uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-04-04 15:11:21

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,263

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

IyaJJJ;6704 wrote:
oba;6703 wrote:
Kelechi;6022 wrote:

Used the exchange today and it struck me that maybe the exchange needs a more colorful and attractive background on its background. It's a bit dull right now and the landscape is very limited.

I don't see any reason why the Crypton Exchange needs a colorful background to make it look full of spirit or sassy. What that matter is the service the exchange provided and I believe you're the first user to suggest colorful background for the exchange.

I have never for once thought about the background and the color of the Crypton Exchange since what I am after is their advanced anonymous exchange services.
@Kelechi happen to be the first user of the Crypton Exchange that I see who suggests changing the site color.

Guys, it's not the site background color he suggested. Everything on the website that has to do with the screens, buttons, toggles, icons, and other visual elements with which you interact when using a website, app, or other electronic device is referred to as UI while UX pertains to your actual interaction with the website and also includes how you feel about it.
His suggestion was changing the website UI/UX and I don't see any need for it either.

Offline

#102 2023-04-04 20:21:21

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,894

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

I saw an article of someone saying that the price of CRP Crypton is currently at $1 but I have checked properly I haven’t seen that to be true or has anyone?

Offline

#103 2023-04-04 21:12:43

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,894

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

KAMSI_UG;6730 wrote:

I saw an article of someone saying that the price of CRP Crypton is currently at $1 but I have checked properly I haven’t seen that to be true or has anyone?

No mate that’s not true I have used the Crypton exchange like twice today and the price hasn’t really changed, the current price of CRP Crypton on Major Platform is still $0.6

Offline

#104 2023-04-04 21:42:02

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

Since CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin, and I know it's listed in exchange like cointiger exchange and Lbank exchange with may be centralized, Is it possible that CRP Crypton can be listed on big centralized exchanges like binance?

Offline

#105 2023-04-05 21:26:28

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,148

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

JONSNOWING;6759 wrote:

Since CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin, and I know it's listed in exchange like cointiger exchange and Lbank exchange with may be centralized, Is it possible that CRP Crypton can be listed on big centralized exchanges like binance?

Well I don't think we want to see CRP Crypton get listed on exchanges like binance at least not me. I believe CRP Crypton can get compromised listed on such exchanges.

Offline

#106 2023-04-05 21:40:30

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,282

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

My major problem with Crypton Exchange now is when would they list those coin we have all been voting for to see on the Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange Platform?

Offline

#107 2023-04-05 21:45:28

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

Personally I have Bitcoin, CRP Crypton, Monero listed on Crypton Exchange, yes their are vast coins that can be listed on Crypton Exchange but I don't think it's a matter.

Offline

#108 2023-04-05 23:42:01

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,532

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

JONSNOWING;6759 wrote:

Since CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin, and I know it's listed in exchange like cointiger exchange and Lbank exchange with may be centralized, Is it possible that CRP Crypton can be listed on big centralized exchanges like binance?

From what i see nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrency market and if Binance could still list Monero on their platform they can also list the Crypton coin but the listing fee of Binance is huge.

Offline

#109 2023-04-06 00:10:40

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

Kelechi;6863 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6759 wrote:

Since CRP Crypton is a privacy based coin, and I know it's listed in exchange like cointiger exchange and Lbank exchange with may be centralized, Is it possible that CRP Crypton can be listed on big centralized exchanges like binance?

Well I don't think we want to see CRP Crypton get listed on exchanges like binance at least not me. I believe CRP Crypton can get compromised listed on such exchanges.

Compromised in what area? Despite the Crypton coin being a highly potential privacy cryptocurrency there's privacy for every CRP purchase on CoinTiger, LBank exchange, etc until you moved the coin out of the exchange. Mind you, Monero is still on Binance.

Offline

#110 2023-04-06 00:28:31

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,273

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

KAMSI_UG;6742 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6730 wrote:

I saw an article of someone saying that the price of CRP Crypton is currently at $1 but I have checked properly I haven’t seen that to be true or has anyone?

No mate that’s not true I have used the Crypton exchange like twice today and the price hasn’t really changed, the current price of CRP Crypton on Major Platform is still $0.6

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

Offline

#111 2023-04-06 18:32:14

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,282

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

joanna;6933 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6742 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6730 wrote:

I saw an article of someone saying that the price of CRP Crypton is currently at $1 but I have checked properly I haven’t seen that to be true or has anyone?

No mate that’s not true I have used the Crypton exchange like twice today and the price hasn’t really changed, the current price of CRP Crypton on Major Platform is still $0.6

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

Offline

#112 2023-04-06 19:17:03

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:
joanna;6933 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6742 wrote:

No mate that’s not true I have used the Crypton exchange like twice today and the price hasn’t really changed, the current price of CRP Crypton on Major Platform is still $0.6

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

No I can’t imagine it happening If that’s the case many sellers would like to make use of the exchange that has the highest price and buyers would go for the one with the lower price.

Offline

#113 2023-04-06 20:22:13

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,894

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

KingCRP;6962 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:
joanna;6933 wrote:

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

No I can’t imagine it happening If that’s the case many sellers would like to make use of the exchange that has the highest price and buyers would go for the one with the lower price.

That rumor of an exchange listing CRP Crypton at $1 is obviously false, it’s been a while now CRP Crypton got to the $1 mark on any exchange at all.

Offline

#114 2023-04-06 20:40:18

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,974

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

CrytoCynthia;6869 wrote:

My major problem with Crypton Exchange now is when would they list those coin we have all been voting for to see on the Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange Platform?

I think the major reason why we cant over the Crypton exchange adding more coins till now is that we never want to accept that everything is a step after another that's if we want the best.

Offline

#115 2023-04-06 20:54:38

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 991

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

KingCRP;6962 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:
joanna;6933 wrote:

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

No I can’t imagine it happening If that’s the case many sellers would like to make use of the exchange that has the highest price and buyers would go for the one with the lower price.

Yes, this will open the door for arbitrage trading of the Crypton coin and this is the exact thing I wanted to do on the LaToken exchange years ago before I am a victim of the exchange.

Offline

#116 2023-04-06 20:55:48

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,273

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:
joanna;6933 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6742 wrote:

No mate that’s not true I have used the Crypton exchange like twice today and the price hasn’t really changed, the current price of CRP Crypton on Major Platform is still $0.6

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

I haven't seen it happen either. Wait maybe that's the price of Crypton coin LBank exchange during the time they had the CRP coin trading competition weeks ago.

Offline

#117 2023-04-06 22:07:57

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

joanna;7018 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:
joanna;6933 wrote:

I wonder where the above user gets the false information and it will be nice if he can provide the link to the article on the subject. Could be that the article was talking about UUSD and he's the one that make the mistake

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

I haven't seen it happen either. Wait maybe that's the price of Crypton coin LBank exchange during the time they had the CRP coin trading competition weeks ago.

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

Offline

#118 2023-04-07 08:22:44

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,263

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

JONSNOWING;7036 wrote:
joanna;7018 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6955 wrote:

I don’t know if this has happened any where before where we have the price of a coin at different level on different exchanges, I actually don’t see how possible this is if you ask me.

I haven't seen it happen either. Wait maybe that's the price of Crypton coin LBank exchange during the time they had the CRP coin trading competition weeks ago.

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

Offline

#119 2023-04-07 09:00:11

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 991

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

level;7079 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7036 wrote:
joanna;7018 wrote:

I haven't seen it happen either. Wait maybe that's the price of Crypton coin LBank exchange during the time they had the CRP coin trading competition weeks ago.

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

That's correct. I could remember when CoinTiger had that trading competition when Crypton coin (CRP) was listed on the exchange the price was $5 so there chance for CRP coin to calm the said price on the LBank exchange.

Offline

#120 2023-04-07 17:02:40

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,148

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

full;7084 wrote:
level;7079 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7036 wrote:

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

That's correct. I could remember when CoinTiger had that trading competition when Crypton coin (CRP) was listed on the exchange the price was $5 so there chance for CRP coin to calm the said price on the LBank exchange.

Wait let me understand this the price of CRP Crypton was worth $5 you mean that also at that same time someone would have been able to sell CRP Crypton for $5?

Offline

#121 2023-04-07 21:04:12

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,974

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

CrytoCynthia;6869 wrote:

My major problem with Crypton Exchange now is when would they list those coin we have all been voting for to see on the Utopia p2p Crypton Exchange Platform?

I think the major reason why we cant over the Crypton exchange adding more coins till now is that we never want to accept that everything is a step after another that's if we want the best.

Offline

#122 2023-04-07 21:27:56

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,273

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

level;7079 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7036 wrote:
joanna;7018 wrote:

I haven't seen it happen either. Wait maybe that's the price of Crypton coin LBank exchange during the time they had the CRP coin trading competition weeks ago.

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

That's exactly what I am trying to say and I believe this could be the reason why the user sees the price of Crypton coin at the $1 price range. Trading competition is very profitable and also very risky.

Offline

#123 2023-04-07 21:29:00

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,532

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

joanna;7182 wrote:
level;7079 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7036 wrote:

How is this possible mate? Do you mean the price was manipulated to increase just because of there was a trading competition going on? I don't think that's the case.

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

That's exactly what I am trying to say and I believe this could be the reason why the user sees the price of Crypton coin at the $1 price range. Trading competition is very profitable and also very risky.

Meanwhile, trading competition is not the zone for newbies cryptocurrency traders because the big fish in the game always play some sort of trick in manipulating the price since money is involved for tier or performing traders apart from the profit made during the trading.

Offline

#124 2023-04-29 22:44:00

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,974

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

IyaJJJ;7183 wrote:
joanna;7182 wrote:
level;7079 wrote:

When a trading competition is hosted on an exchange it gives room for some highly experienced and wealthy cryptocurrency traders to manipulate the price of the market by creating an increase in demand.

That's exactly what I am trying to say and I believe this could be the reason why the user sees the price of Crypton coin at the $1 price range. Trading competition is very profitable and also very risky.

Meanwhile, trading competition is not the zone for newbies cryptocurrency traders because the big fish in the game always play some sort of trick in manipulating the price since money is involved for tier or performing traders apart from the profit made during the trading.

You have a point. The crypto trading competition that's hosted on CEX is not a playing ground for rookie cryptocurrency trader unless the trader plan to be long-term holder of the crypto and just seize the trading competition to maximize his chance.

Offline

#125 2023-05-02 20:26:34

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

thrive;7234 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7183 wrote:
joanna;7182 wrote:

That's exactly what I am trying to say and I believe this could be the reason why the user sees the price of Crypton coin at the $1 price range. Trading competition is very profitable and also very risky.

Meanwhile, trading competition is not the zone for newbies cryptocurrency traders because the big fish in the game always play some sort of trick in manipulating the price since money is involved for tier or performing traders apart from the profit made during the trading.

You have a point. The crypto trading competition that's hosted on CEX is not a playing ground for rookie cryptocurrency trader unless the trader plan to be long-term holder of the crypto and just seize the trading competition to maximize his chance.

Anytime I hear about cex I get turned off because I believe it’s a infringement against what cryptocurrency is really all about, I believe no one should be using cex for their own personal safety.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB