Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-11 13:00:03

CrytoCynthia

Re: Which VPNs still work in China?

oba;8178 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7822 wrote:
level;7715 wrote:

What I like about using the Utopia web proxy is that people can effortlessly bypass censorship and access websites that would otherwise be restricted.

That’s very correct and even the most restricted sites has nothing on the Utopia p2p web proxy that make it so amazing and a utility everyone should use.

I believe the Utopia web proxy was created in response to the request made by the original poster of this topic and that's a good one from the utopiaP2P developers.

I believe that Utopia p2p just created this so that they can give their community the much needed freedom to access all sites that they couldn’t.

#52 2023-05-11 19:52:26

thrive

CrytoCynthia;8180 wrote:
oba;8178 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7822 wrote:

That’s very correct and even the most restricted sites has nothing on the Utopia p2p web proxy that make it so amazing and a utility everyone should use.

I believe the Utopia web proxy was created in response to the request made by the original poster of this topic and that's a good one from the utopiaP2P developers.

I believe that Utopia p2p just created this so that they can give their community the much needed freedom to access all sites that they couldn’t.

Either way, the web proxy will provide the Utopia community access to all websites without any form of restriction and it will also provide the Chinese the chance to use avoid their government restrictions without paying any fee.

#53 2023-05-11 21:15:48

IyaJJJ

thrive;8183 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8180 wrote:
oba;8178 wrote:

Either way, the web proxy will provide the Utopia community access to all websites without any form of restriction and it will also provide the Chinese the chance to use avoid their government restrictions without paying any fee.

But if we look deep into this we could say the request of the Chinese user may be what trigger the creation of the Utopia web proxy browser because the browser was created after the topic.

#54 2023-05-11 21:16:46

full

IyaJJJ;8211 wrote:
thrive;8183 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8180 wrote:

But if we look deep into this we could say the request of the Chinese user may be what trigger the creation of the Utopia web proxy browser because the browser was created after the topic.

Footing have you a point I wonder why some people still consider that the UtopiaP2P developer still has some sort of community engagement when they are already doing the engagement in their own way.

#55 2023-05-11 21:17:22

joanna

full;8212 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8211 wrote:
thrive;8183 wrote:

Footing have you a point I wonder why some people still consider that the UtopiaP2P developer still has some sort of community engagement when they are already doing the engagement in their own way.

Someone already suggests that there should be a form of communication and request between the community users and the developer to share knowledge about features that would move the Utopia project forward.

#56 2023-05-11 21:54:41

CrytoCynthia

joanna;8213 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>full;8212 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;8211 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>thrive;8183 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Either way, the web proxy will provide the Utopia community access to all websites without any form of restriction and it will also provide the Chinese the chance to use avoid their government restrictions without paying any fee.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>But if we look deep into this we could say the request of the Chinese user may be what trigger the creation of the Utopia web proxy browser because the browser was created after the topic.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Footing have you a point I wonder why some people still consider that the UtopiaP2P developer still has some sort of community engagement when they are already doing the engagement in their own way.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Someone already suggests that there should be a form of communication and request between the community users and the developer to share knowledge about features that would move the Utopia project forward.</p>

I also support this too if there is effective communication between the team and the community it would determine how far the project would actually go.

#57 2023-05-11 22:24:31

level

joanna;8213 wrote:
full;8212 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8211 wrote:

Someone already suggests that there should be a form of communication and request between the community users and the developer to share knowledge about features that would move the Utopia project forward.

I believe the UtopiaP2P project development team has already created a platform for this. Mind you, the project is a product of 3-4 years of research. Having said that, the community can have some suggestions or discussions with the developer on support.u.is

#58 2023-05-11 22:25:48

Vastextension

level;8237 wrote:
joanna;8213 wrote:
full;8212 wrote:

I believe the UtopiaP2P project development team has already created a platform for this. Mind you, the project is a product of 3-4 years of research. Having said that, the community can have some suggestions or discussions with the developer on support.u.is

Hmm. That's correct. I could remember a user advising me to make use of the link to contact the UtopiaP2P team for suggestions weeks ago before I talk with some of the representatives on the application client.

#59 2023-05-11 22:36:40

joanna

CrytoCynthia;8229 wrote:
joanna;8213 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>full;8212 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>IyaJJJ;8211 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><div class="quotebox"><cite>thrive;8183 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>Either way, the web proxy will provide the Utopia community access to all websites without any form of restriction and it will also provide the Chinese the chance to use avoid their government restrictions without paying any fee.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>But if we look deep into this we could say the request of the Chinese user may be what trigger the creation of the Utopia web proxy browser because the browser was created after the topic.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Footing have you a point I wonder why some people still consider that the UtopiaP2P developer still has some sort of community engagement when they are already doing the engagement in their own way.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Someone already suggests that there should be a form of communication and request between the community users and the developer to share knowledge about features that would move the Utopia project forward.</p>

I also support this too if there is effective communication between the team and the community it would determine how far the project would actually go.

Communication between the project team and the community will only create a sense of trust and a good relationship between the developers and the community but good fundamental concepts, benefits, potential and team experience are what tell how far the project would go.
Do you know that the information about Ordinals/BRC-20 Tokens team is yet to be understood but the project causes network congestion on BTC

#60 2023-05-11 22:48:49

full

Vastextension;8238 wrote:
level;8237 wrote:
joanna;8213 wrote:

Hmm. That's correct. I could remember a user advising me to make use of the link to contact the UtopiaP2P team for suggestions weeks ago before I talk with some of the representatives on the application client.

I have never learned about the link before but I know there's numerous information and features on the UtopiaP2P project which can be used to our advantage.
Thank you, guys, for sharing this link.

#61 2023-05-11 23:00:05

KAMSI_UG

full;8246 wrote:
level;8237 wrote:

I have never learned about the link before but I know there's numerous information and features on the UtopiaP2P project which can be used to our advantage.

So far with your stay on the Utopia p2p ecosystem what can you say about the ecosystem? Also what’s your favorite utilities on this ecosystem.

#62 2023-05-11 23:09:10

full

KAMSI_UG;8252 wrote:
full;8246 wrote:

So far with your stay on the Utopia p2p ecosystem what can you say about the ecosystem? Also what’s your favorite utilities on this ecosystem.

All I can about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem base on what I know is that it's the needed project for the future of privacy and I have never any favorite utility among the utility provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem cause they all have great benefits.

#63 2023-05-13 21:25:39

Lanistergame2

full;8255 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8252 wrote:
full;8246 wrote:

All I can about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem base on what I know is that it's the needed project for the future of privacy and I have never any favorite utility among the utility provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem cause they all have great benefits.

Indeed it's a great project. We just hoping it gets better and not worst. This project have been around for quite a long period of time. The future of privacy is secured with Utopia.

#64 2023-05-14 22:45:26

JONSNOWING

Why talk about VPN when you can get the web proxy serve of Utopia p2p, it can bypass anything.

#65 2023-05-15 15:18:47

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;8454 wrote:

Why talk about VPN when you can get the web proxy serve of Utopia p2p, it can bypass anything.

Well not everyone has heard of the Utopia p2p web proxy server, I have heard about it but I haven't yet fully started to use it so I understand when people still talks about the use of VPN.

#66 2023-05-15 15:52:21

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;8489 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8454 wrote:

Well not everyone has heard of the Utopia p2p web proxy server, I have heard about it but I haven't yet fully started to use it so I understand when people still talks about the use of VPN.

I have used the Utopia p2p web proxy server for a number of time and I can say it's amazing, I have been having troubles getting assess to some sites and that's includes using VPN but using UtopiaP2P web proxy I can.

#67 2023-05-15 16:18:48

CrytoCynthia

I would really like to ask if there is an issue in china using VPN that could mean the government may have banned the use of VPN in the country so does that affect the use of web proxy server.

#68 2023-05-15 16:19:56

Comrade

abrothening;4160 wrote:

<p>I&#039;ve tested ExpressVPN,Surfshark,NordVPN,PureVPN,StrongVPN,PrivateVPN,PIA,VyprVPN,ProtonVPN,Hotspot shield,Cyberghost,IPVanish.They don&#039;t work with cellular network.</p>

Utopia p2p have one of the most secured and reliable anonymity, we love to protect our datas to avoid been bridged, tho NordVpn might work in some space but LetsVPn and RamenVPn can do a better work when it comes to china location.

#69 2023-05-15 22:20:35

PEACEMAKER

Comrade;8513 wrote:
abrothening;4160 wrote:

<p>I&#039;ve tested ExpressVPN,Surfshark,NordVPN,PureVPN,StrongVPN,PrivateVPN,PIA,VyprVPN,ProtonVPN,Hotspot shield,Cyberghost,IPVanish.They don&#039;t work with cellular network.</p>

Utopia p2p have one of the most secured and reliable anonymity, we love to protect our datas to avoid been bridged, tho NordVpn might work in some space but LetsVPn and RamenVPn can do a better work when it comes to china location.

Utopia p2p is surely an amazing project and the main aim of this project is to promote security, anonymity and surely security.

#70 2023-05-15 23:00:35

joanna

Kelechi;8506 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8489 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8454 wrote:

I have used the Utopia p2p web proxy server for a number of time and I can say it's amazing, I have been having troubles getting assess to some sites and that's includes using VPN but using UtopiaP2P web proxy I can.

Both the Utopia web proxy browser and the Idyll browser provide a serious solution to privacy and anonymous browsing of the internet. Besides, I have more enthusiasm in the two browser after i learn from a new topic posted by a user of this forum today.

#71 2023-05-15 23:03:40

full

joanna;8597 wrote:
Kelechi;8506 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8489 wrote:

Both the Utopia web proxy browser and the Idyll browser provide a serious solution to privacy and anonymous browsing of the internet. Besides, I have more enthusiasm in the two browser after i learn from a new topic posted by a user of this forum today.

Are you talking about the topic that explains how the Ex-Ubiquiti worker was arrested by the authority through the VPN network he used when trying to scam the company he was with for years?

#72 2023-05-15 23:09:40

joanna

full;8599 wrote:
joanna;8597 wrote:
Kelechi;8506 wrote:

Are you talking about the topic that explains how the Ex-Ubiquiti worker was arrested by the authority through the VPN network he used when trying to scam the company he was with for years?

Yes, exactly. I was talking about the person and his name is Nickolas Sharp.
He was identified after the authority follow the VPN connection network he had bought using his PayPal account. This shows no one is totally safe.

#73 2023-05-16 15:47:18

Kelechi

joanna;8602 wrote:
full;8599 wrote:
joanna;8597 wrote:

He was identified after the authority follow the VPN connection network he had bought using his PayPal account. This shows no one is totally safe.

Is there any VPN that actually promotes privacy protection? And also how can someone be traced by using their VPN history I believe that should be hard to do.

#74 2023-05-16 22:19:21

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;8623 wrote:
joanna;8602 wrote:
full;8599 wrote:

Is there any VPN that actually promotes privacy protection? And also how can someone be traced by using their VPN history I believe that should be hard to do.

There is not VPN of such I know of but I would put my money of web proxy server from the Utopia p2p it's been amazing to me when I make use of it guys.

#75 2023-05-16 23:55:01

full

Kelechi;8623 wrote:
joanna;8602 wrote:
full;8599 wrote:

Yes, there are VPNs that actually promote privacy protection but at some point when it is something that has to do with the government they have no other choice than to provide their users private information to the government.

Board footer