uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#776 2023-05-22 22:47:05

oba

Re: Let's have a sport board

MRBEAST;9677 wrote:

now this is a board i would love to be added in this forum, soccer is good especially for those who predict and gamble. i also think UTOPIA P2P should consider adding a betting platform.

Adding a betting platform after the nuva and uFun we already have on the UtopiaP2P application client? I don't see that happening buddy.

#777 2023-05-22 22:48:54

joanna

oba;9783 wrote:
MRBEAST;9677 wrote:

now this is a board i would love to be added in this forum, soccer is good especially for those who predict and gamble. i also think UTOPIA P2P should consider adding a betting platform.

Adding a betting platform after the nuva and uFun we already have on the UtopiaP2P application client? I don't see that happening buddy.

I don't see that happening either because all the boards you mentioned and their website don't have much traffic lately. If this is currently happening on the application client that already has more users. What's going to happen to the betting platform on this forum?

#778 2023-05-22 22:50:26

IyaJJJ

joanna;9784 wrote:
oba;9783 wrote:
MRBEAST;9677 wrote:

I don't see that happening either because all the boards you mentioned and their website don't have much traffic lately. If this is currently happening on the application client that already has more users. What's going to happen to the betting platform on this forum?

I also notice what you guys pointed out and I don't know maybe the reason for this is because most of the current UtopiaP2P users focus more on another aspect of the project.

#779 2023-05-22 22:51:50

thrive

IyaJJJ;9785 wrote:
joanna;9784 wrote:
oba;9783 wrote:

I also notice what you guys pointed out and I don't know maybe the reason for this is because most of the current UtopiaP2P users focus more on another aspect of the project.

This could be the reason. I could remember a channel that's about football which is on the UtopiaP2P application which didn't have many users.

#780 2023-05-22 22:53:30

level

IyaJJJ;9785 wrote:
joanna;9784 wrote:
oba;9783 wrote:

Maybe there's a need for some sort of promotion about football or the betting that was suggested before sporting activity would get more traffic.

#781 2023-05-23 13:52:42

MRBEAST

level;9787 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9785 wrote:
joanna;9784 wrote:

Maybe there's a need for some sort of promotion about football or the betting that was suggested before sporting activity would get more traffic.

i do not know the vision the team has but they should pay attention to the betting sector it is really a catchy sector that is beneficial for the team and also beneficial for the community

#782 2023-05-23 18:49:13

KingCRP

Guys a big congratulations to Newcastle united, this clubs has really proven then can ride with the big boys they really played very well in this season and that really surprised me

#783 2023-05-23 19:10:32

JONSNOWING

Yes, they did very well and qualified for the UEFA Champions league, they have been away from the UEFA champions league for over 20 years. Another team that did poorly is Liverpool which was formally among the Top 3 but dropped down making Newcastle go above them

#784 2023-05-23 20:26:24

IyaJJJ

MRBEAST;9847 wrote:
level;9787 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9785 wrote:

i do not know the vision the team has but they should pay attention to the betting sector it is really a catchy sector that is beneficial for the team and also beneficial for the community

I agree the betting sector could be catchy for cryptocurrency gamblers but betting is not appropriate to this forum if we want it to get the needed traffic.

#785 2023-05-23 21:06:41

KAMSI_UG

Yes a big congratulations to Newcastle I am also very impressed about their rise this season it's really been great.

#786 2023-05-23 21:08:15

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9905 wrote:

Yes a big congratulations to Newcastle I am also very impressed about their rise this season it's really been great.

How well Newcastle played this season just be sure to see a better version of them come next season, I believe the team would be enchanced financially come next season.

#787 2023-05-23 21:24:16

MRBEAST

i see people talk about liverpool dropping, well lets not draw to conclusion, manchester united can still drop and get replaced by liverpool. lets just keep our finger crossed

#788 2023-05-23 21:48:08

Kelechi

MRBEAST;9917 wrote:

i see people talk about liverpool dropping, well lets not draw to conclusion, manchester united can still drop and get replaced by liverpool. lets just keep our finger crossed

Well Manchester united only needs one point to qualify for the UEFA champions league I am sure that they can actually achieve it.

#789 2023-05-23 22:01:49

Europ

Well let's wait for the best concerning the Manchester United, we all know how good and well develop team Manchester United has been but due to the Time counting Manchester   United has been reorganized. But according to their performance it's a no-no to me probably next time when they have new competent player or coach in the team

#790 2023-05-23 22:10:45

KingCRP

Europ;9932 wrote:

Well let's wait for the best concerning the Manchester United, we all know how good and well develop team Manchester United has been but due to the Time counting Manchester   United has been reorganized. But according to their performance it's a no-no to me probably next time when they have new competent player or coach in the team

Well Manchester united biggest issues would be how they can tackle Manchester city in the FA cup final because this wouldatyer to them so much right now.

#791 2023-05-23 22:31:03

Dozie

KingCRP;9941 wrote:
Europ;9932 wrote:

Well Manchester united biggest issues would be how they can tackle Manchester city in the FA cup final because this wouldatyer to them so much right now.

I think Manchester united should take their minds away from winning the fa cup, I don't see how Manchester city would lose any match anymore this season.

#792 2023-05-23 22:52:44

CrytoCynthia

The Manchester city and Manchester united match would be an amazing match to watch, I would be neutral in this match but I won't miss it and I hope it lives up to the hype

#793 2023-05-23 22:54:59

oba

IyaJJJ;9891 wrote:
MRBEAST;9847 wrote:
level;9787 wrote:

I agree the betting sector could be catchy for cryptocurrency gamblers but betting is not appropriate to this forum if we want it to get the needed traffic.

Yes, the best traffic for the betting platform will be through the UtopiaP2P application client but there should be some anouncement thread or topic on this forum since the developer always do that.

#794 2023-05-23 23:03:53

thrive

It's look like some of the underdog football club team are doing well lately. I don't know if you guys watch the Real Valladolid match against Barcelona in Laliga and how they strugglers out of relegation zone.

#795 2023-05-23 23:06:49

joanna

thrive;9970 wrote:

It's look like some of the underdog football club team are doing well lately. I don't know if you guys watch the Real Valladolid match against Barcelona in Laliga and how they strugglers out of relegation zone.

i dont have much attention on the Laliga tournament but I am looking forward for the an action between the Brighton hove Albion- and Manchester City.

#796 2023-05-23 23:07:06

CrytoCynthia

thrive;9970 wrote:

Laliga has been a funny league this season, even if Barcelona won I think the league has lots lots of it's values and now a small team can just mess around with the big names.

#797 2023-05-23 23:11:20

Vastextension

joanna;9971 wrote:
thrive;9970 wrote:

i dont have much attention on the Laliga tournament but I am looking forward for the an action between the Brighton hove Albion- and Manchester City.

I expect this match to be tough for both sides because Brighton Hove Albion is a club that history of defeating top-ranking football clubs. Although the odds supported Manchester City to be the winner but Brighton Hove Albion won't go easy on them.

#798 2023-05-23 23:13:54

oba

Vastextension;9973 wrote:
joanna;9971 wrote:
thrive;9970 wrote:

I expect this match to be tough for both sides because Brighton Hove Albion is a club that history of defeating top-ranking football clubs. Although the odds supported Manchester City to be the winner but Brighton Hove Albion won't go easy on them.

Yes, Brighton Hove Albion is one of the threatful low-ranking football in the English premier league but they appear to be a baby in the present of Manchester City. Mind you, Manchester City is also hot currently.

#799 2023-05-23 23:18:04

thrive

oba;9975 wrote:
joanna;9971 wrote:

Yes, Brighton Hove Albion is one of the threatful low-ranking football in the English premier league but they appear to be a baby in the present of Manchester City. Mind you, Manchester City is also hot currently.

Manchester City is indeed in good shape but they also have other big tasks ahead and there's a chance that they won't play against Brighton Hove Albion to the fullest.

#800 2023-05-23 23:19:27

Vastextension

thrive;9977 wrote:
oba;9975 wrote:

Manchester City is indeed in good shape but they also have other big tasks ahead and there's a chance that they won't play against Brighton Hove Albion to the fullest.

Manchester City may have other important tasks ahead but they have the potential to manage it well in this season. Therefore i expect them to defeat  Brighton Hove Albion

Board footer