uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#401 2023-03-20 22:59:00

IyaJJJ

Re: Let's have a sport board

Lanistergame2;6241 wrote:

It is a very good position for Barcelona and it is now their title to lose owing to their huge advantage over their chasing contenders. They have been excellent in the league with the best defensive record, letting only 9 goals in all season, and the second best attacking record, behind Real Madrid.
It is nothing more than they deserve really and I hope they have more European success next season.

According to what you're saying. Are you by any chance a Barcelona fan? Just asking this question because i can feel some passion in your statement that only the club fan can have it.

#402 2023-03-20 23:01:07

thrive

KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

So guys the fa Cup is now down to four teams and that’s Manchester City, Manchester United, Brighton and Sheffield. So guys who do you think would go all the way to win it.

I think the next few games will be tight for all the clubs and I am sure that the Brighton and Sheffield will put a lot of effort in the game than their previous match because they also when to make an impact through the winning of the Trophy

#403 2023-03-20 23:05:09

joanna

thrive;6301 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

So guys the fa Cup is now down to four teams and that’s Manchester City, Manchester United, Brighton and Sheffield. So guys who do you think would go all the way to win it.

I think the next few games will be tight for all the clubs and I am sure that the Brighton and Sheffield will put a lot of effort in the game than their previous match because they also when to make an impact through the winning of the Trophy

Yes, in every tournament when the team that remains is 4, the few games before the final are always tough and rough because the club's aim is to make it to the final but the best team always wins.

#404 2023-03-20 23:11:52

Kelechi

joanna;6303 wrote:
thrive;6301 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

Yes, in every tournament when the team that remains is 4, the few games before the final are always tough and rough because the club's aim is to make it to the final but the best team always wins.

Yes mate that's very correct and since that's the case which team are you all rooting for to win the English fa cup I go with Brighton.

#405 2023-03-21 11:59:28

Camavinga

It is now time for the international break, so no club football in the next two weeks. There was news in the media yesterday that Rashford and Haaland have been withdrawn from their national sides because of injury, but many fans do not believe it, they think the players are faking the injury so they will be fit for their clubs immediately after the international break, what do you guys think?

#406 2023-03-21 12:16:59

oba

KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

I hope to see the two Manchester football clubs in the final and I will be happy if City is the winner due to how I like Pep Guardiola the current manager of the club ever since he manager Barcelona years ago.

Last edited by oba (2023-03-21 12:17:28)

#407 2023-03-21 18:00:13

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;6345 wrote:

It is now time for the international break, so no club football in the next two weeks. There was news in the media yesterday that Rashford and Haaland have been withdrawn from their national sides because of injury, but many fans do not believe it, they think the players are faking the injury so they will be fit for their clubs immediately after the international break, what do you guys think?

You really would not blame them if they indeed are faking the injuries. Club football is at the business end and every team needs their top players to be on top form and also remain fit, and they see international friendlies as a distraction to the team.

In another perspective you would consider patriotism to their nation and wanting to represent the badge with honor. They would probably take competitive country fixtures more serious.

#408 2023-03-21 18:50:36

Detroit

Camavinga;6345 wrote:

Well, if it's true or not,  the management knows what's best for business and I'm sure that is what they are doing. The protection of their players should be their number one priority. This will lead them to great success.

#409 2023-03-21 20:12:03

CrytoCynthia

I am surprised to see that Cristiano Ronaldo has been called up for Portugal at the age he is, but I don’t want a case of them calling him up so that they can embarrass him and place him on the bench.

#410 2023-03-21 20:50:54

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6374 wrote:

I am surprised to see that Cristiano Ronaldo has been called up for Portugal at the age he is, but I don’t want a case of them calling him up so that they can embarrass him and place him on the bench.

Yea although I think he deserves it. He has really been impressive for his Saudi team this season and the new coach may just give him the confidence he needs right now.

#411 2023-03-21 20:56:12

KingCRP

I don’t think he would be a key player for Portugal on the field but he would definitely be a key player for them on the bench and his presence would be very helpful for the team.

#412 2023-03-21 21:32:23

KAMSI_UG

Although guys I would love to see Cristiano Ronaldo play his first match for Portugal in a while now. Although I trust his abilities but I still think it’s not a wise idea to call him up.

#413 2023-03-21 21:33:22

KingCRP

Yes mate you are right. Playing in Saudi Arabia is not the same as playing in harder competition and the coach has to put this in his consideration before selecting his team.

#414 2023-03-21 22:01:58

KAMSI_UG

Everyone is talking about the age of Cristiano Ronaldo but we forget that Leonel Messi is also advance and we still aren’t seeing the fact that he being called up should also be celebrated.

#415 2023-03-21 22:18:35

Kelechi

Hey guys I am still not very clear about how this UEFA nations league work, is it an event that happens every season. Or it has durations.

#416 2023-03-21 22:37:24

oba

Camavinga;6345 wrote:

International break? Maybe you don't do your calculation very well or you pay more attention to men's football than female because there are still UEFA Women's Champions League Quarter-Finals tomorrow.

#417 2023-03-21 22:39:56

JONSNOWING

Leonel Messi has made us feel he is actually super human. I don't see any other player of that age not getting any talks about their age, personally I would love to see Messi playing on for a very long time.

#418 2023-03-21 22:43:12

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;6417 wrote:

Leonel Messi has made us feel he is actually super human. I don't see any other player of that age not getting any talks about their age, personally I would love to see Messi playing on for a very long time.

It's because of the situation around Cristiano Ronaldo, from Manchester united coach placing him on the bench To his national team Also placing him on the bench too.

#419 2023-03-21 23:27:39

JONSNOWING

Well I would love to see what haaland would do for his national team, he may be so unlucky in terms of sports to actually be from Norway but if he can blend with his team they would be unstoppable.

#420 2023-03-22 10:47:33

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;6434 wrote:

Well I would love to see what haaland would do for his national team, he may be so unlucky in terms of sports to actually be from Norway but if he can blend with his team they would be unstoppable.

Haaland would not be playing for Norway in this current international break, he pulled out of the team with an injury, though many football fans think it is false and they believe that Haaland has requested that the national team give him some rest because he wants to be fit to perform for City at a high level.

#421 2023-03-22 15:40:49

oba

Camavinga;6460 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6434 wrote:

Haaland would not be playing for Norway in this current international break, he pulled out of the team with an injury, though many football fans think it is false and they believe that Haaland has requested that the national team give him some rest because he wants to be fit to perform for City at a high level.

Erling Braut Haaland may be a huge blow for the Norwegian national team because he's considered one of the best players in the world due to his speed, strength, and finishing inside the box. However, he understands the major reason why he make the decision and his decision has to be respected.

#422 2023-03-22 17:36:37

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;6409 wrote:

Hey guys I am still not very clear about how this UEFA nations league work, is it an event that happens every season. Or it has durations.

It happens every two years. In addition to being another competition that European countries can look forward to, it is also an alternate means of qualification for the EURO competition for teams that did not make it through directly.

Many fans and pundits believe it to be just another way to generate some revenue.

#423 2023-03-22 19:29:02

Detroit

oba;6349 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6270 wrote:

I hope to see the two Manchester football clubs in the final and I will be happy if City is the winner due to how I like Pep Guardiola the current manager of the club ever since he manager Barcelona years ago.

That's quite a prediction don't you think? The chances of that happening are very slim. Those two clubs coming together at a final is like a pit fight.  But I'll consider both of them winners despite whoever wins.

#424 2023-03-22 19:38:36

CrytoCynthia

Well I have seen both Manchester city and Manchester United flop in big games against small clubs. I hope to see the Manchester derby in the finals but it’s up to both teams.

#425 2023-03-22 19:43:07

KAMSI_UG

Manchester United is still in line to win all competitions they are in right now. That’s not an easy thing to do. They have really been in some awesome form lately and I think they would be in the finals.

Board footer