uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-07-01 19:57:39

Lanistergame2

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

Camavinga;16982 wrote:

The US is very strict with cryptocurrency exchanges, they are so strict that i no longer know what their intentions are for cryptocurrency exchanges, some people say they are just doing this to find a way to get to crypto through cryptocurrency exchanges, i will tell US citizens to use decentralized exchanges for now.

It is their way to indirectly regulate cryptocurrencies. They cannot control your self custody wallets but if you store your funds on an exchange that is centralized they can indirectly control them through the exchange which has to be compliant to their rules.

#302 2023-07-01 20:01:12

CrytoCynthia

To sum up, in a world that is moving more towards decentralization, a self-custodial wallet will ultimately be at the core of all activities and networking.

#303 2023-07-01 20:02:42

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;17023 wrote:
Camavinga;16982 wrote:

The US is very strict with cryptocurrency exchanges, they are so strict that i no longer know what their intentions are for cryptocurrency exchanges, some people say they are just doing this to find a way to get to crypto through cryptocurrency exchanges, i will tell US citizens to use decentralized exchanges for now.

It is their way to indirectly regulate cryptocurrencies. They cannot control your self custody wallets but if you store your funds on an exchange that is centralized they can indirectly control them through the exchange which has to be compliant to their rules.

The strict order given was quite not friendly and its seem like there is going to be some little changes in the crypto exchange after such allegations is sort out.

#304 2023-07-01 20:05:55

Detroit

Owning a self-custody wallet was very cumbersome, hence most centralized exchanges that came up also abstracted out the custody layer. They would hold the customers’ funds and handle the complexity of keys and chains. However, in the absence of regulation, not all exchanges held themselves to high self-regulation standards, exposing the users to mismanagement risks, as exposed by recent incidents.

#305 2023-07-02 18:53:13

Camavinga

CrytoCynthia;17027 wrote:

To sum up, in a world that is moving more towards decentralization, a self-custodial wallet will ultimately be at the core of all activities and networking.

Yeah but there are so many people that do not know this or they know it but they choose to be lazy and not take responsibility. If you want to be safe you have to keep your coins by yourself, do not allow another person or organization do it for you.

#306 2023-07-02 19:30:00

Europ

Camavinga;17223 wrote:

Yeah but there are so many people that do not know this or they know it but they choose to be lazy and not take responsibility. If you want to be safe you have to keep your coins by yourself, do not allow another person or organization do it for you.

It understandable that you should actually learn that you have to be safe in and your fund is what keeps the business going, so take care of it like your success depends on it .

#307 2023-07-02 20:04:47

JONSNOWING

Camavinga;17223 wrote:

No serious person in cryptocurrency would play with their coins by allowing another person or organization keep their coins for them because it’s just like testing someone to see if they would steal from you and still calling them thieves when they eventually do

#308 2023-07-02 21:07:43

Detroit

The future of cryptocurrency is uncertain. Mainstream adoption is still far off, and intense market volatility is discouraging individuals and companies from getting involved. Public awareness around cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has grown rapidly over the last five years, but much of the publicity centers around scandals, scams, and market crashes.

#309 2023-07-02 22:55:13

gap

To erupt the chaos in which can affect affect and prompt a depreciations in the crypto currency world is by indulging a centralised components and     and breaking every the bond in a blockchains.

#310 2023-07-03 16:32:13

Lanistergame2

Detroit;17284 wrote:

The future of cryptocurrency is uncertain. Mainstream adoption is still far off, and intense market volatility is discouraging individuals and companies from getting involved. Public awareness around cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has grown rapidly over the last five years, but much of the publicity centers around scandals, scams, and market crashes.

The future of many cryptocurrencies is uncertain but there are select projects which I am certain will be around for a very long time and would keep growing and improving, one of such projects is utopia.

I can safely hold CRP for 10 to 20 years.

#311 2023-07-03 18:57:25

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;17426 wrote:
Detroit;17284 wrote:

The future of many cryptocurrencies is uncertain but there are select projects which I am certain will be around for a very long time and would keep growing and improving, one of such projects is utopia.

Most especially looking into many crypto currency there are basically few ecosystem that can be compared to Utopia ecosystem and crypton coin.,im which i can actually call crypton coin a knight coin cause it more shield from attack and threat and also stands to be one of the most oncoming recogning coin.

#312 2023-07-03 19:02:09

Comrade

crpuusd;17434 wrote:
Detroit;17284 wrote:

Most especially looking into many crypto currency there are basically few ecosystem that can be compared to Utopia ecosystem and crypton coin.,im which i can actually call crypton coin a knight coin cause it more shield from attack and threat and also stands to be one of the most oncoming recogning coin.

Actually i can not predict how far the crypton coin can go but i'm so im support of every inche of improvement,secured transaction, anonymous status and easy legitimate support the systems is prodiving.

#313 2023-07-03 19:07:35

gap

Comrade;17435 wrote:
crpuusd;17434 wrote:

Actually i can not predict how far the crypton coin can go but i'm so im support of every inche of improvement,secured transaction, anonymous status and easy legitimate support the systems is prodiving.

Really? I guess you are one of the through lovers of utopia p2p ecosystem.  The Utopia p2p has already stands as a genuine platform to safeguard its users and every Inspiring users waiting to be safe. I love the transactions process and storage so well.

#314 2023-07-03 19:11:55

Comrade

gap;17436 wrote:
Comrade;17435 wrote:
crpuusd;17434 wrote:

Really? I guess you are one of the through lovers of utopia p2p ecosystem.  The Utopia p2p has already stands as a genuine platform to safeguard its users and every Inspiring users waiting to be safe. I love the transactions process and storage so well.

Ofcus i'm a true lover of the ecosystem and i so much enjoying the services and secured  system. Its does not give room to threat and while you can as well trade freely and cheap.

#315 2023-07-03 20:38:10

gap

You can always be proud of yourself and service's you got when you actually feel you are in the right hands. Some people fail to understand that their safety base on the choices they makes. Some refuses decentralization and runs back while some stick to the system and got more interest.

#316 2023-07-03 20:44:43

Detroit

Decentralized systems, however, share control across many users, resulting in a more secure and resilient network. The idea of decentralization is beautiful.

#317 2023-07-03 20:49:03

Europ

Its acceptable that the decentralized ecosystem reduces risk and theft in every day activities and also its give confidence to users when its comes to keeping of funds,likely transaction and safer space to run every businesses and trade.

#318 2023-07-03 20:51:27

Camavinga

Detroit;17486 wrote:

Decentralized systems, however, share control across many users, resulting in a more secure and resilient network. The idea of decentralization is beautiful.

This is just what the decentralized utopia ecosystem is all about and that is why it is a very beautiful ecosystem to be in, control is shared, there is no need for your email address or your real name to register, the utopia ecosystem does not keep any logs of your details because they do not have it.

#319 2023-07-03 20:51:40

PEACEMAKER

Detroit;17486 wrote:

That is how consensus works and it decentralized power and no one can control the outcome.
This offers the best security and you are in charge of your assets.

#320 2023-07-03 20:56:41

Camavinga

PEACEMAKER;17496 wrote:

It can offer the best security if the person is smart and intelligent, if the person is not smart and does not want to learn, it can work against them, some people have that control but they cannot protect it and scammers would prey on them.

#321 2023-07-03 21:11:07

Detroit

Crypto experts believe that in this kind of scenario, seasoned investors can look up to invest in stable and firm digital coins such as Bitcoin.

#322 2023-07-03 21:11:11

Europ

Camavinga;17503 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;17496 wrote:

It can offer the best security if the person is smart and intelligent, if the person is not smart and does not want to learn, it can work against them, some people have that control but they cannot protect it and scammers would prey on them.

You have a point  and don't you think one can a
actually make it difficult for new users or unsafe rookies who are in search for safety systems that can actually keep them safe and more reliable with the little they have know that decentralized systems can keep them safe even as a newbies that knows only the rules of the system?

#323 2023-07-03 21:45:02

CrytoCynthia

Cookies alone cannot harm the computer. Still, they can contain certain information to lead a possible attacker to the respective computer.

#324 2023-07-04 06:17:15

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;17545 wrote:

Cookies alone cannot harm the computer. Still, they can contain certain information to lead a possible attacker to the respective computer.

Cookies has actually helps to point direction to scammers and hackers on users web history and with that its can actually appears thats you keep encounteing same contents or different phishing content.

#325 2023-07-04 17:57:18

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;17545 wrote:

Cookies can be used to spy on a user and get sensitive information about how they browse, what websites they visit and even keypad patterns which can be used to harm them at some point.
For safety reasons always limit the amount of cookies you accept and check them to know what data they collect.

Board footer