uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#326 2023-03-16 19:09:48

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Let's have a sport board

I can’t wait for the Uefa champions league draws to come by there are lots of cracking matches I would love to see, first I would love to see how Chelsea would fare against Bayern Munich.

Offline

#327 2023-03-16 19:18:09

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;5671 wrote:

I can’t wait for the Uefa champions league draws to come by there are lots of cracking matches I would love to see, first I would love to see how Chelsea would fare against Bayern Munich.

This would be an unfair match for Chelsea. Currently Bayern Munich are the hardest team to beat in Europe and I believe they would put away Chelsea although it won’t be easy for them.

Offline

#328 2023-03-16 19:31:54

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;5676 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5671 wrote:

I can’t wait for the Uefa champions league draws to come by there are lots of cracking matches I would love to see, first I would love to see how Chelsea would fare against Bayern Munich.

This would be an unfair match for Chelsea. Currently Bayern Munich are the hardest team to beat in Europe and I believe they would put away Chelsea although it won’t be easy for them.

I would not easily right of Chelsea like that. I remember the Uefa Champions league finals where Chelsea faced Bayern Munich. Everyone wrote them off but they still came out as champions in that match.

Offline

#329 2023-03-16 19:32:09

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;5676 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5671 wrote:

I can’t wait for the Uefa champions league draws to come by there are lots of cracking matches I would love to see, first I would love to see how Chelsea would fare against Bayern Munich.

This would be an unfair match for Chelsea. Currently Bayern Munich are the hardest team to beat in Europe and I believe they would put away Chelsea although it won’t be easy for them.

I personally do not see that match as predictable. In that match, anything is possible. Both teams are currently in their best form possible. All I can say is good luck to both teams and let the best team win.

Offline

#330 2023-03-16 19:36:24

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,843

Re: Let's have a sport board

Who is following the Europa league fixtures taking place now?

Manchester United are one goal up on the night and 5 - 1 up on aggregate. This means they would be going into the next round along with the other teams winning on aggregate by a huge margin.

There are late kickoffs which everyone is eagerly anticipating, especially Arsenal hosting Sporting CP.

Offline

#331 2023-03-16 19:44:33

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;5686 wrote:
KingCRP;5676 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5671 wrote:

I can’t wait for the Uefa champions league draws to come by there are lots of cracking matches I would love to see, first I would love to see how Chelsea would fare against Bayern Munich.

This would be an unfair match for Chelsea. Currently Bayern Munich are the hardest team to beat in Europe and I believe they would put away Chelsea although it won’t be easy for them.

I would not easily right of Chelsea like that. I remember the Uefa Champions league finals where Chelsea faced Bayern Munich. Everyone wrote them off but they still came out as champions in that match.

You have a point mate, also Chelsea defeated Manchester City when few neutral fans gave Chelsea the believe to beat pep Manchester City but Chelsea actually did beat them.

Offline

#332 2023-03-16 19:49:08

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,843

Re: Let's have a sport board

Almost all the results for the fixtures that have kicked off are in now.

Manchester United
Juventus
Feyenoord
Are all through to the next round.

It is currently at the dying minutes in the fixture between Fernabache and Sevilla as Sevilla are desperately holding on for the result as we enter the 1oth minute of additional time.

Offline

#333 2023-03-16 20:03:12

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

Congratulations to Manchester United it wasn’t an easy victory but it was a victory nonetheless and Marcus Rashford keeps on proving why he should be in the world best conversation.

Offline

#334 2023-03-16 20:25:29

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;5710 wrote:

Congratulations to Manchester United it wasn’t an easy victory but it was a victory nonetheless and Marcus Rashford keeps on proving why he should be in the world best conversation.

Well I would like to see Marcus Rashford play in a team like Real Madrid or even Barcelona then he can actually achieve his dreams of being the world best player someday.

Offline

#335 2023-03-16 20:53:20

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Let's have a sport board

The race for the best player in the world only leads to Leonel Messi winning it. Aside the UEFA champions league Messi would practically be ahead of this competitions in terms of trophys.

Offline

#336 2023-03-16 21:30:56

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,427

Re: Let's have a sport board

It's almost Saturday. What do you think about the Premier League game
Aston Villa vs Afc Bournemouth
Chelsea vs Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United
Southampton vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Fulham
Brentford vs Leicester City

And off course the FA CUP
Manchester City vs Burnley

Offline

#337 2023-03-16 21:32:56

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;5720 wrote:

The race for the best player in the world only leads to Leonel Messi winning it. Aside the UEFA champions league Messi would practically be ahead of this competitions in terms of trophys.

Well Messi has already won the FIFA best player award and I won't be surprised if he crown it all up by winniytje prestigious ballond'or Messi has has a good 2022 after winning the world cup competition.

Offline

#338 2023-03-16 21:40:07

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,714

Re: Let's have a sport board

full;5726 wrote:

It's almost Saturday. What do you think about the Premier League game
Aston Villa vs Afc Bournemouth
Chelsea vs Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United
Southampton vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Fulham
Brentford vs Leicester City

And off course the FA CUP
Manchester City vs Burnley

I about all the games but for Brentford vs Leicester City. According to the historical data and the game Leicester City has played against Brentford in the Premier League, they always defeat Brentford and I believe history will repeat itself.

Offline

#339 2023-03-16 21:43:30

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,712

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;5728 wrote:
Kelechi;5720 wrote:

The race for the best player in the world only leads to Leonel Messi winning it. Aside the UEFA champions league Messi would practically be ahead of this competitions in terms of trophys.

Well Messi has already won the FIFA best player award and I won't be surprised if he crown it all up by winniytje prestigious ballond'or Messi has has a good 2022 after winning the world cup competition.

To be sincere with you guys, last year and this year is good years for Messi in his football career and I believe he will never forget those years.
However, his team's exit in the Champion league game hurts but he has achieved a world record so far.

Offline

#340 2023-03-16 21:53:40

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,178

Re: Let's have a sport board

full;5726 wrote:

It's almost Saturday. What do you think about the Premier League game
Aston Villa vs Afc Bournemouth
Chelsea vs Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United
Southampton vs Tottenham
Liverpool vs Fulham
Brentford vs Leicester City

And off course the FA CUP
Manchester City vs Burnley

My prediction for all the Saturday league game are as below
Manchester City vs Burnley 4:1
Brentford vs Leicester City 1:2
Liverpool vs Fulham 3:1
Southampton vs Tottenham 2:3
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United 1:1
Aston Villa vs Afc Bournemouth 1:2
Chelsea vs Everton 3:2
However, I expect Manchester City to be a piece of cake.

Offline

#341 2023-03-16 22:03:53

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,427

Re: Let's have a sport board

For the Premier League game, I believe the Leicester City match will be an easy win and the same thing goes for Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham. However, the Aston Villa game will be hot but I expect them to win. There's a possibility for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United to be a tie.
For the FA Cup, Manchester City will have an easy win against Burnley.

Offline

#342 2023-03-16 22:13:42

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Let's have a sport board

full;5738 wrote:

For the Premier League game, I believe the Leicester City match will be an easy win and the same thing goes for Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham. However, the Aston Villa game will be hot but I expect them to win. There's a possibility for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United to be a tie.
For the FA Cup, Manchester City will have an easy win against Burnley.

Should Tottenham Hotspur be amongst team that would fine a match easy?

It wasn't really a razor sharp performance this season from Conte's boys it would be miracle to have them qualify for the UEFA champions league next season.

Offline

#343 2023-03-16 22:39:50

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

Tottenham Hotspur team and Liverpool team Are probably the unexpected disappointment of the season as they gave Head a Long history of. Stressful day. I don't see them in any champions league spot.

Offline

#344 2023-03-17 17:53:18

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,843

Re: Let's have a sport board

Champions league quarter final draws are in;
Chelsea vs Real Madrid
Manchester City vs Bayern
Napoli vs AC Milan
Napoli vs Benfica

Lots of action to look forward to. My fixture of the round is the English Champions vs the German Champions. Pep Guardiola faces his former club Bayern in what should be a tightly contested match up.

Offline

#345 2023-03-17 18:53:30

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Let's have a sport board

It’s a very interesting line up for this years UEFA champions league and I see a great show down here guys. Although it’s sad for Chelsea fans as their team is in the hardest wing of the draws. If they manage to win real Madrid they face a hard task in the person of either Bayern Munich or Manchester city.

Offline

#346 2023-03-17 19:03:01

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Let's have a sport board

The toughest game in this champions league draw is City v Bayern, it is unpredictable, though i think Bayern may be the favorites. Pep is returning to his former club, and Cancelo is also returning to play against his former club, eveb though he is on loan, it will be interesting. The two clubs will not be happy that they are facing themselves, they would have like to face the weaker teams like Inter and Ac milan, but now only one of City and Bayern can go through.

Offline

#347 2023-03-17 20:50:15

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: Let's have a sport board

I also think so Bayern München and Manchester City is by far the toughest match on paper in the just concluded uefa champions league draw but I am more interested in the cracker between AC Milan and Napoli.

Offline

#348 2023-03-17 20:56:21

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Let's have a sport board

Guys I was just thinking it would be wise if at this point now Utopia p2p team makes a contest where we can predict which team would be the winner of the uefa champions league.

Offline

#349 2023-03-17 21:08:08

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,427

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;5742 wrote:
full;5738 wrote:

For the Premier League game, I believe the Leicester City match will be an easy win and the same thing goes for Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham. However, the Aston Villa game will be hot but I expect them to win. There's a possibility for Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Leeds United to be a tie.
For the FA Cup, Manchester City will have an easy win against Burnley.

Should Tottenham Hotspur be amongst team that would fine a match easy?

It wasn't really a razor sharp performance this season from Conte's boys it would be miracle to have them qualify for the UEFA champions league next season.

I like the name you gave to the Tottenham football team, Conte's boys.
With that being said, I don't know if you notice that the game between Tottenham and Southampton is somehow because they always play like a rival but with the issue happening with Hotspur I believe they will win the game easily to correct themselves.

Offline

#350 2023-03-17 21:10:23

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;5863 wrote:

Guys I was just thinking it would be wise if at this point now Utopia p2p team makes a contest where we can predict which team would be the winner of the uefa champions league.

I think someone has suggested something like that and we are yet to receive a response from the administration of this forum. We really need active campaigns and stuff like that to make here lively.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB