uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-01-27 22:16:54

Kelechi

Re: Let's have a sport board

And guys just like that Manchester city beat arsenal my a single goal. It's wasn't an easy game for both teams and they played boring game because Both team where cautious.

#127 2023-01-28 17:04:31

full

IyaJJJ;3922 wrote:
Detroit;3909 wrote:

I've been watching the match between Arsenal and Manchester city, it's really a power tussle but I see Arsenal going with this one. They're likely going to win it.

I hope you don't bet on the game because Arsenal totally loses today's game when Manchester City defeat them with a goal to Nil. They tried though but N. Ake deny them the draw with the support of J. Grealish.

Every day is not a Christmas they say and the games lost by Manchester City, they need to prove to their fans their seriousness so they could support them for their dream of the Champions League which the coach said they are focused on.
Who do you guys think will win the Man U vs Reading and Hotspur vs Preston North End match?

#128 2023-01-28 17:21:29

CrytoCynthia

Who else think Barcelona can’t win the Spanish la liga? I think the game between Barcelona and Girona today showed that Barcelona now knows how to win matches.

#129 2023-01-28 20:15:27

Detroit

CrytoCynthia;3941 wrote:

Who else think Barcelona can’t win the Spanish la liga? I think the game between Barcelona and Girona today showed that Barcelona now knows how to win matches.

Barcelona has a really long way to go currently.
They can't currently be called a big team or face one.  Good luck to them anyway but they can't win that league.

#130 2023-01-29 17:22:10

Dozie

Detroit;3960 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3941 wrote:

They can't currently be called a big team or face one.  Good luck to them anyway but they can't win that league.

I really don't understand your point mate, Barcelona would always be regarded as a big team and don't forget they just recently defeated real Madrid. And are in line to be la Liga champions.

#131 2023-01-29 17:23:30

Kelechi

I believe that Barcelona would do well come next season in the UEFA champions league. They are just slowly growing to that type of team they were before.

#132 2023-01-29 18:56:05

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;4029 wrote:

I believe that Barcelona would do well come next season in the UEFA champions league. They are just slowly growing to that type of team they were before.

Well then probably Xavi henandez needs to leave the helm of affairs at Barcelona, this is the only way Barcelona can actually grow. Xavi brings a more bias approach to Barcelona game.

#133 2023-01-29 19:05:15

Detroit

Dozie;4028 wrote:
Detroit;3960 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3941 wrote:

I really don't understand your point mate, Barcelona would always be regarded as a big team and don't forget they just recently defeated real Madrid. And are in line to be la Liga champions.

Barcelona has currently attained so many losses that I don't consider them a big team. The match between Real Madrid and Barcelona I'll call it a narrow escape or better still that their star shone brighter on that day. They are living on past glory. They need to improve to get back to their place.

#134 2023-01-29 19:08:02

Dozie

Detroit;4074 wrote:
Dozie;4028 wrote:
Detroit;3960 wrote:

Barcelona has currently attained so many losses that I don't consider them a big team. The match between Real Madrid and Barcelona I'll call it a narrow escape or better still that their star shone brighter on that day. They are living on past glory. They need to improve to get back to their place.

Really I don't think you are following Barcelona anymore, I actually don't know Barcelona has lost any match after the resumption of the world cup break, so I don't understand your fact.

#135 2023-01-29 19:16:48

Detroit

Are any fans of wwe here?
I love this year's Royal Rumble match. I wasn't expecting sami sain to turn Roman Reigns this early. Also one of the Usos left him hanging yesterday at Royal Rumble. I can't wait to see more dramas unfold this week.

#136 2023-01-29 19:18:36

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;4084 wrote:

Are any fans of wwe here?
I love this year's Royal Rumble match. I wasn't expecting sami sain to turn Roman Reigns this early. Also one of the Usos left him hanging yesterday at Royal Rumble. I can't wait to see more dramas unfold this week.

Hey I used to be a fan of wwe that was before I found out they are all playing to a script then I actually lost love for the sport but once in a while I do watch the games although I don’t have a favorite wrestler anymore.

#137 2023-01-29 19:28:54

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;4085 wrote:

Hey I used to be a fan of wwe that was before I found out they are all playing to a script then I actually lost love for the sport but once in a while I do watch the games although I don’t have a favorite wrestler anymore.

Yeah, I also found out it was all scripted but I still love the game. It's just so fun to watch. Though Mr. Mchman is doing rubbish when it comes to scripting, but overall I think it's a great sport.

#138 2023-01-29 19:37:00

KingCRP

Detroit;4095 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4085 wrote:

Yeah, I also found out it was all scripted but I still love the game. It's just so fun to watch. Though Mr. Mchman is doing rubbish when it comes to scripting, but overall I think it's a great sport.

Well The USA aren’t much of a soccer nation I don’t know if that’s where you from. Well WWE is actually a big sporting entertainment show and definitely I am following it up but not as much as soccer.

#139 2023-01-29 19:52:43

KAMSI_UG

Well all sport are welcome here, the title of this thread is let’s have a sport board and there was not exemptions to that. So if you have any contributions about any sport you can let us know.

#140 2023-01-29 20:24:55

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;4098 wrote:

Well The USA aren’t much of a soccer nation I don’t know if that’s where you from. Well WWE is actually a big sporting entertainment show and definitely I am following it up but not as much as soccer.

It is football not soccer but do not tell any American I told you so as they already have a sport thy call football.

KAMSI_UG;4107 wrote:

Well all sport are welcome here, the title of this thread is let’s have a sport board and there was not exemptions to that. So if you have any contributions about any sport you can let us know.

True, all sports should be welcome, it all depends on what the forum members wants to discuss and what interests everyone.

#141 2023-01-29 20:27:35

Detroit

KingCRP;4098 wrote:

a soccer nation I don’t know if that’s where you from. Well WWE is actually a big sporting entertainment show and definitely I am following it up but not as much as soccer.

The United States of America is not a sport country for sure. I'm not from the United of America. Imagine people that call handball football.  Sport is clearly not their thing. They were just forcing it. I guess wwe is the best spot they ever produced. Though people from different nationalities are also helping them there.

#142 2023-01-29 20:31:11

JONSNOWING

Detroit;4117 wrote:
KingCRP;4098 wrote:

a soccer nation I don’t know if that’s where you from. Well WWE is actually a big sporting entertainment show and definitely I am following it up but not as much as soccer.

The United States of America is not a sport country for sure. I'm not from the United of America. Imagine people that call handball football.  Sport is clearly not their thing. They were just forcing it. I guess wwe is the best spot they ever produced. Though people from different nationalities are also helping them there.

I don't think you are getting the point, The United States of America is not a soccer loving country but definitely they are a sport loving country they have football, base ball, basketball, Golf and so much more.

#143 2023-01-29 21:05:58

KingCRP

The United state of America has love for many sports and are very good in them except for soccer and although they are fast showing interest in it slowly I don’t consider them a soccer nation.

#144 2023-01-29 21:15:36

PEACEMAKER

It was a big shame For Liverpool today as they lost to Brighton in the FA cup this takes them out of yet another competitive competition. And they still lay lax in gje ninth position of the premier league.

#145 2023-01-30 15:15:13

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;4138 wrote:

It was a big shame For Liverpool today as they lost to Brighton in the FA cup this takes them out of yet another competitive competition. And they still lay lax in gje ninth position of the premier league.

Well I am actually waiting for who Klopp is going to blame for this loss, he is found of shifting blames especially putting it on the referee or even down to the conditions of the pitch.

#146 2023-01-30 17:40:11

Kelechi

Guys the Copa del ray semifinals matches has already been set and guess what guys Barcelona would be facing Real Madrid in an exciting elclassico match, I would have loved it to be the final but regardless it would be an exciting exciting match.

#147 2023-01-30 17:52:13

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;4176 wrote:

Guys the Copa del ray semifinals matches has already been set and guess what guys Barcelona would be facing Real Madrid in an exciting elclassico match, I would have loved it to be the final but regardless it would be an exciting exciting match.

Yes I also saw this cracker of a fixture today. Real Madrid against Barcelona has always been a very exciting game, and I am of the logic that the winners of this game would surely go on to lift the trophy in the end.

#148 2023-01-30 18:52:50

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4182 wrote:
Kelechi;4176 wrote:

Yes I also saw this cracker of a fixture today. Real Madrid against Barcelona has always been a very exciting game, and I am of the logic that the winners of this game would surely go on to lift the trophy in the end.

Well it may not just be so mate, Barcelona and Real Madrid face each other but there are chances that the winners of that match may not just in the end win the copa del Rey.

#149 2023-01-30 19:30:32

Kelechi

KingCRP;4189 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4182 wrote:
Kelechi;4176 wrote:

Well it may not just be so mate, Barcelona and Real Madrid face each other but there are chances that the winners of that match may not just in the end win the copa del Rey.

Well the truth be told, Barcelona and real Madrid has the best chance of winning the competition amongst the four team currently involved in the competition right now and I believe Barcelona has the better edge over Real Madrid.

#150 2023-01-30 19:35:32

PEACEMAKER

Well we are having so much elclassico competition this Year. And both teams has so far won one each well I would be really interested in finding out who wins the Copa del ray semifinals.

Board footer