uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-07 20:43:20

IyaJJJ

Re: Why you should use Crypton coin

JONSNOWING;7919 wrote:

You can actually use CRP Crypton to buy stuffs online as there are accepted by 1800+ merchants and not just that you enjoy an anonymous transactions and services.

Yes, people can use CRP coin as payment on 1800+ merchants but it can also be used on other outlets where Perfect Money is accepted as payment and also on Arcadia store.

#77 2023-05-07 20:47:00

thrive

CrytoCynthia;7984 wrote:
thrive;7975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7863 wrote:

Evading the government restrictions is a good thing to be if you are doing something that’s legal, but if not then I don’t think you should use cryptocurrency that way.

Maybe you're right but once a cryptocurrency is a privacy coin there's a huge chance for it to be used for something illegal but the good thing is that fiat currency is used for something illegal than crypto

You don’t only have privacy on cryptocurrency if a criminal can hide their face and step into a bank then that’s also a privacy motive if you ask me.

That's if criminals can hide his/her face when step into the bank we can also categorize that as privacy but let's ask ourselves in this day is it possible for anyone to step into the bank while hiding his/her face and he will be allowed to enter?

#78 2023-05-07 20:48:22

full

thrive;8036 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7984 wrote:
thrive;7975 wrote:

Maybe you're right but once a cryptocurrency is a privacy coin there's a huge chance for it to be used for something illegal but the good thing is that fiat currency is used for something illegal than crypto

You don’t only have privacy on cryptocurrency if a criminal can hide their face and step into a bank then that’s also a privacy motive if you ask me.

That's if criminals can hide his/her face when step into the bank we can also categorize that as privacy but let's ask ourselves in this day is it possible for anyone to step into the bank while hiding his/her face and he will be allowed to enter?

That's not possible buddy when we're not in a movie scheme and I hope you guys don't compare what you're watching in the movie to compare what happens in real life.

#79 2023-05-07 20:51:17

joanna

IyaJJJ;8035 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7919 wrote:

You can actually use CRP Crypton to buy stuffs online as there are accepted by 1800+ merchants and not just that you enjoy an anonymous transactions and services.

Yes, people can use CRP coin as payment on 1800+ merchants but it can also be used on other outlets where Perfect Money is accepted as payment and also on Arcadia store.

The good about things like this is that in the future there's always more good news coming due to more adoption from different settings that are looking for privacy.

#80 2023-05-07 20:58:05

IyaJJJ

thrive;7975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7863 wrote:
Dozie;7830 wrote:

Also if you just want to evade the government restrictions and be free to send cryptos anywhere in the world the. CRP Crypton is a good coin to have.

Evading the government restrictions is a good thing to be if you are doing something that’s legal, but if not then I don’t think you should use cryptocurrency that way.

This reminded me of the news I read some days ago about some fiat currency laundering by courier agents for years until they were nab this year and prosecuted.

joanna;8038 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8035 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7919 wrote:

The good about things like this is that in the future there's always more good news coming due to more adoption from different settings that are looking for privacy.

Yes, i agree with you

Last edited by IyaJJJ (2023-05-07 20:58:34)

#81 2023-05-07 20:59:28

thrive

IyaJJJ;8039 wrote:
thrive;7975 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7863 wrote:

This reminded me of the news I read some days ago about some fiat currency laundering by courier agents for years until they were nab this year and prosecuted.

What makes me feel sad the most is that the government knows all this but you'll never place any tag or label fiat currency as a scam and create a FUD about it being used as a mean illegal transaction.

#82 2023-05-07 20:59:46

joanna

thrive;8040 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8039 wrote:
thrive;7975 wrote:

What makes me feel sad the most is that the government knows all this but you'll never place any tag or label fiat currency as a scam and create a FUD about it being used as a mean illegal transaction.

Speaking of illegal transactions, the fiat currency is the most used currency in the world for illegal activities because it can be traced and it is the exact currency most corrupt politicians used to steal the national cake.

#83 2023-05-15 17:39:14

Dozie

For citizens of countries that frowns at cryptocurrency and have issues with it, CRP crypton can come very handy for such country as CRP crypton can be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction.

#84 2023-05-15 18:38:23

KingCRP

Dozie;8527 wrote:

For citizens of countries that frowns at cryptocurrency and have issues with it, CRP crypton can come very handy for such country as CRP crypton can be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction.

The fact that CRP crypton can be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction should not give any one the right to use it to send or for anything such as scam or for money laundering that would be misusing CRP crypton.

#85 2023-05-16 15:42:17

Kelechi

There are lots of reasons why I would always use UtopiaP2P and one of them is that it supports anonymity, privacy and security and also it has a fast rising coin that has been boosting my portfolio.

#86 2023-05-16 21:17:38

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;8622 wrote:

There are lots of reasons why I would always use UtopiaP2P and one of them is that it supports anonymity, privacy and security and also it has a fast rising coin that has been boosting my portfolio.

The government are always coming up with means to prevent the usage of Cryptocurrency in the future and CRP is amongst the coins they can have a hold of that's why I am using it.

#87 2023-05-16 21:40:08

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8682 wrote:
Kelechi;8622 wrote:

The government are always coming up with means to prevent the usage of Cryptocurrency in the future and CRP is amongst the coins they can have a hold of that's why I am using it.

I am from such country, the government of my country has gone as far as banning the use of cryptocurrency without any reasonable reason for doing that but using CRP crypton has helped us.

#88 2023-05-16 21:47:07

Dozie

KingCRP;8690 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8682 wrote:
Kelechi;8622 wrote:

I am from such country, the government of my country has gone as far as banning the use of cryptocurrency without any reasonable reason for doing that but using CRP crypton has helped us.

You can also make use of Uusd to also make untraceable anonymous transaction, also you enjoy the fact that Uusd is actually pegged to the Us dollar so you get the value in the Us dollar.

#89 2023-05-16 21:56:32

JONSNOWING

Dozie;8694 wrote:
KingCRP;8690 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8682 wrote:

You can also make use of Uusd to also make untraceable anonymous transaction, also you enjoy the fact that Uusd is actually pegged to the Us dollar so you get the value in the Us dollar.

There has been lot of documented risk using the stable coin so mate how secured is the stable coin of Utopia p2p.

#90 2023-05-16 22:05:07

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;8702 wrote:
Dozie;8694 wrote:
KingCRP;8690 wrote:

There has been lot of documented risk using the stable coin so mate how secured is the stable coin of Utopia p2p.

Yes there has been talks about uncertainty of stable coin but Uusd has always been very solid, this coin actually is safe and secured and works as Utopia p2p works.

#91 2023-05-16 22:29:02

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;8708 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8702 wrote:
Dozie;8694 wrote:

Yes there has been talks about uncertainty of stable coin but Uusd has always been very solid, this coin actually is safe and secured and works as Utopia p2p works.

Well you make good points there. The only coins that's been dropping is usdc this was the one that caused global panic. I had also used CRP crypton for long and no history of issues

#92 2023-05-16 23:52:40

full

Dozie;8694 wrote:
KingCRP;8690 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8682 wrote:

First, it's UUSD, not Uusd. I'm saying this just to prevent some misconception from other users who are reading what we posted on this forum. Yes, the Utopia USD privacy stablecoin is good and also serves as the best store of value.

#93 2023-05-17 00:47:48

joanna

Kelechi;8622 wrote:

One of the reasons why I believe I must use the UtopiaP2P cryptocurrency is best both CRP coins and UUSD are privacy coins and despite that they have a real-life use case

#94 2023-05-17 00:55:06

level

full;8761 wrote:
Dozie;8694 wrote:
KingCRP;8690 wrote:

First, it's UUSD, not Uusd. I'm saying this just to prevent some misconception from other users who are reading what we posted on this forum. Yes, the Utopia USD privacy stablecoin is good and also serves as the best store of value.

Yes, it is good to avoid something that will lead to misconception cause mistakes can be easily made in cryptocurrency investment and it will be hard to correct.

#95 2023-05-17 11:25:04

CrytoCynthia

level;8773 wrote:
full;8761 wrote:
Dozie;8694 wrote:

Yes, it is good to avoid something that will lead to misconception cause mistakes can be easily made in cryptocurrency investment and it will be hard to correct.

That's so true one advantage the banking system has over cryptocurrency is that the chances of reversing a mistake or wrong transaction is higher in the banking system than that of the cryptocurrency world.

#96 2023-05-17 15:06:54

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8801 wrote:
level;8773 wrote:
full;8761 wrote:

That's so true one advantage the banking system has over cryptocurrency is that the chances of reversing a mistake or wrong transaction is higher in the banking system than that of the cryptocurrency world.

Well if you have decided to be in control of your own finances without external centralized assistant then you should be ready for what comes with it and you should be very accountable.

#97 2023-05-17 19:48:48

Dozie

KingCRP;8830 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8801 wrote:
level;8773 wrote:

Well if you have decided to be in control of your own finances without external centralized assistant then you should be ready for what comes with it and you should be very accountable.

That's just the truth I wonder how some who is into cryptocurrency can be so laxed and not understand that they gave to protect themselves here in the cryptocurrency world

#98 2023-05-17 20:13:25

Camavinga

Dozie;8888 wrote:
KingCRP;8830 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8801 wrote:

That's just the truth I wonder how some who is into cryptocurrency can be so laxed and not understand that they gave to protect themselves here in the cryptocurrency world

Protecting yourself comes with great responsibility and caution. A little mistake can cost you your either life savings.  We all have to be careful, especially with our seed phrase.

#99 2023-05-17 22:10:30

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;8903 wrote:
Dozie;8888 wrote:
KingCRP;8830 wrote:

Protecting yourself comes with great responsibility and caution. A little mistake can cost you your either life savings.  We all have to be careful, especially with our seed phrase.

I had fell victim of not keeping my private keys say on my bitcoin wallet and right now I am currently looking for it.

#100 2023-05-18 13:40:08

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;8942 wrote:
Camavinga;8903 wrote:
Dozie;8888 wrote:

I had fell victim of not keeping my private keys say on my bitcoin wallet and right now I am currently looking for it.

Sorry about that mate you need to always try keeping your private keys very safe, that's the only way to primarily protect your wallet every other things are additional.

Board footer