uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-18 21:26:51

Camavinga

Re: Warning: Don’t leave your funds on an exchange/crypto service

The use of cryptocurrency wallets keeps getting more interesting. I recently learned that you can set up your wallet to transfer all that it has to another wallet after a period if time without monitoring it.

#52 2023-05-19 14:40:49

Kelechi

So many exchanges are prone to attack and trusting your funds there is absolutely a no for me because you can easily lose your funds on those exchanges

#53 2023-05-19 16:25:16

KingCRP

I think exchanges who likes the best interest of their community should kind of give a free warning to users about the dangers of leaving funds on an exchange and allow the to still choose if they want it left there.

#54 2023-05-19 19:02:52

Detroit

Generally,  cryptocurrency users should understand how important it's to the dangers of storing or leaving their cryptocurrency on the exchange platform.

#55 2023-05-19 23:03:19

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;9156 wrote:

So many exchanges are prone to attack and trusting your funds there is absolutely a no for me because you can easily lose your funds on those exchanges

I think the reason why some exchange a prone to attack is because they are not upgrading their service and security simultaneously so there no way they wont be prone to attack.

#56 2023-05-19 23:36:30

thrive

Detroit;9193 wrote:

Generally,  cryptocurrency users should understand how important it's to the dangers of storing or leaving their cryptocurrency on the exchange platform.

Generally? Are you serious because the last time i checked some cryptocurrency investors dont understand the danger at all. They total trusted the centralized exchange.

#57 2023-05-19 23:37:12

oba

thrive;9275 wrote:
Detroit;9193 wrote:

Generally? Are you serious because the last time i checked some cryptocurrency investors dont understand the danger at all. They total trusted the centralized exchange.

I think he's judging the undrstanding of all cryptocurrency investors base on his own knowledge

#58 2023-05-20 01:26:20

full

IyaJJJ;9268 wrote:
Kelechi;9156 wrote:

I think the reason why some exchange a prone to attack is because they are not upgrading their service and security simultaneously so there no way they wont be prone to attack.

You are right and the simultaneous upgrade and improvement of security is one of the reasons why the Crypton Exchange outshines others.

#59 2023-05-20 01:47:12

Vastextension

full;9291 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9268 wrote:
Kelechi;9156 wrote:

You are right and the simultaneous upgrade and improvement of security is one of the reasons why the Crypton Exchange outshines others.

There's no doubt about what you said about the Crypton Exchange and the whole ecosystem of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but Crypton Exchange needs to add more pairs.

#60 2023-05-20 19:25:59

Detroit

For the exchange to get pairs they need to pay more interest on advertisements.  They seriously lack publicity in all rounds of the ecosystem.

#61 2023-05-20 19:59:53

oba

Detroit;9367 wrote:

For the exchange to get pairs they need to pay more interest on advertisements.  They seriously lack publicity in all rounds of the ecosystem.

Yes, the Crypton Exchange's last publicity but at least adding more pairs to their trading service will also help in the aspect of getting serious publicity because the limitation of it may be turned off for some users.

#62 2023-05-20 20:01:37

IyaJJJ

oba;9373 wrote:
Detroit;9367 wrote:

Yes, the Crypton Exchange's last publicity but at least adding more pairs to their trading service will also help in the aspect of getting serious publicity because the limitation of it may be turned off for some users.

Yes, you're right because cryptocurrency is a broad market and some crypto enthusiasts may not be into Bitcoin, or Monero that much so they won't see Crypton exchange as their choice of anonymous trading platform.

#63 2023-05-20 20:22:23

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;9375 wrote:
oba;9373 wrote:
Detroit;9367 wrote:

Yes, you're right because cryptocurrency is a broad market and some crypto enthusiasts may not be into Bitcoin, or Monero that much so they won't see Crypton exchange as their choice of anonymous trading platform.

Beautiful,  I'm glad that everyone here understands these things. I have been wondering how to put this out but both of you have placed it out here beautifully,  thank you.

#64 2023-05-20 21:34:02

PEACEMAKER

I believe this warning can not be overemphasis right now its wrong for anyone to leave their funds on an exchange you may have to bear the loss.

#65 2023-05-20 22:28:20

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;9375 wrote:
oba;9373 wrote:
Detroit;9367 wrote:

But I believe with time they will get to the right audience.  They have been quite functional and useful for a while.  I have not heard of Monero, what does it mean?

#66 2023-05-20 23:51:58

joanna

IyaJJJ;9375 wrote:
oba;9373 wrote:
Detroit;9367 wrote:

Hmm. That's really true because when people see something they like in a place that provides good service they will see it as their go-to place platform.

#67 2023-05-20 23:52:21

thrive

joanna;9471 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9375 wrote:
oba;9373 wrote:

Hmm. That's really true because when people see something they like in a place that provides good service they will see it as their go-to place platform.

You guys have really made a good point and I agree with it. If the Crypton exchange has enough trading pairs it will be easy to convince people into using it as their anonymous exchange.

#68 2023-05-20 23:52:48

level

thrive;9472 wrote:
joanna;9471 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9375 wrote:

You guys have really made a good point and I agree with it. If the Crypton exchange has enough trading pairs it will be easy to convince people into using it as their anonymous exchange.

That's true. Limited trading pairs are the only drawback of Crypton exchange because the Crypton exchange is a distinctive and secure way to buy, exchange, or withdraw cryptocurrency all thanks to the connection between the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the exchange.

#69 2023-05-21 14:16:24

Kelechi

level;9473 wrote:
thrive;9472 wrote:
joanna;9471 wrote:

That's true. Limited trading pairs are the only drawback of Crypton exchange because the Crypton exchange is a distinctive and secure way to buy, exchange, or withdraw cryptocurrency all thanks to the connection between the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and the exchange.

For real that why I believe the team would be looking at adding more trading pairs in the future.

#70 2023-05-21 19:51:19

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;9482 wrote:
level;9473 wrote:
thrive;9472 wrote:

For real that why I believe the team would be looking at adding more trading pairs in the future.

Do you think trading pairs are the only limitation on the Utopia p2p network? One of the things I think they should do which I am sure we most have mentioned here before,  I think they should list more coins on it.

#71 2023-05-21 20:18:49

Camavinga

Lanistergame2;9525 wrote:
Kelechi;9482 wrote:
level;9473 wrote:

Do you think trading pairs are the only limitation on the Utopia p2p network? One of the things I think they should do which I am sure we most have mentioned here before,  I think they should list more coins on it.

Yeah,  perfectly said. We need more listing of coins on the Utopua P2p network to generate more traffic which increases the amount of transactions thereby producing more no et for the developers.

#72 2023-05-21 20:23:37

KingCRP

Camavinga;9546 wrote:
Kelechi;9482 wrote:

Yeah,  perfectly said. We need more listing of coins on the Utopua P2p network to generate more traffic which increases the amount of transactions thereby producing more no et for the developers.

Well that said what type of coin do you personally want listed on crypton exchange right now and can you also give reasons as to why you want the coin to get listed.

#73 2023-05-21 20:30:15

Camavinga

KingCRP;9550 wrote:
Camavinga;9546 wrote:

Well that said what type of coin do you personally want listed on crypton exchange right now and can you also give reasons as to why you want the coin to get listed.

They are so many of them that are not listed. And also speaking about the reason I want them listed is obvious to everyone. They needed to ease the stress of you g to another exchange to do it. It will also bring more users here.

#74 2023-05-21 20:42:51

Dozie

Camavinga;9560 wrote:
KingCRP;9550 wrote:
Camavinga;9546 wrote:

They are so many of them that are not listed. And also speaking about the reason I want them listed is obvious to everyone. They needed to ease the stress of you g to another exchange to do it. It will also bring more users here.

First you need to acknowledge the fact that crypton exchange is a growing exchange and not all coin can be listed there immediately it's a gradual process and even when it matures still not all coins can be listed.

#75 2023-05-21 20:43:52

Detroit

I heard something about using Crypton as a means to list NFTs.  I do not know if it worked out. But it will be a truly nice concept.  Also, boost the users here.

Board footer