uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#526 2023-05-04 12:28:25

Dozie

Re: Let's have a sport board

Brighton are in smoking form, after beating wolves three goals to nill, I doubt if they would lose against Manchester united.

#527 2023-05-04 12:36:12

JONSNOWING

Well right now it's battle for third and fourth place, I see the battle between Newcastle, Manchester united and funny enough Liverpool, but right now Newcastle already has its foot on the driver's sit for third place.

#528 2023-05-04 13:22:03

Kelechi

Well I am a big fan of Manchester united so definitely I would want them to win but I know it's never going to be easy.

#529 2023-05-04 13:42:58

Dozie

Kelechi;7601 wrote:

Well I am a big fan of Manchester united so definitely I would want them to win but I know it's never going to be easy.

Brighton rested a big part of their squad in their last match and where still able to beat wolves 6:0 I don't think Manchester united can win them.

#530 2023-05-04 17:13:58

thrive

Kelechi;7590 wrote:

Brighton has always been a very stubborn team, they have many times shocked the big team, I feel this would be an interesting encounter.

A club like Brighton and Hove Albion is one of the major threats to big football club teams in the Premier League game but I believe Manchester City wont to have the experience they had in the FA Cup

#531 2023-05-04 17:21:20

IyaJJJ

thrive;7620 wrote:
Kelechi;7590 wrote:

Brighton has always been a very stubborn team, they have many times shocked the big team, I feel this would be an interesting encounter.

A club like Brighton and Hove Albion is one of the major threats to big football club teams in the Premier League game but I believe Manchester City wont to have the experience they had in the FA Cup

That's true. I believe you wanted to say Manchester United here, if so. Yes, they have an encounter with Brighton and Hove Albion at the FA Cup Semi-final which was a hot sit for Manchester United and all their fans.

#532 2023-05-04 17:24:09

thrive

IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:
thrive;7620 wrote:
Kelechi;7590 wrote:

That's true. I believe you wanted to say Manchester United here, if so. Yes, they have an encounter with Brighton and Hove Albion at the FA Cup Semi-final which was a hot sit for Manchester United and all their fans.

Yes, I was talking about Manchester United and they somehow won the Semi-final out of dedication and luck or else Brighton and Hove Albion would have won the FA cup semi.
Let's see what will happen in today Premier league game.

#533 2023-05-04 17:33:45

joanna

Dozie;7615 wrote:
Kelechi;7601 wrote:

Brighton rested a big part of their squad in their last match and where still able to beat wolves 6:0 I don't think Manchester united can win them.

According to the history of the game Manchester United have played against Brighton. They always manage to defeat them and Brighton has defeated Manchester United twice if Man U can still manage in their today's game they may beat Brighton.

#534 2023-05-04 17:49:30

IyaJJJ

thrive;7622 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:
thrive;7620 wrote:

Yes, I was talking about Manchester United and they somehow won the Semi-final out of dedication and luck or else Brighton and Hove Albion would have won the FA cup semi.

Ok, and I hope Manchester United is well prepared and ready to score at least two goals during the first half of the game in other to suppress the confidence of the Brighton and Hove Albion players as early as possible.

#535 2023-05-04 20:32:18

Detroit

IyaJJJ;7626 wrote:
thrive;7622 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:

Ok, and I hope Manchester United is well prepared and ready to score at least two goals during the first half of the game in other to suppress the confidence of the Brighton and Hove Albion players as early as possible.

I personally do not think Brighton has a chance against Manchester United.  Manchester United being a big club alone has already placed Brighton in a panic mood. They are already scared.

#536 2023-05-04 21:14:43

CrytoCynthia

Such a pity that Manchester United lost today but I am not surprised about it, Brighton are a very solid team and I have alway thought they can win Manchester United.

#537 2023-05-04 21:41:58

KingCRP

To sad to see that Manchester United lost I think this would have an effect on their UEFA champions league, I am not so sure about that but it should.

#538 2023-05-04 22:11:52

KingCRP

KingCRP;7664 wrote:

To sad to see that Manchester United lost I think this would have an effect on their UEFA champions league, I am not so sure about that but it should.

It’s not sad mate because this was supposed to be the outcome, Although it took Brighton a last minute penalty for them to be able to win.

#539 2023-05-04 22:31:56

level

joanna;7623 wrote:
Dozie;7615 wrote:
Kelechi;7601 wrote:

According to the history of the game Manchester United have played against Brighton. They always manage to defeat them and Brighton has defeated Manchester United twice if Man U can still manage in their today's game they may beat Brighton.

Anything can happen in the game of Football and as you can even the Manchester United big fan is not have much confidence that they are going to win the game easily which I believe means Brighton is a dangerous Football club.

#540 2023-05-04 22:32:33

KAMSI_UG

In other games Napoli doesn’t want to end all this. They are just a win away from becoming the Italian crown champions of seria A

#541 2023-05-04 22:33:40

full

level;7700 wrote:
joanna;7623 wrote:
Dozie;7615 wrote:

Anything can happen in the game of Football and as you can even the Manchester United big fan is not have much confidence that they are going to win the game easily which I believe means Brighton is a dangerous Football club.

There's no doubt that Brighton is a dangerous football club and they are totally informed. Besides, they always give their players the needed energy and rest. What Manchester United need is to focus on their tactic, prevent mistake and make good use of every chance they had.

#542 2023-05-04 22:33:46

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:
thrive;7620 wrote:
Kelechi;7590 wrote:

Yes, I did remember the FA Cup semi-final that was played last month. I bet on the game and my hope is that I lost the bet until Manchester United defeated Brighton and Hove Albion by penalty.

#543 2023-05-04 23:09:03

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;7703 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:
thrive;7620 wrote:

Yes, I did remember the FA Cup semi-final that was played last month. I bet on the game and my hope is that I lost the bet until Manchester United defeated Brighton and Hove Albion by penalty.

Yes that was a very close one, this is just payback time, the two team are evenly matched and anyone of them can win, to sad that Manchester United lost.

#544 2023-05-04 23:40:14

oba

Vastextension;7703 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7621 wrote:
thrive;7620 wrote:

Honestly, if Brighton and Hove Albion could make a good purchase of players when the transfer market is opened, I consider them to be among one of the best and most dangerous in the next season.

#545 2023-05-05 14:26:48

CrytoCynthia

Napoli are officially the seria A champions after Victor osimehen scored the equalizer in their last match, it was a big celebration in the stadium as they haven’t won the league for more than 30yrs.

#546 2023-05-05 19:15:03

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;7739 wrote:

Napoli are officially the seria A champions after Victor osimehen scored the equalizer in their last match, it was a big celebration in the stadium as they haven’t won the league for more than 30yrs.

I am glad that the serial A is fast developing and not a particular team winning the league week in week out and I am glad that Napoli won

#547 2023-05-05 19:32:20

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7749 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7739 wrote:

I am glad that the serial A is fast developing and not a particular team winning the league week in week out and I am glad that Napoli won

Well Napoli would have had an even better season if they had gone even far in the UEFA champions league but unfortunately they weren't able to do that.

#548 2023-05-05 20:01:05

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;7751 wrote:
Kelechi;7749 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7739 wrote:

Well Napoli would have had an even better season if they had gone even far in the UEFA champions league but unfortunately they weren't able to do that.

The had a good start of the season and even the middle of the season but they started to drop form in the ending part of the season I think they felt relaxed.

#549 2023-05-05 20:51:00

Detroit

KingCRP;7757 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7751 wrote:
Kelechi;7749 wrote:

The had a good start of the season and even the middle of the season but they started to drop form in the ending part of the season I think they felt relaxed.

I think saying they relaxed is an understatement when you analyze what exactly happened. They couldn't keep up with the high demand for performance with other top times where bringing which lead them to stop.

#550 2023-05-05 21:17:11

KingCRP

Guys what’s you take on Arsenal still having a good chance in the English Premier League this season for the title as for me I think there is no way in hell it would happen.

Board footer