uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-03-18 21:10:48

KAMSI_UG

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

level;6014 wrote:
full;5841 wrote:
level;5833 wrote:

Hope you're not judging the developer level of work on this forum base on the traffic because the developer team of the UtopiaP2P is seeing every message and discussion of this forum. Since your suggestion is for the advancement of this forum i believe they will work on it.

No, I am not judging the activity and the working range of the UtopiaP2P developer on this forum base on traffic. I ask the question because I don't see their activity most of the time and some users of this forum have brought up a suggestion and nothing is done about it.

You have a point and I also notice the developer doesn't have much attention to the forum user's suggestion but I think is all because of the technical, security, and advancement of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that they are focused on.

The forum developers are probably taking notes of all suggestions we have made so let’s all give them the benefit of the doubt and hopefully they would take some action soon.

#102 2023-03-18 22:11:00

KAMSI_UG

Outside Cryptocurrency I love to read and they say knowledge is power so I believe I have been gaining so much power through read and for newbies out there it’s best to cultivate the habit of reading.

#103 2023-03-19 12:41:53

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;6040 wrote:

Outside Cryptocurrency I love to read and they say knowledge is power so I believe I have been gaining so much power through read and for newbies out there it’s best to cultivate the habit of reading.

Reading is for everyone, not only “newbies”, everyone has to read to either knowledge or to add to the knowledge that the person already has. For me a person who does not love to read, or someone who stops reading will be hindered in so many ways in this life, reading is essential, when i found out about utopia, if i did not take out my time to read more about it, then i may not be here today, so anyone who wants to learn must read.

#104 2023-05-25 04:46:18

Comrade

Camavinga;6068 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6040 wrote:

Reading is for everyone, not only “newbies”, everyone has to read to either knowledge or to add to the knowledge that the person already has. For me a person who does not love to read, or someone who stops reading will be hindered in so many ways in this life, reading is essential, when i found out about utopia, if i did not take out my time to read more about it, then i may not be here today, so anyone who wants to learn must read.

In a book, articles, news and information lies the power of understanding, cause i believe the more we learn the wiser we become, if Utopia p2p ecosystem wasn't found then where will the safety lies?

Last edited by Comrade (2023-05-25 04:48:49)

#105 2023-05-25 04:53:20

crpuusd

Comrade;9999 wrote:
Camavinga;6068 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6040 wrote:

In a book, articles, news and information lies the power of understanding, cause i believe the more we learn the wiser we become, if Utopia p2p ecosystem wasn't found then where will the safety lies?

Well said, it also implies to organization that ignore the changing of time will only maximize those with crucial knowledge to prey on their organization. Its an era of knowledge.

#106 2023-05-25 05:05:10

Comrade

crpuusd;10000 wrote:
Comrade;9999 wrote:
Camavinga;6068 wrote:

Well said, it also implies to organization that ignore the changing of time will only maximize those with crucial knowledge to prey on their organization. Its an era of knowledge.

Hmmm! Thats one of the thing i like about this system. Utopia p2p stands to protect and serve more values to people, just a secured 21 century site and secured valuable Coins.

#107 2023-05-25 11:05:14

crpuusd

level;6014 wrote:
full;5841 wrote:
level;5833 wrote:

Hope you're not judging the developer level of work on this forum base on the traffic because the developer team of the UtopiaP2P is seeing every message and discussion of this forum. Since your suggestion is for the advancement of this forum i believe they will work on it.

No, I am not judging the activity and the working range of the UtopiaP2P developer on this forum base on traffic. I ask the question because I don't see their activity most of the time and some users of this forum have brought up a suggestion and nothing is done about it.

You have a point and I also notice the developer doesn't have much attention to the forum user's suggestion but I think is all because of the technical, security, and advancement of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that they are focused on.

Exaclty. Lets all not forget  our opinions count, i ve seen some improvement so far. And i believe they are working relentlessly  to make the P2P ecosystem a  large books the world will be reading.

#108 2023-05-25 18:40:04

JONSNOWING

I think they may have list of priority features they first focus on following Utopia P2P rules while other recommendations may come in later. The board won’t fail to fix in some features that would serve its users better

#109 2023-05-25 20:50:07

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;10028 wrote:

I think they may have list of priority features they first focus on following Utopia P2P rules while other recommendations may come in later. The board won’t fail to fix in some features that would serve its users better

Well it's a gradual process and I believe the team is keeping note of all our suggestions so with time they would implement lots of them.

#110 2023-05-25 22:41:27

thrive

JONSNOWING;10028 wrote:

Yes, the developer of this project has list of features that's their main priority but there's no set of rules in a decentralized project or ecosystem.

#111 2023-05-25 22:42:20

level

thrive;3547 wrote:
Lanistergame2;3541 wrote:
Camavinga;3472 wrote:

Does anyone do day-trading of crypto for fun, i know day-trading is serious business and requires knowledge and commitment, i also know there are poeple who take it as their full time job. But there are other set of people who do day-trading just for fun, they use it to learn how to time the market and to know the crypto that has potential and the one that does not, though this group do not put a lot of money into it.

I practice demo trading some of the time just for fun, but without any real investment I cannot consider myself a day trader, it is just more of like a game I play when I am bored to test the difficulty levels and how much I can make.

Maybe one day, I will trade with real cash and emotions and test out how good I would be under pressure.

In cryptocurrency trading especially the trading setting there's nothing like doing it for fun because it is a serious business and some people even consider it to be gambling due to the risk involved.
Having said that, I personally don't like cryptocurrency trading because it consumes time and that's why I choose investment over trading.

The aspect of no rules in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is the reason why we see some users on the application client making posts in their local language in the channel where English is the only language allowed.

#112 2023-05-25 22:42:47

Vastextension

level;10121 wrote:
thrive;3547 wrote:
Lanistergame2;3541 wrote:

I practice demo trading some of the time just for fun, but without any real investment I cannot consider myself a day trader, it is just more of like a game I play when I am bored to test the difficulty levels and how much I can make.

Maybe one day, I will trade with real cash and emotions and test out how good I would be under pressure.

In cryptocurrency trading especially the trading setting there's nothing like doing it for fun because it is a serious business and some people even consider it to be gambling due to the risk involved.
Having said that, I personally don't like cryptocurrency trading because it consumes time and that's why I choose investment over trading.

The aspect of no rules in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is the reason why we see some users on the application client making posts in their local language in the channel where English is the only language allowed.

You're right but a user of this forum once introduced a bot that can fix that. About the priority of the UtopiaP2P developer. I believe their main priority is total development, traffic, and integration of innovative features.

#113 2023-05-25 22:43:08

joanna

Vastextension;10122 wrote:
level;10121 wrote:
thrive;3547 wrote:

You're right but a user of this forum once introduced a bot that can fix that. About the priority of the UtopiaP2P developer. I believe their main priority is total development, traffic, and integration of innovative features.

Hmm, this explains the reason why we have a lot of campaign and different airdrop but I think the team also need to focus on the Crypton exchange by adding more trading pairs.

#114 2023-05-25 22:43:39

oba

joanna;10123 wrote:
level;10121 wrote:

Hmm, this explains the reason why we have a lot of campaign and different airdrop but I think the team also need to focus on the Crypton exchange by adding more trading pairs.

A lot of users of the Crypton exchange also suggest this and I believe the developer team will do something about it.

#115 2023-05-26 04:48:36

Comrade

oba;10124 wrote:
joanna;10123 wrote:

A lot of users of the Crypton exchange also suggest this and I believe the developer team will do something about it.

That will improve the trading value while creating awareness to the new future coin.

#116 2023-05-27 20:00:19

Detroit

To help ensure that the growth of crypto doesn’t hinder the fight against financial crime, lawmakers and regulators are growing KYC requirements for the industry.

#117 2023-05-27 23:15:31

joanna

Detroit;10330 wrote:

To help ensure that the growth of crypto doesn’t hinder the fight against financial crime, lawmakers and regulators are growing KYC requirements for the industry.

Is this what you enjoy outside cryptocurrency? Dont let them fool you because KYC requirement is not the answerto fight against financial crime in cryptocurrency.

#118 2023-05-27 23:16:53

IyaJJJ

joanna;10413 wrote:
Detroit;10330 wrote:

Is this what you enjoy outside cryptocurrency? Dont let them fool you because KYC requirement is not the answerto fight against financial crime in cryptocurrency.

Yes, the KYC implementation is just the way of the government to control the cryptocurrency market since the decentralization make them powerless and they didnt like it.

#119 2023-05-27 23:18:57

level

IyaJJJ;10414 wrote:
joanna;10413 wrote:
Detroit;10330 wrote:

Yes, the KYC implementation is just the way of the government to control the cryptocurrency market since the decentralization make them powerless and they didnt like it.

Let us agree that to prevent the possible financial crime growth in the cryptocurrency market is the reason for the implementation of KYC. Why did the government no support cryptocurrency after introducing KYC?

#120 2023-05-27 23:20:23

oba

level;10415 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10414 wrote:
joanna;10413 wrote:

Let us agree that to prevent the possible financial crime growth in the cryptocurrency market is the reason for the implementation of KYC. Why did the government no support cryptocurrency after introducing KYC?

Good question. Atleast they claim cryptocurrency was used for illicit transaction and ever since they introduce the KYC I wonder they we say it hinder them from supportng cryptocurrency.

#121 2023-05-27 23:22:23

Vastextension

oba;10416 wrote:
level;10415 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10414 wrote:

Good question. Atleast they claim cryptocurrency was used for illicit transaction and ever since they introduce the KYC I wonder they we say it hinder them from supportng cryptocurrency.

They always find and excuse to cook in other to make look to the people that they are right. This is one of the reason why i like anything that have to do with politics.

#122 2023-05-27 23:23:42

thrive

Vastextension;10417 wrote:
oba;10416 wrote:
level;10415 wrote:

They always find and excuse to cook in other to make look to the people that they are right. This is one of the reason why i like anything that have to do with politics.

What makes me hate politics is how they say negative things about cryptocurrency when they are in office and later say something good about it after they left the political office.

#123 2023-05-28 04:52:35

MRBEAST

well i work with my nations ministry of technology so when ever i am free i love to experiment with some of my inventions. its nothing big its for now my personal pleasure.

#124 2023-05-28 17:54:58

JONSNOWING

Still looking for a perfect self project aside Crypto. Because am either on Crypto app or platforms or reading on business and self development articles.

#125 2023-05-28 19:44:21

Detroit

Many people strengthen their personal development skills through education, mentorship, and self-help advice. Understanding the best ways to make them better.

Board footer