Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-13 22:08:51

Vastextension

Re: Why you should use Crypton coin

oba;13644 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13614 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13495 wrote:

The CRP Crypton is easy to send and receive as long as one understands the basic guidelines that is getting the wallet address, confirming family problems

It is very easy, you just need to understand the guidelines as you pointed out stick to it.
If you do everything safely and double check before sending you would not run into any trouble at all.

There are not many guidelines to follow though since we all know that the Utopia ecosystem has a built-in wallet where you can store and manage your Crypton coins. What the user need is to know the avatar of the wallet owner.

Yes, the wallet is user-friendly and the process of sending and receiving Crypton is fast and simple. You can send Crypton to another user by simply entering their Utopia crypto card or through the cryptocurrency address.

#177 2023-06-13 22:09:37

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;13726 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;13715 wrote:

Well you are correct, but guys the bottom line is that we should try to keep the conversation here about what we can use the CRP crypton to do that's what the thread says.

I believe we can be allowed to try and be more flexible and also touch on other topics even if it wasn't part kf the description of the thread so long it's not offtopic or spam.

Well I think you are right most times we can be discussing a particular tioice and we can get pushed into some other topic that relates to the one we talking about.

#178 2023-06-13 22:10:35

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;13735 wrote:
oba;13644 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13614 wrote:

It is very easy, you just need to understand the guidelines as you pointed out stick to it.
If you do everything safely and double check before sending you would not run into any trouble at all.

There are not many guidelines to follow though since we all know that the Utopia ecosystem has a built-in wallet where you can store and manage your Crypton coins. What the user need is to know the avatar of the wallet owner.

Yes, the wallet is user-friendly and the process of sending and receiving Crypton is fast and simple. You can send Crypton to another user by simply entering their Utopia crypto card or through the cryptocurrency address.

I enjoy sending and receiving Crypton currencies since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem team assures that these transactions are instant, secure, and anonymous.

#179 2023-06-13 22:10:55

full

IyaJJJ;13737 wrote:
Vastextension;13735 wrote:
oba;13644 wrote:

I enjoy sending and receiving Crypton currencies since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem team assures that these transactions are instant, secure, and anonymous.

Meanwhile, the Utopia wallet also supports multi-currency payments, enabling users to send or receive payments in UUSD coin besides Crypton coin.

#180 2023-06-15 21:49:00

JONSNOWING

Kudos to the utopia team for the wonderful features they have made possible to be available for use to all its members including the CRP Crypton

#181 2023-06-15 22:36:44

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;14163 wrote:

Kudos to the utopia team for the wonderful features they have made possible to be available for use to all its members including the CRP Crypton

Yes I must say a very big thumbs up to them, they have really showed that this is the project that everyone is mean to be on, they have very fanatic utilities that are very impressive.

#182 2023-06-16 17:17:40

Kelechi

MRBEAST;14207 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14163 wrote:

Yes I must say a very big thumbs up to them, they have really showed that this is the project that everyone is mean to be on, they have very fanatic utilities that are very impressive.

Well this should not be so new to us because I don't think there is any project who doesn't have the interest of their project at heart.

#183 2023-06-16 17:32:07

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14249 wrote:
MRBEAST;14207 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14163 wrote:

Well this should not be so new to us because I don't think there is any project who doesn't have the interest of their project at heart.

Well there are many project teams that taking to consideration the progress of their project so Utopia p2p is very unique.

#184 2023-06-16 19:10:21

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;14249 wrote:
MRBEAST;14207 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14163 wrote:

Having the interest of their project alone at heart is different from considering the users generally in terms of adding new features or improving in their services and not just for the project sake

#185 2023-06-16 19:16:41

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;14271 wrote:
Kelechi;14249 wrote:
MRBEAST;14207 wrote:

Having the interest of their project alone at heart is different from considering the users generally in terms of adding new features or improving in their services and not just for the project sake

Well let's all be patient I think we would be getting more Utilities from Utopia p2p not too far from now so I believe everything is going on well so far and it would always get better.

#186 2023-06-16 19:42:39

Dozie

Well the bottom line is that if you are very much interested in a coin that is good in all market condition and also supports anonymity, privacy protection and security then Utopia p2p is for you.

#187 2023-06-16 20:40:51

KAMSI_UG

I would have loved it more if the UtopiaP2P team is able to have an interactive forum discussion here that would be really great.

#188 2023-06-16 20:54:50

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;14308 wrote:

I would have loved it more if the UtopiaP2P team is able to have an interactive forum discussion here that would be really great.

Well for now the team aren't visually active here that's to say they aren't showing any signs that they are available but I have a feeling that they are actually watching us.

#189 2023-06-16 21:42:35

Dozie

KingCRP;14322 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14308 wrote:

Well for now the team aren't visually active here that's to say they aren't showing any signs that they are available but I have a feeling that they are actually watching us.

Well the fourm is opened for us to share knowledge and interaction amongst ourselves I believe the team would at a point get involved but for now they are just watching

#190 2023-06-17 14:59:31

KingCRP

Dozie;14353 wrote:
KingCRP;14322 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14308 wrote:

Well the fourm is opened for us to share knowledge and interaction amongst ourselves I believe the team would at a point get involved but for now they are just watching

This is the reason why we have a forum, it would help everyone get interactive and also get and give knowledge to other also there are other benefits from having or being part of an exchange.

#191 2023-06-17 17:32:33

Kelechi

KingCRP;14450 wrote:
Dozie;14353 wrote:
KingCRP;14322 wrote:

This is the reason why we have a forum, it would help everyone get interactive and also get and give knowledge to other also there are other benefits from having or being part of an exchange.

Well the forum is also a good chance and opportunity for the team to actually relate with their community.

#192 2023-06-17 17:39:03

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14472 wrote:
KingCRP;14450 wrote:
Dozie;14353 wrote:

Well the forum is also a good chance and opportunity for the team to actually relate with their community.

Well don't forget that Utopia p2p also has its channel on their application and it has been very amazing and the team interact there also.

#193 2023-06-17 18:15:37

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14477 wrote:
Kelechi;14472 wrote:
KingCRP;14450 wrote:

Well don't forget that Utopia p2p also has its channel on their application and it has been very amazing and the team interact there also.

Yea I am also on some of those channels one if the very exciting one is uMusic a channel were you can listen to amazing music and also make post of your own too.

#194 2023-06-18 12:47:56

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;14485 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14477 wrote:
Kelechi;14472 wrote:

Yea I am also on some of those channels one if the very exciting one is uMusic a channel were you can listen to amazing music and also make post of your own too.

The value of the UtopiaP2P uMusic can never be overrated, it's really an amazing platform and do you know that there is no unnecessary adverts.

#195 2023-06-18 19:05:59

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;14322 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14308 wrote:

Most teams watch how things are going and from their device means and methods that might be lacking to serve their users better. But I think it would be great if they can one day react to or say something

#196 2023-06-18 19:26:01

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;14650 wrote:
Dozie;14485 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14477 wrote:

The value of the UtopiaP2P uMusic can never be overrated, it's really an amazing platform and do you know that there is no unnecessary adverts.

Well if entertainment and music is your thing then for sure you definitely need to check out the uMusic channel it's an amazing channels that I go to for entertainment purposes.

#197 2023-06-18 19:35:06

MRBEAST

Dozie;14731 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14650 wrote:
Dozie;14485 wrote:

Well if entertainment and music is your thing then for sure you definitely need to check out the uMusic channel it's an amazing channels that I go to for entertainment purposes.

Sure I have been a regular presence in the UtopiaP2P uMusic channel and for sure it's great they have different genres of music and the ads free option is amazing.

#198 2023-06-18 21:31:27

Crpuss

MRBEAST;14737 wrote:
Dozie;14731 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14650 wrote:

Sure I have been a regular presence in the UtopiaP2P uMusic channel and for sure it's great they have different genres of music and the ads free option is amazing.

The uMusic is an important tool for upcoming musician who chooses to be heard, this is an opportunity to actually interact with their prospective fans.

#199 2023-06-19 15:14:10

Kelechi

Crpuss;14785 wrote:
MRBEAST;14737 wrote:
Dozie;14731 wrote:

The uMusic is an important tool for upcoming musician who chooses to be heard, this is an opportunity to actually interact with their prospective fans.

Yes the uMusic is also a platform where artist can get into conversation with their fans making it productive.

#200 2023-06-19 15:22:39

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;14883 wrote:
Crpuss;14785 wrote:
MRBEAST;14737 wrote:

Yes the uMusic is also a platform where artist can get into conversation with their fans making it productive.

I believe that the UtopiaP2P team wants to build a platform where everyone can benefit from and that why there are many useful utilities.

Board footer