Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-06-18 21:28:26

Europ

Re: The forum special board

gap;14636 wrote:
Europ;14602 wrote:
Crpuss;14553 wrote:

I believe you know that the Utopia p2p project started of since 2019 well I believe that's not a very long time so I can say so far so good for the project and they have more milestone to cross

You can be mistaken  comparing the Utopia of the start with the high pro-efficient  Utopia of today.

Joining the system i get to learn that the system are far more out of the past and now at verge of making leads over other coin.

The rating of the present status of the Utopia coin as surpassed alot of crypto coin and its will continue to grow until it sit at the top of the crypto world.

#252 2023-06-18 22:09:27

Crpuss

I think we should do a poll to determine who really wants a forum were there is an active special board or is it good like this we don't have much interest in it

#253 2023-06-18 23:12:45

full

gap;14636 wrote:
Europ;14602 wrote:
Crpuss;14553 wrote:

I believe you know that the Utopia p2p project started of since 2019 well I believe that's not a very long time so I can say so far so good for the project and they have more milestone to cross

You can be mistaken  comparing the Utopia of the start with the high pro-efficient  Utopia of today.

Joining the system i get to learn that the system are far more out of the past and now at verge of making leads over other coin.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appears to be a leading project in the market through its provision of vast benefits, features, and real-life issue-solving use cases of their CRP coin and UUSD.

#254 2023-06-18 23:13:59

IyaJJJ

full;14814 wrote:
gap;14636 wrote:
Europ;14602 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appears to be a leading project in the market through its provision of vast benefits, features, and real-life issue-solving use cases of their CRP coin and UUSD.

There's nothing I can say than to support what you said because only the Cryptocurrencies that have innovative and unique features or technology can be the leading project in the crypto market.
`

#255 2023-06-18 23:14:28

thrive

IyaJJJ;14815 wrote:
full;14814 wrote:
gap;14636 wrote:

There's nothing I can say than to support what you said because only the Cryptocurrencies that have innovative and unique features or technology can be the leading project in the crypto market.

Meanwhile, such cryptocurrencies must have faster transaction processing times, lower energy consumption, or more secure blockchain architecture, which can differentiate themselves from other coins and attract investors and users.

#256 2023-06-18 23:14:50

level

thrive;14816 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14815 wrote:
full;14814 wrote:

Meanwhile, such cryptocurrencies must have faster transaction processing times, lower energy consumption, or more secure blockchain architecture, which can differentiate themselves from other coins and attract investors and users.

I fact-check that the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was built with secure blockchain architecture that makes it impossible for the cryptocurrency to be confiscated or manipulated.

#257 2023-06-18 23:15:18

joanna

level;14817 wrote:
thrive;14816 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14815 wrote:

I fact-check that the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem was built with secure blockchain architecture that makes it impossible for the cryptocurrency to be confiscated or manipulated.

Cryptocurrencies that have a large user base and active community can also lead the market. This can help to generate buzz, attract media attention, and make cryptocurrency more widely recognized and accepted.

#258 2023-06-18 23:15:42

full

joanna;14818 wrote:
level;14817 wrote:
thrive;14816 wrote:

Cryptocurrencies that have a large user base and active community can also lead the market. This can help to generate buzz, attract media attention, and make cryptocurrency more widely recognized and accepted.

Not only that partnerships with established companies and institutions can help a cryptocurrency project to increase credibility and reputation.

#259 2023-06-18 23:16:05

IyaJJJ

full;14819 wrote:
joanna;14818 wrote:
level;14817 wrote:

Not only that partnerships with established companies and institutions can help a cryptocurrency project to increase credibility and reputation.

Of course. Partnerships can also lead to real-world use cases for the cryptocurrency, which can drive demand and increase its value.

#260 2023-06-18 23:16:27

thrive

IyaJJJ;14820 wrote:
full;14819 wrote:
joanna;14818 wrote:

Of course. Partnerships can also lead to real-world use cases for the cryptocurrency, which can drive demand and increase its value.

A cryptocurrency that is regulated and compliant with existing laws and regulations can help to attract more institutional investors and reduce the level of risk for individual investors.

#261 2023-06-18 23:16:56

level

thrive;14821 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14820 wrote:
full;14819 wrote:

A cryptocurrency that is regulated and compliant with existing laws and regulations can help to attract more institutional investors and reduce the level of risk for individual investors.

Yes, but the no privacy is a no for me.
In the cryptocurrency market, the high-capital cryptocurrency also has a good chance in the market to be leading.

#262 2023-06-18 23:17:18

joanna

level;14822 wrote:
thrive;14821 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14820 wrote:

In the cryptocurrency market, the high-capital cryptocurrency also has a good chance in the market to be leading.

Yes, the high market capitalization usually indicates stability and relatively strong demand for a particular cryptocurrency and thus can indicate its dominance in the market.

#263 2023-06-18 23:17:55

full

joanna;14823 wrote:
level;14822 wrote:
thrive;14821 wrote:

Yes, the high market capitalization usually indicates stability and relatively strong demand for a particular cryptocurrency and thus can indicate its dominance in the market.

Ultimately, for a cryptocurrency to lead others in the market, it needs to offer real value, stay competitive, and continuously innovate and adapt to meet the needs of its users.

#264 2023-06-19 17:27:11

Camavinga

We have been discussing about the forum special board for a very long time now, I know that the admin is seeing these discussions and I am certain that in the future we will get a forum special board, but for now we just have to use what is available.

#265 2023-06-24 17:43:38

KAMSI_UG

Camavinga;14930 wrote:

We have been discussing about the forum special board for a very long time now, I know that the admin is seeing these discussions and I am certain that in the future we will get a forum special board, but for now we just have to use what is available.

Yes that's true we have talked about the forum special board for a long time now and we still haven't heard any thing from the team about it

#266 2023-06-24 21:25:57

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:
Camavinga;14930 wrote:

Yes that's true we have talked about the forum special board for a long time now and we still haven't heard any thing from the team about it

Well let's just keep the reminder fresh from time to time. It's best to actually have an educative argument with someone that opposes yours.

#267 2023-06-24 23:13:05

gap

CrytoCynthia;15567 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:
Camavinga;14930 wrote:

Well let's just keep the reminder fresh from time to time. It's best to actually have an educative argument with someone that opposes yours.

Its the fundamentals ways of keeping the conversation flowing and also understanding an idea in a different perceptives .

#268 2023-06-25 16:02:36

Comrade

gap;15621 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:

Its the fundamentals ways of keeping the conversation flowing and also understanding an idea in a different perceptives.

Knowledge and information can be derived from common conversation. It's certain that its kind of gross when there's a few or nothing to learn in the long run.

#269 2023-06-25 16:42:17

crpuusd

Comrade;15674 wrote:
gap;15621 wrote:

Its the fundamentals ways of keeping the conversation flowing and also understanding an idea in a different perceptives.

Knowledge and information can be derived from common conversation. It's certain that its kind of gross when there's a few or nothing to learn in the long run.

I was hoping if peradventure the tech system discussion can come into play in the forum to elite all users about the advancement of the world.

#270 2023-06-25 23:47:05

oba

KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:
Camavinga;14930 wrote:

The best time for a new forum to add a special board is after they have acquired a considerable number of regular users and active engagement on the existing boards.

#271 2023-06-25 23:47:27

Vastextension

oba;15859 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:
Camavinga;14930 wrote:

The best time for a new forum to add a special board is after they have acquired a considerable number of regular users and active engagement on the existing boards.

I think this is the reason why the development never makes an attempt on adding a special board because the community will be built around a specific topic using special boards as a way to support and promote specialized interests.

#272 2023-06-25 23:49:22

oba

Vastextension;15861 wrote:
oba;15859 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;15515 wrote:

I think this is the reason why the development never makes an attempt on adding a special board because the community will be built around a specific topic using special boards as a way to support and promote specialized interests.

Maybe they check the regular user's sufficient engagement and activity on your current boards and there's no need of adding a special board.

#273 2023-06-25 23:49:41

Vastextension

oba;15862 wrote:
oba;15859 wrote:

Maybe they check the regular user's sufficient engagement and activity on your current boards and there's no need of adding a special board.

In the meantime, I think we should also encourage postings on the forum to maintain its popularity and growth.

#274 2023-06-25 23:51:36

oba

Vastextension;15863 wrote:
oba;15862 wrote:

In the meantime, I think we should also encourage postings on the forum to maintain its popularity and growth.

Yeah so that the forum will have enough traction to support additional specialty boards, as evidenced by the consistent flow of user activity.

#275 2023-06-25 23:52:36

Vastextension

oba;15865 wrote:
Vastextension;15863 wrote:
oba;15862 wrote:

Yeah so that the forum will have enough traction to support additional specialty boards, as evidenced by the consistent flow of user activity.

But to avoid users posting pertinent remarks and topics that don't pertain to any specific board, I hope they will probably think about adding a separate board for that topic.

Board footer