Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#351 2023-09-06 21:46:50

Comrade

Re: The forum special board

crpuusd;21497 wrote:
Comrade;21496 wrote:
gap;21494 wrote:

I guess there are various airdrops been made on the utopia social media handle which is quite not discuss here and if any of you guys get to pertake in it should kindly let us know. I believe I missed a lot on that.

Of course the one been done recently are met for the invitees and to utopia groups channels which attract a free huge amount of token for users selected. But the time was not on my side when i discovered the notice.

Well, i miss that as well, but mate do you have any idea if there is actually any updates of the footballs prediction airdrops. I'm really looking forward to that

Oh that! Not really but eventually we should hope for that and i as well won't want to miss such a wonderful airdrop and perhaps its also announced in the announcement, contestants group. So  kindly check through for time to time.

#352 2023-09-07 21:14:04

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;21498 wrote:
crpuusd;21497 wrote:
Comrade;21496 wrote:

Of course the one been done recently are met for the invitees and to utopia groups channels which attract a free huge amount of token for users selected. But the time was not on my side when i discovered the notice.

Well, i miss that as well, but mate do you have any idea if there is actually any updates of the footballs prediction airdrops. I'm really looking forward to that

Oh that! Not really but eventually we should hope for that and i as well won't want to miss such a wonderful airdrop and perhaps its also announced in the announcement, contestants group. So  kindly check through for time to time.

I just checked out crypton exchange and I noticed that the airdrop service is still available on the trading platform

#353 2023-09-09 20:32:50

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;21522 wrote:
Comrade;21498 wrote:
crpuusd;21497 wrote:

I just checked out crypton exchange and I noticed that the airdrop service is still available on the trading platform

Waow, actually people still have the opportunity to join the train in order to benefit from the uthiopia P2P ecosystem and benefits. this freebies we go on a very long way to satisfy all participant.

#354 2023-09-09 21:58:46

Comrade

crpuusd;21634 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21522 wrote:
Comrade;21498 wrote:

Waow, actually people still have the opportunity to join the train in order to benefit from the uthiopia P2P ecosystem and benefits. this freebies we go on a very long way to satisfy all participant.

This is actually an opportunity for people to hop in the system while gaining access in securing a very easy benefits of partnership or adoption of the system.

#355 2023-09-10 20:44:28

crpuusd

The ventures of these ecosystem has bring a large possible means of adaption to secured web services and profitable sense of system.

#356 2023-09-16 22:41:58

gap

crpuusd;21694 wrote:

The ventures of these ecosystem has bring a large possible means of adaption to secured web services and profitable sense of system.

Its also help to reduces scam rate among the crypto currency world and lower the new of attack along the web and global server  vulnerability.

#357 2023-09-16 23:09:26

crpuusd

gap;22013 wrote:
crpuusd;21694 wrote:

Its also help to reduces scam rate among the crypto currency world and lower the new of attack along the web and global server  vulnerability.

The forum especially are safe place to avoid phishing pop up add and information storing directing links. Its also help to lock user location off the tracking radar .

#358 2023-09-16 23:18:21

Europ

The forum help to secured users of falsified information provider and best advice best advise to be emulated for every desiring project. This also help to provide a pure respective live communication that can free for all to contribute and support.

#359 2023-09-17 19:08:05

Comrade

It is also essential that uses have more knowledge in programming and development in which this can actually help in creation of own made website or mining process

#360 2023-09-17 20:28:38

gap

Comrade;22047 wrote:

It is also essential that uses have more knowledge in programming and development in which this can actually help in creation of own made website or mining process

I don't actually get what you are actually saying here but i believe most typo mistakes are made when in a haste.

#361 2023-09-17 20:38:23

Europ

Having more knowledge can be derived from this forum and also there are other ideas that can help on physical lifestyle and business planning entertainment and sport.

#362 2023-09-17 21:31:20

crpuusd

Europ;22078 wrote:

Having more knowledge can be derived from this forum and also there are other ideas that can help on physical lifestyle and business planning entertainment and sport.

There are actually more to gain from the ecosystem based on the choice of users. Some people actually focus on diving into programming while some into articles creations, and some into campaign, some into app development or software development and more.

#363 2023-09-20 03:40:28

Comrade

crpuusd;22088 wrote:
Europ;22078 wrote:

There are actually more to gain from the ecosystem based on the choice of users. Some people actually focus on diving into programming while some into articles creations, and some into campaign, some into app development or software development and more.

Perhaps i order to enjoy the great efficient crypton coin one can easily go into Shopify e-comerce, with this one can earn largely to sell product of its choices.

#364 2023-09-20 21:30:05

gap

Comrade;22258 wrote:
crpuusd;22088 wrote:
Europ;22078 wrote:

Perhaps i order to enjoy the great efficient crypton coin one can easily go into Shopify e-comerce, with this one can earn largely to sell product of its choices.

Shopify store has makes alot of businesses grow worldwide and it will be of more opportunities to just put your product on the store for people to pick their choices and place their order.

Last edited by gap (2023-09-20 21:30:14)

#365 2023-09-21 21:18:15

Lanistergame2

gap;22291 wrote:
Comrade;22258 wrote:
crpuusd;22088 wrote:

Shopify store has makes alot of businesses grow worldwide and it will be of more opportunities to just put your product on the store for people to pick their choices and place their order.

Rather than Shopify I would say you go for Amazon because it has more public appeals and has a higher reputation for people and there has been so much record of success.

#366 2023-09-23 19:09:26

Comrade

Lanistergame2;22320 wrote:
gap;22291 wrote:
Comrade;22258 wrote:

Rather than Shopify I would say you go for Amazon because it has more public appeals and has a higher reputation for people and there has been so much record of success.

Amazon as a highly promoted store has been known for greatness and successful store but i can say their are alot of people working for Amazon right now.

#367 2023-09-23 20:42:21

Europ

Comrade;22401 wrote:
gap;22291 wrote:

Amazon as a highly promoted store has been known for greatness and successful store but i can say their are alot of people working for Amazon right now.

I think i can still see some of thier ads on for users to become affiliated sales marketer and this will move very fast if there is a little competition in the system and also Shopify also bring terms of ownership.

#368 2023-09-27 22:10:28

crpuusd

Europ;22426 wrote:
Comrade;22401 wrote:

I think i can still see some of thier ads on for users to become affiliated sales marketer and this will move very fast if there is a little competition in the system and also Shopify also bring terms of ownership.

You can make a large number of income provided there is total adoption of strategies emulated from marketing other to product and putting them on a self  goods.

#369 2023-09-27 23:10:47

Europ

crpuusd;22662 wrote:
Europ;22426 wrote:
Comrade;22401 wrote:

You can make a large number of income provided there is total adoption of strategies emulated from marketing other to product and putting them on a self  goods.

Moreover in order to get more reaction in incomes provision their are always means to imitate every steps of guidance to innovations and risk taking while preserving the ground from fails of project.

#370 2023-09-30 20:19:03

Comrade

Europ;22680 wrote:
crpuusd;22662 wrote:
Europ;22426 wrote:

Moreover in order to get more reaction in incomes provision their are always means to imitate every steps of guidance to innovations and risk taking while preserving the ground from fails of project.

The measures taking to avoid unexpected reaction of fail system should be generously considered and indulge relentlessly. A damage on a highly sponsored project can not be appreciated.

#371 2023-09-30 22:03:46

Europ

Comrade;22825 wrote:
Europ;22680 wrote:
crpuusd;22662 wrote:

The measures taking to avoid unexpected reaction of fail system should be generously considered and indulge relentlessly. A damage on a highly sponsored project can not be appreciated.

The efficiency of securing the project should be considered when trying to invoke publicity. The ecosystem should invoke continuous upgrade to the system in order to eradicate loopholes.

#372 2023-10-01 02:03:41

Comrade

Europ;22843 wrote:
Comrade;22825 wrote:
Europ;22680 wrote:

The efficiency of securing the project should be considered when trying to invoke publicity. The ecosystem should invoke continuous upgrade to the system in order to eradicate loopholes.

The advantages of publicity serves  to  benefits the project executive and investors but when it comes to firewall threat, there are always need for technical concern to secured unbridgeable server.

#373 2023-10-01 04:02:13

crpuusd

Comrade;22863 wrote:
Europ;22843 wrote:
Comrade;22825 wrote:

The advantages of publicity serves  to  benefits the project executive and investors but when it comes to firewall threat, there are always need for technical concern to secured unbridgeable server.

There are chances that the project will reach every aspect of people out there and there are some computer parasites that works to eat on loopshole of project

#374 2023-10-01 22:34:00

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;22879 wrote:
Comrade;22863 wrote:
Europ;22843 wrote:

There are chances that the project will reach every aspect of people out there and there are some computer parasites that works to eat on loopshole of project

I hope this forum grows the way Utopia p2p is already growing. And so far the forum's progress has been very impressive and I think the community is very healthy and that's important too

#375 2023-10-04 07:30:42

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;22905 wrote:
crpuusd;22879 wrote:
Comrade;22863 wrote:

I hope this forum grows the way Utopia p2p is already growing. And so far the forum's progress has been very impressive and I think the community is very healthy and that's important too

Such an impressive project with high corresponding space of safe services and development. The Utopia p2p team are doing a very great job.

Board footer