uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-20 20:11:03

Camavinga

Re: Question about Ai

Kelechi;9354 wrote:

Well I am very surprised that anyone would think artificial intelligence is a good thing in terms of jobs, it is definitely going to affect the availability of jobs and many would loose their jobs.

Truthfully,  I agree with you. Many individuals will lose their jobs and it won't really matter because they are going it much better and more effective than humans.

#102 2023-05-20 20:39:01

oba

KingCRP;9332 wrote:
full;3495 wrote:
Detroit;3458 wrote:

Someone like Elon musk has a lot of AIs that do jobs for him. He's in a good position to push the era of AIs.
These things affect him positively. He's a businessman. Having employees will require him to pay them. So he will rather create more AIs to do his job for him and try to maximize his profit.

Don't believe in FUD buddy where do get the information about Elon Musk having a lot of Ai that handling his jobs for him? Elon Musk is a simple person and he never spends money on something that is not very valuable that's why he has the idea of reducing some of the Twitter staff when he takes over as boss.
If you check the example of the Ai result I posted above you will that Ai can only make jobs easier but they 100% cannot handle the job

Well people are just speculating that Elon musk has lots of artificial intelligence technology but I have seen several times Elon musk calling for the elimination of artificial intelligence I don't know how true that is .

Rumors are just speculation based on what people believe or the public think is going on but one thing i am sure about is that Elon Musk is an enthusiast of innovative technology.

#103 2023-05-20 20:40:14

IyaJJJ

oba;9398 wrote:
KingCRP;9332 wrote:
full;3495 wrote:

Don't believe in FUD buddy where do get the information about Elon Musk having a lot of Ai that handling his jobs for him? Elon Musk is a simple person and he never spends money on something that is not very valuable that's why he has the idea of reducing some of the Twitter staff when he takes over as boss.
If you check the example of the Ai result I posted above you will that Ai can only make jobs easier but they 100% cannot handle the job

Well people are just speculating that Elon musk has lots of artificial intelligence technology but I have seen several times Elon musk calling for the elimination of artificial intelligence I don't know how true that is .

Rumors are just speculation based on what people believe or the public think is going on but one thing i am sure about is that Elon Musk is an enthusiast of innovative technology.

You're right. Elon Musk is one of the best fans of innovative technology and i don't see any reason why he will be against the existence of artificial intelligence technology.

#104 2023-05-20 21:01:28

Dozie

IyaJJJ;9400 wrote:
oba;9398 wrote:
KingCRP;9332 wrote:

You're right. Elon Musk is one of the best fans of innovative technology and i don't see any reason why he will be against the existence of artificial intelligence technology.

Well you don't know Elon musk, he prides himself as a very unpredictable personality, many times I get surprised about what Elon musk does so if he said he is against it then I believe him.

#105 2023-05-20 21:19:41

CrytoCynthia

Well the staying and destruction of artificial intelligence is not pegged on one make and not Elon musk, I would be honest and artificial intelligence is here to stay and it's going no where.

#106 2023-05-20 23:31:06

thrive

IyaJJJ;9400 wrote:
oba;9398 wrote:
KingCRP;9332 wrote:

I think is the people that misunderstand the stance of Elon Musk in terms of artificial intelligence technology because he wasn't against it but he want the regulation of it.

#107 2023-05-20 23:31:28

joanna

thrive;9456 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9400 wrote:
oba;9398 wrote:

I think is the people that misunderstand the stance of Elon Musk in terms of artificial intelligence technology because he wasn't against it but he want the regulation of it.

Hmm. If that's the case then he has a point about the regulation of artificial intelligence technology to prevent developer from abusing the potential of artificial intelligence technology.

#108 2023-05-20 23:31:52

level

joanna;9458 wrote:
thrive;9456 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9400 wrote:

Hmm. If that's the case then he has a point about the regulation of artificial intelligence technology to prevent developer from abusing the potential of artificial intelligence technology.

I also support the regulation of artificial intelligence technology and from what I see some people are still afraid that it will take away the duty of humans if there's regulation people will have some belief in artificial intelligence technology.

#109 2023-05-21 14:35:13

KingCRP

level;9459 wrote:
joanna;9458 wrote:
thrive;9456 wrote:

I also support the regulation of artificial intelligence technology and from what I see some people are still afraid that it will take away the duty of humans if there's regulation people will have some belief in artificial intelligence technology.

I was listening to a track from a music which was made by artificial intelligence, for real it sounded so much like the artist, so this is just to say that with artificial intelligence we may not need artist to perform anymore.

#110 2023-05-21 21:08:43

oba

KingCRP;9493 wrote:
level;9459 wrote:
joanna;9458 wrote:

I was listening to a track from a music which was made by artificial intelligence, for real it sounded so much like the artist, so this is just to say that with artificial intelligence we may not need artist to perform anymore.

A music track made by artificial intelligence? This is the first time I will hear things like this. Could true that people who are fearful about losing their job to AI are actually, right?

#111 2023-05-21 21:09:25

IyaJJJ

oba;9583 wrote:
KingCRP;9493 wrote:
level;9459 wrote:

A music track made by artificial intelligence? This is the first time I will hear things like this. Could true that people who are fearful about losing their job to AI are actually, right?

The answer to your question is maybe because the artificial intelligence market is still under development but one thing is sure is that it will change a lot of things.

#112 2023-05-21 21:09:48

thrive

IyaJJJ;9584 wrote:
oba;9583 wrote:
KingCRP;9493 wrote:

The answer to your question is maybe because the artificial intelligence market is still under development but one thing is sure is that it will change a lot of things.

If the people who believe artificial intelligence to be a problem and threat to their are correct I believe the regulation process in the artificial intelligence market will be executed soon.

#113 2023-05-21 22:11:50

CrytoCynthia

thrive;9585 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9584 wrote:
oba;9583 wrote:

If the people who believe artificial intelligence to be a problem and threat to their are correct I believe the regulation process in the artificial intelligence market will be executed soon.

Things does not work that way mate, if the wealthy guys feel the artificial intelligence doesn't bother them and it only affects the poor people in the society then I don't think they would do much to stop it.

#114 2023-05-21 23:47:45

joanna

thrive;9585 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9584 wrote:
oba;9583 wrote:

I will also support the regulation of artificial intelligence if that's the case but it will be nice I the user that makes the statement about listening to a music track made by artificial intelligence could provide the link to the music.

#115 2023-05-21 23:48:13

level

joanna;9645 wrote:
thrive;9585 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9584 wrote:

I will also support the regulation of artificial intelligence if that's the case but it will be nice I the user that makes the statement about listening to a music track made by artificial intelligence could provide the link to the music.

If what the user said is true. Getting the music yourself shouldn't be a problem. Just visit the uMusic channel on the Utopia app client and ask the mod about the music.

#116 2023-05-21 23:48:36

Vastextension

level;9646 wrote:
joanna;9645 wrote:
thrive;9585 wrote:

If what the user said is true. Getting the music yourself shouldn't be a problem. Just visit the uMusic channel on the Utopia app client and ask the mod about the music.

That's the uMusic channel moderators are very active and hard-working they should be able to help if this is all real but I have never seen artificial intelligence that made music before.

#117 2023-05-22 18:41:09

KingCRP

Vastextension;9647 wrote:
level;9646 wrote:
joanna;9645 wrote:

That's the uMusic channel moderators are very active and hard-working they should be able to help if this is all real but I have never seen artificial intelligence that made music before.

How does the uMusic work? Is it another aspect of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem like a total different platform from the Utopia p2p application? And can I actually listen to music on the application?

#118 2023-05-22 18:46:43

Dozie

KingCRP;9738 wrote:
level;9646 wrote:

How does the uMusic work? Is it another aspect of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem like a total different platform from the Utopia p2p application? And can I actually listen to music on the application?

First the uMusic is likes channel on the UtopiaP2P application, but through this channel you can be lead to the UtopiaP2P uMusic platform platform there you can see varieties of song and even chat.

#119 2023-05-22 22:23:52

oba

KingCRP;9738 wrote:
level;9646 wrote:

uMusic is just another feature added to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and it enables users to upload, and listen to music on the UtopiaP2P network.

#120 2023-05-22 22:28:45

joanna

Dozie;9739 wrote:
KingCRP;9738 wrote:

First the uMusic is likes channel on the UtopiaP2P application, but through this channel you can be lead to the UtopiaP2P uMusic platform platform there you can see varieties of song and even chat.

uMusic does have a channel on the utopiaP2P application client but it's not a like channel cause it's entirely another feature or benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#121 2023-05-22 22:29:11

IyaJJJ

joanna;9779 wrote:
Dozie;9739 wrote:
KingCRP;9738 wrote:

uMusic does have a channel on the utopiaP2P application client but it's not a like channel cause it's entirely another feature or benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

Any user on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that didn't know about the uMusic is totally missing a lot of benefits because the uMusic is one of the places to have fun in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#122 2023-05-23 13:57:57

MRBEAST

IyaJJJ;9780 wrote:
joanna;9779 wrote:
Dozie;9739 wrote:

Any user on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that didn't know about the uMusic is totally missing a lot of benefits because the uMusic is one of the places to have fun in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

well if you are a big fan of the music entertainment then you should go check out the uMUSIC  well i am a veteran but there are some cool cowboys music there i find very interesting

#123 2023-05-23 18:47:41

KingCRP

The talks about artificial intelligence taking over people's job is now going too far, I believe there should be a limit, it's not possible for AI to complete take over people's jobs I doubt that

#124 2023-05-23 20:19:18

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;9874 wrote:

The talks about artificial intelligence taking over people's job is now going too far, I believe there should be a limit, it's not possible for AI to complete take over people's jobs I doubt that

In order to clear the mind of the people towards the believe of artificial intelligence take over people job is one of the reason why the government in some countries are working toward the regulation of the  artificial intelligence.

#125 2023-05-26 14:30:31

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;9888 wrote:
KingCRP;9874 wrote:

In order to clear the mind of the people towards the believe of artificial intelligence take over people job is one of the reason why the government in some countries are working toward the regulation of the  artificial intelligence.

The artificial intelligence shouldn't be the Means of making things complicated, there are things to legalize first like those flying machine and other things like that.

Board footer