingCRP;17015 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17009 wrote:

No security cautious cryptocurrency investor can opt for a centralized exchange and claim not to know the risks involved. Most of this informations should be left for newbies to follow up to avoid mistakes that can lead to huge losses

Well most people who opt for the centralized exchange option are those that are a bit new to crypto-currency that's my own take on it

#243 2023-07-01 22:38:06

Crpuss

Kelechi;17047 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17042 wrote:
KingCRP;17015 wrote:

Well most people who opt for the centralized exchange option are those that are a bit new to crypto-currency that's my own take on it

Centralized exchange is very easy to understand and it's like a place newbies actually think they are safe on and it's actually very crazy to think about it

#244 2023-07-01 22:42:39

MRBEAST

Crpuss;17143 wrote:
Kelechi;17047 wrote:
JONSNOWING;17042 wrote:

Centralized exchange is very easy to understand and it's like a place newbies actually think they are safe on and it's actually very crazy to think about it

Centralized exchanges are supported by government because they are easily manipulated they Are acting as a link for government to stretch their hands in cryptocurrency.

#245 2023-07-02 19:43:26

JONSNOWING

MRBEAST;17145 wrote:
Crpuss;17143 wrote:
Kelechi;17047 wrote:

Centralized exchanges are supported by government because they are easily manipulated they Are acting as a link for government to stretch their hands in cryptocurrency.

Is there a need for government involvement in Cryptocurrency, and what advantage does the centralized exchange have over the decentralized exchange because of governance involvement? For me I prefer the decentralized exchange like the Crypton exchange for transactions

#246 2023-07-02 21:41:15

Crpuss

JONSNOWING;17247 wrote:
MRBEAST;17145 wrote:
Crpuss;17143 wrote:

Is there a need for government involvement in Cryptocurrency, and what advantage does the centralized exchange have over the decentralized exchange because of governance involvement? For me I prefer the decentralized exchange like the Crypton exchange for transactions

Well the government on several occasions gas tried to get involved in cryptocurrency but so far the can only have a say in centralized system that are in the crypto-currency ecosystem.

#247 2023-07-02 21:45:18

MRBEAST

Right now the major issues with crypton exchange is that there fee pairs for traders to work with. If that can be settled then everything would definitely be fine.

#248 2023-07-02 22:08:41

gap

MRBEAST;17308 wrote:

Right now the major issues with crypton exchange is that there fee pairs for traders to work with. If that can be settled then everything would definitely be fine.

I don't actually understand what you mean by "fee pairs  for traders " kinldy explain better cause i don't think the price of exchange is high when it comes to crypton exchange.

#249 2023-07-02 22:22:07

Dozie

gap;17314 wrote:
MRBEAST;17308 wrote:

I don't actually understand what you mean by "fee pairs  for traders " kinldy explain better cause i don't think the price of exchange is high when it comes to crypton exchange.

I believe he meant more trading pairs, because I think I have seen that topic come up quite a number of time here I am beginning to think the team has to do something.

#250 2023-07-02 22:32:09

crpuusd

Dozie;17334 wrote:
gap;17314 wrote:
MRBEAST;17308 wrote:

I believe he meant more trading pairs, because I think I have seen that topic come up quite a number of time here I am beginning to think the team has to do something.

Definitely there might not be full access to trading with crypton not having a pair, and moreover i will suggest a pair must be taken with a coin that can actually help in promoting the crypton to high standards.

Board footer