uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-06-17 14:56:42

KingCRP

Re: Issues with Crypton Exchange

There is no problem or issues I have ever faced from Crypton exchange, this is the truth I actually don't know about other but using Crypton exchange has been great so far

#202 2023-06-17 15:43:19

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;14449 wrote:

There is no problem or issues I have ever faced from Crypton exchange, this is the truth I actually don't know about other but using Crypton exchange has been great so far

Well I have not faced any technical issues yet but I had faced ignorance issues but it wasn't that serious and I still later found a way to surf and understand more about the exchange.

#203 2023-06-17 17:44:20

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;14466 wrote:
KingCRP;14449 wrote:

Well I have not faced any technical issues yet but I had faced ignorance issues but it wasn't that serious and I still later found a way to surf and understand more about the exchange.

Well I am surprised you had any issues at all with crypton exchange, I actually found it very easy and it's actually has a very understandable landscape it was easy for me.

#204 2023-06-17 18:19:58

Dozie

I recently forgot the password to my crypton exchange account, I know it is silly but I actually did so does any one have an idea of how I can recovery account I have tried my best

#205 2023-06-17 18:24:35

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;14488 wrote:

I recently forgot the password to my crypton exchange account, I know it is silly but I actually did so does any one have an idea of how I can recovery account I have tried my best

Well all you should do right now is put in your details to the account you lot and then try checking out forgotten password I believe this should work but if it doesn't then you can ask support.

#206 2023-06-17 21:46:45

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;14491 wrote:
Dozie;14488 wrote:

Well all you should do right now is put in your details to the account you lot and then try checking out forgotten password I believe this should work but if it doesn't then you can ask support.

Those are actually the best idea to  recover your password, the support system never faiil .

#207 2023-06-17 23:26:30

gap

Comrade;14562 wrote:
Dozie;14488 wrote:

Those are actually the best idea to  recover your password, the support system never faiil .

The Utopia set that option in to recover account and the support can also help to  keep tab on the actions taking on the prepaid.

#208 2023-06-18 14:40:34

CrytoCynthia

gap;14637 wrote:
Comrade;14562 wrote:

The Utopia set that option in to recover account and the support can also help to  keep tab on the actions taking on the prepaid.

Yes there is a way to recover accounts in crypton exchange and although I have not tried it myself it won't be easy as you actually did not provide some sensitive information.

#209 2023-06-18 17:27:59

KAMSI_UG

Guys I learnt that crypton exchange has an ongoing airdrop campaign I would like to know is this service still available?

#210 2023-06-18 18:25:17

JONSNOWING

Dozie;14488 wrote:

I had strong doubts about how impossible it was to recover a Crypton exchange account, when am certain most apps and websites allow recovery through forgotten which some private information from the user

#211 2023-06-18 19:14:34

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;14710 wrote:

I had strong doubts about how impossible it was to recover a Crypton exchange account, when am certain most apps and websites allow recovery through forgotten which some private information from the user

This is a question that you should ask the support team on the exchange and they would provide you with an answer. I have not tried to recover an account and as such I am not fully aware of how the process works when you try to do it.

#212 2023-06-18 20:41:09

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;14728 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14710 wrote:

This is a question that you should ask the support team on the exchange and they would provide you with an answer. I have not tried to recover an account and as such I am not fully aware of how the process works when you try to do it.

Exactly, most of us got to learn several ways to keeps your loggin details and accounts safe. Go through the support to learn more.

#213 2023-06-19 06:18:39

Comrade

crpuusd;14763 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Lanistergame2;14728 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14710 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>I had strong doubts about how impossible it was to recover a Crypton exchange account, when am certain most apps and websites allow recovery through forgotten which some private information from the user</p></div></blockquote></div><p>This is a question that you should ask the support team on the exchange and they would provide you with an answer. I have not tried to recover an account and as such I am not fully aware of how the process works when you try to do it.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Exactly, most of us got to learn several ways to keeps your loggin details and accounts safe. Go through the support to learn more.</p>

We are all been protected by all protocols and practices shared by the Utopia system and team.

#214 2023-06-19 16:30:12

gap

Comrade;14869 wrote:
crpuusd;14763 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Lanistergame2;14728 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>JONSNOWING;14710 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>I had strong doubts about how impossible it was to recover a Crypton exchange account, when am certain most apps and websites allow recovery through forgotten which some private information from the user</p></div></blockquote></div><p>This is a question that you should ask the support team on the exchange and they would provide you with an answer. I have not tried to recover an account and as such I am not fully aware of how the process works when you try to do it.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Exactly, most of us got to learn several ways to keeps your loggin details and accounts safe. Go through the support to learn more.</p>

We are all been protected by all protocols and practices shared by the Utopia system and team.

We pay more attention to practices that guarantee our safety and keep our funds and data safe.

#215 2023-06-19 18:36:58

CrytoCynthia

gap;14913 wrote:
Comrade;14869 wrote:
crpuusd;14763 wrote:

We pay more attention to practices that guarantee our safety and keep our funds and data safe.

Well safety in cryptocurrency is being underrated by many but the truth is that this is very important aspect of crypto-currency that we all need to cultivate a safe practice.

#216 2023-06-19 21:05:36

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;14940 wrote:
gap;14913 wrote:
Comrade;14869 wrote:

Well safety in cryptocurrency is being underrated by many but the truth is that this is very important aspect of crypto-currency that we all need to cultivate a safe practice.

The only to ensure your safety is when a users is also practising good safety habit.  If there is any questions it good to ask in this utopia forum, we are always here to assist

#217 2023-06-19 21:13:08

oba

Comrade;14869 wrote:
crpuusd;14763 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is designed to provide secure and efficient cryptocurrency trading while maintaining the principles of privacy and decentralization in the Utopia ecosystem. To ensure the safety of user funds and data, the exchange employs several protocols and practices

#218 2023-06-19 21:13:43

thrive

oba;14960 wrote:
Comrade;14869 wrote:
crpuusd;14763 wrote:

Crypton Exchange is designed to provide secure and efficient cryptocurrency trading while maintaining the principles of privacy and decentralization in the Utopia ecosystem. To ensure the safety of user funds and data, the exchange employs several protocols and practices

To guard against data theft and interception, all communication between users' browsers and Crypton Exchange is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology.

#219 2023-06-19 21:14:03

Vastextension

thrive;14961 wrote:
oba;14960 wrote:
Comrade;14869 wrote:

To guard against data theft and interception, all communication between users' browsers and Crypton Exchange is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology.

I think the Crypton Exchange uses anomaly detection algorithms to find unusual activity on the platform and monitors transactions in real time.

#220 2023-06-19 21:14:25

level

Vastextension;14962 wrote:
thrive;14961 wrote:
oba;14960 wrote:

I think the Crypton Exchange uses anomaly detection algorithms to find unusual activity on the platform and monitors transactions in real time.

I appreciate that the development regularly assesses the security of the Crypton Exchange in order to find and correct any flaws in the system.

#221 2023-06-19 21:14:54

joanna

level;14963 wrote:
thrive;14961 wrote:

I appreciate that the development regularly assesses the security of the Crypton Exchange in order to find and correct any flaws in the system.

KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations are strictly prohibited on Crypton Exchange. It makes use of a state-of-the-art order book matching algorithm to enable instantaneous order execution.

#222 2023-06-19 21:15:14

oba

joanna;14964 wrote:
level;14963 wrote:

KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations are strictly prohibited on Crypton Exchange. It makes use of a state-of-the-art order book matching algorithm to enable instantaneous order execution.

Fully automated deposits and withdrawals make Crypton exchange trading quick and easy since they don't require manual approval.

#223 2023-06-19 21:15:37

thrive

oba;14965 wrote:
joanna;14964 wrote:
level;14963 wrote:

Fully automated deposits and withdrawals make Crypton exchange trading quick and easy since they don't require manual approval.

Due to the protocols and procedures used by Crypton Exchange to protect the platform and the funds of its users, it is the best platform for trading in the privacy market.

#224 2023-06-19 21:46:27

Crpuss

Guys how easy is it to sell and buy CRP crypton on crypton exchange, is there any hindrance I should be expecting to have?

#225 2023-06-19 21:47:32

JONSNOWING

The utopia team continously looks out for different methods and procedures to ensure it’s users trade with safety and to reduce the risk of scammers while on the Platform

Board footer