uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-06-09 22:13:01

Europ

Re: what happens if CRP is lost

JONSNOWING;12956 wrote:

The Crypton exchange is one exchange everyone should try and see this things for themselves, choosing a good exchange reflects on how one thinks of the project or anything related to it and the Crypton exchange provides the best service

Crypton exchange is more than what it is today and perhaps the serviced was done for the effective use for merchant, investors, users and cooperators. The dev can always comes with more development when its needed.

#152 2023-06-13 20:20:35

JONSNOWING

I agree with you mate, I believe the Crypton Exchange will continuously improve to serve its users. I think a feature should be created to help trace  a lost coin and possibly retrieve iit

#153 2023-06-13 20:24:36

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;13676 wrote:

I agree with you mate, I believe the Crypton Exchange will continuously improve to serve its users. I think a feature should be created to help trace  a lost coin and possibly retrieve iit

Well right now I would be so happy if Crypton exchange can actually start to list more coins on their exchange it would really be a thing of joy

#154 2023-06-13 20:44:12

KingCRP

Kelechi;13677 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13676 wrote:

Well right now I would be so happy if Crypton exchange can actually start to list more coins on their exchange it would really be a thing of joy

The truth is that everyone would love the fact that Utopia p2p crypton exchange list more coins in their exchange, but truth be told it's easier said than done and the team are doing their best

#155 2023-06-14 10:55:20

crpuusd

KingCRP;13689 wrote:
Kelechi;13677 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13676 wrote:

The truth is that everyone would love the fact that Utopia p2p crypton exchange list more coins in their exchange, but truth be told it's easier said than done and the team are doing their best

Kudos to all the Utopia team and supporters. They are actually doing a great job. From the exchange to the CRP values, to the public campaign.

#156 2023-06-14 16:46:44

JONSNOWING

I have read on a lot of compliments from members to the Utopia P2P ecosystem and the Crypton exchange. The Utopia team is always doing their best

#157 2023-06-14 17:48:56

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;13832 wrote:

I have read on a lot of compliments from members to the Utopia P2P ecosystem and the Crypton exchange. The Utopia team is always doing their best

Same here I have never read a bad recommendations on Utopia p2p there has been technical issues complaints made by people but that's very minor.

#158 2023-06-14 17:58:36

KingCRP

Kelechi;13852 wrote:
JONSNOWING;13832 wrote:

Same here I have never read a bad recommendations on Utopia p2p there has been technical issues complaints made by people but that's very minor.

Well I have seen a bad video about Utopia p2p on YouTube but I never took them seriously because I saw it was just a silly YouTuber probably bought over trying to tanish the image of the project.

#159 2023-06-14 19:22:29

PEACEMAKER

KingCRP;13870 wrote:

Well I have seen a bad video about Utopia p2p on YouTube but I never took them seriously because I saw it was just a silly YouTuber probably bought over trying to tanish the image of the project.

Criticisms are welcome as long as they are constructive and not created to tarnish the image of the project with any tangible reason. I would suggest we report any posts or videos which are just created to paint Utopia in a bad light.

#160 2023-06-14 19:47:34

KingCRP

PEACEMAKER;13930 wrote:
KingCRP;13870 wrote:

Criticisms are welcome as long as they are constructive and not created to tarnish the image of the project with any tangible reason. I would suggest we report any posts or videos which are just created to paint Utopia in a bad light.

Well to be honest most criticism are very harsh and are coming from people who consider themselves perfectionist so it's best to actually develop tough skin and learn to improve .

#161 2023-06-14 22:12:08

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;13949 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13930 wrote:
KingCRP;13870 wrote:

Well to be honest most criticism are very harsh and are coming from people who consider themselves perfectionist so it's best to actually develop tough skin and learn to improve .

You can't control how the tone of a critic would be but you would be wise to not take offense and actually check some of the things you were told about and how to adjust

#162 2023-06-15 06:43:43

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;14011 wrote:
KingCRP;13949 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;13930 wrote:

You can't control how the tone of a critic would be but you would be wise to not take offense and actually check some of the things you were told about and how to adjust

Whatever that has to do with growth always comes with criticism. the Negation can be hard to stomach in some ways but can be converted  by the power of improvements, commitment,  and consistently using the point of Negation to improve the current state of the organization. With time the critics will become a total advertisement and  a stepping stone. It's actually a free promotion that is not paid for.

#163 2023-06-15 06:52:46

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;13949 wrote:

Well to be honest most criticism are very harsh and are coming from people who consider themselves perfectionist so it's best to actually develop tough skin and learn to improve.

Critics decide how they want to come off, some try to be very sensational so as to get more attention to their criticism. You just need to be able to call out their wrong arguments and take notes on the worthy parts of their write up and use that to improve.

A thick skin is also very important.

#164 2023-06-16 18:24:32

full

Lanistergame2;14028 wrote:
KingCRP;13949 wrote:

Well to be honest most criticism are very harsh and are coming from people who consider themselves perfectionist so it's best to actually develop tough skin and learn to improve.

Critics decide how they want to come off, some try to be very sensational so as to get more attention to their criticism. You just need to be able to call out their wrong arguments and take notes on the worthy parts of their write up and use that to improve.

Yes, a thick skin is needed whenever the critic shoots their dishonest weapon because their purpose was the other side of the person they criticize making the person beg, or cry.

#165 2023-06-16 19:36:55

MRBEAST

full;14264 wrote:
KingCRP;13949 wrote:

Yes, a thick skin is needed whenever the critic shoots their dishonest weapon because their purpose was the other side of the person they criticize making the person beg, or cry.

Well the critics are really harsh and to be able to survive you must learn how to select the useful information you can get fr criticism and then make good of that information.

#166 2023-06-16 20:22:38

CrytoCynthia

MRBEAST;14282 wrote:
full;14264 wrote:

Well the critics are really harsh and to be able to survive you must learn how to select the useful information you can get fr criticism and then make good of that information.

I think newbies should not be afraid of critics because that's really how to learn, I have been through that myself and I have learnt a lot regardless of how harsh the statement.

#167 2023-06-16 20:32:43

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;14297 wrote:
MRBEAST;14282 wrote:
full;14264 wrote:

I think newbies should not be afraid of critics because that's really how to learn, I have been through that myself and I have learnt a lot regardless of how harsh the statement.

Many newbies are actually scared of doing the right thing or doing their research so the critics is the least problem they are facing right now.

#168 2023-06-16 23:34:39

Vastextension

full;14264 wrote:
KingCRP;13949 wrote:

Critics serve several purposes in various fields, including the arts, literature, sports, politics, and technology, among others. Therefore, their primary purposes differ.

#169 2023-06-16 23:35:27

thrive

Vastextension;14417 wrote:
full;14264 wrote:

Critics serve several purposes in various fields, including the arts, literature, sports, politics, and technology, among others. Therefore, their primary purposes differ.

Yes, that's correct but critics can be bad and also be good it all depends on the individual that they criticize I mean how he accepts and make the best out of it.

#170 2023-06-16 23:35:53

oba

thrive;14418 wrote:
full;14264 wrote:

Yes, that's correct but critics can be bad and also be good it all depends on the individual that they criticize I mean how he accepts and make the best out of it.

Critics at some point offer feedback on various works, such as books, films, music, and art. Their feedback can help creators and artists improve their craft by providing insights and opinions on what works well and what could be improved.

#171 2023-06-16 23:36:21

level

oba;14419 wrote:
thrive;14418 wrote:

Critics at some point offer feedback on various works, such as books, films, music, and art. Their feedback can help creators and artists improve their craft by providing insights and opinions on what works well and what could be improved.

I guess the good side the above user was talking about and from what I see it is good to welcome them. Let us do what they do best and we make the best out of it.

#172 2023-06-16 23:36:56

Vastextension

level;14420 wrote:
oba;14419 wrote:
thrive;14418 wrote:

I guess the good side the above user was talking about and from what I see it is good to welcome them. Let us do what they do best and we make the best out of it.

Critics help promote public discourse by providing insights and analysis on various topics. They can help shape public opinion and contribute to broader discussions on social, political, and cultural issues.

#173 2023-06-16 23:37:16

thrive

Vastextension;14421 wrote:
level;14420 wrote:
oba;14419 wrote:

Critics help promote public discourse by providing insights and analysis on various topics. They can help shape public opinion and contribute to broader discussions on social, political, and cultural issues.

This shows that the critics also do something good and I am not surprised because there's always something good out of something bad if we take a deep look into the situation.

#174 2023-06-16 23:37:53

oba

thrive;14422 wrote:
level;14420 wrote:

This shows that the critics also do something good and I am not surprised because there's always something good out of something bad if we take a deep look into the situation.

Yes. Critics can also hold individuals and organizations accountable for their actions. For example, film critics can hold movie directors accountable for their artistic choices, while political critics can hold politicians accountable for their policies and decisions.

#175 2023-06-16 23:39:12

level

oba;14423 wrote:
thrive;14422 wrote:

Yes. Critics can also hold individuals and organizations accountable for their actions. For example, film critics can hold movie directors accountable for their artistic choices, while political critics can hold politicians accountable for their policies and decisions.

Critics can help establish standards and benchmarks for measuring quality and excellence in various fields, such as literature, music, and sports. They can help set criteria for evaluating performance and identifying who deserves recognition and prizes.

Board footer