uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-07 19:42:32

CrytoCynthia

Re: Which VPNs still work in China?

aldretsc;4976 wrote:
Kelechi;4930 wrote:

I have a feeling that the OP hasn't actually tried out all the VPN on that list come to think of it they are very much.

I'm the OP.I have forgotten my password so I can't log in.I have literally tried out all VPNs I mentioned.Now I turn to building a V2Ray server my self.

You definitely not the OP you don’t share same name with the OP regardless you need to try out VPN that is allowed in the region you currently are.

#27 2023-02-07 21:13:50

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5019 wrote:
aldretsc;4976 wrote:
Kelechi;4930 wrote:

I have a feeling that the OP hasn't actually tried out all the VPN on that list come to think of it they are very much.

I'm the OP.I have forgotten my password so I can't log in.I have literally tried out all VPNs I mentioned.Now I turn to building a V2Ray server my self.

You definitely not the OP you don’t share same name with the OP regardless you need to try out VPN that is allowed in the region you currently are.

He is probably the OP but this time around he is using a different account probably and I believe you are right using VPN that is not supported is fruitless.

#28 2023-02-07 22:01:19

full

Detroit;5015 wrote:
aldretsc;4976 wrote:

How did this happen? Did you use an email to open it? If you did that could help to some certain level. All you just have to do is to request a change of password and that is it.

The OP was talking about forgetting his password details for this forum and for the record registration of an account with email is never supported anywhere in the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#29 2023-02-07 22:02:59

Kelechi

full;5059 wrote:
Detroit;5015 wrote:
aldretsc;4976 wrote:

How did this happen? Did you use an email to open it? If you did that could help to some certain level. All you just have to do is to request a change of password and that is it.

The OP was talking about forgetting his password details for this forum and for the record registration of an account with email is never supported anywhere in the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

Utopia p2p has not option to connect the ecosystem with an email and personal I find that great, email has been an avenue for scammers for a long time.

#30 2023-02-07 22:50:46

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5019 wrote:
aldretsc;4976 wrote:
Kelechi;4930 wrote:

He could be the original poster since the user never log in for some time and there's no feature to rectify the password once lost or forgotten. If he claims to be the original poster let's accept but why did he need to build a V2Ray server for himself when he can just you the Idyll browser.

#31 2023-02-08 17:52:10

CrytoCynthia

Well OP how have you been able to access what you want to access without VPN, you haven’t told us if you were able to get an VPN that suits you ?

#32 2023-02-08 21:06:05

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;5122 wrote:

Well OP how have you been able to access what you want to access without VPN, you haven’t told us if you were able to get an VPN that suits you ?

Well the silent of the op can mean two things, one is that he has found out how to use a VPN and also another reason is that he didn't and he is no longer interested.

#33 2023-02-08 23:00:36

thrive

CrytoCynthia;5122 wrote:

The original poster have being provided with the right answer which is mirrors the website he wanted to use on the Utopia ecosystem and make use of the Idyll browser but another user who claim to be the OP was talking about the V2Ray server which is something I can't support.

#34 2023-02-08 23:18:30

full

thrive;5196 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5122 wrote:

The original poster have being provided with the right answer which is mirrors the website he wanted to use on the Utopia ecosystem and make use of the Idyll browser but another user who claim to be the OP was talking about the V2Ray server which is something I can't support.

I don't support the idea either. Besides, the unable to browse privately was the reason why Utopia p2p was developed and I am surprised that a user will be offering the best option and still talking about something else. What's the purpose of his asking us the question in the first if he's going to ignore our advice

#35 2023-02-09 16:39:06

Lanistergame2

full;5200 wrote:

What's the purpose of his asking us the question in the first if he's going to ignore our advice

This is an online forum, do not expect every member to be conscious of replies or even return to threads that they start. Some users log in only on free time and could go days without being active, some just comment or ask a question without being curious about the answer and some read the comments but do not bother to reply.

A lock option would have been useful in this case to prevent spam on the thread.

#36 2023-02-09 19:16:08

thrive

full;5200 wrote:
thrive;5196 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;5122 wrote:

I don't support the idea either. Besides, the unable to browse privately was the reason why Utopia p2p was developed and I am surprised that a user will be offering the best option and still talking about something else. What's the purpose of his asking us the question in the first if he's going to ignore our advice

According to what I see about the whole thing, the idea of asking the community this question was to introduce the V2Ray server in the first place so the original poster was having an issue with the use of VPN in China and there's no way the little VPN won't work, not to talk about the advanced privacy Idyll browser.

#37 2023-05-04 13:28:03

JONSNOWING

Why asking about VPN right now when you can actually assess any site and login any where by just using the Utopia p2p proxy web server.

#38 2023-05-04 13:37:25

Dozie

That's very correct before now sites like Bitcoin talk forum has been very hard to assess but using Utopia p2p web proxy you can actually do that .

#39 2023-05-04 17:45:06

thrive

JONSNOWING;7606 wrote:

Why asking about VPN right now when you can actually assess any site and login any where by just using the Utopia p2p proxy web server.

Yes, the use of VPN, socks, or proxy shouldn't be an issue after UtopiaP2P introduced their web proxy browser which can use to surf all Clearnet websites to avoid restriction and some sort of boundary but if you look at the date this topic was created it was before the launch of the UtopiaP2P web proxy.

#40 2023-05-04 17:50:01

joanna

thrive;7625 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7606 wrote:

Yes, the use of VPN, socks, or proxy shouldn't be an issue after UtopiaP2P introduced their web proxy browser which can use to surf all Clearnet websites to avoid restriction and some sort of boundary but if you look at the date this topic was created it was before the launch of the UtopiaP2P web proxy.

We can say that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer team create the Utopia Web proxy browser to answer the problem that people from China are experiencing.

#41 2023-05-04 17:52:01

IyaJJJ

joanna;7627 wrote:
thrive;7625 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7606 wrote:

We can say that the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer team create the Utopia Web proxy browser to answer the problem that people from China are experiencing.

Sort of but it was not created for the Chinese alone. It was actually created for every user of the Utopia ecosystem that needs the Web proxy to escape restriction without the need of paying or buying a VPN.

#42 2023-05-04 22:13:58

KingCRP

I think the Chinese has strong rules and restrictions on vpn, if you have tried the possible option and still nothing then why not try out the Utopia p2p web proxy browser.

#43 2023-05-04 22:29:00

full

Dozie;7611 wrote:

That's very correct before now sites like Bitcoin talk forum has been very hard to assess but using Utopia p2p web proxy you can actually do that .

Apart from accessing the forum you mentioned has been very hard, I once read about a popular cryptocurrency Tumbler site that was marketed there being shut down by the Fed and this could lead to the arrest of forum users that advertise the Tumbler site. Meanwhile, there's no way the Fed will be able to catch the user that uses a browser like the Utopia Web proxy.

#44 2023-05-04 23:05:50

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;7628 wrote:
joanna;7627 wrote:
thrive;7625 wrote:

Sort of but it was not created for the Chinese alone. It was actually created for every user of the Utopia ecosystem that needs the Web proxy to escape restriction without the need of paying or buying a VPN.

However, this was a result of the UtopiaP2P developers paying attention to the people's needs and providing speedy solutions to the issue for the betterment of the project.

#45 2023-05-04 23:10:10

oba

Vastextension;7711 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7628 wrote:
joanna;7627 wrote:

However, this was a result of the UtopiaP2P developers paying attention to the people's needs and providing speedy solutions to the issue for the betterment of the project.

Yes, since the real intention of the Utopia web proxy tool is to allow users to access websites blocked by their Internet Service Provider (ISP) or government authorities just like we see happening in China.

#46 2023-05-04 23:10:47

level

oba;7714 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7628 wrote:

Yes, since the real intention of the Utopia web proxy tool is to allow users to access websites blocked by their Internet Service Provider (ISP) or government authorities just like we see happening in China.

What I like about using the Utopia web proxy is that people can effortlessly bypass censorship and access websites that would otherwise be restricted.

#47 2023-05-05 22:20:26

KAMSI_UG

level;7715 wrote:
oba;7714 wrote:

What I like about using the Utopia web proxy is that people can effortlessly bypass censorship and access websites that would otherwise be restricted.

That’s very correct and even the most restricted sites has nothing on the Utopia p2p web proxy that make it so amazing and a utility everyone should use.

#48 2023-05-06 21:45:58

Dozie

Firstly ever good VPN should work anywhere in the world and that is including china, so I don't know which VPN you have been using.

#49 2023-05-07 21:30:54

JONSNOWING

Dozie;7929 wrote:

Firstly ever good VPN should work anywhere in the world and that is including china, so I don't know which VPN you have been using.

If VPN is no longer available or working then you can try out the web proxy server has helped we remain anonymous and I can by pass any site or application.

#50 2023-05-09 23:54:54

oba

KAMSI_UG;7822 wrote:
level;7715 wrote:
oba;7714 wrote:

That’s very correct and even the most restricted sites has nothing on the Utopia p2p web proxy that make it so amazing and a utility everyone should use.

I believe the Utopia web proxy was created in response to the request made by the original poster of this topic and that's a good one from the utopiaP2P developers.

Board footer