uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#376 2023-03-19 12:56:16

Camavinga

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;6039 wrote:

Antonio Conte was really in pained after his team bottles a three goals to one lead they had over Southampton and he even lashed out on the owners of the north London club.

I think Conte would be sacked soon, the comments he made againts his team yesterday was very bad, and i don’t think the owners are going to take it, he just put all the blames on the players and the club, forgetting about himself that is the manager who has not managed the team well. He should be sacked now or not be allowed to extend his contract that will expire very soon.

#377 2023-03-19 20:24:52

KAMSI_UG

The way Tottenham hotspurs are playing I believe it’s in the clubs best interest to relieve Antonio conte of his managerial position of the club is to make head way.

#378 2023-03-19 20:36:40

KingCRP

Tottenham hasn’t really brought out money to buy quality players so I won’t blame their boss conte for lashing out on the team administration because they have been very poor.

#379 2023-03-19 20:40:52

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;6115 wrote:

Tottenham hasn’t really brought out money to buy quality players so I won’t blame their boss conte for lashing out on the team administration because they have been very poor.

I don’t think you are right , there are teams with less than the quality Tottenham has and are still doing very in the league and are also ahead of Tottenham in the league.

Last edited by CrytoCynthia (2023-03-19 20:57:44)

#380 2023-03-19 20:58:52

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6116 wrote:
KingCRP;6115 wrote:

I don’t think you are right , there are teams with less than the quality Tottenham has and are still doing very in the league and are also ahead of Tottenham in the league.

For a big team to survive they need to spend more, take a look at Chelsea they keep spending till they achieve what they want, I believe Tottenham hotspurs can do better than this in the transfer market.

#381 2023-03-19 21:20:54

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6122 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6116 wrote:
KingCRP;6115 wrote:

For a big team to survive they need to spend more, take a look at Chelsea they keep spending till they achieve what they want, I believe Tottenham hotspurs can do better than this in the transfer market.

Yea you are right take for instance Tottenham. They are a big threat today because the have got the financial backing to sign some quality players into their squad.

#382 2023-03-19 21:25:57

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;6131 wrote:
KingCRP;6122 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6116 wrote:

Yea you are right take for instance Tottenham. They are a big threat today because the have got the financial backing to sign some quality players into their squad.

I don't think buying new players solves the issue of incompetent management.  The management needs to learn to work with what they have.  You can own all the good players in the world and still don't have a spot at the top because you can not organize your team to success.

#383 2023-03-19 21:45:58

Kelechi

Hey guys how are we all doing today, I am currently enjoying the game between real Madrid and Barcelona although the match is currently a draw it's been very exciting for me so far.

#384 2023-03-19 22:06:16

oba

Camavinga;6073 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6039 wrote:

Antonio Conte was really in pained after his team bottles a three goals to one lead they had over Southampton and he even lashed out on the owners of the north London club.

I think Conte would be sacked soon, the comments he made againts his team yesterday was very bad, and i don’t think the owners are going to take it, he just put all the blames on the players and the club, forgetting about himself that is the manager who has not managed the team well. He should be sacked now or not be allowed to extend his contract that will expire very soon.

It is sad that Tottenham consumes 2 more goals which makes their game against Southampton end up in a tie cause I actually bet on the game and my belief is that Tottenham will win the match but what up with the club executive when a team is having issue the next thing they do is sack the manager.

#385 2023-03-19 22:36:52

JONSNOWING

A very big congratulations to Barcelona, this is a very big win got the club and would be very useful in deciding who would be going home with the Spanish la Liga title this season.

#386 2023-03-19 22:38:45

thrive

KAMSI_UG;6110 wrote:

The way Tottenham hotspurs are playing I believe it’s in the clubs best interest to relieve Antonio conte of his managerial position of the club is to make head way.

Wait. Are you saying that the Tottenham hotspurs players purposely tie yesterday's game so as the get Antonio Conte to loose his position as the club manager? Please I need to understand.

#387 2023-03-19 22:51:23

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;6115 wrote:

While others football are changing their shelf and introducing new things that will help the football club choose to use the same old players and strategy and expect a good result. They gotta be kidding.

#388 2023-03-19 23:18:23

full

KingCRP;6122 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6116 wrote:
KingCRP;6115 wrote:

You shouldn't compare Chelsea with other England football clubs because they always spend money in buying new players right from the beginning and in England the only manager that manages to achieve a great result without buying a player is Arsene Wenger

#389 2023-03-19 23:26:20

joanna

CrytoCynthia;6116 wrote:
KingCRP;6115 wrote:

Buddy, clubs have the right to spend money to buy new players so they can keep their football club player at the edge. Having quality players is not what's important and if you use to football you know that some quality messes up and lose standard performance at some point.

#390 2023-03-20 00:25:28

level

Kelechi;6139 wrote:

Hey guys how are we all doing today, I am currently enjoying the game between real Madrid and Barcelona although the match is currently a draw it's been very exciting for me so far.

To be sincere, I am surprised with the performance of the Barcelona club against Real Madrid today. I never expect them to win the game and it's sad that I lost the game bet. If R. Araujo hasn't caused an own goal Real Madrid may not score a single goal.

#391 2023-03-20 09:00:53

Camavinga

Barcelona are now definitely going to win the La Liga, they are 12 points ahead of Real Madrid, and i do not think it is possible for Real Madrid to close down the gap anymore. Xavi is going to win his first La Liga title as a coach just after a year since he became their manager. Real madrid should now focus on the champions league and also try to beat Barcelona in the second leg of their copa del rey semi final tie.

#392 2023-03-20 18:26:23

Lanistergame2

It is a very good position for Barcelona and it is now their title to lose owing to their huge advantage over their chasing contenders. They have been excellent in the league with the best defensive record, letting only 9 goals in all season, and the second best attacking record, behind Real Madrid.

It is nothing more than they deserve really and I hope they have more European success next season.

#393 2023-03-20 19:37:32

CrytoCynthia

Congratulations Barcelona I see the team going very far in the coming season, I don’t think this is the real Barcelona just yet. Xavi has really been doing some fantastic job in the team and very soon it will all pay off hopefully.

#394 2023-03-20 20:29:23

KingCRP

In my own opinion it’s actually safe to say that Barcelona are the champions of Spain. They don’t have hard fixtures anymore, except Atlético Madrid and I am not sure if Real Madrid won’t drop point.

#395 2023-03-20 20:50:33

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6252 wrote:

In my own opinion it’s actually safe to say that Barcelona are the champions of Spain. They don’t have hard fixtures anymore, except Atlético Madrid and I am not sure if Real Madrid won’t drop point.

It’s a big step for Barcelona and they need a trophy in this season to bring back the confidence in the team already and I believe the team has no threat any more.

#396 2023-03-20 20:51:39

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;6260 wrote:
KingCRP;6252 wrote:

It’s a big step for Barcelona and they need a trophy in this season to bring back the confidence in the team already and I believe the team has no threat any more.

Yes mate the only threat Barcelona had to the title was Real Madrid and they have successfully defeated Real Madrid in three occasions this season that’s quite impressive.

#397 2023-03-20 21:14:40

KAMSI_UG

So guys the fa Cup is now down to four teams and that’s Manchester City, Manchester United, Brighton and Sheffield. So guys who do you think would go all the way to win it.

#398 2023-03-20 21:44:31

full

Camavinga;6215 wrote:

Barcelona are now definitely going to win the La Liga, they are 12 points ahead of Real Madrid, and i do not think it is possible for Real Madrid to close down the gap anymore. Xavi is going to win his first La Liga title as a coach just after a year since he became their manager. Real madrid should now focus on the champions league and also try to beat Barcelona in the second leg of their copa del rey semi final tie.

Yes, Barcelona is leading Real Madrid with an enormous point but making a conclusion in the game of football when everything is not over seems not right from my own belief because the game of football changes sometimes.

#399 2023-03-20 22:08:18

level

full;6274 wrote:
Camavinga;6215 wrote:

Yes, Barcelona is leading Real Madrid with an enormous point but making a conclusion in the game of football when everything is not over seems not right from my own belief because the game of football changes sometimes.

Who could have thought that Argentine will be the country to win the Qatar World cup 2022 judging by the way they started the match? I support what you said. It is not good to conclude if other contenders still have some tiny chance.

#400 2023-03-20 22:30:42

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

So guys the fa Cup is now down to four teams and that’s Manchester City, Manchester United, Brighton and Sheffield. So guys who do you think would go all the way to win it.

The fixture is Manchester united against Sheffield. And the Manchester city against Brighton it would be. Great performance from all the team And I would be anticipating when the matches start.

Board footer