uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-04 18:53:19

JONSNOWING

Re: What do you enjoy doing outside of crypto?

Europ;11826 wrote:
Dozie;11824 wrote:

Well I love to relax with my family if I am not too busy with crypto-currency, I would just take my family out to have a good time,that's the Joy I get and I love to do it all the time

well actually what amuse me most at this particular moment is learning development and gaining more knowledge sometimes I might go out to catch some fun with friends

Which is quite therapeutic mate, One must not get too overworked at all times. I read books(novels) to relax my mind and drawing too. This activities help keep one’s mind away from the rise and fall that may come up in any Cryptocurrency

#177 2023-06-04 19:02:56

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:
Europ;11826 wrote:
Dozie;11824 wrote:

Well I love to relax with my family if I am not too busy with crypto-currency, I would just take my family out to have a good time,that's the Joy I get and I love to do it all the time

well actually what amuse me most at this particular moment is learning development and gaining more knowledge sometimes I might go out to catch some fun with friends

Which is quite therapeutic mate, One must not get too overworked at all times. I read books(novels) to relax my mind and drawing too. This activities help keep one’s mind away from the rise and fall that may come up in any Cryptocurrency

Great choice guys, cryptocurrency is more than enough stress for anyone mentally and I believe having a cool relaxing reading is cool.

#178 2023-06-04 19:03:34

Lanistergame2

JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:

It does. I also read novels, both fictional and non fictional. I sometimes catch myself reading crypto books during my leisure time and have to switch cause it does not count as full relaxation for me and I still have to be thinking of technical stuffs.

#179 2023-06-04 19:50:52

Dozie

Well I see people talking about reading books as relaxation well that's cool but not me I think being calm and just basking in the sun is a great leisure for me right now.

#180 2023-06-04 19:53:23

Camavinga

Dozie;11939 wrote:

<p>Well I see people talking about reading books as relaxation well that&#039;s cool but not me I think being calm and just basking in the sun is a great leisure for me right now.</p>

Every individual in this world has whatever that males them feel relaxed and well rested. But one thing we all have in common is the surrounding and love we get from our families and friends.

#181 2023-06-04 20:20:43

Kelechi

Well what ever we choose to love it's based on our choices but the truth is that crypto-currency is part of my day every day.

#182 2023-06-04 20:25:18

Detroit

Camavinga;11942 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;11939 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;p&gt;Well I see people talking about reading books as relaxation well that&amp;#039;s cool but not me I think being calm and just basking in the sun is a great leisure for me right now.&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Every individual in this world has whatever that males them feel relaxed and well rested. But one thing we all have in common is the surrounding and love we get from our families and friends.</p>

Very true, I will agree with you on that. Every one of us loves the feel g of having loved ones around.  It gives warmth and comfort which can not be expressed.

#183 2023-06-04 20:34:42

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;11958 wrote:
Camavinga;11942 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Dozie;11939 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>&lt;p&gt;Well I see people talking about reading books as relaxation well that&amp;#039;s cool but not me I think being calm and just basking in the sun is a great leisure for me right now.&lt;/p&gt;</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Every individual in this world has whatever that males them feel relaxed and well rested. But one thing we all have in common is the surrounding and love we get from our families and friends.</p>

Very true, I will agree with you on that. Every one of us loves the feel g of having loved ones around.  It gives warmth and comfort which can not be expressed.

Well you can still get loved even when you are working on cryptocurrency I don't this we need to be on vacation to feel loved.

#184 2023-06-04 21:18:33

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;11968 wrote:

Well you can still get loved even when you are working on cryptocurrency I don't this we need to be on vacation to feel loved.

Yes you can but vacations allow you relax without having to think about work or any other engagement. You can focus on family time and fostering bonds with loved ones.

But if that is not attainable at the time then we should make do with what we can get.

#185 2023-06-04 21:29:47

Dozie

Well can be lock this thread now, I just checked the history of this thread and for some reasons I don't understand it has really stood on for a long while.

#186 2023-06-04 21:34:06

full

JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:
Europ;11826 wrote:
Dozie;11824 wrote:

There is the best way to relax the mind mate and I don't see reading or drawing as one because they still consist of things that have to do with your attention instead of calming your nerve. Books give more learning and knowledge not relaxation.

#187 2023-06-04 21:39:34

CrytoCynthia

full;11995 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:
Europ;11826 wrote:

There is the best way to relax the mind mate and I don't see reading or drawing as one because they still consist of things that have to do with your attention instead of calming your nerve. Books give more learning and knowledge not relaxation.

Well I don't think anyone is in any position to tell others how to enjoy their leisure time it's really wrong and you don't know if better the individual knows what's best for themselves.

#188 2023-06-04 22:07:44

IyaJJJ

full;11995 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:
Europ;11826 wrote:

Based on my knowledge one of the primary purposes of reading a novel is to entertain oneself while exercising, yoga and meditation is the way to calm the nerve.

#189 2023-06-04 22:36:13

crpuusd

IyaJJJ;12010 wrote:
full;11995 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:

Based on my knowledge one of the primary purposes of reading a novel is to entertain oneself while exercising, yoga and meditation is the way to calm the nerve.

Well painting actually help to put the future in reality, its an imaginary  set of things and some people use that to cool off anyway.

#190 2023-06-04 23:14:20

thrive

IyaJJJ;12010 wrote:
full;11995 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11887 wrote:

Yes, but reading novels allows the reader to escape from reality and travel to a new time and place, where they can feel a variety of various emotions.

#191 2023-06-04 23:14:46

joanna

thrive;12056 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12010 wrote:
full;11995 wrote:

Yes, but reading novels allows the reader to escape from reality and travel to a new time and place, where they can feel a variety of various emotions.

Novels can also be educational since they teach readers about various cultures, societies, historical events, and human nature.

#192 2023-06-04 23:15:09

level

joanna;12057 wrote:
thrive;12056 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12010 wrote:

Novels can also be educational since they teach readers about various cultures, societies, historical events, and human nature.

By reading novels, readers can grasp the views, motives, and conflicts of various characters and grow to empathize with them.

#193 2023-06-04 23:16:10

thrive

level;12058 wrote:
joanna;12057 wrote:
thrive;12056 wrote:

By reading novels, readers can grasp the views, motives, and conflicts of various characters and grow to empathize with them.

By examining and comprehending the numerous themes and topics presented in the story, reading novels can also help one's language ability, vocabulary, and critical thinking skills.

#194 2023-06-04 23:16:38

joanna

thrive;12060 wrote:
level;12058 wrote:
joanna;12057 wrote:

By examining and comprehending the numerous themes and topics presented in the story, reading novels can also help one's language ability, vocabulary, and critical thinking skills.

Furthermore, by seeing the story as a play or movie, novels can also aid readers in developing their imagination and creativity.

#195 2023-06-04 23:17:17

level

joanna;12061 wrote:
thrive;12060 wrote:
level;12058 wrote:

Furthermore, by seeing the story as a play or movie, novels can also aid readers in developing their imagination and creativity.

As a whole, reading fiction has many advantages besides being enjoyable and can be a beneficial hobby for self-improvement.

#196 2023-06-05 05:33:52

Comrade

level;12062 wrote:
joanna;12061 wrote:
thrive;12060 wrote:

As a whole, reading fiction has many advantages besides being enjoyable and can be a beneficial hobby for self-improvement.

Reading helps alot to make enhance ones thought, exposed to cultural belief , basic morals and also its a ones school of thoughts

#197 2023-06-05 10:41:46

Lanistergame2

Dozie;11991 wrote:

Well can be lock this thread now, I just checked the history of this thread and for some reasons I don't understand it has really stood on for a long while.

Some use this thread to discuss the most random things but you might be right, it might be time to lock the thread since it is not being closely monitored to remove off-topic replies.

Is there an automatic lock feature for topi starters?

#198 2023-06-05 13:04:30

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12095 wrote:
Dozie;11991 wrote:

Some use this thread to discuss the most random things but you might be right, it might be time to lock the thread since it is not being closely monitored to remove off-topic replies.

Locking this topic might not be a wise decision. As far as this group is concerned, Utopia p2p ecosystem is a system for all and all its users are as well important .

#199 2023-06-06 07:04:48

Europ

crpuusd;12102 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12095 wrote:
Dozie;11991 wrote:

Locking this topic might not be a wise decision. As far as this group is concerned, Utopia p2p ecosystem is a system for all and all its users are as well important .

Some group actually means to be locked, most especially those ones with closed topic.

#200 2023-06-06 16:57:21

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;12102 wrote:

Some topics live out their relevance after a while and the discussions on it varies from the original purpose of creating the topic.
It is a system for all but it needs some moderation in order for the discussions to go smoothly.

Board footer