uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-02-07 13:24:45

Camavinga

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;4939 wrote:

The corrupt scandal that Manchester city are being investigated on is over 3 yeaf this can be very bad for Manchester city if they are found guilty they can be striped of some of their titles.

It is only accusations for now and we can’t call Manchester City corrupt until the decision of the panel is heard, i know City are facing so much charges, but until proven guilty, they can be considered to be innocent. I know City are very ready to defend themselves, they pay the best lawyers in the world millions of pounds, so i think they will get them off the hook in this situation.

#252 2023-02-07 15:20:04

CrytoCynthia

The investigation of Manchester city is still ongoing and as time goes by I feel Manchester city would be left off the hook. It’s hard to convict a top team in England.

#253 2023-02-07 15:53:02

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;4993 wrote:

The investigation of Manchester city is still ongoing and as time goes by I feel Manchester city would be left off the hook. It’s hard to convict a top team in England.

Personally I think Manchester city is guilt of the crime. They have really made huge spending this past few years and I definitely feel they would be found guilty and team that should be investigated is Chelsea.

#254 2023-02-07 18:46:39

KAMSI_UG

To be honest I don’t support the fact that Manchester city are going against the financial rules and if it’s true then they should be punished but I would love to see Manchester city compete for this season title.

#255 2023-02-07 18:56:11

Detroit

Camavinga;4984 wrote:

It is only accusations for now and we can’t call Manchester City corrupt until the decision of the panel is heard, i know City are facing so much charges, but until proven guilty, they can be considered to be innocent. I know City are very ready to defend themselves, they pay the best lawyers in the world millions of pounds, so i think they will get them off the hook in this situation.

I agree with you. Manchester City is innocent until proven guilty.  But paying millions to lawyers.  If you are wrong and you get the best lawyer in the world the lawyer can't help you. The best they can do is to help reduce your punishment a bit.

#256 2023-02-07 19:44:20

CrytoCynthia

If I were to be Arteta right now I would not want the sanction placed on Manchester city to be point deduction I believe the would love a clear victory over every team.

#257 2023-02-07 20:14:06

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;5020 wrote:

If I were to be Arteta right now I would not want the sanction placed on Manchester city to be point deduction I believe the would love a clear victory over every team.

I don’t think Arteta would be thinking this way mate. Everyone wants to win that why even the best coach hopes he opponents get red cards so if this happens Arteta would be fine with it.

#258 2023-02-07 21:15:15

Kelechi

KingCRP;5028 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5020 wrote:

I don’t think Arteta would be thinking this way mate. Everyone wants to win that why even the best coach hopes he opponents get red cards so if this happens Arteta would be fine with it.

Regardless of what arteta is thinking, we have to understand that this was his former club and he learnt so much from Manchester city present coach so hopefully be is wishing them well.

#259 2023-02-07 21:35:36

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;5020 wrote:

His personal interest does not count, neither would it factor in during the FFP hearing.

He of course would have a certain fondness for Manchester City, just as he had with Arsenal while he saw over at City, and refuse to celebrate when they score against them.

#260 2023-02-07 21:38:26

full

Camavinga;4984 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4939 wrote:

The corrupt scandal that Manchester city are being investigated on is over 3 yeaf this can be very bad for Manchester city if they are found guilty they can be striped of some of their titles.

The accusation was following a four-year investigation, and Manchester City was charged with numerous breaches of Premier League financial rules ( breaking rules related to revenues, sponsorships and contracts). It will be nice if they win though.

#261 2023-02-07 21:38:56

JONSNOWING

Lanistergame2;5048 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5020 wrote:

His personal interest does not count, neither would it factor in during the FFP hearing.

He of course would have a certain fondness for Manchester City, just as he had with Arsenal while he saw over at City, and refuse to celebrate when they score against them.

I agree with you, in as much as he would have. Soft spot for Manchester city. But he has to be very professional about it and anything that would put arsenal in first position at the end of the season is what he would like.

#262 2023-02-07 21:49:38

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;5052 wrote:

I agree with you, in as much as he would have. Soft spot for Manchester city. But he has to be very professional about it and anything that would put arsenal in first position at the end of the season is what he would like.

Definitely. In the spirit of sportsmanship, he would not want it to be due to activities off the pitch that led to them winning the league as that would be a question mark on their triumph.

I would expect Arteta and the Arsenal players would not want points chopped of city.

#263 2023-02-07 22:17:12

Kelechi

Well the club Raynod the Blackpool hero bought has just been knocked out of the FA cup after they have enjoyed unbelievable hight so far.

#264 2023-02-07 22:26:29

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;5064 wrote:

Well the club Raynod the Blackpool hero bought has just been knocked out of the FA cup after they have enjoyed unbelievable hight so far.

Yea I saw the match and it was actually heart broken. The Welsh team has really impressed me this season and even with low budget they have been doing very well.

#265 2023-02-07 23:24:24

thrive

Kelechi;5042 wrote:
KingCRP;5028 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5020 wrote:

Regardless of what arteta is thinking, we have to understand that this was his former club and he learnt so much from Manchester city present coach so hopefully be is wishing them well.

Football is a business, and you don't treat the business as if it were a family matter, regardless of Arteta's former club or not. Making things work in every means possible is how you know a professional in the football setting. I think Arteta is aware of this and acting morally.

#266 2023-02-08 11:33:52

Camavinga

full;5051 wrote:

The accusation was following a four-year investigation, and Manchester City was charged with numerous breaches of Premier League financial rules ( breaking rules related to revenues, sponsorships and contracts). It will be nice if they win though.

I know about the investigation, and i also know the charges are over 100, which is unprecedented, but despite the nunerous charges, it does not make City guilty until they are proven guilty. This morning there is news that City are about to hire one of the best lawyers, the one who helped them win their case against uefa sometime ago, City are not backing down, and i have a feeling they will win.

#267 2023-02-08 14:23:31

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;5090 wrote:
full;5051 wrote:

I know about the investigation, and i also know the charges are over 100, which is unprecedented, but despite the nunerous charges, it does not make City guilty until they are proven guilty. This morning there is news that City are about to hire one of the best lawyers, the one who helped them win their case against uefa sometime ago, City are not backing down, and i have a feeling they will win.

I don’t know but I have this feeling that you are actually a Manchester city fan regardless I think they are guilty and should actually go in for it.

#268 2023-02-08 16:28:11

KingCRP

Good luck to all Manchester city fan I hope this won’t end badly for you guys although you guys are very guilty of this offense. I hope this teaches others a good lesson.

#269 2023-02-08 16:37:51

KAMSI_UG

Hey guys let’s talk about the Uefa champions league that would be kicking off soon what do you guys think about it and which team are you all rooting for right now?

#270 2023-02-08 17:53:47

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;5109 wrote:

Hey guys let’s talk about the Uefa champions league that would be kicking off soon what do you guys think about it and which team are you all rooting for right now?

Well too sad I don’t want to talk about the UEFA champions league because my favorite team is out of the competition, but for now I am excited about PSG.

#271 2023-02-08 18:24:38

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;5123 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5109 wrote:

Well too sad I don’t want to talk about the UEFA champions league because my favorite team is out of the competition, but for now I am excited about PSG.

Well PSG has a tough test ahead as they face Bayern Munich in the next round, I don’t think it would be easy for any of the team but I am rooting for psg.

#272 2023-02-08 18:47:17

KingCRP

I would place my money on PSG not only would they win Bayern Munich but there are great chances for this team to win the uefa champions league.

#273 2023-02-08 19:17:37

YES

Kelechi;2476 wrote:

I don't know if I am getting it correctly but I would like use to  have a sport board or gambling board. Sport attracts interests and we need such interest in the forum. I believe a sport board or gambling board would have good traffic is implemented.

Do you mean that you would like a sports board to be added to the uTalk forum? Why not within the Utopia P2P app? You can create a channel dedicated to your favorite sport, invite others to join, and even register the channel for the special bonus program.
https://utopiap2p.medium.com/a-new-uniq … 28a114c2c0

#274 2023-02-08 19:43:11

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;5129 wrote:

Well PSG has a tough test ahead as they face Bayern Munich in the next round, I don’t think it would be easy for any of the team but I am rooting for psg.

One thing about this stage of the competition is that you cannot predict any winner. There are so many great teams and having fought your way out of the group means that the team deserves to be here.

Also lots of exciting fixtures to look forward to and exciting players. A treat for football lovers.

#275 2023-02-08 20:13:11

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;5129 wrote:

Well PSG is one hell of a club that has been in top form for a very long time now and I hope it stays that way They can beat most teams. Looking at things,  they really don't have many competitors.

Board footer