Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-18 15:50:50

KingCRP

Re: Why you should use Crypton coin

Kelechi;8953 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8942 wrote:
Camavinga;8903 wrote:

Protecting yourself comes with great responsibility and caution. A little mistake can cost you your either life savings.  We all have to be careful, especially with our seed phrase.

I had fell victim of not keeping my private keys say on my bitcoin wallet and right now I am currently looking for it.

Sorry about that mate you need to always try keeping your private keys very safe, that's the only way to primarily protect your wallet every other things are additional.

Well one of the best easy ways to stop that from happening you need to save it securely in more than one place just Incase something happens to the first place, you can't be too sure.

#102 2023-05-18 16:56:53

CrytoCynthia

Well right now with so much on the Cryptocurrency world and the dangers on the internet, I would like to use a coin that supports anonymous transaction and also very secured protecting it's users that why I choose CRP crypton.

#103 2023-05-18 21:01:58

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;9012 wrote:

Well right now with so much on the Cryptocurrency world and the dangers on the internet, I would like to use a coin that supports anonymous transaction and also very secured protecting it's users that why I choose CRP crypton.

Well we can talk about the dangers and the solution CRP crypton offers but to get honest CRP crypton is a very good profitable coin to hold right now and make good profit.

#104 2023-05-18 21:21:31

JONSNOWING

Dozie;9093 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9012 wrote:

Well we can talk about the dangers and the solution CRP crypton offers but to get honest CRP crypton is a very good profitable coin to hold right now and make good profit.

Well I may have not enjoyed the profit making aspect of CRP Crypton but I can say its very affordable making it a good buy now.

#105 2023-05-19 14:38:28

Kelechi

So guys what's one thing you have used CRP to purchase and you very happy you did and what's the benefits of using CRP crypton.

#106 2023-05-19 21:20:40

Camavinga

Crypton as a cryptocurrency has helped me a lot. Especially their p2p network which works like the speed of light.  The transaction rate is very low.

#107 2023-05-21 16:23:49

crpuusd

Actually shud be considered as a means of investment as we can see that it always getting better. New innovation, value rates, developer improvement, Opportunities provisions, and safety merchant use

#108 2023-05-29 18:10:30

JONSNOWING

CRP offers user anonymity when it comes to transactions, and most big investors prefer some of this features and coupled with the good transaction rate which compliments it. I mean no one would leave best for merely good in a business inclined idea

#109 2023-05-29 18:31:36

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

CRP offers user anonymity when it comes to transactions, and most big investors prefer some of this features and coupled with the good transaction rate which compliments it. I mean no one would leave best for merely good in a business inclined idea

Being able to use a coin and know that your identity is protected is a big flex, using CRP crypton offers such potentials and utilities.

#110 2023-05-29 18:39:47

oba

crpuusd;9509 wrote:

Actually shud be considered as a means of investment as we can see that it always getting better. New innovation, value rates, developer improvement, Opportunities provisions, and safety merchant use

Yes, Crypton should be considered as an investment since it's a good store of value and it has good longevity which makes it good for long-term investors and cryptocurrency holders.

#111 2023-05-29 18:44:51

joanna

oba;10663 wrote:
crpuusd;9509 wrote:

Yes, Crypton should be considered as an investment since it's a good store of value and it has good longevity which makes it good for long-term investors and cryptocurrency holders.

It should also be used as a means of payment system since it has the most scalable blockchain which makes it have instant transaction confirmation every time.

#112 2023-05-29 19:29:40

Dozie

joanna;10668 wrote:
oba;10663 wrote:
crpuusd;9509 wrote:

It should also be used as a means of payment system since it has the most scalable blockchain which makes it have instant transaction confirmation every time.

You must be talking about CRP crypton right? Well to be more plain if I am not using Bitcoin to make my transaction another coin I feel sage using is CRP crypton.

#113 2023-05-29 20:22:19

Kelechi

Dozie;10679 wrote:
joanna;10668 wrote:
oba;10663 wrote:

You must be talking about CRP crypton right? Well to be more plain if I am not using Bitcoin to make my transaction another coin I feel sage using is CRP crypton.

Well I would love to use CRP crypton more often but the issue is that not so many people accepts CRP crypton.

#114 2023-05-29 22:25:18

level

KAMSI_UG;10659 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

Being able to use a coin and know that your identity is protected is a big flex, using CRP crypton offers such potentials and utilities.

There's no doubt that the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P network has all the quality, potential, utility, transaction confirmation time, and best transaction fee to add to Portfolio and also accept as a payment method.

#115 2023-05-29 22:25:40

full

level;10769 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10659 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

There's no doubt that the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P network has all the quality, potential, utility, transaction confirmation time, and best transaction fee to add to Portfolio and also accept as a payment method.

Every cryptocurrency that's mineable, decentralized, and whose transactions are immediate, untraceable, and irreversible, while it is everlasting. Are good for investment and payment.

#116 2023-05-29 22:26:32

Vastextension

JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

The Crypton coin the native cryptocurrency of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem does have the potential for big investors to accumulate it but most big investors are not enthusiasts of privacy coins.

#117 2023-05-29 22:26:49

thrive

Vastextension;10771 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

The Crypton coin the native cryptocurrency of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem does have the potential for big investors to accumulate it but most big investors are not enthusiasts of privacy coins.

Yes. Although they may not be privacy coin enthusiasts, they will eventually require privacy coins to give themselves the necessary security against online theft.

#118 2023-05-30 18:26:12

Kelechi

thrive;10773 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10648 wrote:

Yes. Although they may not be privacy coin enthusiasts, they will eventually require privacy coins to give themselves the necessary security against online theft.

Well everyone needs privacy based coin, I don't care if you are an enthusiast or not you would definitely need privacy based coin for your own protection.

#119 2023-05-30 18:46:00

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;10876 wrote:
thrive;10773 wrote:

Well everyone needs privacy based coin, I don't care if you are an enthusiast or not you would definitely need privacy based coin for your own protection.

The people that definitely need it more are those from countries that aren't friendly with cryptocurrency this would really be of help to them.

#120 2023-05-31 08:48:49

oba

Kelechi;10876 wrote:
thrive;10773 wrote:

Yes, everyone will need to use of a privacy coin at some point to get the needed security but it is all cryptocurrencies understand this fact because they know the danger involved.

#121 2023-05-31 08:50:16

joanna

oba;11024 wrote:
Kelechi;10876 wrote:
thrive;10773 wrote:

Yes, everyone will need to use of a privacy coin at some point to get the needed security but it is all cryptocurrencies understand this fact because they know the danger involved.

The sad thing is that when people don't know the danger involved in something, they will think they are doing the right thing while they are actually killing themselves by making themselves vulnerable.

#122 2023-05-31 18:31:41

JONSNOWING

But I think no one knows it all mate, they might actually be doing what they were told is the right thing due to lack of knowledge of it. Also the may not be aware of privacy coins Incase they may need anonymity

#123 2023-05-31 22:23:13

full

joanna;11025 wrote:
oba;11024 wrote:
Kelechi;10876 wrote:

The sad thing is that when people don't know the danger involved in something, they will think they are doing the right thing while they are actually killing themselves by making themselves vulnerable.

Some people may not understand the benefit and the use of privacy coin but this is something anyone can understand if do the needed research and learn more about it.

#124 2023-05-31 22:23:36

level

full;11197 wrote:
joanna;11025 wrote:
oba;11024 wrote:

Some people may not understand the benefit and the use of privacy coin but this is something anyone can understand if do the needed research and learn more about it.

I think understanding the use and benefit of the privacy coin is not something hard but some people think that in this 21 century, their safety and security are guaranteed by the government.

#125 2023-05-31 22:23:56

Vastextension

level;11198 wrote:
full;11197 wrote:
joanna;11025 wrote:

I think understanding the use and benefit of the privacy coin is not something hard but some people think that in this 21 century, their safety and security are guaranteed by the government.

That's a naive belief and thought because we have a situation where the government couldn't do anything about the scam activities done to some cryptocurrency users. Besides, people should also take good care of themselves either.

Board footer