uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#501 2023-05-02 17:56:03

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;7359 wrote:

Regardless of the results today I have a strong feeling that the title is already won by Manchester city and there is nothing anyone can do about that not even Arsenal.

Well you can never be to sure about that there is still a good amount of match to be played and I would still be interested in how thing goes in that last games remaining.

Offline

#502 2023-05-02 19:45:44

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,776

Re: Let's have a sport board

I hope Arsenal regains their position on the premier league table.  They deserve to be champions.  This will be too good if Manchester city wins the premier league and champions league in one season.

Offline

#503 2023-05-02 21:04:17

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,318

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well Arsenal had a good game today and it’s great to see them go back to winning ways but I don’t know if this is all too late because Manchester city are in the box sit.

Offline

#504 2023-05-02 23:34:16

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,695

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;7359 wrote:

Regardless of the results today I have a strong feeling that the title is already won by Manchester city and there is nothing anyone can do about that not even Arsenal.

You are right when you said there's nothing Arsenal can do about the Manchester City winning this season title because they are not in the rightful position to be a threat for Manchester city based on their player's current status.

Offline

#505 2023-05-02 23:48:02

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,260

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;7387 wrote:
KingCRP;7359 wrote:

Regardless of the results today I have a strong feeling that the title is already won by Manchester city and there is nothing anyone can do about that not even Arsenal.

Well you can never be to sure about that there is still a good amount of match to be played and I would still be interested in how thing goes in that last games remaining.

I supported what you said. Football is a game of chance where something that could bend the game can happen anytime. I just hope that Manchester City will be more careful so they won't open the gate of chance for their opponents.

Offline

#506 2023-05-03 13:15:23

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: Let's have a sport board

Vastextension;7445 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7387 wrote:
KingCRP;7359 wrote:

Regardless of the results today I have a strong feeling that the title is already won by Manchester city and there is nothing anyone can do about that not even Arsenal.

Well you can never be to sure about that there is still a good amount of match to be played and I would still be interested in how thing goes in that last games remaining.

I supported what you said. Football is a game of chance where something that could bend the game can happen anytime. I just hope that Manchester City will be more careful so they won't open the gate of chance for their opponents.

I don’t think it’s possible for Manchester United to ever bottle this grip they have on the title they are more efficient and discipline than Arsenal.

Offline

#507 2023-05-03 17:05:34

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

Offline

#508 2023-05-03 17:32:34

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,776

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;7466 wrote:

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

I honestly will like it if Manchester City loses or draws today's match.
I don't believe they have the title at their fingertip, they could lose it with any little mistake and Arsenals will be the champions.

Offline

#509 2023-05-03 17:40:31

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,318

Re: Let's have a sport board

Detroit;7471 wrote:
KingCRP;7466 wrote:

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

I honestly will like it if Manchester City loses or draws today's match.
I don't believe they have the title at their fingertip, they could lose it with any little mistake and Arsenals will be the champions.

Well everyone right now has soft spot of Arsenal because it’s been a long while they won the English Premier League, but football isn’t ran by sentiments so I believe the better team would win.

Offline

#510 2023-05-03 18:32:43

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,703

Re: Let's have a sport board

Don’t forget Arsenal has Newcastle to play amongst its last games of the season. This isn’t going to be an easy game for anyone so I believe they still have to work very hard.

Offline

#511 2023-05-03 18:34:10

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;7484 wrote:

Don’t forget Arsenal has Newcastle to play amongst its last games of the season. This isn’t going to be an easy game for anyone so I believe they still have to work very hard.

I understand that Newcastle are also trying to be amongst the top four team in the English Premier League but I doubt if it’s possible for them to actually beat Arsenal in this match.

Offline

#512 2023-05-03 18:51:16

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,318

Re: Let's have a sport board

Let’s still give high credit to Arsenal they have really had an amazing season even if they don’t win the league they are amongst my favorite team right now.

Offline

#513 2023-05-03 19:43:25

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;7466 wrote:

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

Manchester City today's Premier League against the West Ham United may not be easy ask you said but I only expect two things to happen in the game which is either Manchester City or the match end with a draw.

Offline

#514 2023-05-03 19:58:11

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,983

Re: Let's have a sport board

oba;7499 wrote:
KingCRP;7466 wrote:

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

Manchester City today's Premier League against the West Ham United may not be easy ask you said but I only expect two things to happen in the game which is either Manchester City or the match end with a draw.

If Manchester City is going to win predicted the match to be 2:1 or 2:0 based on the current activity of the Manchester City team and how they are well determined.

Offline

#515 2023-05-03 19:59:22

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,543

Re: Let's have a sport board

joanna;7500 wrote:
oba;7499 wrote:
KingCRP;7466 wrote:

Today Manchester City goes out again in the English Premier League I don’t think it would be an easy game for them but with the title now in there hands they won’t want to loose it.

Manchester City today's Premier League against the West Ham United may not be easy ask you said but I only expect two things to happen in the game which is either Manchester City or the match end with a draw.

If Manchester City is going to win predicted the match to be 2:1 or 2:0 based on the current activity of the Manchester City team and how they are well determined.

I expect history to repeat itself because whenever both sides meet in the Premier League game either Manchester City defeats West Ham or the game ended in a draw.

Offline

#516 2023-05-03 21:16:26

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: Let's have a sport board

A big congratulations to Manchester city after the first half draw they had to come back with a bang and scored 3 goals against westham.

Offline

#517 2023-05-03 21:39:13

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

Manchester city gave a good showing of themselves today that was so amazing to watch from start to finish I believe arsenal has alot to learn from them today.

Offline

#518 2023-05-03 21:51:45

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Let's have a sport board

Guys it was a good game today for the cityzens but there is something we all need to talk about and it's the fact that haaland had broken the record.

Offline

#519 2023-05-03 22:09:12

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,806

Re: Let's have a sport board

level;7501 wrote:
joanna;7500 wrote:
oba;7499 wrote:

Manchester City today's Premier League against the West Ham United may not be easy ask you said but I only expect two things to happen in the game which is either Manchester City or the match end with a draw.

If Manchester City is going to win predicted the match to be 2:1 or 2:0 based on the current activity of the Manchester City team and how they are well determined.

I expect history to repeat itself because whenever both sides meet in the Premier League game either Manchester City defeats West Ham or the game ended in a draw.

Your prediction about the game was correct and if you bet on the game I believe it will be an easy win for you and I can see that you're not the only that predicted the game to be either win for Manchester City.

Offline

#520 2023-05-03 22:09:33

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

Dozie;7516 wrote:

Guys it was a good game today for the cityzens but there is something we all need to talk about and it's the fact that haaland had broken the record.

That's true he has broken the record that was previously held by Alen sheerer and Andy Cole, and he did that with some games to spare, I believe he is the greatest striker england has seen.

Offline

#521 2023-05-03 22:10:43

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;7524 wrote:
Dozie;7516 wrote:

Guys it was a good game today for the cityzens but there is something we all need to talk about and it's the fact that haaland had broken the record.

That's true he has broken the record that was previously held by Alen sheerer and Andy Cole, and he did that with some games to spare, I believe he is the greatest striker england has seen.

And those two legend did there when the English premier league had 22 teams, haaland is just from another planet he is super amazing .

Offline

#522 2023-05-03 22:26:17

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: Let's have a sport board

Haaland is currently on 35 goals, I won't be surprised if he is able to score 40 goals in the English premier league this season.

Offline

#523 2023-05-03 23:12:29

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,543

Re: Let's have a sport board

IyaJJJ;7523 wrote:
level;7501 wrote:
joanna;7500 wrote:

If Manchester City is going to win predicted the match to be 2:1 or 2:0 based on the current activity of the Manchester City team and how they are well determined.

I expect history to repeat itself because whenever both sides meet in the Premier League game either Manchester City defeats West Ham or the game ended in a draw.

Your prediction about the game was correct and if you bet on the game I believe it will be an easy win for you and I can see that you're not the only that predicted the game to be either win for Manchester City.

Yes, my prediction about the game comes to pass but that doesn't mean I am that good in football game prediction because what I actually did the research on their previous game together and the current performance.

Offline

#524 2023-05-03 23:34:57

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,260

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;7456 wrote:
Vastextension;7445 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7387 wrote:

Well you can never be to sure about that there is still a good amount of match to be played and I would still be interested in how thing goes in that last games remaining.

I supported what you said. Football is a game of chance where something that could bend the game can happen anytime. I just hope that Manchester City will be more careful so they won't open the gate of chance for their opponents.

I don’t think it’s possible for Manchester United to ever bottle this grip they have on the title they are more efficient and discipline than Arsenal.

I appreciate you pointing that out but it is what is it. Until the game is over we can't conclude that a certain team will win the tournament when the game of football is full of surprises.

Offline

#525 2023-05-04 12:20:02

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,629

Re: Let's have a sport board

Brighton has always been a very stubborn team, they have many times shocked the big team, I feel this would be an interesting encounter.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB