uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#326 2023-07-28 22:11:10

Vastextension

Re: The forum special board

JONSNOWING;19724 wrote:

I think it might be for more important issues or discussions relating to the forum or for users to interact about the general progress of the forum. Other boards are not strictly based on issues concerning the forum. I believe this board is for a good course

Yes, the board is for a good course but havent you notice we dont currently need such board on this forum at the moment and from the look of things the development are busy with something more important than just adding a board on the forum now.

#327 2023-08-01 22:21:39

Comrade

Vastextension;19730 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19724 wrote:

I think it might be for more important issues or discussions relating to the forum or for users to interact about the general progress of the forum. Other boards are not strictly based on issues concerning the forum. I believe this board is for a good course

Yes, the board is for a good course but havent you notice we dont currently need such board on this forum at the moment and from the look of things the development are busy with something more important than just adding a board on the forum now.

We ought to have forgetting that the forum consist of a "General Disscussion" which base on anything that relate to Utopia discussion.

#328 2023-08-07 22:43:09

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19911 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19724 wrote:

We ought to have forgetting that the forum consist of a "General Disscussion" which base on anything that relate to Utopia discussion.

Well that's true tye general discussion is meant for so many topics but my question is how or why do we have more than one general discussion board. I believe one is enough.

#329 2023-08-13 21:40:18

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;20147 wrote:
Comrade;19911 wrote:

Well that's true tye general discussion is meant for so many topics but my question is how or why do we have more than one general discussion board. I believe one is enough.

For now the forum is still trying to get more discussion on various groups as much as possible so for now we can post anywhere.

#330 2023-08-15 19:20:50

KingCRP

Kelechi;20159 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;20147 wrote:
Comrade;19911 wrote:

For now the forum is still trying to get more discussion on various groups as much as possible so for now we can post anywhere.

Well from what I am seeing already the forum is growing fast and that's great to see I personally hope things remain the same and maybe we would see the forum becoming amongst the top.

#331 2023-08-16 17:12:32

crpuusd

Of course, the forum is more at a stage of requiring any innovation ideas, and this will subject to enthusiastic users to add there delicacy of thought .

#332 2023-08-20 19:50:38

Europ

crpuusd;20358 wrote:

Of course, the forum is more at a stage of requiring any innovation ideas, and this will subject to enthusiastic users to add there delicacy of thought .

Its adequate not judge users by what they tends to render the forums  everyone has different informational concept of mind and derivatives. So we should respect people opnions and also give rooms for users to explain their thoughts and elaborate the reason for their conclusion on a particular contribution.

#333 2023-08-20 20:29:10

thrive

Europ;20706 wrote:
crpuusd;20358 wrote:

Its adequate not judge users by what they tends to render the forums  everyone has different informational concept of mind and derivatives. So we should respect people opnions and also give rooms for users to explain their thoughts and elaborate the reason for their conclusion on a particular contribution.

Yes,  we should respect the opinion of others but if the situation is something that have to do with misleading others another forum member can correct the user who make the mistake.

#334 2023-08-20 20:55:03

gap

thrive;20713 wrote:
Europ;20706 wrote:
crpuusd;20358 wrote:

Yes,  we should respect the opinion of others but if the situation is something that have to do with misleading others another forum member can correct the user who make the mistake.

Well some users can actually change the face a forum to either way and the best to calculate the risk and analysed every possibilities of a giving idea.

#335 2023-08-21 22:27:07

Comrade

gap;20718 wrote:
thrive;20713 wrote:
Europ;20706 wrote:

Well some users can actually change the face a forum to either way and the best to calculate the risk and analysed every possibilities of a giving idea.

Well there are different scope of ideas that has been introduced lately and there will be more to come as the system continue to gro, we should hope on more deelopment as the Utopia continiue to host the dev  programe.

#336 2023-08-23 20:44:24

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;20790 wrote:
gap;20718 wrote:
thrive;20713 wrote:

Well there are different scope of ideas that has been introduced lately and there will be more to come as the system continue to gro, we should hope on more deelopment as the Utopia continiue to host the dev  programe.

Definitely I personally feel as time goes by we would see more improvement from UtopiaP2P, it would be more development in my own opinion

#337 2023-08-26 14:40:38

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;20823 wrote:
Comrade;20790 wrote:
gap;20718 wrote:

Definitely I personally feel as time goes by we would see more improvement from UtopiaP2P, it would be more development in my own opinion

There are mostly alot to discuss and enjoy when its comes to Utopia ecosystem. I m always kind of re surfing the sites and there i get to find out new things that was unaware before in ecosystem.

#338 2023-08-26 20:50:16

gap

Comrade;20929 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20823 wrote:
Comrade;20790 wrote:

There are mostly alot to discuss and enjoy when its comes to Utopia ecosystem. I m always kind of re surfing the sites and there i get to find out new things that was unaware before in ecosystem.

More over there isn't  no pause innovation techniques that the Utopia p2p ecosystem serve. They possessed a great attributes of considering every users as a potential creations of ideas.

Last edited by gap (2023-08-26 20:51:52)

#339 2023-08-30 20:12:22

crpuusd

gap;20951 wrote:
Comrade;20929 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20823 wrote:

More over there isn't  no pause innovation techniques that the Utopia p2p ecosystem serve. They possessed a great attributes of considering every users as a potential creations of ideas.

The Ecosystem provide a consistent strive to suit their users and every lover of the coin to more features of ideas and luck.  The Ecosystem is a waving flag to freedom.

#340 2023-08-30 21:01:54

Europ

crpuusd;21144 wrote:
gap;20951 wrote:
Comrade;20929 wrote:

The Ecosystem provide a consistent strive to suit their users and every lover of the coin to more features of ideas and luck.  The Ecosystem is a waving flag to freedom.

Breaking free from threat and fear of cyberattack has devoured alot of enthusiastic crypto currency users and business owner, and the more they wait the more they loose. Its better to Utopia introduced to them so they can actually find peace in a safe environment.

#341 2023-08-30 22:10:58

gap

Europ;21150 wrote:
crpuusd;21144 wrote:
gap;20951 wrote:

Breaking free from threat and fear of cyberattack has devoured alot of enthusiastic crypto currency users and business owner, and the more they wait the more they loose. Its better to Utopia introduced to them so they can actually find peace in a safe environment.

A steps is all what  people need to acquire changes in life and the more they put in it will actually guarantee their turnaround breakthrough in the future. Future is crypto, embrace it and be secured your wealth .

#342 2023-09-02 15:52:40

Comrade

gap;21165 wrote:
Europ;21150 wrote:
crpuusd;21144 wrote:

A steps is all what  people need to acquire changes in life and the more they put in it will actually guarantee their turnaround breakthrough in the future. Future is crypto, embrace it and be secured your wealth .

Really its comes to a certain stage of turn around and breaking free from yoke of misbelief, the more Step the more the encounter of life. The purpose to keep into it is to make a good turn at the end and this always apply to people with such optimistic step takers.

#343 2023-09-02 18:09:14

crpuusd

Comrade;21257 wrote:
gap;21165 wrote:
Europ;21150 wrote:

Really its comes to a certain stage of turn around and breaking free from yoke of misbelief, the more Step the more the encounter of life. The purpose to keep into it is to make a good turn at the end and this always apply to people with such optimistic step takers.

The enormous amount of users routing the ecosystem has recuperate the safe services and all momentum of true measures around the digital economy.

#344 2023-09-02 21:40:37

gap

crpuusd;21267 wrote:
Comrade;21257 wrote:
gap;21165 wrote:

The enormous amount of users routing the ecosystem has recuperate the safe services and all momentum of true measures around the digital economy.

The regulate services are of intensifying values with a slope riding high slowly and steadily, with time there will be more conveniences for users to choose their pace of services.

#345 2023-09-03 21:26:51

Europ

gap;21290 wrote:
crpuusd;21267 wrote:
Comrade;21257 wrote:

The regulate services are of intensifying values with a slope riding high slowly and steadily, with time there will be more conveniences for users to choose their pace of services.

There will always be a different choices of gain more collection of services and coin exchange in the nearest future of the ecosystem. The system is growing more popular and through a wide range of recognition and adoption. Its safe to stick around for more services to be introduced.

#346 2023-09-04 17:46:36

CrytoCynthia

Europ;21341 wrote:
gap;21290 wrote:
crpuusd;21267 wrote:

There will always be a different choices of gain more collection of services and coin exchange in the nearest future of the ecosystem. The system is growing more popular and through a wide range of recognition and adoption. Its safe to stick around for more services to be introduced.

Are you talking about this forum, Utopia p2p forum? Then yes I think it's best to stick around now and definitely this forum would be. Very important in the coming future.

#347 2023-09-06 20:30:52

Europ

KAMSI_UG;3280 wrote:

Guys we have seen the 500 crp Crypton giveaway Utopia p2p did during the World Cup, that was awesome if this could probably happen again or something close to it, then we may see more members coming in.

Actually that will be a great idea cause its already the season of the leagues and all match are been anticipated for. This will actually brings more traffics and engagement to the ecosystem i will love if the team can actually make do of the privilege to open the funnel for sports,bet and prediction for engagement.

#348 2023-09-06 21:34:03

gap

I guess there are various airdrops been made on the utopia social media handle which is quite not discuss here and if any of you guys get to pertake in it should kindly let us know. I believe I missed a lot on that.

#349 2023-09-06 21:42:21

Comrade

gap;21494 wrote:

I guess there are various airdrops been made on the utopia social media handle which is quite not discuss here and if any of you guys get to pertake in it should kindly let us know. I believe I missed a lot on that.

Of course the one been done recently are met for the invitees and to utopia groups channels which attract a free huge amount of token for users selected. But the time was not on my side when i discovered the notice.

#350 2023-09-06 21:44:26

crpuusd

Comrade;21496 wrote:
gap;21494 wrote:

Of course the one been done recently are met for the invitees and to utopia groups channels which attract a free huge amount of token for users selected. But the time was not on my side when i discovered the notice.

Well, i miss that as well, but mate do you have any idea if there is actually any updates of the footballs prediction airdrops. I'm really looking forward to that

Board footer