uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-03-08 18:08:12

Kelechi

Re: What is your favorite feature on uTalk?

I would love to see the involvement of the team in the forum more often so as to keep the community active, there are lots of messages I would like to ask the team but j can't communicate with them.

#77 2023-03-09 23:51:27

thrive

Kelechi;5295 wrote:

I would love to see the involvement of the team in the forum more often so as to keep the community active, there are lots of messages I would like to ask the team but j can't communicate with them.

I also believe there's a need for more involvement of the project developer team on this forum for it to grow and also get the needed upgrade, corrections, and traffic since this project is operated in a community-driven way.

#78 2023-03-14 18:25:49

KingCRP

I think the Utopia talk forum is getting more sophisticated and I see improvement on interaction still I would like more engagement from the team, I believe this is the thing I would want added to the ecosystem.

#79 2023-03-15 19:52:04

KingCRP

Although I have not contacted the support team via the support board here but if it actually works for those that have I think it would be amongst my favorite feature on the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#80 2023-03-16 19:29:43

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;5466 wrote:

I think the Utopia talk forum is getting more sophisticated and I see improvement on interaction still I would like more engagement from the team, I believe this is the thing I would want added to the ecosystem.

The team engages well enough in my opinion. They are obviously very busy making sure everything works smoothly on the user end and also listen to the feedback from the community.

KingCRP;5598 wrote:

Although I have not contacted the support team via the support board here but if it actually works for those that have I think it would be amongst my favorite feature on the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

I have contacted support on the exchange and they are very swift in their responses as well as being helpful.

#81 2023-03-16 19:33:29

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;5598 wrote:

I can also say that I have contacted the support team about an exchange issue and the response was in time and the situation was tackled, although I believe not much complains are coming in under the Crypton exchange issue.

#82 2023-03-16 19:39:14

Detroit

KAMSI_UG;5689 wrote:
KingCRP;5598 wrote:

I can also say that I have contacted the support team about an exchange issue and the response was in time and the situation was tackled, although I believe not much complains are coming in under the Crypton exchange issue.

Their customer service is for one thing or a reason I placed them above every other exchange. They reply fast and also provide solutions as soon as possible. Some exchanges can make you wait for about seven days plus with no result still.

#83 2023-03-17 22:52:30

Kelechi

Well one of the reasons to me as to why the supports are readily handy is the fact that they aren't much work to do on the exchange Crypton Exchange and everything was fine.

#84 2023-03-17 23:21:43

full

Kelechi;5914 wrote:

Well one of the reasons to me as to why the supports are readily handy is the fact that they aren't much work to do on the exchange Crypton Exchange and everything was fine.

Yes, there is no much work for the developer to do since every service and trading execution on the Crypton exchange is instant. However, the developer support team is always available to help if there's any issue and the best place to contact them is the Crypton exchange channel on the Utopia application client.

#85 2023-03-17 23:24:57

IyaJJJ

Detroit;5695 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5689 wrote:
KingCRP;5598 wrote:

Their customer service is for one thing or a reason I placed them above every other exchange. They reply fast and also provide solutions as soon as possible. Some exchanges can make you wait for about seven days plus with no result still.

What you said made me remember the question I wanted to ask long ago footing the level of time spent on work by the customer support service people like Saahil and Dr. Hack.
The question is. Are they not sleeping at all?

#86 2023-03-17 23:29:35

joanna

KingCRP;5598 wrote:

I have never contacted the support team either because there's no reason for me to do that since all their service especially the exchange is top-notch I even quit all the previous exchange I use before Crypton Exchange ever since I have the taste of the exchange service but it will be nice if we could see more crypto added.

#87 2023-03-18 21:34:01

Kelechi

joanna;5928 wrote:
KingCRP;5598 wrote:

I have never contacted the support team either because there's no reason for me to do that since all their service especially the exchange is top-notch I even quit all the previous exchange I use before Crypton Exchange ever since I have the taste of the exchange service but it will be nice if we could see more crypto added.

Well there are few reasons for anyone to contact the support team their job has already been made easy because all of Utopia's utilities are well developed and structured.

#88 2023-03-18 21:40:24

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;6025 wrote:
joanna;5928 wrote:
KingCRP;5598 wrote:

Well there are few reasons for anyone to contact the support team their job has already been made easy because all of Utopia's utilities are well developed and structured.

Where do we reach out to the team concerning the launching of some promised utilities like the NFT marketplace, Mobile application, launchpad, smart token just to mention some.

#89 2023-03-19 20:06:31

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;6029 wrote:
Kelechi;6025 wrote:
joanna;5928 wrote:

Where do we reach out to the team concerning the launching of some promised utilities like the NFT marketplace, Mobile application, launchpad, smart token just to mention some.

Well I don’t know if the supports team takes down issues like this but I would readily suggest you go try the support team or you can keep in touch with the team on other social media platforms.

#90 2023-04-06 23:55:37

level

CrytoCynthia;6102 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6029 wrote:
Kelechi;6025 wrote:

Well I don’t know if the supports team takes down issues like this but I would readily suggest you go try the support team or you can keep in touch with the team on other social media platforms.

Everything promised by the developer team will be executed but we also to know that the UtopiaP2P dev team doesn't like to provide features and services that are not up to the task.

#91 2023-04-07 17:05:05

Kelechi

level;7065 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;6102 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6029 wrote:

Everything promised by the developer team will be executed but we also to know that the UtopiaP2P dev team doesn't like to provide features and services that are not up to the task.

So many things has been promised by Utopia p2p team that's obvious but we have to understand that they have achieved some but not all also some things that weren't promised was also delivered.

#92 2023-05-04 12:16:42

Kelechi

The uTalk is just a forum looking at it from a broad view so there isn't much features to choose from except you meant favorite board.

#93 2023-05-07 19:20:04

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;7587 wrote:

The uTalk is just a forum looking at it from a broad view so there isn't much features to choose from except you meant favorite board.

Very correct mate the best features here now is just that we have the ability to share our opinions and knowledge in the forum and that’s virtually all.

#94 2023-05-07 20:29:37

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;8014 wrote:
Kelechi;7587 wrote:

Very correct mate the best features here now is just that we have the ability to share our opinions and knowledge in the forum and that’s virtually all.

Well with time there would be more options on the forum to actually have a favorite, I strongly believe this can be possible in future it’s just going to take time.

#95 2023-05-07 21:05:40

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;8028 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8014 wrote:
Kelechi;7587 wrote:

Well with time there would be more options on the forum to actually have a favorite, I strongly believe this can be possible in future it’s just going to take time.

Well I am enjoying the process right now I don't need to wait for the forum to get crowded before I can enjoy the forum and all of its Utilities.

#96 2023-05-07 21:18:37

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;8042 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8028 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8014 wrote:

Well I am enjoying the process right now I don't need to wait for the forum to get crowded before I can enjoy the forum and all of its Utilities.

The process to a great forum in the future now, we have a part to player and that's to contribute in away we can we can do that by making only productive post.

#97 2023-05-16 21:14:49

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;8050 wrote:
Kelechi;8042 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8028 wrote:

The process to a great forum in the future now, we have a part to player and that's to contribute in away we can we can do that by making only productive post.

This can only work when there is a strong relationship between the community and the team, but the forum is moy getting so much attention from the UtopiaP2P team which I feel is wrong.

#98 2023-05-17 15:10:24

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;8679 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8050 wrote:
Kelechi;8042 wrote:

This can only work when there is a strong relationship between the community and the team, but the forum is moy getting so much attention from the UtopiaP2P team which I feel is wrong.

I have used the support system of Utopia p2p and I confirm that I got a well prompt assistant and I have also checked out Utopia p2p on their telegram group and they also reply quickly making them a community friendly project.

#99 2023-05-18 17:22:20

CrytoCynthia

Well right now my biggest flex on this ecosystem is the fact that I can engage in educative chat here on the forum it's really a big win and very much amazing.

#100 2023-05-18 18:30:35

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;9016 wrote:

Well right now my biggest flex on this ecosystem is the fact that I can engage in educative chat here on the forum it's really a big win and very much amazing.

I guess you have the feeling because this forum is a chat room-like feature of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and it's the place to find the right person, discuss issue or exchange service.

Board footer