uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#451 2023-04-05 20:52:37

Kelechi

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;6845 wrote:

Barcelona are really having it hard today. They have feel stronger than Real Madrid and they must have played is an unprofessional way as right now they are losing emphatically.

The game of football is very unpredictable and the Barcelona team found that out today, real Madrid really schooled them and that's why the are winning today's game unmatched.

#452 2023-04-05 21:08:34

KAMSI_UG

The Real Madrid vs Barcelona Match is over and it was a major embarrassment for Barcelona as Real Madrid made it 4:0 I would love to see the instagram handler for Barcelona reaction to this.

#453 2023-04-05 21:18:27

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;6854 wrote:

The Real Madrid vs Barcelona Match is over and it was a major embarrassment for Barcelona as Real Madrid made it 4:0 I would love to see the instagram handler for Barcelona reaction to this.

Yes mate it was a very disappointing outing from Barcelona to be honest. I haven’t seen them play this bad for a long while and this lose leaves Barcelona only eligible for the la liga competition.

#454 2023-04-05 21:27:49

Kelechi

KingCRP;6859 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6854 wrote:

Yes mate it was a very disappointing outing from Barcelona to be honest. I haven’t seen them play this bad for a long while and this lose leaves Barcelona only eligible for the la liga competition.

Congratulations to real Madrid I never believe Barcelona would defeat real Madrid four times this season but I also did not see a four goals to nil score line.

#455 2023-04-05 21:43:50

JONSNOWING

Guys congratulations to Manchester united they really did some good job in the English premier league today as they won their match but the question now is that can they be a title contender?

#456 2023-04-05 22:03:41

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;6870 wrote:

Guys congratulations to Manchester united they really did some good job in the English premier league today as they won their match but the question now is that can they be a title contender?

Congratulations to Manchester United too but to be honest I don’t think they can ever be in the race for the English Premier League title. The have not had a bad season regardless.

#457 2023-04-05 22:13:26

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6873 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6870 wrote:

Congratulations to Manchester United too but to be honest I don’t think they can ever be in the race for the English Premier League title. The have not had a bad season regardless.

It’s true they can’t win the English premier title any more but they should lift their head high, they have won the carabao cup, in the semifinals of the FA Cup and are still in the Europa league.

#458 2023-04-05 22:37:47

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;6880 wrote:
KingCRP;6873 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6870 wrote:

It’s true they can’t win the English premier title any more but they should lift their head high, they have won the carabao cup, in the semifinals of the FA Cup and are still in the Europa league.

Yes Manchester united hasn't had a bad season although they discovered themselves late in terms of the English premier league but I believe they would be a force to reckon with next season.

#459 2023-04-05 23:33:52

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;6870 wrote:

Yes, congratulations to Manchester United for winning their today's game but they somehow mess up because the Brentford football club ought to consume more than a goal.

#460 2023-04-05 23:39:20

oba

Kelechi;6864 wrote:
KingCRP;6859 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6854 wrote:

Congratulations to real Madrid I never believe Barcelona would defeat real Madrid four times this season but I also did not see a four goals to nil score line.

Real Madrid played wonderful football today and all thanks to Benzema's hat trick which stunned Barcelona at their Camp Nou stadium.

#461 2023-04-06 06:12:08

Camavinga

Barcelona were stunned, they were at home and many of use thought they would either win or draw, but to lose with such a huge scoreline must have been so sad for their fans and team. They are now out of the copa del rey tournament, and the only trophy they can win this season is now the la liga, which they should.

#462 2023-04-06 11:12:27

Lanistergame2

It was a bad day at the job for FC Barcelona. They did not play horribly and did create some chances, but Real Madrid created more chances and were more clinical in front of goal. They now have just the Laliga to look forward to and Madrid have one hand on the Spanish cup and still have a say in the UEFA champions league.

Newcastle were also brilliant last night, strengthening their UCL position with a very healthy goal difference over their closest opponent.

#463 2023-04-06 19:14:05

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;6947 wrote:

It was a bad day at the job for FC Barcelona. They did not play horribly and did create some chances, but Real Madrid created more chances and were more clinical in front of goal. They now have just the Laliga to look forward to and Madrid have one hand on the Spanish cup and still have a say in the UEFA champions league.

Newcastle were also brilliant last night, strengthening their UCL position with a very healthy goal difference over their closest opponent.

This was the first time one player from Real Madrid scored Barcelona three times in the camp Nou.  Well like they say he who laughs last laughs best. I think that Victory was very sweat for Real Madrid

#464 2023-04-06 19:24:02

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6960 wrote:
Lanistergame2;6947 wrote:

This was the first time one player from Real Madrid scored Barcelona three times in the camp Nou.  Well like they say he who laughs last laughs best. I think that Victory was very sweat for Real Madrid

It was ugly for Barcelona and they had a chance to crown a wonderful season over Real Madrid but blew it right in front of their fans. Congratulations to Real Madrid on their victory.

#465 2023-04-06 19:31:52

KAMSI_UG

Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez has just blasted his team for playing poorly against Real Madrid and he claims that his team has not yet matured enough and I would say that to be true.

#466 2023-04-06 19:41:30

Kelechi

In other sport news I think Newcastle aren't getting enough of the respect they deserve, they have really been fantastic this season and they have really spent in the market as we expect them to soon do.

#467 2023-04-06 19:56:57

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;6972 wrote:

Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez has just blasted his team for playing poorly against Real Madrid and he claims that his team has not yet matured enough and I would say that to be true.

The team are a consequence of the coach and any fault in the team is the duty of the coach to fix. Xavi and the players have had a decent season. The failures in the champions league and now in the cup shows that there is lots of room for improvement, but the team is on the right part.

Kelechi;6977 wrote:

In other sport news I think Newcastle aren't getting enough of the respect they deserve, they have really been fantastic this season and they have really spent in the market as we expect them to soon do.

I really hope to see them in the UCL next season. They have been brilliant this season.

#468 2023-04-06 20:11:22

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;6981 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6972 wrote:

The team are a consequence of the coach and any fault in the team is the duty of the coach to fix. Xavi and the players have had a decent season. The failures in the champions league and now in the cup shows that there is lots of room for improvement, but the team is on the right part.

Kelechi;6977 wrote:

I really hope to see them in the UCL next season. They have been brilliant this season.

Well they (Newcastle) are in a comfortable position in the league and the games left gets lesser match after match I have a strong feeling they can achieve their goals.

#469 2023-04-06 20:15:41

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;6991 wrote:
Lanistergame2;6981 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6972 wrote:

Kelechi;6977 wrote:

Well they (Newcastle) are in a comfortable position in the league and the games left gets lesser match after match I have a strong feeling they can achieve their goals.

Newcastle have to just definitely qualify for the Uefa champions league and at worse they should no go lesser than a spot in the Europa league for them to be able to attract solid players.

#470 2023-04-06 20:49:02

Kelechi

I don't know if this is even true but there has been rumors that if Newcastle qualifies for the UEFA champions league that Cristino Ronaldo would be moved to Newcastle.

#471 2023-04-06 21:43:57

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7012 wrote:

I don't know if this is even true but there has been rumors that if Newcastle qualifies for the UEFA champions league that Cristino Ronaldo would be moved to Newcastle.

Yes I also heard it and it's not a thing that's beyond what Cristino Ronaldo can do, honestly he feels he still has something to prove in Europe and so yet it may just be true.

#472 2023-04-07 06:00:03

Camavinga

Kelechi;7012 wrote:

I don’t believe this rumor, it came out initially when Ronado moved to Al-Nassr, saying that part of the contract was that since Newcastle and Al-Nassr are affiliated in terms of owners, if Newcastle qualifies for the champions league Ronaldo would move there for the season. Newcastle’s coach debunked it then, and i think it is rubbish news. Ronaldo has a contract with Al-Nassr and he is going to fulfil it until the end.

#473 2023-04-07 17:08:31

Kelechi

Well I think it's the end of the road for Cristino Ronaldo in terms of the UEFA champions league and I think Messi has little time left on his as well.

#474 2023-04-07 17:35:43

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;7117 wrote:

Well I think it's the end of the road for Cristino Ronaldo in terms of the UEFA champions league and I think Messi has little time left on his as well.

I hope the Uefa Champions league can create or get another player or players that can be as half as influential as Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonel Messi.

#475 2023-04-07 17:44:00

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7124 wrote:
Kelechi;7117 wrote:

I hope the Uefa Champions league can create or get another player or players that can be as half as influential as Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonel Messi.

We are seeing how Erling Haaland is breaking every goal scoring record available now. I think the future is bright you can also see player like Victor osimehn and others.

Board footer