uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-07-24 20:18:47

crpuusd

Re: Question about Ai

Its probably that as technologies keeps growing its more expected that we keep growing with it in other not to be left behind cause the rate of which the world is developing now one has to strive to fit in.

#302 2023-07-25 20:28:32

Kelechi

crpuusd;19372 wrote:

Its probably that as technologies keeps growing its more expected that we keep growing with it in other not to be left behind cause the rate of which the world is developing now one has to strive to fit in.

The world is fast becoming a global hub and that's super exciting in my own opinion and I am very bullish about the position Utopia p2p have in that future.

#303 2023-07-26 23:18:20

Comrade

Kelechi;19498 wrote:
crpuusd;19372 wrote:

The world is fast becoming a global hub and that's super exciting in my own opinion and I am very bullish about the position Utopia p2p have in that future.

I will say Utopia itself is  future finance community so this safety transaction and community is what the crpto future needs.

#304 2023-07-26 23:56:04

Vastextension

Comrade;19562 wrote:
Kelechi;19498 wrote:
crpuusd;19372 wrote:

I will say Utopia itself is  future finance community so this safety transaction and community is what the crpto future needs.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to be the future of finance community since the project have vast features that will make it happen.

#305 2023-07-28 18:56:42

crpuusd

Vastextension;19569 wrote:
Comrade;19562 wrote:
Kelechi;19498 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem appear to be the future of finance community since the project have vast features that will make it happen.

People who actually  understand how the system or forth coming era of technology should understand that the  its more essential to have such a decentralized store of income in other to protect evey forth coming of future economical or political disaster.

#306 2023-07-31 22:59:42

Comrade

It concerning and alarming that there have been several AI military experiment in which i saw online.like a force AI war robot,film acting AI robot,sport robot and adult related AI robot stage and please do you think this willl actually bring the world united ?

#307 2023-08-01 23:46:26

gap

Comrade;19858 wrote:

It concerning and alarming that there have been several AI military experiment in which i saw online.like a force AI war robot,film acting AI robot,sport robot and adult related AI robot stage and please do you think this willl actually bring the world united ?

Well in some cases of Ai in terms of robotics lies to be a disaster of unwise cause i recently look into it and i can see most things are done to keep people to comfortable and always a military robot on test killed about 22 people instantly in the test lab.

#308 2023-09-06 20:52:30

Europ

gap;19950 wrote:
Comrade;19858 wrote:

Well in some cases of Ai in terms of robotics lies to be a disaster of unwise cause i recently look into it and i can see most things are done to keep people to comfortable and always a military robot on test killed about 22 people instantly in the test lab.

That's a quite large numbers of people and most especially we should know that the purge for power was what actually deluded the Executives of the nation.  The causes a havoc of means and OD of AI innovation.

#309 2023-09-06 21:51:56

crpuusd

Europ;21479 wrote:
gap;19950 wrote:
Comrade;19858 wrote:

That's a quite large numbers of people and most especially we should know that the purge for power was what actually deluded the Executives of the nation.  The causes a havoc of means and OD of AI innovation.

This measures are what endangered the nation to lose of lives of citizen and also errupt all such of manners of ego that can put a legion to execute war amongst countries.

#310 2023-09-09 22:43:24

gap

crpuusd;21500 wrote:
Europ;21479 wrote:
gap;19950 wrote:

This measures are what endangered the nation to lose of lives of citizen and also errupt all such of manners of ego that can put a legion to execute war amongst countries.

Most especially the robotics development will be of a great disadvantages for citizen when its comes to labour market. Consumption or maintenance of income  due to wages will be reduced or eradicated.

Board footer