Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-12 23:51:14

Vastextension

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

thrive;13604 wrote:
full;13603 wrote:
Vastextension;13602 wrote:

The exchange development team may also be waiting for the right opportunities to add new trading pairs that fit well with the overall strategy and goals of the exchange.

This could really be the reason because I could remember Monero was added to the Crypton Exchange when Monero was experiencing some exchange delisting.

That could and may not be the reason since Binance delist high-privacy cryptocurrency for the EU which will be a good idea if Crypton Exchange added trading pair for the privacy coin.

One thing is certain and the thing is that when the time is right the Crypton Exchange team will add more trading pair.

#177 2023-06-12 23:51:45

thrive

Vastextension;13605 wrote:
thrive;13604 wrote:
full;13603 wrote:

This could really be the reason because I could remember Monero was added to the Crypton Exchange when Monero was experiencing some exchange delisting.

That could and may not be the reason since Binance delist high-privacy cryptocurrency for the EU which will be a good idea if Crypton Exchange added trading pair for the privacy coin.

One thing is certain and the thing is that when the time is right the Crypton Exchange team will add more trading pair.

Yes, there's time for everything and when the time is right the Crypton Exchange development team will add more pair but they appear to be focused on the upgrade, security, and better function of the UtopiaP2P project.

#178 2023-06-13 06:58:07

Lanistergame2

thrive;13606 wrote:

Yes, there's time for everything and when the time is right the Crypton Exchange development team will add more pair but they appear to be focused on the upgrade, security, and better function of the UtopiaP2P project.

I can not wait for this. This does not mean I am dissatisfied with the current pairs but I would surely appreciate some sort of improvements on the different pairings which are possible with CRP.
What pair are you looking forward to getting added more?

#179 2023-06-13 13:31:44

Europ

Lanistergame2;13618 wrote:
thrive;13606 wrote:

I can not wait for this. This does not mean I am dissatisfied with the current pairs but I would surely appreciate some sort of improvements on the different pairings which are possible with CRP.
What pair are you looking forward to getting added more?

We all anticipate to see new innovation and upgrades in the system. In my ongoing campaign there's a lot of positive angles while some looking out for the face of the program in which i know it will all be sorted out soon.

#180 2023-06-13 16:02:50

oba

thrive;13606 wrote:
thrive;13604 wrote:

This explains the reason why we didn't see any more cryptocurrency added to the Crypton exchange and technically it means the time to add more pair is indeed not yet the time.

#181 2023-06-13 19:42:15

KAMSI_UG

oba;13643 wrote:
thrive;13606 wrote:

This explains the reason why we didn't see any more cryptocurrency added to the Crypton exchange and technically it means the time to add more pair is indeed not yet the time.

No mate for now nothing explains the reason why we haven't see any coin added to the crypton exchange, I think the team are working on that.

#182 2023-06-13 19:50:40

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;13666 wrote:
oba;13643 wrote:
thrive;13606 wrote:

No mate for now nothing explains the reason why we haven't see any coin added to the crypton exchange, I think the team are working on that.

Yes for now nothing officially explains why no coin has been added in crypton exchange for a very long te but we are smart to have a calculated guess

#183 2023-06-13 21:56:20

MRBEAST

KingCRP;13672 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13666 wrote:
oba;13643 wrote:

Yes for now nothing officially explains why no coin has been added in crypton exchange for a very long te but we are smart to have a calculated guess

For now the team has asked us to try voting I believe they are keeping records of all the votes made and with time we would see their account so let's be very patient

#184 2023-06-14 13:40:24

crpuusd

MRBEAST;13728 wrote:
KingCRP;13672 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;13666 wrote:

For now the team has asked us to try voting I believe they are keeping records of all the votes made and with time we would see their account so let's be very patient

The team are likely to be looking into some other improvement than that of the crypton exchange.

#185 2023-06-14 15:35:41

Europ

crpuusd;13813 wrote:
MRBEAST;13728 wrote:
KingCRP;13672 wrote:

The team are likely to be looking into some other improvement than that of the crypton exchange.

Its more understandable that the group are doing their best and i believe very soon there we be more pairs in the exchange.

#186 2023-06-15 07:10:51

Lanistergame2

Europ;13824 wrote:

Its more understandable that the group are doing their best and i believe very soon there we be more pairs in the exchange.

Progress takes time and we are making so much of it already with the pairs we have now and the prices for CRP. More pairs would come in time and crypton would also be listed on many more exchanges bringing more liquidity to the platform.

#187 2023-06-15 16:53:46

Kelechi

Europ;13824 wrote:
crpuusd;13813 wrote:
MRBEAST;13728 wrote:

Well I also believe this to be true, I am working my way to saving up some money so that I can trade more on crypton exchange.

#188 2023-06-15 16:58:22

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14050 wrote:
Europ;13824 wrote:
crpuusd;13813 wrote:

Well I also believe this to be true, I am working my way to saving up some money so that I can trade more on crypton exchange.

This is a great decision but the UtopiaP2P team asked us to do some very simple task and that's choose the coin we would love to see listed on crypton exchange have you don that

#189 2023-06-15 21:56:32

Europ

KAMSI_UG;14054 wrote:
Kelechi;14050 wrote:
Europ;13824 wrote:

This is a great decision but the UtopiaP2P team asked us to do some very simple task and that's choose the coin we would love to see listed on crypton exchange have you don that

Some people have done that and perhaps maybe you can point us to the right direction to contribute our choice

#190 2023-06-16 19:14:25

KingCRP

Europ;14172 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14054 wrote:
Kelechi;14050 wrote:

Some people have done that and perhaps maybe you can point us to the right direction to contribute our choice

Well you all have your part to play, everyone has a unique way they can contribute to the forum and to Utopia p2p at large so let is all keep doing what we know how to do best.

#191 2023-06-16 19:27:41

JONSNOWING

Even the biggest companies still need the services and team work their employees have to offer, Utopia cannot do everything alone.It’s left for us users to play our role by also putting others through and sharing what we know about Cryptocurrency and the Crypton exchange to guide intending users

#192 2023-06-16 19:32:45

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;14277 wrote:

Even the biggest companies still need the services and team work their employees have to offer, Utopia cannot do everything alone.It’s left for us users to play our role by also putting others through and sharing what we know about Cryptocurrency and the Crypton exchange to guide intending users

That's true For every project to grow the would need productive partnership and I have Checked Utopia p2p history and there has been productive partnership with other projects.

#193 2023-06-16 23:21:29

level

Europ;14172 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14054 wrote:
Kelechi;14050 wrote:

You find the link to do the same on this forum though but there are several issues people can face with crypto exchanges since they are prime targets for hackers, and many exchanges have experienced security breaches that resulted in significant losses for their users. These breaches can result in the loss of funds, personal information, and identity theft.

#194 2023-06-16 23:23:45

Vastextension

level;14409 wrote:
Europ;14172 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14054 wrote:

You find the link to do the same on this forum though but there are several issues people can face with crypto exchanges since they are prime targets for hackers, and many exchanges have experienced security breaches that resulted in significant losses for their users. These breaches can result in the loss of funds, personal information, and identity theft.

Many crypto exchanges are not regulated by government agencies, which can result in a lack of oversight and accountability. This can lead to a higher probability of fraud, misconduct, or theft by the exchange.

#195 2023-06-16 23:25:14

oba

Vastextension;14410 wrote:
level;14409 wrote:
Europ;14172 wrote:

Many crypto exchanges are not regulated by government agencies, which can result in a lack of oversight and accountability. This can lead to a higher probability of fraud, misconduct, or theft by the exchange.

Many crypto exchanges have limited or no customer support, which can cause significant frustration and difficulty for users when trying to resolve issues.

#196 2023-06-16 23:27:03

level

oba;14411 wrote:
level;14409 wrote:

Many crypto exchanges have limited or no customer support, which can cause significant frustration and difficulty for users when trying to resolve issues.

Crypto exchanges can experience technical problems such as system crashes, outages, and slow transactions, which can negatively impact the user experience and cause financial losses.

#197 2023-06-16 23:30:20

Vastextension

level;14412 wrote:
oba;14411 wrote:

Crypto exchanges can experience technical problems such as system crashes, outages, and slow transactions, which can negatively impact the user experience and cause financial losses.

Some crypto exchanges apply hidden fees for certain activities such as withdrawing funds, trading, or making deposits, which can reduce the overall profitability of trades.

#198 2023-06-16 23:33:10

thrive

Vastextension;14413 wrote:
level;14412 wrote:
oba;14411 wrote:

Some crypto exchanges apply hidden fees for certain activities such as withdrawing funds, trading, or making deposits, which can reduce the overall profitability of trades.

Some smaller or less popular crypto exchanges may have limited liquidity, which can result in decreased trading volume or higher slippage.

#199 2023-06-16 23:33:29

oba

thrive;14414 wrote:
level;14412 wrote:

Some smaller or less popular crypto exchanges may have limited liquidity, which can result in decreased trading volume or higher slippage.

The risks associated with using crypto exchanges require users to exercise caution and diligence.

#200 2023-06-16 23:33:50

level

oba;14415 wrote:
thrive;14414 wrote:

The risks associated with using crypto exchanges require users to exercise caution and diligence.

Yes, it is essential to do due diligence and research before choosing an exchange, cryptocurrency, and to pay attention to security measures, regulation, customer support, connectivity, fees, and liquidity to minimize risk.

Board footer