uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-03-14 17:52:41

CrytoCynthia

Re: Let's have a sport board

joanna;5432 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5392 wrote:

There has been some speculation about the Barcelona administration trying to bride referees in the la Liga this is a good topic I believe we can all discuss on, in my own opinion those are wrong accusations as Barcelona hasn’t been having an easy season to believe they had any boost.

I don't have the chance to watch the match but let's ask ourselves. It is possible for a big football club like Barcelona to bride the referee because of a single game.

Well it’s not impossible but I doubt if Barcelona would risk all that for just one game, it would be a very silly move one that has little rewards but let’s wait for the outcome of the investigation.

#302 2023-03-14 18:44:04

KingCRP

I think this may just be a propaganda from Barcelona’s rival. The people that are pushing for this case are in particular Real Madrid and I won’t take the words of Real Madrid against Barcelona seriously.

#303 2023-03-14 19:36:12

KAMSI_UG

Hey guys the UEFA champions league is today can Real Madrid finish what they have already started with Liverpool or can Liverpool shock the would and get a come back to qualify for the next round.

#304 2023-03-14 19:50:50

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;5476 wrote:

Hey guys the UEFA champions league is today can Real Madrid finish what they have already started with Liverpool or can Liverpool shock the would and get a come back to qualify for the next round.

Well we have seen Liverpool do a come back in the UEFA champions league the recent being the come back against Barcelona, now they are hoping to do it against another Spanish giant Real Madrid I am not going to write them off.

#305 2023-03-14 20:28:24

Kelechi

Well I won't say Liverpool would have a come back but I believe that at this point in the competition anything is very possible and the game can be decided by a stroke of luck.

#306 2023-03-14 21:26:41

JONSNOWING

Today's main match is Manchester city vs RB Leipzig and they Are about to get kicked out by Manchester city as of the last time I checked Manchester city were up by two goals and had great amount of possession.

#307 2023-03-14 21:30:59

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;5490 wrote:

Today's main match is Manchester city vs RB Leipzig and they Are about to get kicked out by Manchester city as of the last time I checked Manchester city were up by two goals and had great amount of possession.

It was always going to be an easy match for Manchester city as they are trying to chase the UEFA champions league trophy that has eluded them for a long time now. I have a feeling that this might just be their year.

#308 2023-03-14 21:46:57

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;5491 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5490 wrote:

It was always going to be an easy match for Manchester city as they are trying to chase the UEFA champions league trophy that has eluded them for a long time now. I have a feeling that this might just be their year.

No this isn’t Manchester city’s year to me this is their weakest form in recent years and I don’t think it’s strong enough to carry them through to the finals and to also win the tournament.

#309 2023-03-14 22:04:49

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;5496 wrote:
KingCRP;5491 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5490 wrote:

No this isn’t Manchester city’s year to me this is their weakest form in recent years and I don’t think it’s strong enough to carry them through to the finals and to also win the tournament.

Well I would say you are right because I have already my potential winner of this seasons UEFA champions league and they are Bayern Munich, I don't see how anyone can stop this team right now In Europe.

#310 2023-03-14 22:25:40

JONSNOWING

Manchester city did not spare RB Leipzig on this one as the won the German side seven goals to nothing, this increase the status of Manchester city. Erling haalamd scoring five goals for the first time in an English team,.

#311 2023-03-15 08:18:50

Camavinga

Manchester City have shown that they are coming for the champions league, and any club that stands in their way may be destroyed, like what happened to Leipzig yesterday, i thought the gane was going to be tough, nobody expected it to end 7-0 and 8-1 on aggregate, City showed how powerful they are, and i predict they would get to the final.

Liverpool are faced with a big challenge tonight, Madrid won the first let 5-2, so liverpool have to score 4 and stop Madrid from scoring to win the match, that is almost impossible.

#312 2023-03-15 13:52:46

Lanistergame2

The debate on whether Pep should have taken off Erling Halland at the hour mark when he was chasing a double hat-trick is an interesting one. We can consider that there are many more matches and he has to keep his players fresh which involves giving them a rest when the game is won, but he was chasing to break a record held first by Lionel Messi, who along with Ronaldo enjoyed the opportunity to play full time of almost every game to allow them set such ridiculous goal scoring records and if anyone is to compare they would need that same opportunity.

In the grand scheme of things, it does not really matter. the team is int the last 8, and the squad seems to be very happy with the playing time they are getting.
Cannot wait for tonights fixtures and the QF draw to follow on Friday.

#313 2023-03-15 18:29:27

CrytoCynthia

In my own opinion PEP was playing some kind of mind games removing Erling Haaland at 64 minutes and the mind game was on Erling I believe he wants him to become even more hungry and aspire to achieving even greater heights and also aspire to breaking Messi’s record.

#314 2023-03-15 18:36:37

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;5558 wrote:

In my own opinion PEP was playing some kind of mind games removing Erling Haaland at 64 minutes and the mind game was on Erling I believe he wants him to become even more hungry and aspire to achieving even greater heights and also aspire to breaking Messi’s record.

I agree with you. There's no doubt that Erling Haaland and Mbappe are the next shining stars after Ronaldo and Messi. These two are the new faces of football globally. Hope they achieve it. Seeing them break Ronaldo and Messi's records will make me very happy.

#315 2023-03-15 18:47:57

KingCRP

Theiry Henry one of the all time greats once said early this season that Erling Haaland move to Manchester city would see him do great things and one of those things he mentioned was that Erling could score five goals in a match.

#316 2023-03-15 19:13:20

KAMSI_UG

Permit me to be harsh but I don’t think I like the style of Erling Haaland , don’t get me wrong he is a good footballer but Erling needs a clear cut chance for him to score, he is this sort of striker that shines when his team are dominating an easy games, but if a club wants to win a competition like the UCL they need a striker that can save the team even in the hardest of match. Drogba did it for Chelsea.

#317 2023-03-15 19:31:25

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;5586 wrote:

Permit me to be harsh but I don’t think I like the style of Erling Haaland , don’t get me wrong he is a good footballer but Erling needs a clear cut chance for him to score, he is this sort of striker that shines when his team are dominating an easy games, but if a club wants to win a competition like the UCL they need a striker that can save the team even in the hardest of match. Drogba did it for Chelsea.

You have some solid points mate. Erling Haaland should work harder on some of his potentials, I give it to him he has great positioning but some time in big games the defense can cut you off that.

#318 2023-03-15 19:49:28

KingCRP

No matter how Haaland scores his goal this takes nothing away from the fact that he could be scoring 50 goals per season for a very long time with the way he is going about scoring goals.

#319 2023-03-15 20:24:11

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;5596 wrote:

No matter how Haaland scores his goal this takes nothing away from the fact that he could be scoring 50 goals per season for a very long time with the way he is going about scoring goals.

Let’s see if Haaland goal can only give him individual accolades or can his goals help his team win trophies. I would rather win trophies than just have a player scoring goals.

#320 2023-03-15 20:44:56

JONSNOWING

Both games in today's UEFA champions are currently playing goalless this is bad for Liverpool as they desperately need to be wining tonight against real Madrid and they have lots of goals to recover from.

#321 2023-03-15 20:46:24

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;5607 wrote:

Both games in today's UEFA champions are currently playing goalless this is bad for Liverpool as they desperately need to be wining tonight against real Madrid and they have lots of goals to recover from.

Yes you are right the goals Liverpool conceded in the first leg has made their chances of qualifying very slim, but hopefully they can bring back the spirit they had against Barcelona.

#322 2023-03-15 21:39:41

JONSNOWING

Victor osimeh of Nigeria again showing his class for Napoli in tnd UEFA champions league today as haaland did for Manchester city yesterday. Victor has score two goals although he still has to score three more to compete with erling.

#323 2023-03-15 21:47:42

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;5617 wrote:

Victor osimeh of Nigeria again showing his class for Napoli in tnd UEFA champions league today as haaland did for Manchester city yesterday. Victor has score two goals although he still has to score three more to compete with erling.

Right now in the world there are only three players ahead of victor and that's Messi, mbappe and haaland. I believe he would always constantly keep on improving and probably move to a bigger team.

Last edited by Kelechi (2023-03-15 21:48:21)

#324 2023-03-15 23:54:14

thrive

Camavinga;5541 wrote:

Manchester City have shown that they are coming for the champions league, and any club that stands in their way may be destroyed, like what happened to Leipzig yesterday, i thought the gane was going to be tough, nobody expected it to end 7-0 and 8-1 on aggregate, City showed how powerful they are, and i predict they would get to the final.

Liverpool are faced with a big challenge tonight, Madrid won the first let 5-2, so liverpool have to score 4 and stop Madrid from scoring to win the match, that is almost impossible.

I believe you said this because you never the two side games when they meet at the Champion league game because Manchester City have always defeated them and this is just history repeating itself.

#325 2023-03-15 23:58:38

IyaJJJ

thrive;5654 wrote:
Camavinga;5541 wrote:

I believe you said this because you never the two side games when they meet at the Champion league game because Manchester City have always defeated them and this is just history repeating itself.

The champion league is always full of surprises and suspense. As you said about Manchester City and their opponent it was history repeating itself as I checked but the Manchester City play a beautiful game.

Board footer