Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#476 2023-04-07 18:29:20

Detroit

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;7129 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7124 wrote:
Kelechi;7117 wrote:

Well I think it's the end of the road for Cristino Ronaldo in terms of the UEFA champions league and I think Messi has little time left on his as well.

I hope the Uefa Champions league can create or get another player or players that can be as half as influential as Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonel Messi.

We are seeing how Erling Haaland is breaking every goal scoring record available now. I think the future is bright you can also see player like Victor osimehn and others.

Yeah,  the future is indeed very bright. Many young stars are ready to show us their potential. You forgot to mention mbape, the dude is brilliant.

#477 2023-04-07 18:32:28

CrytoCynthia

Detroit;7140 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7129 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7124 wrote:

I hope the Uefa Champions league can create or get another player or players that can be as half as influential as Cristiano Ronaldo and Leonel Messi.

We are seeing how Erling Haaland is breaking every goal scoring record available now. I think the future is bright you can also see player like Victor osimehn and others.

Yeah,  the future is indeed very bright. Many young stars are ready to show us their potential. You forgot to mention mbape, the dude is brilliant.

Well I would say kylian mbappe hasn’t yet proven himself completely and the Uefa champions league is something missing in his already decorated career, he may have to leave PSG to achieve that.

#478 2023-04-07 18:47:24

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;7141 wrote:
Detroit;7140 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7129 wrote:

Well I would say kylian mbappe hasn’t yet proven himself completely and the Uefa champions league is something missing in his already decorated career, he may have to leave PSG to achieve that.

Same I think for him to reach his full potentials he has to make a move to Real Madrid which is his childhood dream but the money he earns at PSG is quite much.

#479 2023-04-07 18:50:45

Kelechi

The biggest issue for kylian Mbappe is not joining real Madrid is would PSG let him go, right now his release clause are very high and may not be easily attainable by real Madrid.

#480 2023-04-07 20:38:17

KingCRP

Kelechi;7152 wrote:

The biggest issue for kylian Mbappe is not joining real Madrid is would PSG let him go, right now his release clause are very high and may not be easily attainable by real Madrid.

Well I think if he wants to really leave then Not even Real Madrid can stop him even if they want to. But for now the future of kylian mbappe hangs in a balance.

#481 2023-04-07 20:45:37

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;7152 wrote:

PSG would definitely not let him go. The entire French football association seems to be built around him with the entire league and even the government keen on keeping him at the French capital.
He tried to force a move last summer but bowed to the pressure and signed a new contract which would keep him for two more years from today with the option to add another two years at the end.

Would he wait that long or would PSG get a ridiculous offer before then?

#482 2023-04-07 20:56:53

JONSNOWING

Hey guys enough of Football, what do you all think about the fight between Ryan Garcia and tank Davis,any has called this match the boxing fight of the year.

#483 2023-04-07 21:23:04

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;7165 wrote:

Hey guys enough of Football, what do you all think about the fight between Ryan Garcia and tank Davis,any has called this match the boxing fight of the year.

I think this tank Davis fight against Ryan Garcia is a big one and many fight lovers like me can’t miss it for any reason, I am putting my money on Tank Davis because I believe he can win this encounter.

#484 2023-04-07 21:52:18

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;7178 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7165 wrote:

I think this tank Davis fight against Ryan Garcia is a big one and many fight lovers like me can’t miss it for any reason, I am putting my money on Tank Davis because I believe he can win this encounter.

Well so many people are going with tank Davis on this and we are underrating Ryan Garcia who is a decent fighter and he is undefeated. I think he can also hold his own against the best.

#485 2023-04-07 23:10:15

thrive

Kelechi;7117 wrote:

Well I think it's the end of the road for Cristino Ronaldo in terms of the UEFA champions league and I think Messi has little time left on his as well.

Messi has little time, how? I ask this question because from what I see Messi has a lot of time. Besides, he can still play for 20 more years.

#486 2023-04-08 12:24:52

Detroit

thrive;7205 wrote:
Kelechi;7117 wrote:

Messi has little time, how? I ask this question because from what I see Messi has a lot of time. Besides, he can still play for 20 more years.

That's impossible mate. Can't you see his recent matches? The man has declined in so many ways in football.  He needs to rest and take care of his family.  The highest I can see him stay is the next ten years which he is most likely not playing in the next world cup.

#487 2023-04-08 20:04:10

Lanistergame2

It is match-week 30 and Newcastle sit third on the premier league table. I do not think any of the fans of the magpies expected this at the beginning of the season, neither did any of their wealthy owners. They also have a game in hand on the fifth and sixth placed teams.

Can they actually go all the way and clinch a champions league place for next season? I hope they can, that will increase their bargaining power in the transfer market. They already have a good team, a good manager and owners who can spend. The future is very promising.

#488 2023-04-29 22:39:03

thrive

Lanistergame2;7228 wrote:

It is match-week 30 and Newcastle sit third on the premier league table. I do not think any of the fans of the magpies expected this at the beginning of the season, neither did any of their wealthy owners. They also have a game in hand on the fifth and sixth placed teams.

Can they actually go all the way and clinch a champions league place for next season? I hope they can, that will increase their bargaining power in the transfer market. They already have a good team, a good manager and owners who can spend. The future is very promising.

Do you watch today's match? Just checking because of the score of the match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion which is an outstanding game
D. Undav, D. Welbeck, and P. Gross score two goals each.

#489 2023-05-01 09:33:48

CrytoCynthia

thrive;7233 wrote:

Do you watch today's match? Just checking because of the score of the match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brighton & Hove Albion which is an outstanding game

Wolves were in a very terrible form against Brighton as they couldn’t even get to score a single goal and not just that they lost woefully by still losing more and getting scored six goals at the end of the day.

#490 2023-05-01 11:46:20

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;7243 wrote:
thrive;7233 wrote:

Wolves were in a very terrible form against Brighton as they couldn’t even get to score a single goal and not just that they lost woefully by still losing more and getting scored six goals at the end of the day.

The English premier league is now becoming filled with goals this past weekend has seen lots of goals and even the low scoring teams are scoring much, it’s becoming more interesting let’s now the outcome.

#491 2023-05-01 14:18:28

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;7249 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7243 wrote:
thrive;7233 wrote:

The English premier league is now becoming filled with goals this past weekend has seen lots of goals and even the low scoring teams are scoring much, it’s becoming more interesting let’s now the outcome.

Currency my favorite team in England is Newcastle I like the way this team play their football, they are good in defense and also very strong on the attack too.

#492 2023-05-01 15:51:56

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;7254 wrote:
KingCRP;7249 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7243 wrote:

Currency my favorite team in England is Newcastle I like the way this team play their football, they are good in defense and also very strong on the attack too.

Newcastle is also part of my favorite team at the moment the have shown good strength and  i believe they can compete on the big stage that’s the UEFA Champions league.

#493 2023-05-01 16:25:07

KingCRP

Manchester United and Newcastle United has my support on who would make up the remaining two teams for the English premier league title especially Newcastle United, they have really been very efficient.

#494 2023-05-01 16:33:51

KAMSI_UG

Guys can we discuss about Arsenal and how disheartening it is for them right now, they had really thought this was their season to lift the English premier league but they have currently bottled it.

#495 2023-05-01 16:50:03

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;7264 wrote:

Guys can we discuss about Arsenal and how disheartening it is for them right now, they had really thought this was their season to lift the English premier league but they have currently bottled it.

Well I believe it's still a success story for arsenal as no one saw them coming and they have really shown great team spirit it think they lift their heads up high.

#496 2023-05-01 17:41:13

Kelechi

Arsenal and Chelsea tomorrow guys what's your prediction on this match, I believe arsenal should win looking at the poor form Chelsea is on recently.

#497 2023-05-01 17:42:54

JONSNOWING

Very correct Chelsea has been playing very poorly and it has even gotten worse the second regimen of frank lampard, the Chelsea team needs to just see out the season an go back to the drawing board.

#498 2023-05-02 13:26:58

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;7279 wrote:

Very correct Chelsea has been playing very poorly and it has even gotten worse the second regimen of frank lampard, the Chelsea team needs to just see out the season an go back to the drawing board.

Well my money would be on Arsenal because they know if they lose this match today the league is already won and lost, so I think they would give it there all today.

#499 2023-05-02 13:37:13

KAMSI_UG

Everyone seem to be counting out Chelsea in this match which I feel is a bad thing to do. There can be an upset and Chelsea regardless of their present form are a strong team.

#500 2023-05-02 13:44:12

KingCRP

Regardless of the results today I have a strong feeling that the title is already won by Manchester city and there is nothing anyone can do about that not even Arsenal.

Board footer