uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#1751 2023-10-05 21:11:40

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,185

Re: Let's have a sport board

Barcelona need to put in more efforts because I was not satisfied with how they played yesterday and it was against a small thing so I think they should improve

Offline

#1752 2023-10-05 21:19:09

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,547

Re: Let's have a sport board

The fact that Barcelona are winning their matches speaks enough volume for them and I really appreciate that fact because I am actually a Barcelona fan

Offline

#1753 2023-10-05 21:19:40

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,932

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well the fact is that Barcelona are winning their matches is not enough to be considered a contender for the UEFA champions league you have to win well.

Offline

#1754 2023-10-05 22:28:24

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,547

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well no one is talking about the shameless loss from Arsenal today, I was really embarrassed and I believe Arsenal would have been able to do better than they did .

Offline

#1755 2023-10-08 17:23:53

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,580

Re: Let's have a sport board

Lanistergame2;23141 wrote:

Well no one is talking about the shameless loss from Arsenal today, I was really embarrassed and I believe Arsenal would have been able to do better than they did .

It looks like after their first goal they relent and thought they already have upper hand in getting at Lens but its disappointing that was not good Arsenal scoring them.

Offline

#1756 2023-10-08 20:26:30

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,608

Re: Let's have a sport board

Comrade;23228 wrote:
Lanistergame2;23141 wrote:

Well no one is talking about the shameless loss from Arsenal today, I was really embarrassed and I believe Arsenal would have been able to do better than they did .

It looks like after their first goal they relent and thought they already have upper hand in getting at Lens but its disappointing that was not good Arsenal scoring them.

Probably we can say maybe the strength of the premier league club has collapse. The unrated team have take their chances in gaining more strength.

Offline

#1757 2023-10-08 21:31:31

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,316

Re: Let's have a sport board

Arsenal did a fantastic job today. They held Manchester city and at the end of the game they delivered the blow to secure them a very important win of this season

Offline

#1758 2023-10-08 22:16:51

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,185

Re: Let's have a sport board

Barcelona again let their opponent to score two goals before they started to play catch up, I think Barcelona biggest problems now is from their defense.

Offline

#1759 2023-10-08 22:20:13

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,316

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;23305 wrote:

Barcelona again let their opponent to score two goals before they started to play catch up, I think Barcelona biggest problems now is from their defense.

Well real Madrid and atletico Madrid are there and would definitely give a good run this season so Barcelona would only have themselves to blame if they keep dropping form

Offline

#1760 2023-10-08 22:32:43

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,394

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;23307 wrote:
Kelechi;23305 wrote:

Barcelona again let their opponent to score two goals before they started to play catch up, I think Barcelona biggest problems now is from their defense.

Well real Madrid and atletico Madrid are there and would definitely give a good run this season so Barcelona would only have themselves to blame if they keep dropping form

Barcelona wonderkid Lamine Yamal made more history on Sunday night against Granada when he scored his first goal for the senior side to become La Liga’s youngest ever goalscorer.

Offline

#1761 2023-10-09 17:11:41

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,316

Re: Let's have a sport board

Barcelona can not keep playing like this, I think it's an embarrassment and they should try everything possible to improve their game especially at the back.

Offline

#1762 2023-10-09 17:18:06

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,932

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;23319 wrote:

Barcelona can not keep playing like this, I think it's an embarrassment and they should try everything possible to improve their game especially at the back.

Well it's time they put pressure on some of their defensive players that feels untouchable this should keep them on their toes and give their best to their team

Offline

#1763 2023-10-09 17:30:13

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,547

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;23324 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;23319 wrote:

Barcelona can not keep playing like this, I think it's an embarrassment and they should try everything possible to improve their game especially at the back.

Well it's time they put pressure on some of their defensive players that feels untouchable this should keep them on their toes and give their best to their team

Well it's more worries for Barcelona as their defender kounde got injured ij the last match he has become an important player for them so definitely they would really miss him.

Offline

#1764 2023-10-09 17:57:55

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,316

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well I think I am more excited about watching real Madrid matches and I think they would do better than Barcelona this season although it's too early to judge.

Offline

#1765 2023-10-09 18:05:48

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,932

Re: Let's have a sport board

Guys lets talk about the form Chelsea has picked so far I think they would go very far and it may land them in the top four.

Offline

#1766 2023-10-09 18:18:54

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,547

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well I won't write Chelsea off they have great players and the Coach is also a great man and I believe they would do very well and hopefully they should make the top four.

Offline

#1767 2023-10-11 23:03:29

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,608

Re: Let's have a sport board

Lanistergame2;23344 wrote:

Well I won't write Chelsea off they have great players and the Coach is also a great man and I believe they would do very well and hopefully they should make the top four.

Don't be too sure of that. The league is nothing different from the England champions league where younger team are always giving t bigger team

Offline

#1768 2023-10-11 23:46:51

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,394

Re: Let's have a sport board

crpuusd;23458 wrote:
Lanistergame2;23344 wrote:

Well I won't write Chelsea off they have great players and the Coach is also a great man and I believe they would do very well and hopefully they should make the top four.

Don't be too sure of that. The league is nothing different from the England champions league where younger team are always giving t bigger team

Funny you.. The Spain will always put their efforts into the game  in order to produce good outcome results. Thats the climbing and strong will of the laliga clubs.

Offline

#1769 2023-10-12 21:15:01

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,316

Re: Let's have a sport board

Hey guys what do hiu think about Chelsea FC chances of making the big four this season. Personally I think it would be very hard for them to make the big four.

Offline

#1770 2023-10-12 21:24:25

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,932

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;23491 wrote:

Hey guys what do hiu think about Chelsea FC chances of making the big four this season. Personally I think it would be very hard for them to make the big four.

Well Chelsea has picked up some good form and this would really help them so if they can continue that good form then there is nothing they can't do.

Offline

#1771 2023-10-12 23:21:47

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 1,932

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well Manchester city needs to sit up because the English premier league is no respecter of previous form you need to be consistent

Offline

#1772 2023-10-14 20:50:50

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,580

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;23501 wrote:

Well Manchester city needs to sit up because the English premier league is no respecter of previous form you need to be consistent

I dont think there is any opportunity for Manchester United now this seasons cause they are actually gettin too late to cover up their point

Offline

#1773 2023-10-14 21:52:02

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,608

Re: Let's have a sport board

Comrade;23588 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;23501 wrote:

Well Manchester city needs to sit up because the English premier league is no respecter of previous form you need to be consistent

I dont think there is any opportunity for Manchester United now this seasons cause they are actually gettin too late to cover up their point

Its seem like the Manchester United has been decapitated through the lost of their key players and encouraging coaches and manager.

Offline

#1774 2023-10-14 22:50:08

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,394

Re: Let's have a sport board

Manchester United are now actually sitted in the 10th position of the premier league which is embarrassing and also the team are already loosing their reputation for unable to deliver results .

Offline

#1775 2023-10-15 17:53:33

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,185

Re: Let's have a sport board

Barcelona are doing well in my own opinion I think all they need now is to be strong in their defense and everything would be alright

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB