Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-06-07 06:38:52

Comrade

Re: The forum special board

crpuusd;12008 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11892 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11704 wrote:

Well the best and most secured way to invest in cryptocurrency is very simple do your own research get to know which coin you want and then invest and hold.

Researching on the coin, it’s rate and how good the coin is remains wan important background steps to take before jumping into investment unless the person is planning or investing to loss money

If am to talk about utopia  its will be good when if we look into how fast it already pushing at the moment before it get occupied.
There  is a future nothing less

Utopia project has been a very effective and efficient  platforms and with what i can see right now i think with all hands on deck, the system is good to go.

#227 2023-06-07 07:52:40

Lanistergame2

Comrade;12481 wrote:

Utopia project has been a very effective and efficient platforms and with what i can see right now i think with all hands on deck, the system is good to go.

From what I can see all hands are surely on deck to deliver the best possible platform for crypton users.
The team is not resting on its laurels but making new steps to improve an already amazing system.

#228 2023-06-07 19:32:10

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12491 wrote:
Comrade;12481 wrote:

Utopia project has been a very effective and efficient platforms and with what i can see right now i think with all hands on deck, the system is good to go.

From what I can see all hands are surely on deck to deliver the best possible platform for crypton users.
The team is not resting on its laurels but making new steps to improve an already amazing system.

There has been a several work being done and the team are actually out the best in form and perhaps we are all in this together, to make a great rise and effective ecosystem.

#229 2023-06-07 21:07:32

PEACEMAKER

crpuusd;12525 wrote:

There has been a several work being done and the team are actually out the best in form and perhaps we are all in this together, to make a great rise and effective ecosystem.

We are definitely all in this together. We need a hardworking and competent team for the project to succeed and we already have that.

We as the users have to do our part of promoting the project to others.

#230 2023-06-08 05:27:30

Lanistergame2

PEACEMAKER;12607 wrote:

We as the users have to do our part of promoting the project to others.

I already do my part in my locality where I talk about Utopia and Crypton to at least one person a week. They usually seem hesitant at first but eventually get curious at which time I share the relevant links with them to get up to speed.

#231 2023-06-08 16:56:09

PEACEMAKER

Lanistergame2;12678 wrote:

I already do my part in my locality where I talk about Utopia and Crypton to at least one person a week. They usually seem hesitant at first but eventually get curious at which time I share the relevant links with them to get up to speed.

You are doing a great job by introducing more people to the utopia platform.
I do not talk about crypto in my neighborhood cause I don't want people to be aware that I am a holder of crypto for my safety.

#232 2023-06-08 20:37:08

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;12699 wrote:

I do not talk about crypto in my neighborhood cause I don't want people to be aware that I am a holder of crypto for my safety.

I was actually planning on making an illustrative video or safer crypto to invest on 2023 which i can promotes on tiktok,youtube and twitter.

#233 2023-06-08 21:22:30

crpuusd

Comrade;12743 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12699 wrote:

I was actually planning on making an illustrative video or safer crypto to invest on 2023 which i can promotes on tiktok,youtube and twitter.

Thats a great idea and would actually help more viewers to engage in the opportunity of using and investing of CRP and coin. And it will be better if the UUSD and crypton exchange influenced as well.

#234 2023-06-09 05:40:55

Comrade

crpuusd;12753 wrote:
Comrade;12743 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12699 wrote:

Thats a great idea and would actually help more viewers to engage in the opportunity of using and investing of CRP and coin. And it will be better if the UUSD and crypton exchange influenced as well.

If Crypton can be use in most part of the country it will really help the public market that a specific digital market is more stronger than the centralised currency

#235 2023-06-09 08:34:21

Lanistergame2

Comrade;12836 wrote:

If Crypton can be use in most part of the country it will really help the public market that a specific digital market is more stronger than the centralised currency

It can be used, all it needs is more people to become aware of crypton and what it offers and we would have a global surge in adoption.
it has started with thousands of merchants accepting it, now we aim for more in more diverse locations.

#236 2023-06-09 19:44:30

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12854 wrote:
Comrade;12836 wrote:

It can be used, all it needs is more people to become aware of crypton and what it offers and we would have a global surge in adoption.
it has started with thousands of merchants accepting it, now we aim for more in more diverse locations.

We all hope on that and which its so soon mate. The CRP coin got on a high quality standard and  as we have hope it will actually get more better and more interesting.

#237 2023-06-10 19:38:02

PEACEMAKER

crpuusd;12908 wrote:

We all hope on that and which its so soon mate. The CRP coin got on a high quality standard and as we have hope it will actually get more better and more interesting.

We do not need to hope we just need to trust the team who have been doing an amazing job so far of managing the forum
We also need to help out whenever we can to keep the discussions here quality and use any new feature that's introduced.

#238 2023-06-10 20:06:06

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;12908 wrote:

We all hope on that and which its so soon mate. The CRP coin got on a high quality standard and as we have hope it will actually get more better and more interesting.

I am very certain it would get much better. I only learnt about crypton and utopia a few months ago but I have tagged it to be one of the top crypto projects and a must have in the portfolio of any crypto investor.

#239 2023-06-10 20:08:31

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;13114 wrote:
crpuusd;12908 wrote:

I am very certain it would get much better. I only learnt about crypton and utopia a few months ago but I have tagged it to be one of the top crypto projects and a must have in the portfolio of any crypto investor.

Well great you now know about CRP crypton because to be an early bird on this coin has its great rewards I must tell you.

#240 2023-06-11 17:24:35

Comrade

Kelechi;13116 wrote:
crpuusd;12908 wrote:

Well great you now know about CRP crypton because to be an early bird on this coin has its great rewards I must tell you.

Utopia p2p coin only get more better and interesting, get on the board, sit back and enjoy the safely ride.

Last edited by Comrade (2023-06-11 17:26:01)

#241 2023-06-11 19:57:30

Europ

Comrade;13262 wrote:
Kelechi;13116 wrote:

Utopia p2p coin only get more better and interesting, get on the board, sit back and enjoy the safely ride.

I guess will can actually bring the best out of the system by offering our best and make things count and good its more essential to look into full time partnering and support the system to fullest apart from investing.

#242 2023-06-11 20:15:56

JONSNOWING

crpuusd;12908 wrote:

The Utopia project and the CRP Crypton are two great recommendations I always give to intending Cryptocurreny users and investors that will always yield good results. The forum only offers the best

#243 2023-06-13 11:34:28

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;13305 wrote:
crpuusd;12908 wrote:

The Utopia project and the CRP Crypton are two great recommendations I always give to intending Cryptocurreny users and investors that will always yield good results. The forum only offers the best

They both act as a great structures of the system, the Crypton coins was made with great authentication while the ecosystem was much more better and unique in nature.

#244 2023-06-16 21:16:54

Europ

crpuusd;13630 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13305 wrote:

They both act as a great structures of the system, the Crypton coins was made with great authentication while the ecosystem was much more better and unique in nature.

What wants to be great as to possessed a great potential and consistent delivery of great ability. The Utopia p2p coin rage on great terms and if the coin is listed it won't be at the bottom but will lead more of the existing listed coin.

Last edited by Europ (2023-06-16 21:19:20)

#245 2023-06-16 23:02:49

crpuusd

Europ;14334 wrote:
crpuusd;13630 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13305 wrote:

What wants to be great as to possessed a great potential and consistent delivery of great ability. The Utopia p2p coin rage on great terms and if the coin is listed it won't be at the bottom but will lead more of the existing listed coin.

Already gone through some listed coin lately, and i get to find Crypton coin to be more valuable than some listed coin.

#246 2023-06-17 15:26:54

MRBEAST

Well as we are seeing right now the forum is growing very fast and it's a good thing but I think we need a forum board now more than ever because many newbies would need orientation and they can get it from the forum board.

#247 2023-06-17 17:31:33

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14458 wrote:

Well as we are seeing right now the forum is growing very fast and it's a good thing but I think we need a forum board now more than ever because many newbies would need orientation and they can get it from the forum board.

Well this is just the beginning I see the forum growing even further in the coming future so let's keep doing what we do.

#248 2023-06-17 21:30:29

Crpuss

Kelechi;14471 wrote:
MRBEAST;14458 wrote:

Well this is just the beginning I see the forum growing even further in the coming future so let's keep doing what we do.

I believe you know that the Utopia p2p project started of since 2019 well I believe that's not a very long time so I can say so far so good for the project and they have more milestone to cross

#249 2023-06-17 22:45:33

Europ

Crpuss;14553 wrote:
Kelechi;14471 wrote:
MRBEAST;14458 wrote:

I believe you know that the Utopia p2p project started of since 2019 well I believe that's not a very long time so I can say so far so good for the project and they have more milestone to cross

You can be mistaken  comparing the Utopia of the start with the high pro-efficient  Utopia of today.

#250 2023-06-17 23:22:55

gap

Europ;14602 wrote:
Crpuss;14553 wrote:
Kelechi;14471 wrote:

You can be mistaken  comparing the Utopia of the start with the high pro-efficient  Utopia of today.

Joining the system i get to learn that the system are far more out of the past and now at verge of making leads over other coin.

Board footer