uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-02-03 20:47:39

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: Let's have a sport board

Dozie;4560 wrote:

Chelsea faces their fellow London club today and this match would serve as the litmus paper to actually ascertain the depth and quality of signing the have made in the January transfer window.

Chelsea made a lot of transfers on their players.  I don't see those transfers helping them in any way possible. But I hope it works for them.

Offline

#202 2023-02-03 20:52:41

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Let's have a sport board

Detroit;4561 wrote:
Dozie;4560 wrote:

Chelsea faces their fellow London club today and this match would serve as the litmus paper to actually ascertain the depth and quality of signing the have made in the January transfer window.

Chelsea made a lot of transfers on their players.  I don't see those transfers helping them in any way possible. But I hope it works for them.

The transfer Chelsea made this transfer window may actually go down in history, I won't write Chelsea off there may be a possibility that the signings they made would pay off.

Offline

#203 2023-02-04 17:56:43

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,584

Re: Let's have a sport board

Finally Arsenal has lost a premier league game, this was one that took a good number of matches to happen, although I am not an Arsenal fan I was rooting for them.

Offline

#204 2023-02-04 19:07:39

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4610 wrote:

Finally Arsenal has lost a premier league game, this was one that took a good number of matches to happen, although I am not an Arsenal fan I was rooting for them.

Everton deserved to win that game, they did not attack too much because Arsenal is obviously a better team than them, but they were able to defend very well, and once they were able to score that goal, i knew they were going to defend it with their lives which they did. Sean Dyche was able to win his first match as Everton coach, maybe he can save them from relegation.

Offline

#205 2023-02-04 19:15:54

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: Let's have a sport board

Camavinga;4622 wrote:

Everton deserved to win that game, they did not attack too much because Arsenal is obviously a better team than them, but they were able to defend very well, and once they were able to score that goal, i knew they were going to defend it with their lives which they did. Sean Dyche was able to win his first match as Everton coach, maybe he can save them from relegation.

No cap mate, Everton did exceptionally well in today's match against Arsenal. Only a few people would have thought Arsenal will lose the match. I know many will think the loss on Arsenal's side will give Manchester City a shot at the title, but I don't think Manchester City has any chance at that title.

Offline

#206 2023-02-04 19:51:27

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,584

Re: Let's have a sport board

Guys what do you think about Manchester United chances at the English premier league this season? Does any of you actually give them a chance right now?

Offline

#207 2023-02-04 19:52:56

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,204

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4645 wrote:

Guys what do you think about Manchester United chances at the English premier league this season? Does any of you actually give them a chance right now?

Well the English premier league is very open to any one that what’s it’s more and right now the mostly likely team to win the English premier league right now is Manchester city, Arsenal and Manchester United.

Offline

#208 2023-02-04 19:54:16

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

No guys I think I would be writing Manchester United out of the race although I won’t deny the fact that they have been really impressive of late but I would say it’s too late.

Offline

#209 2023-02-04 19:59:36

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: Let's have a sport board

KingCRP;4648 wrote:

No guys I think I would be writing Manchester United out of the race although I won’t deny the fact that they have been really impressive of late but I would say it’s too late.

I'm a huge fan of Manchester United,  but I hate to sat that Manchester United has kissed the title goodbye this season.  They can't have it.  Also, Manchester city can't have it.  It is too late now for all that.  Arsenal gets the title this season and that's it.

Offline

#210 2023-02-04 20:20:27

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,492

Re: Let's have a sport board

Detroit;4653 wrote:
KingCRP;4648 wrote:

No guys I think I would be writing Manchester United out of the race although I won’t deny the fact that they have been really impressive of late but I would say it’s too late.

I'm a huge fan of Manchester United,  but I hate to sat that Manchester United has kissed the title goodbye this season.  They can't have it.  Also, Manchester city can't have it.  It is too late now for all that.  Arsenal gets the title this season and that's it.

Well too sad for Manchester united, your team left it too late to redefine their season, I believe the best they can do this season is come third and probably try harder next season.

Offline

#211 2023-02-04 20:24:55

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

Well the premier league is now very heated up and the games are becoming even more crucial than it has ever been, I really hope for Arsenal sake they can actually keep pushing harder and try to hang on to win the league.

Offline

#212 2023-02-04 21:21:05

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,492

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;4660 wrote:

Well the premier league is now very heated up and the games are becoming even more crucial than it has ever been, I really hope for Arsenal sake they can actually keep pushing harder and try to hang on to win the league.

Lets nit forget about the embarrassing defeat the Liverpool received today against Wolverhampton, Liverpool lost 3-0 to an uninform team and without scoring a goal of theirs.

Offline

#213 2023-02-04 21:35:26

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Let's have a sport board

Kelechi;4681 wrote:
JONSNOWING;4660 wrote:

Well the premier league is now very heated up and the games are becoming even more crucial than it has ever been, I really hope for Arsenal sake they can actually keep pushing harder and try to hang on to win the league.

Lets nit forget about the embarrassing defeat the Liverpool received today against Wolverhampton, Liverpool lost 3-0 to an uninform team and without scoring a goal of theirs.

Now I wait for klopp to drop a speech complain about something that happened in the match, honestly Liverpool should consider more options.

Offline

#214 2023-02-04 21:38:48

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: Let's have a sport board

One thing that's sure in the English premier league is that Liverpool would not make big four and I think they haven't been at their best in the UEFA champions league this season too.

Offline

#215 2023-02-04 21:40:34

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,473

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4610 wrote:

Finally Arsenal has lost a premier league game, this was one that took a good number of matches to happen, although I am not an Arsenal fan I was rooting for them.

I am also not a fan of Arsenal but I honestly never think they lost their today's game against Everton despite their performance in the premier league game so far. However, this is a game of football where surprises always happens.

Offline

#216 2023-02-04 21:58:45

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,758

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4645 wrote:

Guys what do you think about Manchester United chances at the English premier league this season? Does any of you actually give them a chance right now?

You mean others football club that's participants in the English premier league this season giving  Manchester United chance? If yes, none of them come to the league to joke they are in there for real business.

Offline

#217 2023-02-04 22:09:24

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,202

Re: Let's have a sport board

JONSNOWING;4694 wrote:

One thing that's sure in the English premier league is that Liverpool would not make big four and I think they haven't been at their best in the UEFA champions league this season too.

But could this be the major problem of Liverpool, Manchester United, and Manchester City this season? I don't get it because this big club is not performing well this season from my own understanding.

Offline

#218 2023-02-04 22:38:23

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,462

Re: Let's have a sport board

Camavinga;4622 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;4610 wrote:

Finally Arsenal has lost a premier league game, this was one that took a good number of matches to happen, although I am not an Arsenal fan I was rooting for them.

Everton deserved to win that game, they did not attack too much because Arsenal is obviously a better team than them, but they were able to defend very well, and once they were able to score that goal, i knew they were going to defend it with their lives which they did. Sean Dyche was able to win his first match as Everton coach, maybe he can save them from relegation.

Yes, Everton never does too much but according to today's game statistics, I believe luck is not on Arsenal's side because they had 4 shots on target and none provided them with a goal.

Offline

#219 2023-02-05 14:30:53

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,866

Re: Let's have a sport board

Who is watching the Laliga match up between Mallorca and Real Madrid?

Mallorca are leading Madrid by 1 goal to nil and have not been very impressive through out the match. It is almost 20 minutes to go and Madrid are looking to make three changes to try and turn the game around.

Lets see if it works out.

Offline

#220 2023-02-05 17:33:26

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,473

Re: Let's have a sport board

Lanistergame2;4733 wrote:

Who is watching the Laliga match up between Mallorca and Real Madrid?

Mallorca are leading Madrid by 1 goal to nil and have not been very impressive through out the match. It is almost 20 minutes to go and Madrid are looking to make three changes to try and turn the game around.

Lets see if it works out.

I watch the match and its incredible that the Mallorca team was able to maintain one goal till the fulltime of their today's against Real Madrid but Real Madrid really mess up today because I never believe Mallorca would be defeated and the painful aspect is the penalty lost by M. Asensio.

Offline

#221 2023-02-05 17:58:52

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,584

Re: Let's have a sport board

Hey guys who else is following the Manchester City match right now, they are currently losing to Tottenham. The arch rivals of Arsenal seem to be doing the job for Arsenal.

Offline

#222 2023-02-05 18:07:58

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,650

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4742 wrote:

Hey guys who else is following the Manchester City match right now, they are currently losing to Tottenham. The arch rivals of Arsenal seem to be doing the job for Arsenal.

Yeah, I'm watching it.  As I said Manchester City doesn't have a shot for the premier league title this season. Arsenals are the champion. I know it is a hard pill to swallow but that's the truth.

Offline

#223 2023-02-05 18:52:26

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,204

Re: Let's have a sport board

I don’t think Manchester city coaches and players are actually giving their all in games recently, infact I see the coming of Erling Halaand as a damage to the team than progress.

Offline

#224 2023-02-05 19:20:52

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Let's have a sport board

KAMSI_UG;4768 wrote:

I don’t think Manchester city coaches and players are actually giving their all in games recently, infact I see the coming of Erling Halaand as a damage to the team than progress.

There are actually playing to the best of their abilities but probably don’t have the capacity or capability, the English Premier League is now very much difficult to navigate and I believe the system has gotten used to pep style of play.

Offline

#225 2023-02-05 19:25:08

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,462

Re: Let's have a sport board

CrytoCynthia;4742 wrote:

Hey guys who else is following the Manchester City match right now, they are currently losing to Tottenham. The arch rivals of Arsenal seem to be doing the job for Arsenal.

Manchester City also lost their match with Tottenham with a goal to nil. Despite the game statistic Manchester city was unable to equalize but I have the impression that today's manchester city loss was triggered by Erling Haaland being unhappy lately.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB