uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-27 22:18:07

Europ

Re: what happens if CRP is lost

KingCRP;4343 wrote:
Dozie;4341 wrote:

Finally made my first transactions with CRP although I sent the coin to someone Crypton uWallet in as much as it's simple I believe with great cautiousness you should not be loosing your CRP Crypton.

Congratulations mate you have not activated another level for yourself on the Utopia p2p ecosystem. I am sure you found it very easy to send the CRP Crypton to your desired uWallet address right?

Its funny that few understand Little about an opportunity at hand. Utopia grasp the outstanding ways of development and making the quality decision.

#77 2023-05-27 23:40:25

thrive

joanna;10360 wrote:
full;10354 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10191 wrote:

But I think there should be a way to retrieve a lost wallet or forgotten password because I can only but imagine the lost on not only Crypton but also other cryptocurrencies as a result of lost device

This was once a suggestion by the Utopia P2P community long ago and it's already fixed by the developer team.

That's true. The UtopiaP2P appliction now supported passphrase and wallet seeds instead of the Encrypted container that was only introduced before.

Yes and i have back up wallet for future purpose but in this current version of the UtopiaP2P application client. It is hard to copy the encrypted container for backup.

#78 2023-05-27 23:40:45

level

thrive;10426 wrote:
joanna;10360 wrote:
full;10354 wrote:

This was once a suggestion by the Utopia P2P community long ago and it's already fixed by the developer team.

That's true. The UtopiaP2P appliction now supported passphrase and wallet seeds instead of the Encrypted container that was only introduced before.

Yes and i have back up wallet for future purpose but in this current version of the UtopiaP2P application client. It is hard to copy the encrypted container for backup.

You're right but it something you can do before signin the application client by just clicking the container area it will take you to the section where it was saved on your computer. Copy and save it for back up.

#79 2023-05-27 23:41:05

Vastextension

level;10427 wrote:
thrive;10426 wrote:
joanna;10360 wrote:

You're right but it something you can do before signin the application client by just clicking the container area it will take you to the section where it was saved on your computer. Copy and save it for back up.

This is a wonderful information you just share because i have being battling with the issue of copy and save the encrypted container.

#80 2023-05-27 23:44:23

oba

IyaJJJ;10359 wrote:
Comrade;10295 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10191 wrote:

But I think there should be a way to retrieve a lost wallet or forgotten password because I can only but imagine the lost on not only Crypton but also other cryptocurrencies as a result of lost device

Retrieving your password you will to check for the recovery tools and i must say this out of the mistake i made not quite long , is that creating a wallet without  joting your password in a somewhere else has result to lost of fund, account, services and more. Always pen every password in one book stored for future use and retrieval.

If this conversation as the topic says was about CRP coin wallet then the password is not what you need to retrive your uWallet because you can retrive your wallet with the use of seed and backup phrase.

But base on what the above user said. Is there receovery tools on the utopiaP2P ecosystem because i have never hear about it until now.

#81 2023-05-27 23:56:52

thrive

oba;10432 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10359 wrote:
Comrade;10295 wrote:

Retrieving your password you will to check for the recovery tools and i must say this out of the mistake i made not quite long , is that creating a wallet without  joting your password in a somewhere else has result to lost of fund, account, services and more. Always pen every password in one book stored for future use and retrieval.

If this conversation as the topic says was about CRP coin wallet then the password is not what you need to retrive your uWallet because you can retrive your wallet with the use of seed and backup phrase.

But base on what the above user said. Is there receovery tools on the utopiaP2P ecosystem because i have never hear about it until now.

There's no recovery tools buddy and the samething happen to every cryptocurrency wallet but the only thing we can consider as a recovery tools are the private key and secret phrase.

#82 2023-05-28 18:39:55

Comrade

thrive;10446 wrote:
oba;10432 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10359 wrote:

There's no recovery tools buddy and the samething happen to every cryptocurrency wallet but the only thing we can consider as a recovery tools are the private key and secret phrase.

Maybe we can deliberate on this questions, its occurred that issues like this are alwaya easy to come by

#83 2023-05-28 18:48:03

Comrade

Comrade;10469 wrote:
thrive;10446 wrote:
oba;10432 wrote:

Maybe we can deliberate on this questions, its occurred that issues like this are alwaya easy to come by

Exactly, and. We should not forget that we can always get the right tools for mining. I would like to know how far he's doing on it.

#84 2023-05-28 20:38:48

JONSNOWING

thrive;10446 wrote:
oba;10432 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10359 wrote:

This simply means when private security details about an account is lost, it is lost never to be retrieved. But isn’t there a way to create features that can permit recovery of a Crypto wallet when lost

#85 2023-05-28 21:37:30

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;10513 wrote:
thrive;10446 wrote:
oba;10432 wrote:

This simply means when private security details about an account is lost, it is lost never to be retrieved. But isn’t there a way to create features that can permit recovery of a Crypto wallet when lost

Well I think in future we would have sjch features because there are many lost bitcoin that is visible to track but they can never be gotten back all because the seed phase was lost.

#86 2023-05-29 17:52:51

JONSNOWING

Dozie;4341 wrote:

Finally made my first transactions with CRP although I sent the coin to someone Crypton uWallet in as much as it's simple I believe with great cautiousness you should not be loosing your CRP Crypton.

Congratulations mate, there’s always a good start to a great investment. And now you can confidently transact to your own uwallet when you are ready. Transacting carefully should bring no loss of CRP exchange, people need to understand that anything Cryptocurrency should be done with extra caution

#87 2023-05-29 18:40:09

KingCRP

Investing in CRP crypton right now is really a very smart thing to do especially for those who can actually buy and hold coin for a long Time, I believe holding CRP crypton would be profitable.

#88 2023-05-29 20:04:04

crpuusd

KingCRP;10664 wrote:

Investing in CRP crypton right now is really a very smart thing to do especially for those who can actually buy and hold coin for a long Time, I believe holding CRP crypton would be profitable.

Its better to avoid mistake and get things going on as good as its as always been, crypto is not a joke is a serious decentralized coin to stay

#89 2023-05-29 20:30:06

KAMSI_UG

Well the complains about lost CRP is very low infact I am yet to see anyone complain about losing CRP it's that rare.

#90 2023-05-29 23:00:29

level

JONSNOWING;10643 wrote:
Dozie;4341 wrote:

Congratulations mate, there’s always a good start to a great investment. And now you can confidently transact to your own uwallet when you are ready. Transacting carefully should bring no loss of CRP exchange, people need to understand that anything Cryptocurrency should be done with extra caution

Cautiousness is very important in the cryptocurrency market since the transaction cant be reversed once it's sent especially with cryptocurrencies like Crypton where transaction confirmations are instant.

#91 2023-05-29 23:01:59

thrive

level;10790 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10643 wrote:
Dozie;4341 wrote:

Cautiousness is very important in the cryptocurrency market since the transaction cant be reversed once it's sent especially with cryptocurrencies like Crypton where transaction confirmations are instant.

Nevertheless, it is easy to avoid errors when sending transactions in CRP coins because every wallet of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has its own unique avatar.

#92 2023-05-29 23:48:55

full

KAMSI_UG;10716 wrote:

Well the complains about lost CRP is very low infact I am yet to see anyone complain about losing CRP it's that rare.

I believe you hardly see any complaints about losing CRP coins because the unique avatar of every uWallet

#93 2023-05-30 10:58:09

crpuusd

full;10799 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10716 wrote:

I believe you hardly see any complaints about losing CRP coins because the unique avatar of every uWallet

The CRP coins is actually made on a very standard with an efficiency to maintain to good transaction value to the users. And the best is yet to come.

#94 2023-05-30 19:35:10

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;10828 wrote:
full;10799 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10716 wrote:

The CRP coins is actually made on a very standard with an efficiency to maintain to good transaction value to the users. And the best is yet to come.

CRP crypton is made to make transaction easier, faster and even more secured this are real values and benefits of using CRP crypton, amazing we are all enjoying such services.

#95 2023-05-30 19:44:12

MRBEAST

WELL THE ISSUES ANYONE WOULD HAVE WITH CRYPTON WON'T VE ABOUT PRIVACY PROTECTION BUT RATHER IF YOU ARE VERY CARELESS THEN YOU CAN SURELY LOSE YOUR CRP.

#96 2023-05-30 19:59:05

JONSNOWING

I totally agree with you mate, and the fact that a lost Cryptocurrency cannot be retrieved should be enough eye opene r and a more reason to protect their Privacy and securities while using the Crypton exchange

#97 2023-05-30 20:34:19

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;10922 wrote:

I totally agree with you mate, and the fact that a lost Cryptocurrency cannot be retrieved should be enough eye opene r and a more reason to protect their Privacy and securities while using the Crypton exchange

I know someone who had fallen victim of this, and now he has learnt his lessons that when send a transaction be sure to make sure the address and network are correct.

#98 2023-05-30 21:28:04

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;10935 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10922 wrote:

I know someone who had fallen victim of this, and now he has learnt his lessons that when send a transaction be sure to make sure the address and network are correct.

Well it's Good that your friend has learnt their lesson. I believe that there are more lost crypto-currency everyday and it is now starting to get alarming because many of them won't be recovered.

#99 2023-05-30 21:36:22

Dozie

In a case of lost seed phase is there any thing an individual can do recovery it, I am aware that it is impossible to recover but I think something need to be done to tackle this situation.

#100 2023-05-31 16:15:10

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;10957 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10935 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10922 wrote:

Well it's Good that your friend has learnt their lesson. I believe that there are more lost crypto-currency everyday and it is now starting to get alarming because many of them won't be recovered.

Yes, there are more lost crypto currency especially now that there are a lot of new users in the cryptocurrency market and it's always a sad experience for the people that lost the crypto currency. However, I think it will be hard for anyone to lose the CRP coin.

Board footer