uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-01-30 19:51:19

full

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;4133 wrote:

The United state of America has love for many sports and are very good in them except for soccer and although they are fast showing interest in it slowly I don’t consider them a soccer nation.

The US has already shown interest in soccer long ago. I could remember before David Beckham retire from football he played in the US league and the same thing happen to Thierry Henry.
What's happening is that the world focuses most on the English football league while they focus on America Football than soccer because it's like a legacy for the US.

#152 2023-01-30 20:25:59

Dozie

Guys what's the latest in the English football, seeing Liverpool in such mess as they are now do anyone of you actually think they have hope of having a turn around season?

#153 2023-01-30 20:37:37

Detroit

Dozie;4216 wrote:

Guys what's the latest in the English football, seeing Liverpool in such mess as they are now do anyone of you actually think they have hope of having a turn around season?

At this point anything is possible. Liverpool has always had their up and downs. I believe that they will be back at their feet soon. They really lost their formats, I hope they can get it back.

#154 2023-01-30 20:45:02

JONSNOWING

Well Liverpool should not right the season off just yet they still have a long way to go in this, I believe they actually can come in amongst the fourth place if they put in the work.

#155 2023-01-30 20:51:18

IyaJJJ

Dozie;4216 wrote:

Liverpool disappoint me in their yesterday match and I never thought they will lose to Brighton & Hove Albion in the match I believe will be an easy win for them.
It's sad cause I bet in the game.

#156 2023-01-30 20:51:27

Detroit

JONSNOWING;4225 wrote:

Well Liverpool should not right the season off just yet they still have a long way to go in this, I believe they actually can come in amongst the fourth place if they put in the work.

That is very impossible considering how many opportunities they have lost. If we calculate the points they get from now till after the season, I don't think that can even take them to fifth position.

#157 2023-01-30 21:00:47

joanna

Since this board is about sports and that includes Tennis because I can see that you guys are all talking about football while Djokovic was ranked Number 1 after his 10th Australian Open wins on the 22nd grand slam.
In tomorrow Coppa Italia game who do you think will win between Atalanta and Inter?

#158 2023-01-30 21:04:55

JONSNOWING

Detroit;4228 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4225 wrote:

That is very impossible considering how many opportunities they have lost. If we calculate the points they get from now till after the season, I don't think that can even take them to fifth position.

Yea it been a very difficult season for Liverpool I must say and everything they have done hasn't really worked out, the have tried to stock up their squad but still that didn't work out fine for them either.

#159 2023-01-30 21:27:19

PEACEMAKER

Guys who else Just saw the news about Manchester city selling out Joao cancelo to  the German side Bayern Munich. I think at this stage Manchester city needs all the players they can get.

#160 2023-01-30 21:57:07

Lanistergame2

PEACEMAKER;4241 wrote:

Guys who else Just saw the news about Manchester city selling out Joao cancelo to the German side Bayern Munich. I think at this stage Manchester city needs all the players they can get.

The shock loan move rumor came as a huge surprise, Cancelo is one of the best defenders at City and the Premier league and is pivotal to the slow build up from the back style that City use.

It could be just transfer rumors with no substance to it and I don't expect any results from it.

#161 2023-01-30 22:28:45

thrive

Kelechi;4195 wrote:
KingCRP;4189 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;4182 wrote:

Yes I also saw this cracker of a fixture today. Real Madrid against Barcelona has always been a very exciting game, and I am of the logic that the winners of this game would surely go on to lift the trophy in the end.

Well it may not just be so mate, Barcelona and Real Madrid face each other but there are chances that the winners of that match may not just in the end win the copa del Rey.

Well the truth be told, Barcelona and real Madrid has the best chance of winning the competition amongst the four team currently involved in the competition right now and I believe Barcelona has the better edge over Real Madrid.

There's no doubt that Barcelona has the edge chance to win the competition but there is based on how they make good use of their chances and I am saying this due to the lesson the World cup I have to teach me.

#162 2023-02-01 18:13:17

Kelechi

Hey guys as we can see that Chelsea just completed the signing of Enzo fenandez and this signing would significantly boost their reputation and also their game but they have spent so much on players recently.

#163 2023-02-01 18:17:22

JONSNOWING

If you ask me the spending by Chelsea is probably too much for a club and I really expect much from them, I don't know how the pulled off such spending but of they don't finally make progress then probably they would need to change their Coach.

#164 2023-02-01 18:59:13

CrytoCynthia

Chelsea has now spent over 300 million pounds on January transfer alone, I smell desperation in this team and this would not even help them in anyway, the team can’t just be buying players and hoping the actually win the league in that manner.

#165 2023-02-01 19:13:23

level

joanna;4230 wrote:

Since this board is about sports and that includes Tennis because I can see that you guys are all talking about football while Djokovic was ranked Number 1 after his 10th Australian Open wins on the 22nd grand slam.
In tomorrow Coppa Italia game who do you think will win between Atalanta and Inter?

You have a point and I have read the news about the Australian Open. Djokovic cry with joy after he won the 22nd Grand Slam. His new rank is a blessing to him despite all the health challenges he experienced.

#166 2023-02-01 19:31:19

JONSNOWING

level;4306 wrote:
joanna;4230 wrote:

You have a point and I have read the news about the Australian Open. Djokovic cry with joy after he won the 22nd Grand Slam. His new rank is a blessing to him despite all the health challenges he experienced.

It's great to see someone who has had health battle come out tops and success that said I am very happy for Djokovic and I am certain that he would not stop fighting because he is actually an amazing player.

#167 2023-02-01 19:47:12

CrytoCynthia

Well the world of Tennis may see a set back soon. The golden era of tennis players are fast approaching their retirement age and I am yet to see anyone in this new era that can actually replace those players.

#168 2023-02-01 20:16:45

Dozie

Can't wait for the next English premier league game to actually see how Chelsea fair in this one, I believe the would have a though time in this one and they may probably not go anywhere even with the amount of players they got.

#169 2023-02-01 20:44:25

KAMSI_UG

Well maybe if Chelsea don’t shine as expected they might have to buy more players lol. Well I think Enzo is a fine player and he really delivered for Argentina in the last World Cup so I see him shining.

#170 2023-02-01 21:13:21

joanna

JONSNOWING;4313 wrote:
level;4306 wrote:
joanna;4230 wrote:

It's great to see someone who has had health battle come out tops and success that said I am very happy for Djokovic and I am certain that he would not stop fighting because he is actually an amazing player.

Djokovic deserves the winning and the new rank because he experienced a serious illness last year that he's almost put out of the tournament. A lot of Tennis fans around thought his next decision is to retire but he came out strong.

#171 2023-02-01 21:24:18

full

CrytoCynthia;4319 wrote:

Well the world of Tennis may see a set back soon. The golden era of tennis players are fast approaching their retirement age and I am yet to see anyone in this new era that can actually replace those players.

I won't agree with you about the world of tennis seeing a setback because of a certain player when there are a lot of talented young tennis players in the game already it just that the experience had by people like Djokovic, Roger, Rafael Nadal, etc is what they used to defeat the young players.

#172 2023-02-01 21:27:12

KAMSI_UG

full;4355 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4319 wrote:

I won't agree with you about the world of tennis seeing a setback because of a certain player when there are a lot of talented young tennis players in the game already it just that the experience had by people like Djokovic, Roger, Rafael Nadal, etc is what they used to defeat the young players.

Yes mate Roger federa retired for active tennis not to long ago and it won’t be long before the rest of them follow same route, the golden generation of Tennis players is gradually fading away.

#173 2023-02-01 21:28:15

level

Dozie;4332 wrote:

Can't wait for the next English premier league game to actually see how Chelsea fair in this one, I believe the would have a though time in this one and they may probably not go anywhere even with the amount of players they got.

We can only presume what will happen in the upcoming English Premier league tournament but the Chelsea seems not joking about it and I believe they will come up with something.
Let's wait and see how it goes.

#174 2023-02-01 21:51:29

full

KAMSI_UG;4357 wrote:
full;4355 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4319 wrote:

Yes mate Roger federa retired for active tennis not to long ago and it won’t be long before the rest of them follow same route, the golden generation of Tennis players is gradually fading away.

We both know no one can predict the future and I believe the Qatar World cup game should be a lesson to us all that in sports there's always an event that will take us by surprise.

#175 2023-02-01 22:01:57

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;4357 wrote:
full;4355 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4319 wrote:

Due to Djokovic going through his bone illness last year, I don't think someone like him will follow the route of Roger Federer meanwhile he hasn't won the Mexican Open, Halle, Queen's Club Championships, and the Olympics tournament. He will want to win one out of the four before he wants to retire.

Board footer