uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-07-22 17:40:19

MRBEAST

Re: what happens if CRP is lost

CRP crypton is one coin I really have not heard anyone said they have lost, CRP crypton is of a certain a top prospects and at the moment it remains my choice in terms of anonymity.

#227 2023-07-22 21:50:08

gap

MRBEAST;18988 wrote:

CRP crypton is one coin I really have not heard anyone said they have lost, CRP crypton is of a certain a top prospects and at the moment it remains my choice in terms of anonymity.

The system brings about a high class of walls surrounding a piece of secured coin. Is like storing a safe box in a cold room.

#228 2023-07-22 22:57:01

JONSNOWING

gap;19090 wrote:
MRBEAST;18988 wrote:

The system brings about a high class of walls surrounding a piece of secured coin. Is like storing a safe box in a cold room.

This discussion is one thing I have looked forward to, the CRP Crypton coin is one coin that most investors should also turn to. It’s safe to exchange, trade and hold without encuring losses and low returns.

#229 2023-07-23 20:44:07

Europ

JONSNOWING;19158 wrote:
gap;19090 wrote:
MRBEAST;18988 wrote:

This discussion is one thing I have looked forward to, the CRP Crypton coin is one coin that most investors should also turn to. It’s safe to exchange, trade and hold without encuring losses and low returns.

Its more such of ignorance to believe that the crypto currency are all the same as we  all have witness the great deal with the crypton coin stability and adaptation,we as well look forward that all we investors continue to make more benefits. I

#230 2023-07-23 22:11:02

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;18988 wrote:

It is very possible to lose any asset as long as you can make mistakes and put your funds at risk. A crypto platform can have high security but the user needs to maintain the security level and adhere to basic rules to avoid losing out their funds.

#231 2023-07-24 00:29:27

Crpuss

Europ;19249 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19158 wrote:
gap;19090 wrote:

Its more such of ignorance to believe that the crypto currency are all the same as we  all have witness the great deal with the crypton coin stability and adaptation,we as well look forward that all we investors continue to make more benefits. I

Most cryptocurrency users may not know this if only they have tried a one crypto coin, the CRP Crypton coin has to an extent been stable since I started investing and it makes it easy to understand that all cryptocurrencies are not the same

#232 2023-07-24 11:58:45

crpuusd

Crpuss;19358 wrote:
Europ;19249 wrote:
JONSNOWING;19158 wrote:

Most cryptocurrency users may not know this if only they have tried a one crypto coin, the CRP Crypton coin has to an extent been stable since I started investing and it makes it easy to understand that all cryptocurrencies are not the same

Are you actually aware of the flow of the CRP coin lately  or how much have you get to study or research the price daily fluctuations

#233 2023-07-24 20:19:10

Kelechi

crpuusd;19364 wrote:
Crpuss;19358 wrote:
Europ;19249 wrote:

Are you actually aware of the flow of the CRP coin lately  or how much have you get to study or research the price daily fluctuations

Generally the market is volatile and they has been some ups and downs in the market but holding CRP crypton is a great decision.

#234 2023-07-24 20:40:09

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;19373 wrote:
crpuusd;19364 wrote:
Crpuss;19358 wrote:

Generally the market is volatile and they has been some ups and downs in the market but holding CRP crypton is a great decision.

By biggest appreciation is the fact that Utopia p2p CRP crypton has a solid market and they has really shown great strength even in the bad and good market times.

#235 2023-07-27 22:08:42

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;19373 wrote:
crpuusd;19364 wrote:
Crpuss;19358 wrote:

I believe investors of CRP Crypton also see the strengths of the coin especially in the aspect of it not falling drastically since they history of the coin. This and more are good reasons to hold the CRP Crypton coin this year guys

#236 2023-07-27 22:31:31

KAMSI_UG

If you have lost any coin before and you have worked hard on it then I don't think you have much to fear all you have to do is always try to secure yourself.

#237 2023-07-27 22:39:33

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;19658 wrote:

If you have lost any coin before and you have worked hard on it then I don't think you have much to fear all you have to do is always try to secure yourself.

I have heard of someone trying to retrieve a coin they lost as a result of the work he put into to have the coins and he ended up loosing more coin to scammers that claim they can retrieve it. It’s best to let go and avoid self coin risking actions

#238 2023-07-28 18:38:28

crpuusd

If there is actually a possibility of retrieving your coin, I think the information should rather come from a high authority or the mother crypto firm.

#239 2023-07-28 20:54:49

KAMSI_UG

crpuusd;19673 wrote:

If there is actually a possibility of retrieving your coin, I think the information should rather come from a high authority or the mother crypto firm.

Well there is a possibility of retrieving your coin but the possibilities would increase if you are using a centralized process to do transactions.

#240 2023-07-28 22:16:07

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;19719 wrote:
crpuusd;19673 wrote:

Well there is a possibility of retrieving your coin but the possibilities would increase if you are using a centralized process to do transactions.

If you guys are talking about decentralized cryptocurrency, there's no possibility of retrieving the coin but if you're talking about centralized cryptocurrency, yes the coin can be retrieve.

#241 2023-07-31 22:10:18

Hacker

If CRP is lost, it is lost. Forever, irrecoverably, irreversibly. If a private key is lost completely, there is no way to recover it. Someone providing you a way to recover it is very likely to be a scammer.

#242 2023-07-31 22:19:20

crpuusd

CRP is most likely like other coin and its one of the most secured coin in the system, the crypto currency is always irreversible in nature so don't expect "bring my money back" services. Your Safety lies in your hands.

#243 2023-07-31 22:39:06

Comrade

A lost of crypto coin is more likely like a lost of fiat money in market,the system doesnt support the luring nature of retrieving crypto and  neither it said to be  bargainable.

#244 2023-08-01 21:12:54

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;19845 wrote:

A lost of crypto coin is more likely like a lost of fiat money in market,the system doesnt support the luring nature of retrieving crypto and  neither it said to be  bargainable.

No mate permit me to differ, a lost crypto is nothing like a lost Fiat, because Fiat especially when sent to a Bank account usually have the details of the receiver.

#245 2023-08-01 21:26:24

crpuusd

KAMSI_UG;19888 wrote:
Comrade;19845 wrote:

No mate permit me to differ, a lost crypto is nothing like a lost Fiat, because Fiat especially when sent to a Bank account usually have the details of the receiver.

We all agree that a fiat is quite traceable but there are certain ways in which the institution bank can't reach and this ways has makes scam transaction fund irradicable in the society.

#246 2023-08-01 21:31:28

Comrade

crpuusd;19892 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19888 wrote:
Comrade;19845 wrote:

We all agree that a fiat is quite traceable but there are certain ways in which the institution bank can't reach and this ways has makes scam transaction fund irradicable in the society.

you both are right and i must say that the hackers and scammers are getting smarter day by day and no matter how the government persify tracking scam they are always one step ahead.

#247 2023-08-01 22:00:06

JONSNOWING

Comrade;19893 wrote:
crpuusd;19892 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;19888 wrote:

you both are right and i must say that the hackers and scammers are getting smarter day by day and no matter how the government persify tracking scam they are always one step ahead.

But how do they get informations and smart methods to always be one step ahead of those they scam or hack their accounts? I believe they might former users of that platform

#248 2023-08-01 22:16:24

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;19901 wrote:
Comrade;19893 wrote:
crpuusd;19892 wrote:

But how do they get informations and smart methods to always be one step ahead of those they scam or hack their accounts? I believe they might former users of that platform

Well you have to understand that hackers goes through a great deal to see that they would be able to scam people off their funds.

#249 2023-08-01 22:29:10

KAMSI_UG

The easiest way to try and getting your lost coins especially when you were scammed is hopping you are able to get some details the receiver had provided during KYC requirements

#250 2023-08-01 23:34:40

gap

KAMSI_UG;19917 wrote:

The easiest way to try and getting your lost coins especially when you were scammed is hopping you are able to get some details the receiver had provided during KYC requirements

Its most especially is good to look into every details given to you before you embark on transaction process cause the system might not likely to be responsible for lost of coin .

Board footer