Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-01-29 19:38:24

full

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

thrive;3991 wrote:
Detroit;3833 wrote:
Kelechi;3827 wrote:

Hello guys it's been a while I came back here, so guys if you have used the Crypton Exchange recently what are the new addition in there?

Nothing much.
But I'll be honest about its fastness and it doesn't lag anymore. The user experience is much better than before. It even loads much faster.  I guess I like it now.

Yes, the Crypton Exchange instant transaction withdrawal and fast trading service are still intact but my belief is that the exchange will list a new pair last week when they did an upgrade or something. Should we ever expect more pairs on the exchange?

Crypton Exchange definitely lists more pairs this year and I believe the development team is already aware that the major drawback of the Crypton Exchange is the limited pairs.

#52 2023-01-29 19:56:03

KAMSI_UG

Well I would be honest I have only used Crypton exchange for selling and buying of CRP Crypton and that’s all. I really haven’t checked how it fared with other coin it has listed.

#53 2023-02-01 19:55:36

CrytoCynthia

I recently used the Crypton Exchange to perform some transactions and trust me I have been using Crypton exchange a long time but yesterday was the worst experience I don’t know if their was a glitch but the transactions time was actually longer than usual.

#54 2023-02-01 20:34:15

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;4328 wrote:

I recently used the Crypton Exchange to perform some transactions and trust me I have been using Crypton exchange a long time but yesterday was the worst experience I don’t know if their was a glitch but the transactions time was actually longer than usual.

I haven't yet used Crypton Exchange, so what's the transactions timing like ? That's before you last transaction, although most exchange I have used the transactions aren't always swift's you probably have to wait a little while.

#55 2023-02-01 21:10:33

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;4339 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4328 wrote:

I haven't yet used Crypton Exchange, so what's the transactions timing like ? That's before you last transaction, although most exchange I have used the transactions aren't always swift's you probably have to wait a little while.

On a good day Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange transactions time is very much considerable I can saw it has the fastest transactions rate so I believe the op is surprised that the transactions timing wasn’t as it use to be.

#56 2023-02-02 21:21:54

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4349 wrote:
Dozie;4339 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4328 wrote:

On a good day Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange transactions time is very much considerable I can saw it has the fastest transactions rate so I believe the op is surprised that the transactions timing wasn’t as it use to be.

Well if you are transferring CRP Crypton from your uWallet to Utopia p2p internal exchange Crypton exchange then that I can assure you that the transaction that way is pretty fast but if you transferring or selling CRP to Usdt then it may be a bit slow.

#57 2023-02-02 22:08:27

KingCRP

Guys what really affect the Crypton exchange crp price? I introduced my friend to Crypton exchange and since then he has been enjoying the service until today he notice slight drop in price.

#58 2023-02-03 14:01:26

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;4449 wrote:

Guys what really affect the Crypton exchange crp price? I introduced my friend to Crypton exchange and since then he has been enjoying the service until today he notice slight drop in price.

Well it’s well documented that the price of any coin including CRP is highly influenced by deman and supply and this has been what affects the price of CRP Crypton mostly.

#59 2023-02-03 20:26:56

Dozie

Guys I have now tried some other self claimed decentralized exchanges out there and apart from Crypton Exchange I had earlier not tried And my conclusion is that Crypton Exchange actually surpass all of them.

#60 2023-02-04 17:29:28

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;4551 wrote:

Guys I have now tried some other self claimed decentralized exchanges out there and apart from Crypton Exchange I had earlier not tried And my conclusion is that Crypton Exchange actually surpass all of them.

Well I have also used So much Decentralized exchange but Crypton exchange stands out due to the fact that it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

#61 2023-02-04 20:28:07

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;4603 wrote:
Dozie;4551 wrote:

Well I have also used So much Decentralized exchange but Crypton exchange stands out due to the fact that it supports anonymity, privacy protection and security.

Crypton Exchange don't only just stand out to me because it supports privacy protection or even security it stands out to me because of practical reasons I have really used this exchange and all it said it does aren't just hype it can actually do it.

#62 2023-02-05 21:15:26

level

Dozie;4551 wrote:

Yes, Crypton Exchange provides a cutting-edge anonymous cryptocurrency trading experience but Crypton Exchange is never a decentralized exchange and if you look at all the definitions provided about the exchange the team either never said it's decentralized.

#63 2023-02-05 21:21:19

JONSNOWING

Really is there anyone having issues with crypton exchange? I have been using the Exchange but I have not yet experienced any challenges I must be frank with you right now

#64 2023-02-05 21:45:12

Dozie

JONSNOWING;4842 wrote:

Really is there anyone having issues with crypton exchange? I have been using the Exchange but I have not yet experienced any challenges I must be frank with you right now

Hey you sound like you have been using Crypton Exchange for a while can I ask you a little question, what is the process of buying CRP Crypton on Crypton Exchange.

#65 2023-02-05 21:57:58

Detroit

JONSNOWING;4842 wrote:

Really is there anyone having issues with Crypton exchange? I have been using the Exchange but I have not yet experienced any challenges I must be frank with you right now

I also have not experienced any issues with this Crypton exchange. It's really a nice exchange. They are very reliable and the transaction fees are very low.

#66 2023-02-06 10:07:49

Lanistergame2

Detroit;4852 wrote:

I also have not experienced any issues with this Crypton exchange. It's really a nice exchange. They are very reliable and the transaction fees are very low.

It is functioning very well, and the customer service team is very responsive, which is one of the most important factors of a platform.

With more growth, the server would surely be tested more, but I am sure the team would be able to handle and keep improvig on the current system.

#67 2023-02-06 18:31:53

KAMSI_UG

We all know that CRP Crypton has listed Bitcoin , CRP Crypton, monero (this was a surprise to me) and some other coins so guys amongst all this coin which is your favorite.

#68 2023-02-06 19:30:43

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;4869 wrote:

We all know that CRP Crypton has listed Bitcoin , CRP Crypton, monero (this was a surprise to me) and some other coins so guys amongst all this coin which is your favorite.

To be honest I use another exchange for Bitcoin because I had been doing that even before I found out about Crypton Exchange but I have trying exchanging BTC on crypton exchange and I had no issue doing that.

#69 2023-02-06 19:55:43

Dozie

JONSNOWING;4888 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4869 wrote:

To be honest I use another exchange for Bitcoin because I had been doing that even before I found out about Crypton Exchange but I have trying exchanging BTC on crypton exchange and I had no issue doing that.

If you appreciate using Crypton Exchange to deal on CRP Crypton then I think you should also consider making it your default exchange for Bitcoin well it's you choice.

#70 2023-02-06 22:19:17

thrive

KAMSI_UG;4869 wrote:

To avoid misconception please elaborate on what you're saying next time because CRP is the ticker of Crypton coin, not Crypton Exchange. However, a user complain about the TRC2.0 transaction today and get a quick response. Which was first listed on Crypton Exchange.

#71 2023-02-06 22:39:05

joanna

thrive;4955 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4869 wrote:

To avoid misconception please elaborate on what you're saying next time because CRP is the ticker of Crypton coin, not Crypton Exchange. However, a user complain about the TRC2.0 transaction today and get a quick response. Which was first listed on Crypton Exchange.

I believe the first coin that was listed on the Crypton exchange was CRP coin, UUSD, USDT, BTC, and XMR respectively.

#72 2023-02-06 23:00:31

full

Dozie;4898 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4888 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4869 wrote:

If you appreciate using Crypton Exchange to deal on CRP Crypton then I think you should also consider making it your default exchange for Bitcoin well it's you choice.

I have make Crypton Exchange my default exchange long ago but the limited pair of exchanges is the reason why I make use of another exchange at some point. When the privacy exchange of Bitcoin, Xmr, and CRP is needed Crypton Exchange is the answer.

#73 2023-02-08 21:26:54

JONSNOWING

For now there is no issue that is vital that I can say Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange has, and I have used the exchange lots of time and everything it has always been a smooth business.

#74 2023-02-17 20:07:03

CrytoCynthia

Hey guys I have been having some few problems with the exchange and that’s what actually determines the price of CRP on Crypton exchange?

#75 2023-03-11 22:04:47

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5245 wrote:

Hey guys I have been having some few problems with the exchange and that’s what actually determines the price of CRP on Crypton exchange?

If I understand you correctly. The problem you have with the Crypton Exchange is what determines the price of CRP coin if that is what you mean. The price of every cryptocurrency in the market is determined by the level of demand and supply.

Board footer